My step-sister Annie kicks my balls
By FunkyBusted
My sister Annie and I have both been working from home this summer, Annie has an internship where she can work from anywhere, and I've been doing a research project for one of my college professors that keeps me home and on the computer most days. Our parents both work, so it's usually just the two of us at home during the day.
Annie has always been… hot. My friends often joke that she must have a different father than me. I just laugh it off, but I have to admit that she looks good, even to me, her younger brother.
She only wears panties and a tank top when she works at home… usually skipping the bra, and she looks amazing. Her breasts fill out the tank top nicely. I swear they must have grown since she got the top, since her boobs stick out of the sides quite a bit… and god… they swing and jiggle as she walks, it's impossible not to stare.
As usual, I stopped in her room while on my break today and seen sitting on her bed working on her computer. She was leaning just far forward enough to give me an amazing view of her perfect cleavage! Annie has long blonde hair, an insanely cute face, and porcelain skin. Her breasts were surprisingly big, and really just perfect, and as I peered down her top, I could just see her perfectly pink puffy nipples…. Fucking awesome.
"Look at these cute tank tops! I have to try them all on!" she said excitedly as she ripped into packages that I just picked up from outside. She showed me a couple. I wanted to see all of them on her, thin fabric and some were REALLY low cut.
"You'll have to show me the best ones," I said, trying to sound innocent.
"Yeah, I'll wear the best one at lunch," she said. "Hey, I better get back to work now. See you later."
I left her room and went back to mine, as I had a ton of work to finish myself. After a while of coding, I snapped out of the zone I was in and was surprised to look up and see it was nearly lunchtime. I headed out of my room to see what we might have in the kitchen. On the way I went by Annie's room, her door was partway open. She stood in front of her mirror, admiring herself in one of her new tank tops. God… She looked hot, I mean, really hot.
I stood outside her doorway and couldn’t help but stare, as the outline of her breasts through the thin tank top was mesmerizing. Then she suddenly whipped the shirt off over her head, allowing her large breasts to pop out and bounce around before settling naturally.
She walked back over to her bed topless, and she picked up the pile of shirts and looked at them. She held one up, then the other… god… her tits had me completely hypnotized. I looked down at my shorts and my cock was hard, pushing up against the fabric and straining to get out.
She pulled on a white tank top, then stood in front of her mirror and started to dance! With each movement, her breasts bounced, making the gorgeous sight even better! I couldn't help it… I reached down and put my hand on my cook, slowly stroking it. It seemed like time stopped, and all I wanted was to bury my face between those breasts.
Then she pulled her tank top off over her head and my eyes widened as I watched her boobs bounce and jiggle as they tumbled from her top… GOD, what a perfect set of tits. She looked in the mirror and cupped her breasts in her hands, then she danced around the room again, this time topless. Her breasts swayed hypnotically as I stared at her from behind her door… fuck; she was stunning. But then she stopped suddenly.
"Matt?! What the fuck are you doing?"
Holy shit, it didn't occur to me that she might see me as she moved around the room. What a fucking moron!
"Uh, I was just walking by on my way to the kitchen…. I s-saw you dancing, and I didn't want to interrupt," I answered quickly.
She looked at my shorts and seen my boner sticking out like a tent…
"No, I heard you walking by a minute ago. It's pretty obvious that you've been watching me. You pervert!" she said. She walked towards me, only stopping right in front of me.
"You shouldn't have done that!" she said.
As she spoke, she drew her leg back and then shoot her foot forward, and blasted it up into my balls HARD. She caught me completely off guard and fucking smashed both my testicles brutally. I tried to breathe, but couldn't get any air. The pain exploded through me as I looked at her and I felt my legs give out from underneath me. I crumpled to the floor in agony, unable to process that… that… she just flattened my balls!
“Oooooh FUCK Annie!! MY balls! You just kicked my balls!!” I howled, the surprise pain just flooded every inch of my body!
"You fucker!" she said.
I was lying on my back and my legs must have been just far enough apart for her to get her foot between them. She nailed me again.
"OOOOOF!" I moaned. “OH! NOO… NGHHHHHHH,”
"And you still have a fucking hard on!" she said as she tried to kick me again as I got both hands on my balls, I curled up and covered up.
"Stop, Annie, stop! Not my nuts!!" I moaned. She stood over me, looking down in anger.
"No Matt, I'm not done with them yet. GET UP!"
I couldn't do it. I rolled onto my hands and knees, but I was still curled up and I was still protecting my balls in case she blasted my aching balls again.
"GET UP NOW!"
"O-okay, I'm trying," I stammered. I held onto the door and pulled myself up. She was still topless and even in agony I had to admire her breasts, just fucking perfect.
"You have the balls to stare at my tits still?" she said, looking at me with disdain. "Fucking pervert."
I was afraid she was going to kick me again, and my nuts already hurt so fucking much… I was holding my cock and balls with one hand, the other was on the door, helping me stand.
"You've seen my tits, take off your shorts, Matt," she said.
I didn't move, I just looked at her, confused.
"Do it now, or you'll get kick you right in your fucking nuts again," she said.
"Okay," I groaned, I didn't know what else to do! She was in charge now… I pulled my shorts down, my cock popped up as I pulled them down. She looked at my erection, my cock was pointing at her.
"I just can't fucking believe you, standing there with an erection while you peep on your sister," she said while I struggled to stay standing.
"You look amazing, Annie! I'm sorry I was watching you, but you are really beautiful!"
I really meant it, and I wasn't just trying to calm her down. I managed to stand up straight. I tried to hold on to some shred of dignity.
"That's nice, Matt, I'm glad you enjoyed my tits… but this is not acceptable, and your balls are going to pay for it!" she said, and before I could even move, her foot shot up again, straight into both my bare balls again, crushing them violently into my torso.
“FUCK! MY NUTS, NOT MY NUTS OOOOH FUCK, WHY DO YOU KEEP KICKING MY NUTS!!” I cried out as I dropped to the floor again, the pain gripping me all over in its terrible embrace as I kick my legs to do anything to ease the agony!
"Because they're easy to hurt, and as long as I aim for your nuts, I'll always be able to make you regret it!" she slammed the door on me and went back into her room.
I lay on the floor outside her door for a few minutes, just trying to recover. God, she was right, my balls were easy to hurt… and still she kicked them so hard, anyway! Once I was able, I made my way crawling down the hall to the bathroom. I locked the door and put on the light so I could check my balls. I sat on the edge of the toilet and felt around them. They seemed to still be intact, but they were sore as fuck. My cock was still hard. Really hard. For some reason, getting kicked in the balls by my own sister had me really… excited.
There was something about it. She was my sister, beautiful and sweet, and yet, she hit me… there; she kicked me as hard as she could in my testicles! Over and over, aiming right for my most sensitive spot, slamming her dainty little foot into my sexual organs and causing so much brutal pain… a pain she’ll never even know.
I couldn't help myself! After I was done checking my balls, I took my cock in my hand and squeezed it. I almost let out a moan. I was so close to cumming, the pain in my balls mixed with the pleasure of my hand on my cock.
My mind was filled with the image of Annie naked, dancing around her room, her breasts swinging. I couldn't get the image out of my head. I didn't want to jerk off, but I was already so far down that path there was no turning around. I spun around and pointed my cock into the toilet. In just a few strokes, my cock erupted. I blasted cum into the toilet.
"OH FUCK!" I moaned, much louder than I wanted to… I hoped Annie didn't hear me, but it felt so fucking good.
"OHHHHHH! FUCK!" More and more cum splashing into the toilet. It was getting ridiculous! I thought I might fill the toilet. What an incredible orgasm, what the fuck was going on. It seemed like my brain had short-circuited.
I sat in the bathroom for a long time as, honestly, I was scared to come out. Through the door, I heard Annie head downstairs for lunch, so I slinked back to my room. I lay on my bed with my balls aching and I just hid out for the rest of the afternoon.
Annie came by my room in the late afternoon and, for whatever reason, she brought me a banana to eat.
"You haven't left your room all afternoon. Are you okay?" she asked.
“I'm okay, they’re just… sore…”
"Hehe… about that, sorry I got so mad. I probably shouldn’t be kicking my own brother in the nuts THAT hard, especially that last one! I actually felt them get squished!" She couldn’t help but giggle despite trying to apologize.
"It's okay, I deserved it," I admitted. "I just hope we can get back to being buddies again."
"We are, to be honest, I don't even mind you watching me undressing. You surprised me and I lost my temper! Besides, who could blame you? I have really great tits." She smiled at me, then walked out of my room.
She was right. She really does have great tits.
* * *
My balls ache, they're so sore that it hurts to move. It even hurts to sit. My sister Annie caught me spying on her when she was changing clothes yesterday, and she kicked me in the nuts. She absolutely nailed them. So today, I'm just hoping they get better. I'm trying to take it easy, and I'm trying not to piss off Annie again. The truth is, it was worth it. Annie was trying on different tank tops, and I happened to walk by her open bedroom door. I have never seen anything so sexy. She was topless and dancing around her room. Her tits were swinging, and she looked amazing. It was great. Unfortunately for me, that's when she caught me watching her with my hand in my pants, and she kicked my balls so hard that I nearly passed out. I can't stop thinking about Annie, about how great her tits are and how sexy she looked. Every time I think of her, I get a hard on, and it's making me crazy. I also can't stop thinking about her kicking me in the balls. It hurt like hell, but it also made me really horny. After I recovered, I jerked myself off and had an incredible orgasm. I'm definitely dazed and confused. Annie and I both get up long after our parents leave for their jobs. We had breakfast somewhere around ten in the morning. Annie wore one of her new tank tops. It was thin white cotton, and I could see right through it. I kept staring at her out of the corner of my eye all through breakfast. After what happened yesterday, I was surprised she would wear something so sexy in front of me, but I'll never understand women. She kept leaning forward and giving me peeks down her top. I would swear that she was flirting with me. I was getting pretty excited. I felt like something was going to happen between us today, though I had no idea what it might be. Annie announced she was going to go up and take a shower, I cleaned up our dishes and farted around in the kitchen, then I headed back to my bedroom. As I passed by the bathroom where Annie was showering, the bathroom door was open at least a foot. It seemed like she was tempting me to look, but I just moved on. My balls couldn't take anymore trouble. I went into my room and checked my email, but I couldn't get that open door out of my head. Was she trying to get me to peep? Did she want it? Did I want it? My cock started getting harder just thinking about her breasts again. Finally, I couldn't stand it anymore, so I got up and walked over to the bathroom. I peeked in just as Annie got out of the shower, her naked body glistening in the light with water still on it. She reached for a towel and started to dry off. I knew I should run, but I felt like she was putting on a show for me. I had to watch. It was spectacular too, what a body, her ass was so fine, round and tight on long muscular legs, my cock was rock hard. "Annie, why is the door open?" I asked. I was almost certain she was tempting me. "What the fuck, are you peeping on me again?" "No, the fucking door is wide open, what are you doing?" "The fan isn't working, and the bathroom gets all steamy, so I left the door open," she replied. She was still naked. "I can't believe you're peeping on me again!" "No, I wasn't, not this time. The door was open." "Sure, and your cock is hard for no reason." "But, I ..." I mumbled. "Look, Matt, I won't tolerate you lurking and spying on me. Take off your clothes!" "But, my balls still hurt from yesterday." "Maybe you should have thought of that before you peeped on me again." I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run from the house, but I didn't have anywhere to go. And Annie was still standing naked in front of me. She looked amazing. I did what she asked, I took off my clothes and stood waiting for my punishment. My cock betrayed me once again. It was rock hard. Annie took a firm grip on my balls and began squeezing. The pain was intense. Her fingers pushed into my balls, deforming them until they were flat in her palm. "Annie, please, it hurts so much. My balls are still sore from yesterday," I moaned. "I know, Matt, it's supposed to hurt," she said, her grip tightened. I stared at her breasts, just trying to think about them rather than the pain from between my legs. She worked them over for another minute. "When you think about peeping on me again, I want you to remember what is going to happen to your balls." She let go of my balls and stepped closer to me. I felt her knee push up and between my legs, then she drew back and kneed me in the balls. I held onto her to stop her from falling. She pushed her knee up against my cock and balls. She took aim and again drove her knee hard up between my legs. I moaned loudly as her knee crashed into my balls. The pain was so bad, so overwhelming. My head fell forward into her chest, her breasts were just inches from my face. I watched closely as her knee drew back. No, not again. I waited for it. It felt like time stopped, and then my cock exploded. "OH FUCK! ANNIE!" I shot a load of cum between us, it landed on her stomach. We were so close that it was on mine, too. She kneed me again. "ANNIE!" More cum blasted between us, I had another overwhelming contraction, then another, each time she kneed my balls as I shot more cum on the two of us. My legs started to give out from the hammering my balls were taking. I slid down her body until I was on my knees. I held her leg and pushed her foot onto my cock and balls. She kicked at my nuts, and I shot cum on her foot. I pulled her foot up into my balls, and I rubbed them on it. I couldn't stop cumming, this orgasm was so insane, so fucking great, so dirty and depraved. "I hope you learned your lesson!" she exclaimed. She grabbed her clothes and marched from the bathroom. I grunted agreement, but the truth was that I just had the best sex of my life.
* * * My sister Annie and I have just started to get along again. She was really pissed at me for a few days. She caught me peeping on her, and she punished my balls for the indiscretion. I did peep on her, but it was by accident. The problem is that once I saw her naked body, I couldn't turn away. She's just fucking stunning, so cute and with such an amazing figure. And those breasts, holy shit, so perfect. It's too much, but I'm trying to behave better. "Hey Matt, I'm going to lie out by the pool for an hour, I need a break from work. Do you want to join me?" Annie asked. She was already in her tiny bikini. I didn't care how much work I had to do, I was in. "Yeah, that would be great, I'm bored with work anyhow. I'll be down in a few minutes." I put on my swimsuit and found a towel, then I grabbed a hat and my shades and went down to join her. I brought a book I've been reading with me, and sat by a table in the shade. I read my book while Annie lay in the sun. Okay, let's be honest here, I pretended to read my book, but mostly I was staring at Annie's ass. She had on a tiny pink bikini, and her ass cheeks were exposed. Her tan body was shiny with sunscreen. I wanted to slide my cock between her oiled-up butt cheeks in the worst way. Her curly hair all but covered her face. I didn't think she could see me, so I just sat there and fantasized about having my way with her. Everything was just right, beautiful weather, clear blue sky, and a gorgeous woman to watch. It couldn't get any better, but soon it did. Annie seemed to be half awake. She rolled over onto her side, and her left breast popped out of her bikini top. I waited for her to notice, but she didn't. She just lay there with a tit out. My cock immediately reacted, it pushed against my swim trunks like the pole in a tent. I stared and stared at her breast, I could almost feel it in my hand. Her cute small nipple, just the right size to suck on. Absolutely perfect. I imagined it as my cock got more and more erect in my suit. I figured I was okay sitting in the chair, as long as I didn't stand up, I would be fine. I gazed longingly at her breasts. I saw her eyes open. I hoped she couldn't tell where I was looking with my sunglasses on. "Matt, what the fuck! Why didn't you tell me my tit is hanging out?" "Uh, oh, sorry, I didn't notice." "Are you kidding me? I see that erection, stand up!" she commanded. I slowly rose to my feet. I hoped that by some miracle, my cock would get the message and soften quickly. She stood with me and looked at my shorts. Of course, my cock didn't get the message in time. "You are such a fucking pervert!" "No, I ... OH FUCK!" I groaned as her foot found my balls once again. She kicked with the accuracy and power of an MMA fighter. I doubled over as my mind flooded with the pain that was starting to get too familiar to me. I gasped for a breath of air, but couldn't get any. I watched as she drew her foot back again, getting ready to blast me another time. "Please, no ... OH FUCK!" I dropped to the pool deck on my knees as another perfectly placed kick smashed my balls against my body. Even as the pain made my mind foggy and my body ache, I couldn't help but notice that her breast was uncovered again. I stared at it. I wanted it so badly, even through all the pain. All I could think about was squeezing that breast. She saw where I was looking and looked down to see her breast hanging out. "You fucker!" she said as she bent down and grabbed my balls through my trunks to lift me back to my feet. "I am going to have to teach you a real lesson. I'm going to squeeze your balls until your erection goes away." She moved her hand around to get a better grip, then she squeezed my balls hard. "OHHHH FUCK! PLEASE, ANNIE, MY BALLS!" I groaned. She held me up by my balls. I wanted to drop to the deck, but she had a strong enough grip to hold me up. Her arm rubbed against my cock as she held me, it was the strangest mix of pain and sexual excitement. With all the struggling she had been doing to beat on my balls, both her breasts were now out of her top. I looked at them intently, her attention was focused on my balls, she didn't notice yet. Annie dropped to her knees in front of me. She took both her hands and grabbed my cock and balls together. She squeezed my balls and tugged on the whole package. It hurt, but it felt good too. And her breasts were now squished together between her arms. She looked incredible. She repositioned her hands to get a better grip on my balls. Her one hand pushed my cock out of her way, it was all just too much for me. I groaned quietly as I began filling my swim trunks with cum. She didn't notice at first, she was still beating on my balls, but soon my shorts became soaked with cum. "Matt, you fucker, you came?" she yelled. I didn't answer, I just looked at her breasts and waited to see what she would do next. I guessed I was about to be kicked. I thought maybe I should fake a heart attack, but part of me wanted to feel her foot connect with my balls. I was still spewing cum into my shorts, my balls hadn't completely emptied themselves yet. I stood my ground as her foot drew back, then she snapped it up hard into my nuts. I wasn't ready for the pain that hit me. I immediately dropped to the deck and curled up in a ball of agony. I choked for breath. I felt dizzy and was about to pass out. I looked up to see her finally push her breasts back into her bikini top, then she stormed off back to the house. I lay on the pool deck for another few minutes, really just trying to get my bearings back. Eventually, I managed to get to my feet. I decided to get cleaned up in our outdoor shower just to avoid Annie. I rinsed out my suit and then examined my balls. They were red and swollen, they hurt like a bitch, and yet I knew I just had the greatest ten minutes of my life. I would remember those tits flying around as Annie flailed away at my balls. Forever. * * * I had just arrived home from the city. I had to go in for a meeting at school. Normally, my sister Annie and I both work from home, but every now and then I have to visit the campus. The house was quiet, our parents were away at their jobs. I guessed Annie must be busy working in her room. I made my way upstairs quietly so as not to disturb her. As I got to the top of the stairs, I could hear a noise coming from her room. It was not the usual noise I would expect to hear from Annie's room, it was the sound of people having sex. I took quiet steps to just outside her door and looked in. I could see her desk computer from the door. She was watching a porn clip; a woman was sitting on a guy's face, she seemed to be squeezing his balls. Now that's interesting, could Annie be into ballbusting? She's kicked me in the balls a couple of times lately. I thought she was just angry at me. I had to wonder if she likes it. I craned my neck to see further into the room. There was Annie on her back, her legs spread apart, and her finger rubbing her clit. My cock twinged at the sight, holy shit! Holy shit! Annie was completely naked, and she was running her finger up and down her clit. Her other hand held one of her breasts. She looked so sexy and pretty. My cock was instantly erect. I decided I'd better leave quietly, so I backed up and headed for my room. I could hear her moaning from across the hall. I did my best to ignore her. But I couldn't. It was impossible. I had to see that again, I snuck back into the hallway and peered into her room. Her finger was in her pussy, she was working it fast and hard, her face was red, and her eyes were closed. "YES! Oh yes," she moaned loudly, she was orgasming, and I got to watch it. It was so beautiful and sexy, my cock was completely erect. I slid my hand in my pants and squeezed my cock, I decided to just blow a load into my shorts. I pushed them down and started jerking off as I watched Annie. It was perfect, it was going to happen in no time, it felt so good. I pretended I was helping Annie get off. I imagined eating that pussy and playing with her perfect and perky breasts. I lost myself in it, I was seconds away from cumming. "What the fuck?" I heard Annie exclaim. She stood up and marched over to me. "What the fuck are you doing?" "I, uh, I saw you masturbating. I couldn't help myself." I quickly yanked my hand away from my cock, but my erection was obvious. "You fucking pig!" "Have you ever thought of closing your door?" I nearly shouted. As soon as it left my big mouth, I knew I made a mistake. "Fuck you!" she exclaimed, and at the same time, she snapped her foot up into my balls. My shorts were still halfway down my legs. I stumbled back and fell to the floor. I twisted around and managed to get up to my hands and knees. My shorts had slid down to my ankles. I tried to reach underneath and get them, but before my hand made it, Annie kicked my balls from behind. "FUCK!" I groaned. I fell face down and lay on the floor. I felt Annie yank my shorts off my ankles, then she pushed my legs apart. I was overwhelmed with the pain in my balls, just doing my best to hang on to consciousness. I didn't realize what she was doing until I felt her foot press down on my balls. "You have to stop spying on me, this can't happen anymore," she said slowly, with each syllable she pushed on my balls, squashing them into the floor. "This is not acceptable behavior from you. If I have to, I will destroy your balls to make you stop." She was putting her weight into it, the pain was nasty, but at the same time, she was mashing my cock, whether she meant to or not. "It's not okay to watch me masturbate, next time just walk away," she said emphatically. I thought about answering her, to tell her that I tried, but I didn't think I could speak. "And stop being a pig!" I came right about when the word pig left her lips. She smashed my cock and balls with her foot. That mix of pain and pleasure overwhelmed me, and I blasted a load of cum onto the floor between my legs. She continued to lecture me, pushing on my cock and balls with each word she spoke. She didn't seem to notice the puddle of cum I was leaving on the hallway floor. "Ohhh, fuck!" I groaned loudly. It felt so good, it hurt so much, it was fucking perfect. I turned my head to look back at her naked body standing over me. I could just see her pussy, and as always, her tits looked so perfect. She finally looked down at me, "I can't believe you came!" Then she took aim and tried to kick my balls again. She couldn't really get to them, so she rolled me over. I tried to sit up and get a better look at her naked body. She saw what I was doing, she took aim, and snapped her foot into my balls. "FUCK!" I groaned, another perfect shot to the balls. She had great aim. I was still cumming, even the kick felt kind of good, that crazy mix of pain and pleasure. Still, I didn't want any more kicks, I tried to cover up. She stomped angrily out of her room, "If you're still here after I finish in the bathroom, I'm going to fuck up your balls beyond belief." I stared at her naked body as she left, then I crawled out of her room and made it back to mine. Holy fuck, that was hot. * * * My balls hurt. That's the first thought I had as I slowly awoke. It must be because my sister Annie caught me spying on her while she was masturbating in her room. She was pissed, and she squeezed the shit out of my balls. "OW!" I suddenly cried out. My balls really hurt. What's going on? I opened my eyes to find Annie over me with her hand under my sheets and her fingers wrapped around my balls. "Annie! What are you doing?" "Taking things into my own hands ... literally." Her fingers moved around on my balls, fuck, this was hot. Fuck, it was scary too. Her fingers dug into the meat of my balls. "OHHHH! MY BALLS!" I groaned as she squeezed them flat. "They were your balls, now they're mine." "But ... OWWWW!" I tried to pry her fingers away, but she had too good a grip. All I was managing to do was tug on my own balls as I pulled at her fingers. "Hands off!" she commanded, squeezing extra hard. I quickly pulled my hands away. I took a minute to get my bearings. I was still half asleep. Annie was sitting next to me in a tank top and panties. She looked good. I could make out the outline of her breasts. Her little hand was in my boxers, holding my balls. My cock was awake, I had an erection. Okay, I'm in her control, I realized. "What do you want?" I asked, barely able to speak as she worked over my balls. "I've had enough of your bullshit. All I wanted was for you to stop peeping on me, but you keep doing it. Even after I beat on your balls. You can't seem to get the message through your thick head." "I'm sorry, I tried to stop." "Sure you did." "What do you want me to do?" "Simple, you're my bitch now. Your balls belong to me, and I'm going to squeeze them whenever I want. That's how it's going to be, and if you give me any trouble ... I'll be back in here the next time you fall asleep, and I'll take your balls with me." "But Annie..." "No buts, your balls belong to me. Right?" "I ..." Her fingers dug in. I was compelled to agree with her. "YES! MY BALLS BELONG TO YOU!" "Good boy. I would like some breakfast. Go make me something. Oh ... and leave your pants off. I want to be able to get to your balls." "Annie!" "Any problems?" I saw the look on her face, she was serious. And, my balls were still in her hand. I guess I'll be walking around in my boxers all day. "No problems," I said in defeat. "What would you like for breakfast?" "Hmmm, surprise me. And if I don't like it, your balls are going to pay." She let go of my balls and walked out of my room. I stared at her ass and legs on the way out. My cock was rock hard. I thought about jerking it off, but figured I'd better get to work on her breakfast. I pulled on my T-shirt, brushed my teeth, and went down to the kitchen to get busy making my specialty; scrambled eggs. I hoped she would like them. As I stood there getting breakfast ready, I wondered what was going on with Annie. She seemed like a different person this morning, one who was in charge of things. It just made her hotter to me, my cock was still hard as I worked on her breakfast. It was still mostly erect by the time she came down to eat. I served her breakfast, and I saw her look at my cock pushing my boxers out. She didn't say anything, but I saw her smile. I think she was laughing at me. We had a fairly normal breakfast, chatting about the day ahead. I tried hard not to look at her tits, but it was impossible not to. They looked so good in her tight tank top. I got up to clear the dishes, but my stupid cock was still hard. She noticed it would be impossible not to. "You really are wound up, aren't you?" "I ... uh ... yes. Did you like your breakfast?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "It tasted fine, but it was a little tedious having you stare at my tits the whole time." Fuck! Of course, she caught me. I'm in trouble already. I cleared the last of our plates and put them in the sink. "Come over here, and take off those boxers," she ordered. I yanked off my boxers and stepped up to her. My cock was completely hard and so ready for her touch. I knew I was in trouble, but my cock just wanted her to touch it or my balls. I soon got my wish, her hand cupped my balls, and she squeezed them. "Stand silently and take your punishment, understand, Matt?" "Yes," I replied through gritted teeth. "Good boy." She stood up with my balls still in her hand, and she pulled me into the living room. "What are you going to do?" I asked, barely able to speak as she squeezed my balls. "That's not the question, the question is: What are you going to do?" Her fingers tightened, and my knees began shaking. I didn't last ten seconds, I dropped to the floor in front of her, holding my throbbing balls. I looked up at her, standing over me, dominating me. She hooked her thumbs in her panties, then she pulled them off. I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked up at her pussy. It moved closer and closer to me. She squatted down over my face and lowered her pussy on my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and ran it along her pussy lips. She moaned quietly. "Get me off," she said. I began licking and kissing her pussy. I never dreamed I would get the chance, and it tasted perfect. Sweet. I ran my tongue along her labia, then I sucked on her clit. She moaned softly as I gently caressed her clit. She began squirming on my face, going faster and faster. I sped up my licking to match hers. She was moaning loudly as she rode my face. I felt her body tighten. "FUCK YES!" she cried out. She jammed her pussy onto my face, and she rode me hard. I licked and sucked as she used my face to get her off. She rode me for another minute, and we both slowed down together. Then she climbed off my face and moved down my body. She sat between my legs and took my balls in her fingers. She kneaded them as I watched her warily. "Jerk off for me," she said. I was about to protest, but her hands were on my balls. I wanted to do it. I reached down for my cock and wrapped my fingers around the shaft. I stared at Annie as I squeezed my cock. The outline of her breasts was obvious through the thin fabric of her tank top. I thought about my cock between those tits as I got harder and harder. I stroked faster, and in no time, I was ready to cum. "FUCK!" I moaned as my cock shot a rope of cum straight up. She squeezed my balls, and my cock twitched and blasted another rope even higher than the first. "FUCK YES!" It felt so good to have her squeezing my balls as I stroked the cum out. I stroked and stroked until there was just a dribble of cum oozing from my spent cock and balls. "I'd like some soup for lunch today, and tomorrow sausage would be nice for breakfast," she said. "Yes, of course." "Yes, mistress." "Sorry. Yes, mistress." * * * "Good morning, Matt," my sister Annie said as she walked into my room. "Hi Annie, what's up?" "I've decided you are going to be my dog today." "Really?" "Yes, I always wanted a dog. Mom would never let me get one, so you'll have to do." "Annie, I'm not a dog." "That attitude is not going to get you any treats." She walked closer to me, then sat on the edge of my bed. "Take off your clothes, and I want you on all fours." "What?" Her hand slowly reached between my legs. I started to close them, and she gave me an evil look. I quickly opened them again. Her hand clamped down on my balls. "FUCK!" I groaned loudly. She pushed her thumb into my left ball, deforming it. It hurt so much. She looked at me without any expression on her face, no sign of anger. Just authority. And control. I knew I was beaten. "Woof!" I exclaimed, and I pulled my shirt off. She let go of my balls, and I pulled off my boxers, then I got up on my hands and knees. "Bad doggie, what are you doing on the bed?" She swatted at my balls. I jumped off the bed and came up to the edge on my hands and knees. She reached down to pet my head. "That's a good boy." It felt oddly good to have her pet my head, I felt like she was happy with me. "Do you want some belly scratches?" she cooed in a sing-song voice. "Roll over, be a good boy." I rolled onto my back, and she knelt down next to me on the floor. Her hand ran along my stomach, then she cupped my balls and gently kneaded them. "Who's a good boy?" More rubbing and kneading. She ran her nails along my balls. "I have to get back to work. I'll see you later. Good boy..." she said as she got up to leave my room. I watched her walk out, her fine ass swaying as she left my room. My cock was so hard, the belly scratches had me all worked up. I stayed on the floor for a minute or two, not really sure what to do next. After a few minutes, I decided to get some work done. I put on my boxers and a T-shirt. Soon, I was deep into my work, my erection finally settled down, and I was able to concentrate. But not for long. "Matt, come and visit," I heard Annie call out from her room. "Who's a good boy?" I quickly yanked off my clothes and walked towards her room. As I got closer, I remembered to get down on my hands and knees. I dog-walked into her room. "Hi Matty, come on over." I dog walked over to her desk, where she was sitting. I sat on my legs, and she leaned forward to pet my head. "That's a good boy." I felt so strange. Humiliated and a little confused, and yet I had a raging erection. I liked having her dominate me, and I felt like my balls could get it at any time if I misbehaved. I kind of wanted to misbehave, but I decided to just sit there quietly with my hard cock. "Good boy, Matty. You want some belly scratches?" I quickly rolled onto my back, and she knelt next to me. Her hand ran along my stomach, then down to my cock. She ran her fingers along my cock, then took my balls in her hand. She gently kneaded and squeezed them. "That's a good boy," she said as she worked over my balls. Fuck it felt good. I felt like I might cum. My breathing was picking up, and I was pushing into her hand. When she suddenly pulled her hand away, I was overwhelmed with disappointment. "Why don't you go make me some lunch?" she suggested. "Okay. What do you want?" "Well, I'd like some soup and a sandwich, and you can have some kibble. Make sure and set your bowl on the floor." I looked up at her, her breasts filling out her tight, thin tank top. And those legs, fuck, so hot. My cock ached for more of her touch, but I knew I'd better get moving on lunch. I got up and took my erection to the kitchen. I still had a hard on ten minutes later when I had our lunches ready. I called for her to come down, she sat at the table, and I sat on the floor next to my bowl of food. We ate our lunch in silence. I didn't know what to say. One nice thing about staying on the floor was that I had a good view between her legs. I could see her pink panties under the table, and if I looked close enough, I could make out the outlines of her pussy. My cock just kept getting harder. "Go ahead and clean up, then come to my room. I'll give you some more belly scratches," she said as she got up. I waited for her to leave, then stood and cleaned up our lunch dishes. I couldn't help but laugh at myself. I wanted those belly scratches badly. I needed to feel Annie squeeze my balls. I finished cleaning up and quickly made my way to her room. I walked in to find her sitting on her bed. "Why aren't you on your hands and knees?" she demanded. "I ... uh ... I forgot." In my excitement to get more belly scratches, I had completely forgotten to get back on all fours. "You need to be punished. Come up here on the bed." I dropped to my hands and knees, then dog-walked over to her bed. I came up and knelt next to her. "Bad boy!" she said sternly. She pushed me onto my back, and her hand went straight to my balls. She squeezed them in her fingers. Hard. "FUCK!" I grunted as her fingers squished my balls flat. "Ohhhhh fuck!" I moaned. I was getting more used to the pain from her beating on my balls, but fuck, it's still a shock. My body cringed, my stomach was suddenly nauseous, and my balls were screaming in pain. I felt sweat break out on my forehead. "Such a bad boy." Her fingers worked over my balls, relentlessly squishing them and rolling them around in her fingers. "Do you want to make it up to me?" she asked. "YES!" I blurted out. "Good." She let go of my balls and lay on her back. She yanked her panties off. I watched wide eyed as I got another look at that sweet pussy. She climbed back on top of me and lowered her pussy on my face. "Lick me, doggy." So I did. I ran my tongue from end to end along her pussy lips, then I found her clit and began licking it. She squirmed on top of me, rubbing her pussy on my face. I placed my hands on her thin waist, running them up and down her sides. She soon began moaning, her breathing picked up, and her back arched. I reached my hands up inside her tank top, and I cupped her breasts. Finally! They felt just as good in my hands as I always dreamed they would. I gently pinched her nipples. "OH FUCK YES!" she cried out. I rolled her nipples in my fingers as I continued licking her clit. She squirmed on my face while she finished her orgasm. It was the greatest minute of my life. Or at least I thought so at that moment. She climbed off my face after she was done. She looked dazed. She sat next to me, and her hand ran across my stomach, then down to my balls. She cupped them and gently squeezed them. "What a good boy you are, getting Mommy off like that." Her fingers wandered along my balls, then she traced along the underside of my hard cock. She toyed with the head, running her fingers along the ridges. "Now get back on the floor where you belong." I hopped off the bed, my erection making it obvious that I wanted more. "Sit!" she demanded. I squatted down on my knees and sat up in front of her. She pushed her foot between my legs, then she flicked my nuts with the top of her foot. Almost a kick, but not that hard. My cock and balls swung around under me as she toyed with them. I was so fucking hard. I stared at her leg. I wanted it. "Do you want to hump Mommy's leg?" she asked as she pushed it harder into my cock and balls. I wanted to more than anything, I pulled her foot into my cock and balls. "Such a silly dog, always humping Mommy's legs." She pushed hard into my cock and balls. I had been so hard for so long that it was enough. My cock suddenly twitched, then shot a rope of cum up her leg. I grabbed her foot and pulled it into me, and I humped her leg. There's no other word for it, I was fucking her leg. And it felt incredible. My cock throbbed as rope after rope of cum shot onto her leg. She pushed her foot against my cock and balls the whole time I emptied my balls on her. When I finally let go of her leg, my cock was soft, and there wasn't a drop of cum left in me. Suddenly, her foot shot quickly into my balls. They were so sensitive from just cumming that I gasped in shock. "What was that for?" I asked, stunned by the sudden rush of pain between my legs. "You felt my breast, bad boy!" Oh yeah, totally worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment