The Domestic/Sex Robot
By Grogu269
*
It was December 5, 2061 and Darrell had just turned 51 years old. A bald, chubby man with a big nose, Darrell never had much luck with the ladies. He decided that even though it would cost three month's pay, he was going to buy a sex robot.
He had done what research he could online, and went to the local business location for Domestic Robots, Inc. When he entered the lobby, a pretty blond girl, probably in her mid 20's approached him.
She wore a blouse that was too tight that revealed way too much of her beautiful cleavage. Her short skirt hugged her perfect ass and showed terrific legs.
Darrell thought she was probably one of the high pressure sales clerks they used to influence men to buy one of their robots.
"Hi, I'm Aimee," she said, smiling, "how can I help you?"
"Um, Darrell. I want some info on the female robots."
"Well, Darrell, let me begin by introducing myself; I'm the floor model for the Aimie3000."
Darrell was stunned.
"You're a robot? You look like a real woman."
"Yes, I am. The advanced technology used makes every part of me realistic. For instance, my skin is the same as a real woman but my makeup is permanent. My hair is real, even my pubic hair."
"You have pubic hair?"
"Yes, but I can remove it, but then it cannot grow back."
Darrell was astonished and didn't know what to ask next.
"We also have the Brenda3000, who is proficient in bondage. She comes with handcuffs, whips, chains, ropes and her own special strap on device."
"There are other standard models like me but one is African American and one is Japanese."
"Let me give you the basics of my model," Aimee continued.
"My genitalia is identical to a woman my size and age. My throat, vagina and anus can accept an object 8 inches long."
"I have perfectly manicured nails. Although my fingers are delicate enough to perform a teasing and extraordinary hand job, they are are strong enough to crush your testicles."
Darrell swallowed nervously, not sure if he should be aroused or frightened of this beautiful creature.
"My buttocks are tight and my legs are strong enough to crack your jaw. I never get tired, so I can ride you literally for hours, or for as long as you can stay hard."
Darrell was definitely getting hard.
"Well, I like giving and getting oral," he said.
"I've been programmed with my own personality, and although I can't taste, I enjoy and am enthusiastic about sucking a penis and swallowing sperm."
"But what about licking you?"
"I have a special program that produces copious amounts of girl cum when I have an orgasm. It's creamy and with a sweet peachy taste. You can eat it or even drink it if I gush too much."
"You gush? You mean, like, squirt?"
"No, but if I am stimulated long enough, I gush a lot of liquid. Our Valerie3000 has even more advanced technology. She can squirt, pee or poop but she costs twice as much as the standard model. What her body produces is actually palatable."
Darrell was beginning to think the money was going to be very well spent.
"This is all very fascinating; what else can you tell me?"
"Unlike the old plastic and rubber blow up dolls, the deposits made in my mouth, vagina or anus all end up in a small receptacle which I routinely empty and clean, so you don't ever have to worry about it."
"I'm worried about having my balls crushed or my jaw cracked."
Aimee giggled. "That will never happen; I only do what you tell me, or what the owner's manual requires."
"Do you have any special features of any kind?"
"I have an extra chip for teasing and denial. I particularly enjoy edging a penis with my hands or mouth for a long time to see how far I can make it shoot."
"If I buy one of you, does she come in a box or something?"
"No, no, no. If you're interested, I'm available and can leave with you today. All you have to do is select my other outfits."
"What other outfits?"
"You get three free extra outfits for me. I wear this in public, but you can take three special outfits. My persona adapts to each outfit. For instance, I can be a nun or a nurse, a teacher or a French maid."
Aimee showed Darrell to the table with the outfits. He chose outfits for a school girl, a police woman and a dominatrix.
"You can pay for the outfits and for me. I will get my accessory kit and be right back."
"You have accessories?"
"I have some fragrances I can wear to make me more feminine if you like, and there are lotions to use for special scents for my vagina or my anus."
Darrell was overwhelmed but sold on the domestic robot, for obvious reasons. They left the store and on the way to his house, Darrell asked Aimee some more questions.
"Do you do domestic things, like chores?"
"I can and will do anything you teach me and I learn quickly."
"Can I basically have sex with you anytime I want?"
"Absolutely; anytime, anywhere, and any way you want it."
"So, you don't eat, but do you sleep?"
"Unless you tell me otherwise, I will sit quietly until you need me."
Darrell thought he had died and gone to heaven. How could a man NOT want a sex robot? No arguments about sex with a gorgeous young female body. Awesome.
DAY/NIGHT ONE
Darrell cleaned up and was ready to test Aimee. He asked her to put on the school girl outfit, which was a tight white blouse and a very short plaid skirt and white socks that covered her calves. Her long blond hair was now in two short ponytails.
She came into his bedroom holding a book under her arm.
"May I sit here on your bed and study, sir?" She asked innocently.
"Of course; make yourself comfortable."
"This blouse is awfully tight; may I unbutton it, sir?"
"Please, be comfortable."
She unbuttoned the blouse and her big tits flopped out. They stood out like soft headlights staring at him, and her nipples were hard.
"This skirt is very short; I'm sorry if my pussy shows when I walk around, sir."
"That's perfectly all right, Aimee; you have a lovely pussy."
"Oh, NO! I was supposed to study biology and the human anatomy but I forgot my book? What will I do, sir?"
"I'll be glad to help. You can study my anatomy."
"Could I? Oh, thank you, sir."
Darrell lay naked on the bed when Aimee cupped his balls in her hand.
"I understand that these are the testicles, right?" She asked innocently, batting her eye lashes.
"Yes, and sometimes we call them balls."
"They're very soft in my hand. And this long thing is the penis, isn't it?"
"That's right, and notice how it grows in your hand, Aimee; that feels very nice."
She gently stroked his cock while she rolled his balls in her other hand.
"The balls are where the sperm is, right?"
"That's right, Aimee."
"And sometimes the sperm shoots out of this little hole at the end of your penis, right?"
"Yes, and it feels wonderful when that happens."
"But how can I get the sperm from the balls to shoot out of the penis?"
"It takes a lot of gentle stroking of the penis and fondling of the balls."
Aimee looked at the growing cock as though she had never seen one before and continued to stroke it until precum oozed from the tip. She seemed to know what she was doing and she squeezed the shaft, sliding the precum over the tip of his cock as lube.
Darrell began to breathe faster, as her hand quickened up and down his shaft. He was certain he would come soon when he suddenly felt the sharp tip of her fingernail pressing into his anus. She worked her finger inside his ass and quickly (and expertly?) found his prostate.
"Aimee!" Darrell groaned as she slid her mouth over the tip of his cock. She pumped the shaft as she massaged his prostate with her finger. He shot a load into her mouth but she didn't stop sucking or stroking. Her finger pressed harder on his prostate and he came again, groaning and collapsing on the bed.
Aimee abandoned his cock and prostate, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.
"I forgot to ask permission to make you come; I'm sorry, sir," she said innocently.
"Not to worry; it was an awesome surprise. Thank you, Aimee."
In the middle of the night, Darrell woke up hard and horny. He called out to her and Aimee came into his bedroom naked and ready.
Darrell put her on her hands and knees and fucked her from behind. She didn't mind when he reached under and squeezed her big tits. She was also programmed for encouraging dirty talk.
"Oh, yes, baby, fuck me with that big cock. Harder! Slap my ass and fill me up!"
Darrell fucked her longer than he thought possible, holding her perfect hips and shooting his cum inside her. As he was finishing, she moaned back at him.
"Baby, I think I just came all over your cock; that felt wonderful!"
Although he wanted to taste her girl cum, he decided that would have to wait.
DAY/NIGHT TWO
Before he left for work, Darrell told Aimee that he would like her to wear the police woman uniform and be ready when he got home from work. She assured him that she would be ready.
When Darrell arrived home, Aimee met him at the door wearing the police woman's uniform. She started ripping his clothes off and he helped, eager to see what she had in mind. When he was naked, she produced two pairs of handcuffs.
"On your back on the bed, sir!" She ordered.
Darrell was excited and lay still as she handcuffed one hand to the rail at the end of his bed, and then the other.
"Sir, we have a report that you forced a young girl to suck your cock and then you fucked her doggy style. What do you have to say in your defense?"
"That was her job; she's my...."
"SIR! Did you not realize that the poor girl did not come?"
"I thought she came on my dick?"
"That's not the story we heard, sir. You're going to have to be punished."
Now Darrell was getting a little worried, not sure of what punishment she might have in mind.
"You left her unsatisfied and needing an orgasm. You need to know what that is like so you won't do it again."
Aimee began massaging his balls and stroking his cock. He relaxed and let her do her thing. When he was hard enough to be fucked, Darrell thought he might get lucky. Aimee took off her police woman's dark shirt and knelt in between his legs. She slipped her huge tits around his shaft and began lifting up and down. fucking his cock with her big soft tits.
It was wonderful and he was hoping to spray his cum all over her tits, but just as he felt the surge, She sat up and his cock flopped down onto his abs, pulsing and dripping precum.
Aimee slipped the baton from the waist of her police woman's pants and pressed the end of it against his anus.
"I should ram this up your mean ass, but I'll give you a break," she said.
Instead, she tapped his balls with the end of the baton and he jumped from the surprise and pain. She smacked his balls over and over, harder each time as he wiggled on the bed and tried to get away. His erection soon faded away as she smacked his balls.
She stood up on the bed and unbuckled her pants. She slipped them off along with her panties.
"Now I'm going to show you what you should have done for her."
Aimee stood over his head, with a foot on either side of it and then she squatted down. When her pussy pressed onto his mouth, she grabbed his hair with a fist and held him still. She slid her pussy across his face, hard and fast.
She rode his face for over an hour, and suddenly Darrell remembered what she said about not getting tired. Her pussy began to leak that peachy girl cum and he slurped it up. His cock was hard again, and Aimee noticed.
She stood up, turned around and sat back down facing his feet. She rubbed her perfect ass back and forth on his face as she continued to seep more of her manufactured girl cum.
She reached down and slapped his cock, hard, one way and then the other. He yelped into her flesh but she ground down on his face even harder, almost smothering him.
"Tongue my ass."
He snaked his tongue into her tight asshole and she pressed down again, burying his face in her tight buttocks. She rocked on his face and soon his cock got hard again. She stood up and straddled his midsection, then knelt down and slid her pussy over his cock.
Darrell sighed, thinking it would soon be over because he was ready to shoot any moment. Aimee, facing his feet, put her hands on his knees and jerked her hips back and forth, violently fucking his cock. He tried to relax so he could come, but she kept slapping his balls and he jerked up against her.
His cock stayed hard and she rode him, taking him close to the edge and then slapping his balls to abate his orgasm. To his surprise, a few merciful minutes later, she stopped and sat still, with his cock still inside her.
"That was fun, but you should have let that little girl come in your mouth. So......"
She got off of his cock and knelt on his chest, sliding her wet pussy against his mouth. She took a handful of his hair and held his mouth against her pussy.
"I think that there might be a little girl cum for you from the fucking. Eat it up."
Indeed she was wet; her pubic hair was soaked with the stuff. He sucked her pubic hairs and began licking her slit. She rode his face for a long time, splashing her girl cum into his mouth and face twice. His cock was a raging pulsing mess.
She knelt between his legs and slipped her mouth over the end of his cock. He had no hope but she was merciful and she let him come in her mouth after she had edged him three times.
"You make a lot of sperm with your testicles," she said.
"I do when you tease me for so long like that," he replied.
Darrell would have loved to fuck her but he was exhausted. He slept through the night. The next morning, he asked Aimee to wear the dominatrix outfit later that day.
DAY/NIGHT THREE
When Darrell came home from work, he was ready to be dominated. He envisioned her teasing him, sucking and fucking him all night.
Aimee looked hot in the black lace bra, panties and thigh high stockings. She wore black heels that accentuated her legs and the curve of her perfect ass. Darrell was hard by the time he was naked.
To his dismay and disappointment, Aimee cuffed him, both his wrists and ankles as he stood with his back to the end of the bed frame. She used her mouth, getting him hard and taking him to the edge. Her mouth slipped off and precum dripped off the end of his cock.
Aimee left but quickly returned with two bowls of water. She pressed his balls and his hard cock down into one bowl which was filled with ice water. Darrell screamed at the shock as his balls tightened and his cock shriveled up.
She lovingly used her mouth again, taking her time until he was hard and dripping. She pressed his balls and cock down into the other bowl, which was filled with hot water. It wasn't scalding, but it was hot and painful.
"Aimee! Stop! I don't want this - change outfits," he ordered.
"Uh-uh, can't," she replied.
"What? Why not?"
"Your owner manual states that with a costume, I must remain in persona for 12 hours or until you come."
"Well, then, make me come."
Aimee lifted his cock and squeezed his balls with one hand.
"Everybody knows there is no sex with a dominatrix, only teasing and torture."
"Well, I've had enough. Let me go."
"Nuh-uh. You didn't use the safe word yet."
"What safe word? I didn't pick a safe word!"
"I know; you should have read the owner's manual."
"Aimee, please, I'm in pain."
Aimee left for a couple minutes and returned, not wearing her panties.
"I soaked my panties in a product that most men like," she said.
She stuffed the panties in Darrell's mouth and then put a long strip of duct tape across his mouth. Darrell inhaled what smelled like pee as his tongue tasted the panties.
Aimee sucked his cock again while squeezing his balls.
"Only seven more hours of edging to go, baby," she said, slurping on his cock.
Darrell wondered it he could trade her in for a different model. He started thinking about how those palatable products of the Valerie3000 might taste...
No comments:
Post a Comment