July 28, 2026

Taming My Brother, chapters 7 and 8

Chapter 7: Caught red-handed


The bedroom was dead silent in the middle of the night when a scream ripped through the hallway.


Daniela and I woke up at the same time, startled.


The door flew open and Jenna stumbled in, eyes wide with shock.


“Ray! Dani! Wake up, please!”


Daniela flicked on the bedside lamp, blinking in confusion, still tangled in the sheets.


I sat up, instantly worried.


“Jenna? What happened? Are you okay?”


“No, I’m not! I… I just caught Payton red-handed!” She was shaking, breathing hard.


“Calm down, breathe. Tell us exactly what happened.” My stomach was already twisting with rage before I even heard the details.


Jenna took a deep breath, trying to steady herself.


“I woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom… When I opened the door… he was there. Naked. Jerking off. Phone in his hand and…”


She paused to catch her breath. My stomach churned even harder.


“And…?” Daniela asked, already bracing for the worst.


“And then… when he saw me… he freaked out so badly he dropped his phone. The screen was still on… and the picture on it was you, Rayna. It was… an explicit photo of you.”


Daniela and I stared at her, eyes wide with disbelief and growing fury”.


“He tried to grab the phone back. I lunged for it too. We fought over it—he was pulling, I was pulling—until I… I kneed him hard right in the balls. He dropped to the floor in agony and I ran straight here.”


Jenna held out the phone, showing it to us—the screen now locked.


Her eyes were brimming with tears from the shock. Daniela pulled her into a hug, trying to comfort her.


I didn’t say a single word. I just stood up and stormed out of the room.


I walked down the hallway, my steps heavy.


The bathroom door was slightly ajar, the light on. I pushed it open hard.


And there he was.


On the floor, naked, curled up, hands between his legs, moaning in pain. The way he was writhing made it clear Jenna’s knee had been hard and dead-on.


“Rayna…”


“Shut up!” I snapped, looking at him with pure disgust and hatred.


His body shrank even smaller.


I stayed completely still for a few seconds, just staring at him, pathetic on the floor.


Jenna and Daniela appeared behind me, holding hands, waiting to see what I’d do.


“Get up,” I crossed my arms.


He tried to obey instantly, but his legs gave out. The pain was too much. Jenna had really landed that one hard.


“I said get up, Payton!”


With a lot of effort, he used the wall to push himself up slowly. His hands were still protecting his groin, and his face was wet with tears.


I walked over slowly and handed him the phone.


“Unlock it. Now.”


He shook his head. His eyes were red and swollen from crying.


“I… I can’t.”


“You have two options. Either you unlock it and show me everything on there… or I’ll make sure your balls don’t survive until sunrise. And I’m dead serious.”


He started trembling with panic, staying silent and frozen, not knowing what to do.


Daniela lost patience with his hesitation and jumped in.


“Give her the password right now, you idiot, or I swear I’ll help your sister rip your balls off.” Her voice was sharp.


The three of us stared him down, and I could tell he was about to give in to the pressure.


“Come on, what’s the password?” I lowered my voice, but kept it ice-cold.


“It’s… 011803…” he whispered, head down.


I typed it in. The screen unlocked.


It was a photo of me sleeping, topless. One of those hot nights when I sleep in just panties with the sheet kicked off.


I swiped. Another photo. Same pose, same night, maybe seconds later.


Swipe after swipe.


Countless photos of me sleeping.


I kept going and found pictures of me in a bikini by the pool, lying face-down, zoomed in on my ass. Then shots of me doing yoga in the living room, close-ups on my tight shorts. There was even one taken from under my skirt—God knows when.


All of them obscene. All taken in secret. All by him.


I slowly lifted my gaze.


“You… were jerking off to pictures you secretly took of me? Your own sister?”


He dropped to his knees, begging for forgiveness.


“Rayna… I’m so sorry… I don’t know why I did it… I swear I’ll stop… please…”


This time I didn’t answer with words.


I grabbed his arm hard and dragged him down the hallway to his room. He stumbled the whole way, groaning in pain with every step.


Daniela followed behind, still holding Jenna’s hand. Jenna was still in shock from everything.


“I can’t wait to see her finish his balls off,” Daniela muttered to Jenna, her tone full of vengeance.


In his room, I opened the closet and grabbed a pair of his sneakers. I pulled out both shoelaces and tied them together in a tight knot, making a long, makeshift rope.


“Rayna… what are you going to do with that?” Payton asked, worried and confused.


Without saying anything, I stopped right in front of him and knelt down, eye-level with his crotch.


Then I took his balls in my hand and started wrapping the rope tightly around the base of his sack. He didn’t dare resist.


I tied a firm knot, leaving his balls even more exposed and sensitive to any touch.


“Now, the only way you’re saving these pathetic balls is by doing exactly what I say. Everything. No hesitation. No lying. No whining. Understood?”


He nodded frantically, still shaking.


I handed the phone back to him.


“Factory reset it. Right now. Delete everything—photos, videos, trash, all of it.”


He immediately started going through the settings. Daniela and Jenna moved closer to watch every step.


I kept holding the rope like a leash, ready to yank if he hesitated.


But he didn’t. He tapped confirm and the phone began to reset.


Still, Daniela looked unsatisfied, like she sensed he was hiding something else.


“What about the computer? Anything on there?” she asked, reminding me the phone wasn’t his only hiding spot.


He shook his head quickly, looking nervous.


“N-no… there’s nothing…”


I gave the rope a hard tug, yanking his naked body against mine. He screamed in pain.


“Payton, I’m going to check your computer… and if I find even one photo, one video…” I grabbed his balls with my other hand, not squeezing yet. “I swear I’ll make you wish you were never born with these between your legs.”


I gave them a light squeeze—just enough to make him double over.


“So I’m giving you one last chance to tell the truth. Is there anything on the computer or not?”


“Y-yes… there is… there’s stuff on the computer too…”


Daniela and Jenna’s eyes widened.


“You lying little perv! You said there was nothing on there!” Daniela snapped, furious that he had the nerve to lie.


“And in the cloud?” I asked.


He nodded, still crying.


“Y-yes… there’s a backup in the cloud…”


“Have you posted any of it anywhere? Any site, forum, anything?”


“No, never.”


“Payton…” I squeezed a little harder.


“Ah! I swear! The photos were just for me! I’d never share them with anyone.”


His desperation seemed genuine. As obsessed as he clearly was with me and my body, he was probably too jealous to let anyone else see.


I finally let go. He gasped in relief.


“Disgusting brat,” Daniela muttered.


I pulled him by the rope until we were in front of his computer.


“Now you’re going to wipe your PC. And delete everything from your cloud storage. Everything. No trace. Understood?”


“Y-yes, ma’am…” he nodded quickly, terrified.


He turned on the computer with shaking hands. I made him log into every cloud account he had and delete the folders one by one while I watched.


I didn’t care whether there were photos of me in there or not. I wasn’t going to waste time checking every single file. I just kept telling him to delete everything, and he obeyed.


In the end, he started the process of wiping the hard drive.


After that, I finally let go of the rope. I could already feel the calm returning—so different from the state I woke up in.


“That was the worst thing you’ve done since I started disciplining you, Payton. The absolute worst.” I looked him straight in the eyes.


He was crying softly, completely broken. I kept my voice firm.


“And because of that… you deserve the worst punishment of your life.”


His eyes widened in pure terror.


“Please, Rayna! Have mercy. I deleted everything, please…”


I crouched down, grabbed the rope again, and gave it a light tug—just to remind him who was in charge.


“Mercy? You lost any right to mercy the moment you decided to take secret photos of me sleeping to jerk off to.”


Desperate, he turned to Jenna, looking to her for support—he knew she was by far the kindest of the three of us.


“Jenna, please, tell her I’ve suffered enough. I did everything she asked, I deleted everything and…”


Jenna, who had been quiet until now, didn’t even let him finish. She delivered a brutal, precise kick straight between his legs.


It was without question the hardest hit he’d taken so far. He collapsed to the floor, writhing in agony.


“Why do you have to be like this? Why can’t you just be normal? A decent person? Why do you keep doing these disgusting things? I… I thought you could change…” Her voice shook, tears running down her face. Pure anger mixed with genuine disappointment.


Daniela and I exchanged a quick, surprised look. We hadn’t expected that from her. She was usually the most level-headed. But in that moment, she snapped.


I pulled her into a hug while she was still crying. “It’s okay, just breathe.”


She wiped her face. Daniela and I sat with her on the bed while Payton continued moaning on the floor.


Seeing Jenna like this actually hurt me. She deserved a break from all of this.


After giving her some time to calm down, Daniela stood up.


“I’ll take her back to the room.”


She offered Jenna her hand and helped her up.


“Come on, Jenna. Let’s go back to sleep. It’s been a long day.” Daniela held her hand firmly.


I just nodded at them as they headed toward my room.


I looked down at Payton. He was still curled up in agony.


Jenna’s kick had been vicious.


I crouched beside him.


“Move your hands. Let me see your balls.”


He obeyed. I untied the rope and saw they were badly swollen. He had come dangerously close to a serious, permanent injury.


He really wasn’t in any condition for anything else.


“Thank Jenna for that kick. She just saved you from the punishment I had planned.” I stood up.


“What?” He looked confused.


“Go to sleep. Rest your body. Rest your balls.”


“Th-thank you.”


“But rest well… because tomorrow is your final punishment.” I walked out of the room without looking back, leaving him on the floor in the fetal position.


Chapter 8: The final test

Chapter Text

Sunlight was already streaming through the kitchen windows when Daniela, Jenna, and I came downstairs.


They were both dressed and ready to leave. Daniela wore a loose top and denim shorts, while Jenna had on black leggings and an oversized t-shirt. I was still in my baby doll pajama set — the short, light fabric brushing against my thighs. I wasn’t in any rush to change.


We sat at the table and started serving breakfast in silence for a few moments. Jenna was the first to break it.


“Ray… do you know how Payton’s doing?” she asked, stirring her coffee slowly, a worried look on her face.


I shrugged, grabbing a slice of toast.


“I checked on him a little while ago. He was still asleep. Recovering from that kick you gave him last night.”


Jenna froze with the spoon halfway to her mouth, eyes wide.


“Oh God… I went too hard, didn’t I? It was instinctive, but…”


“No, you didn’t go too hard,” I said firmly, looking her straight in the eyes. “He deserved it. Every second of that pain was earned.”


Daniela, who was buttering her toast with a crooked smile, let out a soft laugh.


“The stomp by the pool and then making him wear the panties was hilarious. But in the middle of the night, things got serious. That level of invasion of privacy? That’s no joke.”


Jenna nodded slowly, biting her lip.


“I just hope he finally learned his lesson this time.”


I reached over and gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze.


“This time I guarantee he’ll never disrespect another woman again. Trust me.”


We changed the subject after that, chatting and laughing lightly over breakfast, trying to shake off the weight of the previous night.


Once the plates were in the sink, Daniela and Jenna stood up to grab their things.


Jenna gave me a tight hug first.


“I really hope he changes for good this time, Ray.”


“He will,” I answered confidently.


Daniela came next, hugging me warmly.


“If he slips up again, just call me. I’ll come back and step even harder on his balls,” she said with a mischievous wink, making both Jenna and me laugh.


They waved goodbye and left, leaving the house quiet once again.


I closed the front door, took a deep breath, and slowly climbed the stairs. It was time to face my brother one last time.


I opened Payton’s door without knocking. The curtains were slightly parted, letting a strip of sunlight fall across the bed.


He was awake, lying on his side. His eyes were still a little puffy from crying hours earlier. His hands instinctively rested over his groin on top of the blanket.


“How are you feeling?” I asked, stopping in the doorway with my arms crossed.


He slowly lifted his gaze.


“It still hurts… but I’m doing better. I managed to get some sleep,” he said, his voice low and hoarse.


I closed the door behind me and walked over to the bed.


“Good. Then you’re well enough to take your punishment.”


He shrank further under the blanket.


“Right now?” he whispered, barely audible.


“Right now. And this time it’s just you and me. The girls already left.”


Payton stared at the ceiling for a second. By now he knew protesting would be pointless


After a long sigh, he looked at me again.


“Okay… But please, Rayna… not my balls. Anything but that… They’re still really hurting.”


I sit on the edge of the bed, setting the shoelace rope down beside me—the same one I’d used to punish him before.


“No. The punishment has to involve your balls. Always.”


He turned his head toward me, eyes welling up again, full of worry.


“Why? Why does every punishment from you have to hurt exactly there?”


I leaned forward a little, looking him straight in the eyes, my voice low and firm.


“Because your balls are what make you think you’re a man. They’re the symbol of your masculinity — the source of that testosterone that makes you believe you can disrespect, cross boundaries, or touch without permission.”


I pulled the blanket off him and threw it onto the floor.


“Whenever you act like an asshole toward a woman — any woman — that’s exactly where you pay for it: in your balls. It’s the place that hurts the most, humiliates the most, and breaks you the quickest. And that’s precisely why it’s the perfect spot to punish a man.”


He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, knowing there was no way out.


I climbed onto the bed and slowly started removing his clothes. First the t-shirt, then the pants. His breathing grew heavier.


Finally, I slid his boxer briefs down. The fabric slipped over his thighs, revealing a massive erection. He blushed instantly.


“Sorry, Rayna… I didn’t mean to… I didn’t want to get like this in front of you…” he murmured, his voice trembling with panic, afraid I’d get angry.


But I simply ignored what he said and positioned myself on top of him, slowly lowering myself onto his lap in my tight little babydoll.


I felt my pussy pressing against the hot, rigid length of his cock. I could feel him throbbing hard against me, pushing against the heat between my legs.


Payton let out a low, involuntary moan. His hips trembled with arousal, his whole body going crazy from the forbidden contact.


I leaned forward, bringing my face close to his until he could feel my warm breath on his skin.


“I get it now, Payton. The attraction you feel for me is something you can’t control.” My voice came out low, almost a whisper. “Your erection doesn’t bother me anymore. Because I know it’ll disappear real quick once the punishment starts.”


He bit his lower lip — a mix of arousal and fear.


Then I slowly turned around, still sitting on top of him. The thin fabric of my babydoll was the only veil between his cock and my pussy.


I felt him throbbing even harder, almost desperately, as I reached for the rope I had left at the foot of the bed.


With a firm motion, I grabbed his swollen, sensitive balls in my hand and began tying the rope tightly around the base of his sack.


I made a strong knot, leaving everything even more exposed and vulnerable. He groaned in discomfort but didn’t dare resist.


When I’m done, I slowly got off the bed and saw his cock leaking precum from how turned on he was.


I held the end of the rope like a leash and gave it a gentle tug.


“Come on. Get off the bed. I want you on your knees.”


He obeyed immediately. He slid off the bed and dropped to his knees on the floor, his tied balls hanging and his cock still rock-hard.


He was breathing heavily, eyes down, waiting for what was coming.


“Today is going to be your final test, Payton,” I said, my voice calm and controlled. “I’m going to ask you about every punishment you’ve received since the beginning… and you have to tell me exactly what lesson you learned from each one. Understood?”


“Yes, ma’am,” he answered quickly.


“If you get every answer right… maybe you won’t need any more punishment or correction. But if you get even one wrong… well, then you’ll find out what happens when you truly disappoint me.”


“Understood, ma’am…”


I gripped the rope more firmly and began the test.


“Let’s start with the first lesson. The day of the yoga session, in the living room. Do you remember why you were punished? What did you learn that day?”


He thought for a couple of seconds, recalling the moment.


“I learned that I must respect a woman’s space. That day, I didn’t… I provoked you, kept staring at you, making comments about your clothes while you were working out. I went too far.”


I smiled, proud.


“Very good.”


Without warning, I lifted my right foot and delivered a precise but not too hard kick to his tied balls. He doubled forward with a muffled groan.


“Ah… Why… Why did you do that?” At that moment, his erection had already started to soften from the pain.


I crouched slightly, gripping his chin to force him to look up.


“Every correct answer gets you a kick. That’s your owner’s stamp of approval. And trust me — you don’t want to experience the stamp of disapproval.”


He got the message and straightened up like a good servant, ready for the next question.


“Second lesson. A few days later, in the kitchen, on the day of the dishes. What did you learn from that punishment?”


He thought for a few seconds. I gave the rope a sharp tug that made him cry out.


“Come on, Payton! What did you learn?”


“I… I learned not to say or think sexist things… That day I said washing dishes was a woman’s job. I was completely disrespectful.”


“Well done.” I replied and kicked again, with the same intensity as before.


He doubled over once more, groaning louder this time.


“Next question. When I forced you to wear the panties for the first time, what was the lesson?”


Payton breathed with difficulty but answered quickly.


“I learned that I should never touch a woman’s personal belongings without permission. That day I got caught going through your underwear drawer… invading your privacy.”


I smiled, satisfied.


“You’re doing very well.”


Another kick—this one a little harder. He let out a short yelp and doubled forward.


Tears started streaming down his face as he tried to catch his breath.


“No breaks. Next lesson. When you passed out and ended up in the nurse’s office. What did you learn after I exposed you in front of Jenna and the nurse?”


“I learned that I should never be physically aggressive toward a woman… not even a push. I was aggressive with Bella… I tried to force my way out. That was wrong.”


“Perfect!”


The next kick came without hesitation. The sound of the impact echoed through the room and he fell sideways, curling into a fetal position.


He cried softly as the pain built up, each kick adding to the previous swelling.


But I kept the rope tight and gave it a light tug to bring him back into position.


“Come on, we’re almost done.”


He got back on his knees, bracing for the next blow.


“And yesterday at the pool?” I asked, giving the rope a gentle tug to keep his focus. “What was the lesson?”


His body was already trembling in anticipation.


“I… I learned that I should never… never touch a woman’s body without her consent… Yesterday I groped your ass while putting on sunscreen… without permission… I deserved the punishment.”


“That’s right.”


I delivered the next kick, hitting his swollen balls dead-on. He let out a hoarse cry, his hands flying to his groin as he doubled over.


I held the rope firmly, not letting him fall completely.


“The lesson from last night, when Jenna came home. What did you learn?”


“I learned that I should never verbally insult a woman… under any circumstances. Yesterday I called Jenna a bitch… I disrespected your best friend.”


“I’m loving this, Payton. You’re doing really well.”


I kicked again, keeping the cord taut so the impact would land even cleaner.


He fell to the floor and screamed as the pain kept building.


“And just a few hours ago?” I asked quietly while he was still on the ground. “What was the final lesson?”


He could barely speak. He was weak from the pain, but forced himself back onto his knees before answering.


“N-never violate a woman’s privacy… T-taking secret photos of you… using them to masturbate… It was extremely serious.”


I looked at him with a cold, calm expression.


“Yes. It was. It was the worst thing you’ve done since I started disciplining you. So… this last kick will be the harshest one.”


Before he could fully process my words, I lifted my foot and delivered a controlled but powerful kick — the kind only a black belt in taekwondo can generate. A precise, brutal strike that slammed into his swollen balls like a hammer.


Payton collapsed to the floor as if he’d been electrocuted, curling into a tight fetal position, screaming and crying as waves of pain ripped through his body.


I crouched beside him, still holding the rope, but now more gently.


“Congratulations, Payton. You passed the final test. You got every lesson right. Now you’re a new man… a man who has learned to respect women.”


He was sobbing, unable to speak.


“And I hope you never forget any of these lessons. Because if you do… if you slip up even once… I won’t show any mercy. Understood?”


“Y-yes, ma’am.”


I stood up slowly and finally released the rope. His correction was complete. My brother was fully tamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment