July 9, 2021

The Testogram

The Testogram

By DawDude77

Part 1

The Testogram (Testicular Mammogram) The day I turned 15 was the day that American oncologist Dr. Amy Herricks discovered a new kind of cancer that grew inside of the testicle. Because the new cancer would grow inside the testicles so deep, it could not be detected by already common testicle exams. She worked to gain funding for a new machine that could automatically scan for cancer in the testicles, the Testogram. And the week after my 16th birthday, she got it.

Men would visit the doctor once a year beginning at the age of 16 in order to scan for any abnormalities. Any man over the age of 60 would be neutered to avoid the cancer. Lucky me, cancer runs in the family. I had always grown up without a dad. He left when I was 2 months old and I don't remember him. But I grew up with my mom. She was sweet and kind. An active member of the church too. She was diagnosed with breast cancer 4 years ago when she was 35. They got rid of it, but since then she's had to have a mammogram every year. After the machine was approved, Dr. Amy was able to get the new Testogram machines settled in at hospitals around the country.

My mom scheduled a scan for me as soon as she could. In order to prepare for the procedure, I was not allowed to masturbate for 3 days before. Once my appointment date arrived, I had to wear boxers and nylon shorts. It was a hot August day and about 95°F outside. Walking into the hospital was a nice air-conditioned relief, but it was short-lived as I entered the Testogram clinic. It felt as if I'd stepped back outside again.

"Hello. Can I please have your name?"asked the young blonde girl behind the desk.

My mom answered her with my name to which the girl replied, "have a seat the nurse will be right out."

 After 5 minutes of sitting a nurse came out of a solid wooden door. She was a skinny brunette with light brown eyes and tan skin. She said my name aloud and I got up and walked over to her, my mother remained sitting. As I walked into the hallway I heard the clank and click of the door closing and latching behind me.

I followed the nurse into a brightly lit room. There was a machine in the middle of the room and a half-wall divider with a glass window a couple feet to the left of it. The nurse walked over to the machine and I got to see it close up. There was a 1-inch thick steel plate on the bottom with a half-inch thick piece of clear plexiglass 6 inches above it. There were also 2 sideways U shaped pieces facing each other. The nurse asked me to remove my shorts and underwear so I did. She pressed a switch on the side of the machine which raised both plates so that the metal plate was directly at my crotch level. Then she took my loose testicles in her soft, ungloved hands and placed them on the ice-cold steel plate. Quickly after that, the two U shaped pieces closed together around the base of my scrotum with the testicles on the plate. The U shaped pieces continued to close together until they were tightly wrapped around my scrotum.

"These are for holding your testicles on the plate." explained the nurse. "To make sure they don't slide off during the scan."

She repositioned my testicles on the plate so the cords were out of the way and told me to stand right up against the machine. The U shaped pieces which now formed a tight O around my scrotum pulled towards the plates to allow the testicles to lye flat. She stepped behind the wall and pressed a button and slowly the plexiglass plate began to descend towards the steel plate. 5 inches. 4 inches. 3 inches. 2 inches. The plate touched my testicles and stopped. I squirmed and tried to back away a step.

"Stand right up to the plates please." The young nurse requested.

I straightened up and held my body up against the machine. She pressed another button and the plate descended a bit more, now 1 inch above the steel plate. I could see through the top of the glass my testicles up against the glass. Starting to become pale white. The plate continued to descend lower. I wriggled and squirmed in place but tried to stay against the machine. 7/8 inch.

"You can shout or cry if you need to." Offered the nurse, oblivious to the intense pain I was in. "just remember to breathe."

The machine continued to squeeze my testicles between the steel and glass plates. 3/4 inch. I shouted in pain as tears began to flow from my eyes. I looked down and through my tear blurred eyes could see a single round flesh piece with two distinct whitened ovals from my separate testicles.

"Let me know when you can't take any more," the nurse innocently warned me as the plate descended to 5/8 inch.

"I can't take any more!!"I shouted between screams of anguish.

My testicles were on fire and the pain had spread to my stomach.

"I think we can go a bit more," the nurse suggested.

The plate descended again now to 1/2 inch. I was wailing in pain and my testicles felt like they were crushed flat. The nurse came out from behind the wall and walked over to the machine. She bent down slightly to examine my testicles which resembled more of a small pancake and smiled a bit as she did so. She reached up and pulled down the large x-Ray camera and positioned it over my aching testicles.

She retreated back to behind the wall and for what felt like hours took x-rays of my testicles, stopping occasionally to reposition the camera over one or both testicles.

"Okay," she said, smiling. "We're all done taking the x-rays. Now hold tight while I get the doctor to give them a quick look."

"Aren't you going to release my balls?" I pleaded, through gritted teeth. The pressure on my balls was severe and I felt like I could hardly stand it.

"Oh, it'll just be a second. And I'd rather keep you in case we need more pictures. It'd be a pain if I had to release you and then position you again."

She went out to go get the doctor, leaving me there. When she returned, the doctor was following her. The doctor a very attractive woman in her late 20s. She had blond hair back in a ponytail and despite the scrubs she was wearing, I could clearly see she had a nice figure. As she walked in she was saying "--it's new so I know you're not used to it yet. But definitely a little flatter than that."

Seeing you looking at her, she stopped what she was saying and talked to you for a moment instead, "How are you doing champ?"

"It hurts so bad."

"Oh, I know. But it's still much better than cancer, right? I was just telling my nurse here and she didn't get your testicles quite flat enough, so we're going to have to go down another couple of notches. I know you're the sort of tough guy who can take that, aren't you?"

"I don't know."

"Don't worry. It's all perfectly safe. Okay, tighten it up."

The nurse pushed the button and I felt the pressure get even worse. It was the worst pain I had ever felt. My balls were just causing an intense agony which radiated through my whole body. I couldn't sit still and started moaning and writhing, hoping to somehow get some sort of release, but the machine held my testicles fast.

Seeing me writhe, the doctor chuckled and the nurse giggled a little too. "See," the doctor said under her breath to the nurse, "if they're not dancing at least a little, you can go tighter. It's for their own good."

The doctor then left and the nurse spent another fifteen minutes positioning the camera and snapping photos while I writhed in pain. Finally, I heard her say "Okay, just getting the doctor again."

"Please .... out ..." I begged incoherently.

"Don't worry. You'll be done soon," I heard her say as she went to fetch the doctor. I was in so much pain that I didn't know what to do other than move and try to pull my balls free, but nothing was budging. I was stuck and horrified. I kept glancing down at my amazingly flattened testicles and then up at the clock. I had trouble even reading it due to how much pain I was in. But after a while I was horrified to work out that it had been forty minutes since I'd first been put in and ten minutes since the nurse left. As I writhed in pain, time ticked by and soon it was twenty minutes I'd been alone in the room. How long were they going to leave me in here with my poor balls squished so mercilessly flat? Finally, she and the doctor reappeared.

The doctor was looking at the images on the tablet. "The quality is much better on these," she remarked to the nurse.

I tried to beg her to let me out. "Pl--- ow", I just couldn't really form words. The pain in my balls was huge, but it kept throbbing and fluctuating making it hard for me to concentrate.

Approaching me, the doctor said, "Okay, now, I have to say, this looks much better. But still, I'm just a little worried." She held up the tablet where I could see it. "Do you see this spot?"

"Wha?" I managed to squeak out. I had no idea what she was showing me. I understood that the overall thing was an image of my flattened testicles, but the little faint dots and splotches meant nothing to me, especially not while my balls were still trapped in that infernal machine.

"Yes, I agree that it's very concerning," she said. "Which is why I want to get a closer look at it. So we're going to take a couple more pictures. And what I think will really make it clear up in the image is if we go down a couple more notches." She addressed the nurse who seemed ready to press the button, "Not yet." Then she turned back to me and continued, "But at that point we're just beyond the manufacturer recommended safety margins. There is some chance, even though it's very small that we could rupture your testicles. This is generally fairly safe and there have only been a very small number of instances where damage occurred, and if it did, we would deliver medical aid immediately. But you're a healthy young man with strong testicles, so I'm sure it would be no problem for you. So my recommendation is that we take another few pictures with your balls even a little flatter. But, because this carries some risk, I want to make sure you consent to it. So if you don't consent, simply say in a loud, clear voice: 'I do not consent to exceeding the manufacturer's safety recommendations during this testicular imaging procedure.'"

I tried my best, but it came out something like "I dooo n-- oh god. I dooo, ow, please!"

"Okay," the doctor said, "you heard him. Let's tighten it down." Turning back to me, she said, "Don't worry. I'll be right here, so if you balls do break, I'll be watching and see it exactly as it happens." She sounded more gleeful than concerned, but I couldn't do anything but feel my balls get even flatter as the nurse pushed the button and then, after clearing a warning, pushed it a second time. I screamed in sheer agony. I never imagined that I could feel that much pain in one part of my body. I writhed and pulled and it only made things worse. The nurse and doctor both wound up giggling. "Boy, he's a live one," the doctor commented.

I thought she would leave the room again while the nurse took the X-rays, but she stayed behind the wall watching me as the nurse repeatedly repositioned the camera and took more x-rays. The doctor seemed to be examining images as they were coming up. Finally she said, "Okay. That's good."

Then she came over to me and showed me the tablet again. My vision at this point had spots as a result of the ongoing testicular torment, and I couldn't focus at all, but I do remember her saying something like. "Now that we've got a better view, in good news, it's definitely not cancer. But, it could still be something else serious. So I've scheduled you to have a testogram every three months so that we can keep an eye on it. I look forward to seeing you then." Then she turned to the nurse, "Okay, we can let him go."

The nurse pressed the button and the plate raised. As it did I could see my balls returning to their normal shape. I felt so relieved when the U pieces separated and I was free. But when I tried to take a step, I found that my legs were still wobbly and worn out from all of the writhing, and I wound up collapsing slowly to the floor. The nurse went and got a wheelchair for me and helped me back out to the waiting room. I was starting to feel better as my mother wheeled me out of the office until I heard the receptionist's voice saying "see you in three months," and just the thought of it made my tender balls start to hurt again.


Part 2

(2nd Appointment)

It had been 4 months since my first Testogram appointment and I was dreading the next one. The doctor had scheduled me to have an appointment 3 months after the first, but I ended up having baseball tryouts and my mom had to reschedule. With the rescheduled appointment for next week, I couldn’t help but try to figure out ways to try and get out of it.

knock knock “Honey can I come in?” my mom asked outside my door.

“Yeah,” I replied.

mom comes in and stands in the doorway “So you remember how we rescheduled your appointment to next week?” she asked.

“Yeah I remember,” I answered, hoping she was going to bring up a reason that it had to be rescheduled again.

“So I have a hair appointment and won’t be able to bring you there,” she said.

“Oh okay, so did you call to reschedule?” I asked, trying to contain my excitement.

“No of course not! You’re already a month overdue! I’m having Vanessa bring you!”

“But doesn’t she have a class that day??” I asked, embarrassed at the thought of my older sister brought me to such a personal appointment.

“Yes honey, but your health is important! I already told her she would need to take you so don’t worry about it,” she told me.

She left and closed the door before I could argue. It was embarrassing enough to have my mom take me to a Testogram appointment, the thought of my sister taking me was even worse.

Vanessa was 18 and in college for nursing. She was tall and slender, about 5’7” with long and wavy dirty blonde hair. We got along okay even though I used to bug her a lot when I was younger. She still lived at home since it was cheaper to just commute to college, and she was single so she didn’t have a boyfriend to live with.

The morning of my appointment came and I woke up feeling sick to my stomach already, remembering the pain from my first appointment. I told Vanessa I wasn’t feeling well and she told me it’s probably just anxiety.

“Mom said your ballsies are already overdue for their checkup! Plus I’m missing my anatomy class for this,” she said.

I met Vanessa out in her car and she started driving to the clinic.

“Why can’t I drive myself anyways?” I asked her.

“That’s the clinic’s rules since you’re still not 18 yet,” Vanessa answered. “Plus it’s probably dangerous to have you drive if you’re still in pain after,” she giggled.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. When we got to the clinic, Vanessa followed me inside. I walked up to the receptionist and checked in, and she had us sit while waiting for the nurse. There were a few others out in the waiting room who got called before me. We sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes before a nurse came out and called my name. I stood up to follow her and the nurse looked my direction.

“Vanessa?” the nurse asked, noticing my sister still sitting.

“Oh hi Mrs. Walker!” my sister replied. “You work here?”

“I working here when I’m not busy teaching at the college,” the nurse said. “Hey, aren’t you supposed to be in class today?”

“Yeah, but my mom was busy so I had to bring my brother here instead,” my sister answered, pointing at me.

“Oh that’s too bad. Say, how would you like to come back here and see how things work?” the nurse asked Vanessa.

“I would love to! Today we would be studying the male reproductive system anyways,” my sister responded eagerly.

“Perfect! Come along,” the nurse said.

Before I could protest, Vanessa got up and started walking towards the nurse, who beckoned for me to follow them.

“Sorry to keep you waiting so long, we’re a bit short staffed today,” the nurse said while guiding us down the hallway.

We entered the room I was all too familiar with. I could still remember the feeling of the cold hard steel, then the agonizing pain that soon followed. The nurse asked my sister to close the door behind us.

“Okay, buddy I think you know the drill. I need you to take your pants and underwear off please,” instructed the nurse.

“But…with her in here??” I asked, glancing at my sister.

“C’mon bro, I’m missing my class about male anatomy today anyways. The least you can do it let me watch,” my sister said, annoyed at my hesitance. “Besides, I changed your diaper growing up too.”

I embarrassingly undressed, revealing myself to the nurse and my sister, who stifled her giggle at the sight. The nurse adjusted the machine so the steel plate was at the height of my balls. She beckoned my sister to come close as she placed my delicate, loose testicles on the cold plate. I shivered from the sudden cold and pulled away from the plate, but my balls were still being held by the nurse causing me to yelp in pain.

“Whoops! Sorry buddy,” the nurse chuckled while my sister kept giggling.

“How are you going to keep him from pulling them off there during the X-rays?” my sister asked out of curiosity.

“That’s what this is for,” the nurse answered as she clipped the two U shaped pieces around my balls, securing them to the plate. She then showed my sister how the buttons on the machine work to adjust the plates.

“Do you want to try?” she asked my sister.

“Yes please!” replied Vanessa.

She examined the buttons and pressed one. I felt the metal plate move up, pulling me up onto my tiptoes as my balls were yanked upwards on the plate. I cried out in pain as I hung there by my balls. The nurse quickly corrected her and lowered the metal plate back down, allowing me to stand normal again. Vanessa apologized to me while trying to contain her laughter, and the nurse showed her how to lower the clear acrylic plate.

“The machine has a built-in sensor to know how much pressure is being applied, so it will stop you before it’s too much,” the nurse told Vanessa.

The nurse then had my sister start lowering the plate down towards my balls. I watched horrified as it got closer and closer, imagining the agony I went through before. Vanessa watched too, eager to learn. I felt as the plate started crushing my balls, and I yelped out in pain again. This caused my sister to stop, worrying she had gone too far.

“They need to go much flatter than that Vanessa,” said the nurse, oblivious to the pain I was already enduring. “Remember, it will stop you if it’s too much.”

“Okay,” Vanessa replied. Then she looked at me and said, “See? They’re barely even squished yet, your ballsies are fine!” She then pressed the button and started lowering the plate even more while intensely watching my balls flatten. I screamed out in pain, making Vanessa chuckle and shake her head again.

“Please!! No more!” I begged them.

“Normally we don’t go to the warning point, but I read in your chart that you had an unusual spot at your last appointment, so we need to get the best shot we can,” the nurse told me.

She then had my sister lower the plate, even more, squashing my balls. I glanced down at them, and they looked just as flat and pale as I had remembered from 4 months ago. Just as a tear streamed down my cheek and it felt like my balls were going to explode, the machine stopped.

“Okay, that should be flat enough. See how the machine stopped automatically?” the nurse asked my sister.

“Yeah, it’s a good thing! I wouldn’t have known when to stop! I didn’t even know balls could get that flat,” Vanessa said with a nervous laugh.

The nurse then showed my sister how to position the X-ray camera over my testicles and they went behind the wall and came back out a few times to reposition the camera. In all, the pictures and repositioning took about 10 minutes.

“Okay, I have to go check on another patient and the doctor has to check on your pictures,” the nurse told me. “Vanessa, would you like to come with me?”

“Absolutely!” my sister answered, happy to have the opportunity for more learning.

“Pl…please…let…me…ouuuuuut!” I cried, but the nurse shook her head and just told me she wouldn’t be long. They left the room, leaving me and my crushed testicles standing there sobbing. The machine unrelentlessly keeping my balls flat while my body shook from the pain. I could barely stand, but I was being held up by my balls and couldn’t sit or go anywhere. I felt like I was going to pass out and vomit at the same time, and my vision was blurry. I stared at them, terrified at how flat they were and wondering if they would regain their usual round shape. I couldn’t help as tears continued to stream down my face, and I wished I could do something to distract me from the pain but my phone was in my pants pocket which was far out of reach. I tried to yell and scream for help, but the soundproofing in the room made it useless.

Finally, my sister and the nurse returned, and I realized it had been half an hour since they had left. I was a sweaty, crying mess. The nurse asked if the doctor had come to see me yet, and I said she hadn’t. The nurse then left again to go get the doctor, leaving me in the room with Vanessa.

“This place is so cool! One of the patients we saw was a guy I knew from high school who was a huge douche. I squashed his nuts right up to the machine’s warning and he passed out! Luckily Mrs. Walker was right there to catch him cause it probably would’ve ripped his balls right off!” Vanessa told me cheerfully. “This is definitely where I wanna work once I finish college!”

Just then the nurse came back in with the same doctor I had seen from my last appointment.

“Well your scans were clear this time, your sister did a great job! I still see the same spot as before and it seems unchanged, but I’m still going to keep you on the three month schedule just to be safe. Thank you for your patience,” the doctor said. Then turning to my sister, “thank you for your help today, I hope you’ll consider working with us someday, or maybe even interning here.”

The nurse then came over and released my balls from the machine. They had almost gone numb, but all at once the blood flow returned and the pain returned again. The U shaped pieces released me and I fell to the floor, clutching my aching balls. The nurse, doctor, and Vanessa all covered their smiles but I could tell they were laughing. The nurse got me a wheelchair and Vanessa wheeled me out to the car and helped me get in. I hunched over and cradled my balls, and didn’t say a word for the whole ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment