June 13, 2023

Joey's Ballbusting Sisters

Joeys Ballbusting Sisters

By chinesefox97

Warning contains Incest ballbusting, foot worship and humiliation.


My name is Joey. I’m 24 years old and I guess pretty much a normal adult. I had a few close friends, a cute girlfriend and a boring but steady job.

The only thing that was beyond weird for me was my family life. My relationship with my parents was quite normal. But what was unusual however was my completely subservient relationship with my 21 year old sister Laurie and my 18 year old sister Lexi. I did whatever they said whenever they said it. My parents dismissed it as me being an excellent big brother but in reality, it was way more fucked up. I’m their literal slave. A ballbusting bitch and footboy for them. It’s weird how I became my sister's slave and began having sexual feelings for them, most particularly by being kicked in the balls by her and their feet.

This all began when my parents were out and my Aunt Melisa was with us. We were watching TV on the couch and I wouldn’t let my sisters have the TV remote even though it was their turn to choose what to watch. I used to tease them like that. I pushed them down as they tried to reach me as I hung the TV remote above their heads. Melisa scolded me and told me to stop or else I’d be sorry. I just laughed it off. I was younger at that time but was pretty well-built. There was no way my little sisters or my Aunt could stop me. So I kept going and challenging my Aunt Melisa till she got fed up and kicked me in the balls with her heels which sent me to my knees.

“I warned you, Joey. Stop picking on your sisters. I didn’t even kick you that hard but I’ll kick you again even harder if you don’t stop,” Melisa threatened me.

“You show him, Aunt Melisa,” Lexi applauded.

“Kick him again!” Lauri exclaimed.

“Shut up. You girls are dead,” I said as I got up.

“You don’t learn do you,” Aunt Melisa said as she kicked me in the balls again. This time a lot harder as she swung her balls for added momentum.

I fell completely to the floor this time as the pain spread up my stomach and tears began to fill my eyes. As I clenched my balls as I tried to ease the pain. What was weird though was I was rockhard which did not go unnoticed.

“You want another one, Joey?” Melissa teased, “It looks like you are actually enjoying this.”

My Aunt was right although I was incredible pain I was super aroused. That was the first time I had been hit in the balls or had any female touch my balls. Even the thought of my hot Aunt Melisa’s foot touching my balls was enough to turn me on. I guess I always had sexual feelings for my Aunt Melisa. After all, she was just 10 years older than me and was so hot then; actually even now. With her long blonde hair, and Baywatch body. She used to do modelling in her free time.

“So Joey, are you going to stop or should I kick you again,” Melisa teased.

“No more please,” I replied.

“Then go apologize to your sisters,”

I got to my feet and went up to Lexi and apologized. Being the sweet girl that she was she said okay but when I got to Lauri and apologized she said no and kicked me in the balls.

I fell to the ground again but was still hard. In fact, I think I was even harder after my sister kicked my balls.

“Lauri doesn’t forgive you. I guess that means I’ll have to kick you in the balls again,” Melisa teased.

“No please don’t. I’ll do anything,” I pleaded.

“Really? Kiss my feet then I might just forgive you,” Lauri proposed.

And I did it. I kissed my sister Lauri’s feet and actually got more turned on by it. Lauri then made me kiss and lick my youngest sister Lexi’s feet causing Lexi to giggle, and finally made me service my Aunt Melisa’s feet.

To say that the dynamic changed that day would be an understatement. Since then, they would always kick me in the balls, make me lick their feet, humiliate me, and of course, ask me for money. It was definitely inconvenient but I would be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy it and it didn’t still turn me on. They enjoyed it a great deal having their personal bitch and they knew how much my sick perverted mind wanted it with how hard I was while they were doing it.


Fast forward a few years later to the here and now.

And I’m still subservient to my sisters and still get turned on by them blasting my balls and their cruel intentions.

My younger sister Lauri is 21 years old now and an absolute blonde hottie and sorority mean girl. She’s the girl in school all boys wanna fuck and all the girls are jealous of. She’s a real Queen Bee type and definitely mean and cruel especially when punishing me.

My youngest sister Lexi on the other hand was 18 years old and was also incredibly beautiful. But in a different way. She was a real cutie pie that everyone loved. She was sweet, innocent, and playful but also greatly delighted in kicking me in the balls. She was sweeter though and would sweet talk me into taking more kicks where as Lauri would just callously command me. Lexi would also reward me by letting me lick her feet and giving me footjobs cum under her feet from time to time.

Then Aunt Melisa who was 34 now but still an absolute hottie would also drop by from time to time and partake in the ballbusting.


I got home from work today. And my sister Lexi greeted me at door.

“Hey, Big brother guess what,” Lexi said as she came closer to me.

“What?”

“Mom and Dad are out for the week. So we can have some fun,” she said as she grabbed my balls through my pants and started squeezing them.

“Uhm Lexi I was planning to go out with my girlfriend Hailey tonight,” I said through clenched teeth as she kneaded my nuts.

“Invite her over. Then she can have some fun kicking you in the balls with us,” she replied giggling.

“That’s okay. I’ll just cancel,” I said scared of the thought of my girlfriend finding out how fucked up this was.

“Aww if you don’t wanna invite her then we’ll just have to have fun without her. Lauri’s out on a date and will get here later tonight. Why don’t you go order some pizza and go get your balls ready for a fun night,” Lexi proposed as she slapped my balls.

I sighed at the thought of the pain of another long ballbusting night as my dick grew hard with excitement.

I was sitting on the couch later that night after we had ordered and eaten pizza with my youngest sister Lexi.

She had her feet on my lap and was making me blow them dry after I had just given them a pedicure.

My other sister Lauri walked in a few minutes later with a pissy face and an even nastier attitude.

“Hey, Lauri. What’s up?” Lexi greeted her

“Just had the worst date ever and I’m really pissed off. I’m going to need to let out some anger on the nearest pair of nuts,” Lauri ranted.

Lauri glared at me Lexi looked at me and started giggling.

“Ouch, sucks to be you, bro, looks like you’ve got a long night ahead,” Lexi teased as she rubbed her foot on my face gently

“What the fuck are you waiting for loser? Pants down and legs spread!” Lauri commanded

I got up, took off my pants, and stood before my two beautiful sisters.

Lauri was dressed in a tight elegant black dress with matching 2 inch pointy toed black pumps wearing her long blonde hair down.

Lexi on the other hand was wearing a simple loose T Shirt, ripped jeans and her old well worn converse and had her hair in a ponytail.

“Why the fuck are you hard?” Lauri asked

“It's my fault. I was teasing him before you showed up,” Lexi giggled.

“Fuck! Your own sister turns you on. You disgusting pervert!” Lauri screamed out as she swung her foot out and kicked me in the balls with her heels.

I bent over but didn’t fall down. Over the years of getting my balls busted by my sisters had slowly built up my endurance.

Lauri kicked again and again as I stayed standing despite it getting harder with my knees buckling. The point of her shoes kept getting caught and I figured my scrotum and inner thighs were probably full of cuts now but despite the pain spreading I was still able to stay up.

After about 5 kicks she stopped.

“Lexi you wanna give it a go?” Lauri said as she volunteered my balls.

“Sure sis. The problem with wearing heels is you can't get your balance to get a good kick in. While they may hurt more you can’t get momentum in with a running start, unlike my good old chucks,” Lexi said as she demonstrated by getting a good running start and landing her foot square on my balls with enough force to send me to the floor.

“Oh sorry big bro? Did I overdo it?” she asked as I just groaned in reply as I clenched my balls grimacing in pain.

“I see. I guess your girl next door look does have its perks,” Lauri said as they both laughed.

“Slave take off my shoes! Imma kick you with my bare feet so I can also get a running start,” Lauri explained

I crawled over her and started trying to take her shoes off when she stopped me.

“Kiss my shoes first before taking them off,” Lauri instructed as I did as told

“Now lick the bottoms clean. It rained a while ago and it got kinda muddy,” she instructed me callously.

I paused as I really didn’t wanna lick the mud off the bottom of her shoes. And I looked back at her begging her to reconsider.

“Now slave!” Lauri demanded.

I looked at Lexi pleading to get her to talk her big sister out of it.

“Sorry big bro,” Lexi said laughing. “It’s okay you’ve done a lot worse. Just suck it up and I’ll make it up to you later,” she added

She was right I have done more humiliating things and taken more intense beatings. So I proceeded to lick the mud and dirt off the bottom of my sister’s shoes.

“I swear Lexi you spoil him. You’re always too easy on him,” Lauri scolded her

“You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar sis. Besides he does everything we tell him to do. If it’ll make you happy I’ll try to kick his balls right off his body again,” Lexi offered as they both laughed as I continued licking.

That was their dynamic. Lexi was the cute, sweet, playful good cop and Lauri was the cruel, demanding bad cop. Obviously, I preferred being under my youngest sister Lexi but there were times when Lauri would just turn me on with how cruel and sadistic she was in ways that Lexi just couldn’t.

After I was done licking Lauri’s shoes clean I took them off and then proceeded to clean Lexi’s dirty old chucks. They were her favorite pair that she wore nearly everyday and her favorite ballbusting shoes. After wearing them everyday for years you could imagine how dirty and smelly they were which turned me on; that didn’t go unnoticed.

“Get up Joey. You’re having a little too much fun,” Lauri instructed me

I assumed the position and Lauri got a running start to kick me in the balls with her beautiful bare feet going full speed right to my nut sack.

I fell to the floor as she placed her foot on top of my head.

“Get on your knees and spread loser we’re not yet done. And take your underwear off. I’m feeling especially mean today,” Lauri stated

“Are you ever nice?” Lexi asked

“Not to losers,” Lauri replied as she gave me another hard barefoot kick this time to my bare balls while I was on my knees with my legs spread.

“Nothing like the sound of bare feet hitting bare balls,” Lauri said laughing

“Looks fun. Let me try that,” Lexi said. 

She kicked off her chucks and got a running start kicking my bare balls with her beautiful bare feet. And now I was on the ground clenching my balls and rolling in pain.

“I feel better now but still not completely. You know what would make me feel better. Kicking his balls with our new matching combat boots he got us both last month,” Lauri proposed.

“Ohhh that sounds like a blast,” Lexi said clapping.

“Slave, go fetch the combat boots you got us,” Lauri commanded

“No. I can’t take kicks from combat boots,” I replied

Lauri got on her knees and started slapping me and spitting on me. “Did you just tell me no?”

“I can’t take any more kicks,” I replied as she got angrier and continued slapping me.

“Lauri, that’s enough,” Lexi said as she got on her knees to my level. “Joey you’re a good slave. We appreciate what you do for us,” She said as she patted me gently on the head. “But we would really appreciate it a lot more if you take some kicks from us in those combat boots,” Lexi added.

“I can’t, my balls are so sore,” I argued

Lexi grabbed my balls gently in her hand. “They look fine big bro. They’re not sore from the ballbusting they’re probably sore from me teasing you all night. Tell you what, you take a few more kicks from us and I’ll give you a foot job later. Lauri will even let you worship her feet while I do,” Lexi proposed

“Lexi no,” Lauri objected

“It’s okay big sis, it will be fun trust me,” Lexi said as she winked at Lauri.

I didn’t know what was going on but she was right. I was blue balled all night which was probably adding to the pain. So I agreed and fetched the boots and helped them put them on.

“How much did these cost you again?” Lexi asked as she wore them

“600 Dollars each,” I replied

“And two testicles,” Lauri said as they both laughed.

I assumed the position and tried to take their kicks without falling to get it over as quickly as possible so I could enjoy my reward. After all, cumming under the foot of these two beauties would be a dream come true for a lot of guys including myself.

“Just to show you I’m not completely heartless Joey. We’ll only be kicking you once each. Then you can get your reward,” Lauri offered,

I agreed and braced myself.

Lexi kicked first from behind catching me off guard. Lauri immediately followed with a hard kick from the front, not giving me any time to recover or brace myself as I fell in pain. The hard heavy tips of their shoes making contact with my bare balls was overwhelming.

“See big bro. That wasn’t so bad,” Lexi said as they took off her shoes. “Now it’s reward time,”

“You’ve been a good slave Joey. And to show you that I appreciate it. I’ll even let you choose whose feet you want to worship and whose feet you want to be the one stroking your dick,” Lauri said.

I thought about it and figured I trusted Lexi way more to give me a satisfying footjob. So I chose to be under Lauri’s feet while Lexi gave me the footjob.

They sat on the couch as I got in position for my well deserved reward.

“Oh, Joey. Just one teeny, tiny thing. If you’re about to cum tell me so we can get ready for it okii? Lexi pleaded.

I agreed and got under their feet and they began. Lexi put some lotion on her feet and started rubbing gently on my balls and rubbing her foot against my cock.

I was immediately rock hard as I kissed the bottom of Lauri’s beautiful feet and she rubbed her smooth soles and wiggled her toes on my face while Lexi’s feet were bringing me to heaven as she stroked my cock with her toes.

It didn’t take long for me to climax and about to release.

“I’m about to cum,” I said

“Now!” Lauri shouted as Lexi stopped stroking and started stomping my balls repeatedly with the soles of her foot as the cum came flying out as she literally stomped the cum out.

I was about to scream in pain but Lauri’s foot was still covering my face.

Lexi hit my balls a few more times after the last drop had been stomped out to make sure she had gotten it all.

“See Lauri. I told you it would be fun? Well for us not so much for Joey,” Lexi said as they both laughed.

“Good night loser. We’ll call you again if we need you for anything,” Lauri said as I clenched my balls and rolled on the ground while she walked away.

“Good night big bro. We still have a few more days of fun ahead of us,” Lexi said giggling as she got down and kissed me on the cheek before leaving me to deal with the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment