July 9, 2021

Birthday at the Resort

Birthday at the Resort (Part One)

By Bdanman


Part One

My high school sweetheart and wife, Jill, booked us a surprise vacation to Mexico to celebrate my 35th birthday. We had a fantastic relationship and she was not only a lover, but my best friend. We would do anything to make each other happy and Jill always tended to go a bit "extra" when it came to my birthday.

After a long plane ride from New York to Mexico, we walked into our resort and were greeted by a petite beauty holding a tray of champagne.

"Hola. Welcome to sensual paradise." she said in broken English, smiling as she handed us our drinks. I tried my best not to stare too much at her sexy figure as she walked away. I could see my wife glancing over at me with a smirk on her face as she noticed my excitement.

"Hold onto your drawers, honey. We just got here." she laughed patting me on the ass causing me to become a bit red from embarrassment.

As we checked in, I was in a state of shock heading to the elevator after having just listened to the front desk clerk gave us the lay of the land on the rules of the resort. I had no idea that my wife had booked a nudist resort and so many thoughts began racing through my head.

Jill could see her husband introspectively collecting his thoughts as they walked. My mind raced, as usual, but I quickly became excited at the thought of seeing so many sexy people walking around. I also felt proud of my manhood and had no issues with it being on display.

As I continued to internally reflect on the days ahead, my trance was abruptly broken as the elevator doors closed and my wife unexpectedly reached out and roughly grabbed my balls through my thin, linen shorts. I always got turned on by my wife's ornate spidey sense when it came to locating a pair of testicles. The only other woman I knew of with this talent was my sister, who had mercilessly squeezed my nuts into submission several times throughout my life.

"We are going to have some fun here, you know," she smirked applying a little more pressure to him causing him to jolt in excitement and develop a slight chub.

Moments later the elevator door opens on the 5th floor and I breathed a sigh of relief as nobody appeared to be waiting for the elevator as my wife held me awkwardly hostage by the balls.

"Let's get to the room, baby. I need you inside me!" she exclaimed in a hush tone as she rushed me out of the elevator by the sack almost tearing them off my body.

Who was I to argue with the sexy woman in control of my two most precious and fragile possessions?

After an exhilarating, but painful, romp in the hay, I cradled my swollen balls in my palm as I gingerly made my way to the bathroom.

"It looks like those things could use a nice cool dip in the pool, huh baby?" she smirked knowing she had maybe gotten a little too rough with me during sex.

"They'll be just fine. Don't you worry," I replied back wanting to reassure her I could take even more.

"I might've gotten a little over zealous on that last kick, huh?" she replied blowing a kiss towards my aching balls.

Soon we found our way down to the bar just outside of the pool area, with my wife and I now fully nude. My balls still ached horribly otherwise I would have for sure been rock hard walking around this resort. Perhaps that was her plan to keep me at bay for a bit.

The bar was completely empty except for an older woman, maybe 50, who greeted us with a warm and inviting smile. As we walked towards her to sit down at the bar, based on human nature, the first thing I noticed and locked into were her amazing breasts. Not being used to the nudity yet, I couldn't help but stare and was promptly called out as we started to sit down.

"Eyes up here, honey." she laughed motioning her fingers up towards her face.

"Uhhh...I'm so sorry..." I stammered awkwardly looking away as quickly as possible while my wife busted out laughing.

"It's this dummy's first time if you can't tell. Feel free to teach him some manners." she chuckled pointing over to him with her thumb.

"Oh yes. Do I need to bust those big balls of yours to get you to behave, dear?" the woman joked looking down at my swollen, low hanging sack of already bruised testicles.

"That won't be necessary." I replied with a coy smile as I sat down next to her feeling a little less awkward now.

She was a nice, seemingly lonely woman who eluded to coming to these nudist resorts to get a feeling of companionship. We chatted with her for quite some time, and through more than a few drinks, before I needed to excuse myself to the restroom. Heading back to my seat, as if I'd startled them amidst their conversation, both women simultaneously shot ornery looks up at me.

"Everything alright, ladies?" I asked inquisitively wondering what was up.

"Oh yes, Mark. Just sit on back down. Your wife was just telling me how special she wanted this birthday trip to be for you."

"Oh yeah?" I replied with a smirking glance over towards Jill knowing she likely had much more in store for him.

"And I am certainly happy to do my part to make that happen." the woman continued as she reached down to caress my inner thigh, just shy of my package. Her unexpected touch caused me to startle a bit.

"Uh, uh, honey?" I stammered looking over at my wife as my cock began to grow a bit at the delicate and soft touches.

"Don't worry baby, you deserve this." she replied patting me on the ass reassuringly.

My mind was racing with so many thoughts. Was this lady planning to jerk me off or something in the middle of this bar? Oh geez, my dick is now rock hard. I might cum two seconds after she starts stroking. Shit. I can't cum all over the floor. What if someone sees me blow my load everywhere? Are we going to get kicked out? Where's the bartender? My mind continued to spiral as I looked wildly around the bar.

Feeling uncomfortable with the whole situation I began to slowly get up from my chair, when the woman reached down and scooped up my balls in the palm of her hand. She began to weigh them, lifting them up and letting them down softly. She slowly rolled them around with her slight fingers and lightly scratched at them causing a wave of pleasure to overtake my body.

"Oh, Marky. You weren't planning to leave me were you? I don't believe we've gotten to have any fun yet?" she said with a devious smile on her face as she began to apply slight pressure to my already sore sack.

I began to wince as the pressure increased and sat part of the way back down in hopes that no one else would see the predicament I was in. Before I was fully seated, she clamped down hard on my nuts which caused me to instantly freeze where I was. She left me to only a soft whimper as the pain overtook my whole body, with the alcohol seemingly doing nothing to help dull the pain.

"Oh baby, she's got'em good huh?" my wife chuckled telling by the expression in my face that I was unable to speak, think, or move. With the amount of nut meat spilling out from the woman's fingers, she could tell the woman was an old pro handling a pair of testicles.

"I used to have QUITE a bit of fun with my ex-husband's balls in my day. Of course, they weren't nearly this big and beautiful!" she smirked as she switched her focus over to just my right testicle. She used the seat of the chair to begin pressing down on it in her grasp as if she was trying to mash it into the wooden seat. Even through the pain, my cock was bursting at the seams it was so hard. I looked down and could see the woman's pussy glistening with wetness.

"My, oh my.....My ex husband never could hold an erection during this part. You have quite the stud here my young lady!" she commented looking down at my leaking, swollen penis head.

My wife began to giggle softly as she knew from experience that this would bring me close to the peak of my pain threshold and she was right. In not too much longer, I began to feel lightheaded and I pleadingly tapped on the woman's shoulder. Though as hard as a rock and surely a moment I would look back upon frequently to, I'd reached my limit, which must've been apparent by the look on my face. The woman looked up at my wife as if to garner the approval for her to let go of the power she had over me.

"Do you think you've had enough, babe?" she asked as she hovered over my shoulder wanting to see how painful the look in my eyes was. She quickly got her answer and nodded to the woman approvingly.

The woman released her hold on me and I fell instantly to the ground, curled up in the fetal position. Tears had formed in my eyes but I maintained my erection, as always.

"Would you like to see something spectacular?" my wife asked the older woman.

Of course!" she exclaimed looking down at me admiring her handy work.

First looking around to see if anyone else was in the empty bar, my wife kneeled down next to me. She spit in her hand and wrapped it around the tip of my cock which was just slightly peaking out from my still fetaled position. With no power to resist (which she knew well), she began furiously rubbing on the head of my penis. I was unable to control myself, as usual, and my wife pumped faster as I stared into her parted lips. I couldn’t hold much longer and she could tell the end was near.

"Ok, now watch this in 3...2......... almost there....1!" she exclaimed.

At the number one and if it was on command, the longest rope of cum shot out of me and landed what had to have been almost 8 feet away. As I spasmed, shot after shot of cum streamed out of me, much to the older woman's delight.

"This man cums like a fire hose!" the woman blurted out in both surprise and glee.

As soon as the final drop came out of me, my wife stood up and looked across the bar and found the female bartender towards the end of the bar smiling like a Cheshire cat at what she had just witnessed.

"Can I please get a towel over here? My husband had a bit of an accident," she asked causing both herself and the older woman to burst out in laughter.

I laid on the floor in both pleasure and pain and knew I was in for an eventful few days...


Part Two

After letting me recover in our room for the better part of two hours, Jill asked if we could make our way down to the pool bar.

"I'm thirsty and I bet you could use a stiff drink." she winked motioning down towards my swollen balls.

"Ok, but can you give the fellas a little bit of a break for the rest of the day?"

"Oh baby, of course. We can't have you out of commission now can we?" she giggled as she strode towards me onto the bed with an ornery look in her eyes. I knew that look very well...

Jill laid down on her stomach between my legs, inches away from my resting cock. She reached and gently wrapped her hand around it causing me to shutter.

"Can I maybe give him a little treat before we head down? I wouldn't want him making any surprise visits while we're down there, like what happened earlier." she said with a coy smile as she started to gently rub the head of my now hard cock with her thumb.

"You know I can't help it, Jill," I replied still somewhat embarrassed from our earlier encounter in the bar.

"I know, baby. And that's how I like it," she smirked as she leaned her head in and engulfed my whole cock into her mouth making me forget all about the pain in my balls.

Her head bobbed furiously as pleasure overtook my entire body. She enjoyed knowing she could make me cum in a matter of moments and this time was no different. I began to arch my back as I felt the wave of orgasm beginning to near. Knowing I was close, Jill wrapped her hand around my swollen balls and applied a gentle amount of pressure as she stretched them down to the bottom of my sack. Putting me over the edge, I was soon filling her mouth with stream after stream of my battered ball juice. Upon finishing, Jill looked up at me with a big smile and wiped her mouth as I breathed heavily.

"Go clean yourself up, big boy. I'll see you down at the pool bar," she said blowing a kiss to me as she walked out of the hotel room door.

It wasn't more than 20 minutes before I made my way down to meet Jill. I became somewhat self-conscious as people stared down at my swollen, heavy sack swaying back and forth as I walked. Just leaving my room I heard two housekeepers on my floor whispering and giggling to each other as I looked over my shoulder back at them as I passed in the hallway.

As I walked into the gate through the pool area, I quickly spotted my wife laughing with another woman at the bar. I walked gingerly into the pool as the cold water sent shock waves up through my body and began wading my way up to the jovial women. Jill patted the empty seat between the two woman and I sat down.

"Hey Mark. This is Brianna. She's from New York and is a nurse just like me!"

"Nice to meet you, fellow New Yorker." I said back with a smile and straining not to make eye contact with her breasts, which I noticed were absolutely gorgeous as I walked up.

I shifted in my seat to face her and reached out to offer a handshake. As Brianna reached back out, her hand did not meet mine but rather made its way past down and quickly found its way underwater between my open legs. Her fingers quickly scooped up my testicles in a firm grip.

"Nice to meet them too!" she blurted out as my wife started cackling uncontrollably.

I just sat there in complete shock and embarrassment as the woman held me by the balls. She began to roll around my tender nuts in her hand, inspecting them thoroughly.

"I just got done hearing about the old woman who really worked you over earlier, Mark. Your wife told me I should give you a quick check-up!"

"Oh, she did, huh?" I replied looking over at my wife who was grinning from ear to ear as I winced through the pain.

"She's a professional, honey. Don't worry." Jill replied patting me on the shoulder.

"Yeah, a professional ballbuster." the woman interjected with a giggle as she began to apply more force onto my already aching nuts.

"I thought we talked about this earlier...." I said looking over to my wife reminding her of our earlier pact as I wiggled around uncomfortably in my chair as the woman maintained a firm hold on me.

Before my wife started to reply, we were abruptly interrupted by the female bartender, who glanced over the bar top as she sat down our drinks, smirking as she saw the woman's grip on my testicles through the shallow water.

"Huevos grandes," the bartender giggled.

"Yes! Big eggs, indeed!" the woman replied with laughter.

I began to get a little hard from the embarrassment and I looked down to see my cock beginning to stick out of the water.

"I can see that someone is enjoying this..." the woman smirked as she glanced down at my now fully erect cock.

"Oh honey, do we have a little visitor? I thought we took care of that in the hotel room?"

"Don't worry, Mark. I know how to fix this!" the woman blurted out in excitement as she yanked my balls down and began to mash them into the side of the concrete bar seat, flattening them as she pushed. My mouth hung open in pain as this complete stranger crushed my balls without mercy. I wanted to keel over in the water and die at this point and began to feel sick in my stomach.

Trying to find some semblance of joy in this painful moment, I found myself staring into the woman's tan, perky breasts wanting to put her small but erect nipples into my mouth.

"Now, Mark. That's certainly not going to help your situation!" the woman said looking down at her chest.

"Have some manners, honey! My goodness!" my wife yelled out smacking me on the back of the head.

"Squeeze his left one. That one is really bothering him." Jill said directing the woman as my eyes flashed with fear.

With a devilish smile, the woman wasted no time in quickly consuming my left testicle in her small hand, clamping down hard on it. I let out a guttural howl as the woman crushed my tender nut. As she squeezed, I noticed two young, attractive women began to walk by with their drinks in hand. They stopped to see what all the commotion was and quickly noticed the women's hold on me.

"Oh my goodness. Are you squeezing this poor man's nuts?" one of the women asked with a horrified look on her face.

"His left nut to be exact. This pervert tried to grope this woman!" Jill yelled out pointing over as she gave the woman a quick wink.

I placed my forehead on the bar top in pain and embarrassment, wishing this would end soon.

"What an asshole! I hope you crush it!" the young woman exclaimed as they walked away in disgust.

As soon as they were out of earshot, the woman let go of her hold on me and let me slump down in my seat, holding my sack.

"That was mean," I said breathing heavily looking over at my wife, who still was dawning a big smirk on her face.

"You liked it." she replied.

"Well...it was a pleasure busting your balls, but I'm going to head back to my room now. If you decide you want to play a little more, I gave your wife my room number." the woman said as she jiggled her chest in my face causing my jaw to drop.

"Thanks for playing, Jen!" Jill yelled out as the woman began to swim away.

"Come on honey. Let's go sit you down in a lounge chair so you can rest up a little before dinner. You've had a hard day."

"And whose fault is that?" I asked in an annoyed tone still feeling sick to my stomach.

"Come on you big baby," she said unapologetically as she started to swim away.

Though annoyed, I followed and began to make my way out of the pool. As I stepped out of the pool, the two young women from earlier walked by and I couldn't help but stare at their perfect asses as they walked by. One of the women glanced back and saw my stare and my eyes could not shift away fast enough before I realized I had made a grave mistake.

"Hey! That's the pervert from earlier! He was just staring at our butts!" she yelled out in anger as her friend turned around as well. I shot a look over to my wife, trying to ask her for help with my eyes.

"Ladies! Ladies! It's not like that!" I pleaded waving my hands frantically as one of the women quickly approached me.

"Oh yeah, asshole? Well how do you like this?" she said sternly as she quickly drove her knee up into my injured sack, lifting me off the ground. I screamed out as I fell down to my side in the fetal position with my eyes beginning to fill with tears. The two women casually walked away leaving me in a pile of rubble.

As I laid there writhing in pain, I suddenly felt a hand on my back.

"I think you've had enough for today, honey."

No comments:

Post a Comment