August 9, 2020

Paying my Sister

Paying My Sister - By Caligula


Jeff was 18 and a rather good-looking guy. He had always been a hard worker and saved every penny he earned thus accumulating quite a nice, if small, nestegg. But he was about to start spending loads of cash and might even have to get a second job. Jeff seemed normal except for one thing, his secret desire to be kicked in the balls...and by one person in particular...his twin sister Melissa.

Where Jeff was attractive, Melissa was a knockout. She was the same height as Jeff, with lovely long legs. The difference between the twins was that Jeff was hardworking and spent his money wisely, Melissa was lazy, spoiled and was always short on cash. She always wanted to buy the most expensive clothes, and the most expensive shoes and generally throw cash around like it was water. Yet Melissa didn't have a job, didn't WANT a job, and therefore had to fight with her parents for every penny she got. This was the crux of Jeff's plan. He was counting on his sister's greed to sway her to fulfil his dark fantasies.

Jeff looked across the kitchen table to where his sister leaned back in her chair and rested her bare feet, legs crossed at the ankles, atop the table.

He had a painful erection watching her soft feet, the feet he soon hoped would crush his manhood. Melissa's toes were just oh so perfectly round, with the rest of her soles being incredibly soft looking and wrinkling with each and every twitch of her peds.

Their father was away for the summer on business, and so the teenagers were left with their mother.

Mom looked a lot like her children and appeared to be an older version of Melissa. Jeff wondered how long it would be before his fantasy took a more profound turn and he began longing for his mother's feet and kicks.

As their mother was about to leave for work, Melissa took the opportunity to beg for more money.

"Come on Mom...Mommy. Just $100...it's for this pair of shoes that I just HAVE to have." Melissa pouted her lips hoping to receive some sympathy from Mom.

Jeff was more interested in observing his sister's soles, as she seemed to be able to make them pout along with her lips. Damn her feet must be talented, he thought.

"No and that is final! Why can't you be more like Jeff and get a job and save your money! GET A JOB!!!"

Jeff watched in fascination as his mother slammed her feet into her high-heeled shoes. Their mother ended her conversation by storming out of the house on her way to work and slamming the door behind her. Both teenagers listened to her heels recede into the distance as she got into her car and drove off.

"Bitch!" shouted Melissa, and gave Jeff a dirty look over her madly wiggling toes as if daring him to say anything. But wait, maybe her kiss-ass brother, with the big stash hidden in his room, would be willing to give her the cash if she were nice enough. "Hey little brother (Melissa had been born a few minutes before Jeff), how about giving me that $100? I'll ah...clean your room." She figured cleaning his room would be easy since he was so neat and tidy. Jeff wouldn't take the bait though.

"Nope...I don't think so." Jeff was extremely nervous as he was about to make his counteroffer. After all, this could go real bad for him. His sister was definitely going to think him a pervert, and might very easily refuse his offer, but might also tell their mom and embarrass him. "But..........I will give you the $100 if you do something else for me."

Melissa could see Jeff blushing furiously and wondered what he could be wanting. Probably a blow-job from his hot sister, she thought. Well, for those new shoes...I'll GIVE the kiss-ass a blow-job if that's what he wants.

Jeff looked at his sister's face. She was grinning at him as if she knew what he would ask for. But how could she? Well...here goes nothing. "I'll give you the $100 if you kick me in the balls." He waited breathlessly for his sister's response. The blood was pounding in his ears so loudly that he didn't even hear what Melissa had to say and had to ask her to repeat herself.

"You want me to kick you in the balls?!!? Damn but you're a sick fuck!" Melissa laughed.

Jeff just blushed a deeper shade of red. "Forget I mentioned it," he mumbled.

"Okay I'll do it! But why me? I mean your own sister. Why would you want your sister, of all people, to be the one to kick you in the balls. Don't get me wrong...kicking guys in the nuts is fun, and I wanted to kick you gonads up into your throat just a few minutes ago when mom compared me to you."

"Well...I don't know why I want to be kicked in the balls, let alone why I want YOU to kick them. I think you're really hot though, and I'm in love with your feet. So maybe that's got something to do with it. Also, you're kind of bitchy and seem like you'd really be into it and it turns me on to think of you humiliating me and laughing at me once you've just kicked me. I imagine you standing there as I'm on the ground holding my privates. While I'm crying and making funny noises, you're standing over me with your hands on your hips laughing about the fact that you might have just made it impossible for me to have kids." Jeff was almost in a trance as he said aloud and shared his most intimate secret with the one person who could make it a reality.

"Wow," laughed Melissa, "You are seriously fucked up!" Melissa was enjoying embarassing her brother, and knew he was enjoying it as well. "Well I'll kick you for the $100, but I'll have to think up some sort of payment plan for future kicks. Should I charge you by the kick? $100 a kick? How about a weekly rate? $1,000 a week? Hmm....." She wiggled her feet, much to Jeff's delight. "And since you LOVE my feet, I'll expect daily pedicures and footrubs as an extra."

"Okay!" squealed Jeff in delight.

"Hmmm....maybe a FOOTJOB for say $500?" Melissa smiled and wrinkled her soles for her perverted brother. He was leaning forward in his chair, and it looked to Melissa as if he was rubbing himself through his sweatpants.

"Can we do it right now? Will you give me the footjob and then rack my balls?"

"First, get me my money. That's $600, $500 for the footjob and $100 for the kick. The kick I'll give you now. The footjob you'll get when you least expect it today."

Jeff ran off to his bedroom and pulled his money box out of his secret hiding place. He got the $600 and ran to the living room to await his sister. He sat around for over an hour, waiting for her to finish showering and get herself ready to go to the mall. He had almost fallen asleep when he heard a clunky pair of shoes coming down the hallway. His sister looked beautiful. She was wearing a one piece sundress and on her feet were a pair of lethal looking candies. She stopped a few feet in front of Jeff, giving him a chance to see how hot she was.

"Got the money?"

"Right here," replied Jeff, extending his hand to give her the money.

Melissa decided to have some fun with him. "No...I want you to place the money down here." Jeff's eyes followed her downward pointing finger and noticed she had lifted her right bare heel up away from her shoe, creating a tiny gap for him to insert the money. He nervously got on his hands and knees and gently cupped her foot in his hands. He had never been this close to his sister's lovely feet before and was almost dizzy with passion. Next he gingerly inserted the rolled up money between her bare foot and the candie. It was like slipping it into the g-string of an erotic dancer. Melissa realized he had inserted his finger along with the money and slammed her heel onto his digit, mashing it cruelly. Jeff yelped like a dog and pulled his finger out of his sister's nasty trap. Melissa laughed at him. "Stupid dork. Now get on your knees and spread your legs wide so I can hurry up and kick your balls. I gotta get to the mall." She reached down and retrieved the money, sticking it in her purse.

Jeff shifted his position to give his beloved sister's candie clad foot entrance to his irreplaceable baby-makers. Melissa smiled sweetly and lined up her shot. "This is gonna be fun! Hope you enjoy it since it's costing you $100." Melissa then pulled her long sexy leg back as far as it would go and let it swing forward. "CRUNCH!!!" she yelled at the moment of impact. Her foot and the toe of her shoe buried deeply into his balls. She took up Jeff's requested stance with her hands on her hips and waited for her brother's reaction. What an easy way to make a fucking buck! I'll kick his nuts into nonexistence if he wants me too and he doesn't realize that I don't even care! So what if I scramble his eggs permanently as long as I get my money. Oh I can't wait to get to the mall, thought Melissa.

It took a moment for the pain to register in Jeff's brain, but when it did it was like nothing he had ever experienced before in his short life. He groaned loudly, like a wounded animal and scrunched his eyes closed against the pain. His face grew red, not with embarrassment, but with unbearable agony. He closed his legs together and slowly fell over onto his side. The tears were flowing freely down his cheeks and his low groans became higher pitched as the pain intensified.

"That was so cool, you sound like a girl!" Melissa was looking at her brother but almost talking to herself. "I could actually feel your balls with my toes when I kicked them. I made them go SPLAT! Well, I'm going out to the mall cry baby. Make sure you change into something that has an easy access flap in front so I can give you your surprise footjob later. Bye!" With that Melissa turned on her heels and walked out the front door, laughing.


Jeff eventually recovered and got into his boxer shorts, figuring that was easy access enough and it wouldn't arouse suspicion around his mother as he wore them all the time because they were 'comfortable'. But to his surprise and anger, his sister hadn't given him the agreed upon footjob before his mother arrived home from work. And now here they all sat around the kitchen table eating dinner, his sister sitting across from him.

"Well what did you kids do today?" asked their mother.

Before Jeff could respond, Melissa spoke up. "We played some football! Right Jeff?"

Jeff just blushed and kept quiet.

"Oh really, how did it go?"

"Well, I kicked Jeff's ball into the endzone and then scored a touchdown. I won, of course. Oh...and I kicked Jeff in the nuts."

Jeff choked on his mashed potatoes. Is she going to tell how I paid her to kick me? Damn this is what I was afraid of! But she didn't tell. Melissa only intended to humiliate him in front of their mother.

"What do you mean you kicked your brother in the nuts?" said his mother. She was trying to act cross but couldn't help but let loose a small smile.

"Well, it was an accident. I went to kick the football and he got in the way and so I kicked HIS balls instead." snickered Melissa.

"Well that would explain why you've been walking around rather gingerly all day," laughed their mom.

Jeff found himself getting hard in his boxers with the two most influential women in his life talking and laughing about him getting kicked in the nuts. Suddenly he felt a nudge between his legs and looked down to see his sister's foot snaking its way into his boxers. He looked up at her but she was engaged in conversation with Mom about his balls. His dick finally popped free of his shorts and his sister's talented feet went to work in earnest on his swollen member...RIGHT THERE WHILE SITTING AT THE TABLE WITH THEIR MOM!!!

'Son-of-a-bitch this feels incredible!!! Her feet and toes are as nimble as hands and this is as good as a blow-job! Oh, I love her feet!'

"So then up went my foot...and down went little brother."

"It was football in more ways than one is what you're telling me," said their mother. "What's the matter, Jeff, no comment? Or did your sister kick your balls up into your throat so far you CAN'T talk!" Both women were laughing.

Jeff was speechless due to his sister's foot bringing him to new levels of pleasure. Her delicate soles and toes were like smooth soft velvet bringing him closer and closer to the ultimate orgasm. Her left foot finally managed to expose his balls and they landed on the chair with a loud plop. Melissa took her brother's low-hanging balls in her feet and pulled them so that they hung freely over the side of the chair, his twin orbs dangling well below the lip of the wooden seat. She then proceeded to 'smack' his nuts with the balls of her feet. His big plums swung back and forth like a pendulum as Melissa alternated her kicks from left foot to right foot and back again. It kept Jeff in constant pain. He couldn't believe this was happening to him...that he actually paid $600 to nearly lose his ability to father children and have his sister almost bring him to orgasm with her feet before switching back to pain.

'She's using my ballsack like a punching bag! Oh, I love this! She is so hot I can't take it!'

"JEFF!!!" yelled his mom.

Jeff jumped in his seat when his mother's voice brought him out of his reverie. He suddenly found that his sister's foot was now firmly pressing the cords attaching his balls to his body against the side of the chair, and she was increasing her pressure. "Yes, Mom?" Jeff squeaked out.

"Pay attention when I'm talking to you or maybe I'LL have to kick you in the balls as well," she teased. "I was saying that maybe I should check your nuts for damage after dinner...make sure they're both alright."

"Uh...no Mom, I think I'm okay. I kinda checked 'em out myself."

"Did you roll them around between your fingers to make sure they weren't ruptured?"

"Yeah...uh...they were kinda sore but they were still there."

Melissa finally released his balls and went back to working his cock with her talented toes.

"Were they swollen bad?" continued their mother.

"Kinda."

"Did you put an icepack on your nutsack?" Jeff's mother and sister laughed at her rhyme.

"No...Melissa didn't think I'd need one?"

"Need one? I thought she kneed two?" Again both women laughed.

Jeff's breathing became more labored as he was approaching climax. Melissa's feet toyed with his pee-hole, circling it with her big toe and then pumping his shaft. And then right before he exploded, Melissa placed the ball of her foot onto the eye at the end of his prick, which caused him to finally orgasm. His seed was splattered all over the ball of her foot and oozed down her bare sole.


For the rest of the evening, he kept thinking back to his sister's footjob, and earlier than that, her devastating kick to his gonads. He realized he needed another kick. He was too horny right now and needed a 'cold shower' so to speak to get rid of his raging erection. He went into his sister's room through the connecting bathroom and found her trying on the new shoes she bought with the money he paid her. They were a deadly-looking pair of 5-inch black patent leather heels with the pointiest fucking toes he had ever seen. He was so busy admiring her feet in the shoes that he didn't even notice she was in her nightie, a nightie so short that it exposed the bottom of her firm asscheeks. Melissa turned around with a gasp when she noticed him standing there with his mouth hanging open.

"What do you want, asshole!"

"How much?"

"What!?!"

"How much? To kick me right now."

Melissa saw the pleading look in his eyes and knew she could get whatever she wanted right now. "You really need a kick bad...don't you?" she teased.

"Yes."

"How would you like me to kick you with my new shoes...you know, the ones YOU paid for? Don't they look painful?"

"Uh-huh," Jeff said dreamily.

"Aren't my feet beautiful in these shoes? I bet you could cum in your pants just looking at them."

"Uh-huh."

"Well let's see...how much, how much. I think $250 should just about cover it." she said with a smile.

"$250?!? To kick me in the balls? Please, Melissa, can't we do it for $100 like last time?" Jeff pleaded.

"My rates went up. I don't think you realize what an inconvenience it is for me to kick you in the balls. It's not just a kick...you want me to stand there and humiliate you after the bust, and you're going to be making all those stupid noises while I'm trying to sleep. It's also very tiring for me. Do you have any idea how exhausting it is to lift my foot up to your nuts? It isn't as if I can just lightly tap them...I have to kick with CRUSHING force to get the desired effect! I'm sorry, but if you want me to scramble your eggs, it's gonna cost ya."

"Alright...anything, but I want you to kick me with your new shoes." Jeff handed Melissa the money and this time she took it without any fanfare.

"Oh...and something else. Something to make this more entertaining for me. When I kick you, I expect you to remain standing till I tell you that you can fall down. If you fall down before that...I'll never kick you again. Understand?" Melissa flashed a dazzling smile at her brother.

Jeff looked from her angelic face to her nut-crushing shoes. Can I do it? Can I stay standing? It's gonna hurt like a motherfucker and I don't know if I can take that kind of pain. But if I don't try, I'll never get kicked by her again. "Alright, Melissa...I agree."

"Good, now stand there and spread your legs for me." Jeff did so and watched while Melissa took a slow practice swing. The toe of her shoe lightly grazed his plums. "Ready, brother?"

"Ready, sister."

Melissa then kicked him as hard as she could with the pointy toe of her new high heels. "CRUNCH!" she shouted.

Their mother called from downstairs, "What's that Melissa dear?"

"Nothing Mom!" she replied. She watched her brother in fascination. He was bent slightly at the waist and his mouth hung open. From it came a hoarse whisper and a trickle of drool. His hands clutched feebly at his groin and his legs were shaking, yet he remained standing. Melissa smiled and admired her handiwork. She bent down slightly to look into her brother's eyes and giggled at his look of shock and agony. "That looks like it hurt. I got you right with the toe! I wonder if I got the right ball or left ball? Did I pop it?"

The only response was a high-pitched soft wail that began to emanate from her brother's mouth.

"I kicked MUCH harder this time, too. Man, you guys are so easy to hurt down there." Jeff was still standing, much to Melissa's amazement. "You must really love getting kicked by me to still be standing. I'm very flattered, Jeffie! I have to say though, that this is like highway robbery!" Jeff was openly crying now and his legs were shaking uncontrollably. "Well.....I guess you can curl up into the fetal position now you little crybaby."

Jeff immediately fell to the floor and adopted the position his sister suggested. Melissa grinned and slipped her shoe from her foot. She sat on the edge of her bed and probed his lips with her toes. "Open your mouth and you can suck my toes." Jeff's lips parted slightly and Melissa fit her round cuddly toes into her brother's warm mouth. He lapped at them eagerly. "Feel better, Jeff? Taste good, brother?"

Jeff could only manage a "Mmmpphhh-mmmpphhh" with all those toes jammed deeply into his mouth. After letting Jeff suckle her toes for a few minutes she withdrew her foot.

"Time for you to leave, I'm going to bed now." Melissa dismissed Jeff with a wave of her hand.

"But my balls hurt....."

"Your balls SHOULD hurt! I just kicked them! Now get out. I don't care about your stupid balls, only your money." She watched with a snicker as her brother slowly...very slowly crawled out of her room. She noticed his legs remained locked together at the knees as he weakly exited the room. She smiled in self-satisfaction and went to sleep dreaming about what she'd buy with the money she earned from her new job.

- - - -

Jeff was sleeping peacefully in the early morning hours, the morning after he had first propositioned his sister to kick his balls for money. He was sleeping so soundly he didn't hear his slightly older twin sister, Melissa, enter the room. She padded quickly across the room in her barefeet and ever so slowly and quietly climbed up into her brother's bed. She smiled to herself, seeing that he didn't awaken, and placed her smelly barefeet gently on Jeff's nose. Since he slept without blankets, Melissa could see every bit of her brother's body. She noticed that as Jeff was inhaling the salty odor of her feet, his dick was growing to enormous proportions. What a fucking perv, she thought, to be getting an erection from smelling stinky feet! I know how to get rid of that erection! Melissa plucked Jeff's nuggets from within his boxers and held them in her open palm. Time to give Jeff a hand. Melissa then swung her hands together in an attempt to clap, but only a muffled smacking sound came from within her tight grasp. I'm making peanut butter!!! Jeff's body bolted into an upright position and his mouth hung open in shock and pain. It didn't take him long to realize what had happened, although he was having a hard time seeing his sister's pretty face clearly through his tearing eyes.

"Good morning, Jeff, " said Melissa with a sadistic grin. She still hadn't released his sack and was grinding his ballmeat in her cruel grip, rolling his twin orbs around roughly.

Jeff spoke in ragged gasps. "Uhhhh...uuhhhh...you're crush...ing my...uuuhhhhh...uuhhh...balls!" He gritted his teeth against the pain.

Melissa spoke casually while she mangled his nuts. "Surely I'm not crushing them. I mean I'd have to squeeze a lot harder to actually crush your balls, ya know? I wonder how hard I'd have to squeeze?" Suddenly she let go of his tender nuggets and sat facing him, looking into his tortured eyes.

"I think I should call you 'ball-breaker' or 'nut-cracker' from now on instead of sister." Jeff winced and rubbed his sore testicles.

"That was a freebie you just got so enjoy it. I'm going out shopping but will be back later with some new employees."

"What do you mean, new employees?"

"I'm hiring on some new legs and feet for my new company, Ball-Busters, Incorporated. I'll need some money to pay my new employees and a finder's fee for myself...say $500?"

"$500!?! That's crazy!"

"Trust me, it'll be worth it."

Jeff eased himself off the bed and limped to his stash of money. He grudgingly removed the large sum of cash from the box and handed it into his sister's greedy...and deadly...hands. "What are you going to do?"

"You'll see." And with that she skipped gaily out of his room and he assumed she went out to the mall to spend his hard earned money.


Melissa did indeed go to the mall. She had prearranged to meet her two best friends at the shoe store and after buying a few pairs of expensive shoes, they all went to eat lunch at a mall fast food restaurant. Melissa's two best friends were Cara and Nicole. Cara was a dark haired

Mexican beauty. She had lovely curvaceous legs and a large chest. She was wearing a pair of open-toed high-heeled sandals, short black skirt and tight black tube top. Nicole was sort of the school bully and was a tall lanky blonde. Her hair cascaded around her face and she had sharp looking knees. She wore a pair of pointy slingback flats, short-short mini skirt and low cut blouse. All three girls were of course spoiled.

"You want us to kick your brother in the balls?" asked Cara incredulously.

"Not me, him! I have $100 apiece for you. And all you have to do is kick him in the nuts. Easy money."

"I say let's rack him!" cheered Nicole. "I love kicking guys in the balls. Maybe we'll get lucky and castrate him!"

"Ha! My poor brother is gonna be sorry he ever paid me to squish his goolies."

"When do we do this? Can we have the $100 now?" asked Nicole.

"Well my Mom is going to work late today and by the time we get there she should be gone. That'll be the perfect time. He'll be SO surprised! I'm telling you we can make a lot of money doing this."

"I don't know. I'd feel funny kicking your brother in the groin. I mean Jeff is so nice to us all the time," said Cara. Cara was definitely the shy one in the group of friends.

"Who cares if he's nice," chimed in Nicole, "he's got balls that need kicking and nuts that need cracking, and my feet and knees are perfect for the job!"

"He really wants this, Cara. He'll be so embarrassed I told you both, but he gets off on the humiliation so this'll be great. What do you all say?"

"I'm in!" shouted Nicole.

"Well...I guess I'm in too," said Cara, although her lips turned up in a bit of a smile.


Jeff's morning passed uneventfully after his sister left for the mall. He was walking around funny again due to her playful hands and his mother made a few laughing remarks about how she couldn't believe he was still smarting from Melissa's kick the day before. Jeff just blushed in embarrassment. His mother was running around like a bat out of hell since she was already running a few hours late to work. She hurriedly put on her make-up and threw on a pair of skin-tight jeans with her white blouse.

"Jeff! Come on down and help me get my heels on!" she called from the kitchen.

Jeff came stumbly as quickly as he could down the stairs. He entered the kitchen and saw his mother sitting in a chair, her sexy legs crossed at the knee. His eyes travelled down her bluejeans covered gams and he noticed why she needed help getting her shoes on...she was barefoot and she wanted to wear the heels that his sister Melissa had just bought. Since his mother's feet were slightly larger than Melissa's, her barefeet wouldn't slide in easily. His gaze went from the shoes she was holding back to her feet. He never really checked out his mother's feet in detail before and as he knelt before her he took full advantage of the opportunity. She lifted her left foot out to him and he took it in his hand like it was a holy relic. Her toenails were unpainted yet seemed to shine in the light from the overhead halogen fixture. They were perfectly filed and smooth at the edges, and each of her five toenails on that foot seemed to sparkle like diamonds to him. He had to fight hard the urge to lick those toenails. He looked past her toenails now, to the top of her foot, and admired how fair her skin was as it continued on up into her jeans. And he noticed from holding her foot how soft her soles were.....not a callous or rough spot anywhere.

He was brought back to reality by his mother shoving his sister's high heel under his nose. "Here, put the left on first," she said.

Jeff first tried to push the shoe onto his mother's pointing foot, but that didn't work. He then tried pulling her foot into the shoe, which didn't work either. He noticed that he was getting hard, handling his mother's feet in this manner and wondered if Prince Charming had a foot fetish and that's why he traveled the kingdom trying glass slippers on women's tootsies.

"I am determined to wear these shoes to work today! I won't be beaten by a pair of fucking shoes! What else can we try?" asked Mom.

Jeff thought about it for a few seconds and came up with a way to get his mother's shoe on. He placed her shoe on his lap, and gently inserted her foot into the shoe as far as it would go. "Alright, Mom, push real hard while I hold the shoe." Jeff grabbed the edges of the shoe and braced himself for when his mother transferred her weight into his lap. He noticed his mother close her eyes and grit her teeth as she pushed with all her might. He also noticed, however, that the shoe was moving slowly forward...moving centimeter by centimeter towards his groin. He twitched slightly as the pointy toe made contact with his scrotum and started digging into his nutflesh. He too was now gritting his teeth, yet his was to try and withstand the pain his mother was innocently causing him with her foot. Suddenly her foot rammed into the shoe with a loud 'SCHPLUNK!' and she then used her son's nutsack as a springboard to 'push off' of his lap. She finally opened her eyes and smiled at her son, unawares of the extreme pain she had just caused him.

"Ready for the other shoe?" she asked innocently.

"NO! I mean...uh...I think I know an easier way." Although Jeff loved getting his balls busted, and even was somewhat aroused by his mother squashing the family jewels, he he didn't think he could take that pain again so soon. He stood up, facing his mother and held the other shoe in front of him, away from his groin. "Slip your foot in like this, I'll have better leverage and it'll go in easier I think."

His mom pushed hard with her foot but only succeeded in knocking Jeff to the floor with the force of her leg. "Ooops! Hahaha! Knocked ya right on your ass, hon!" laughed Mom.

Jeff smiled and braced himself for the next attempt by leaning with his back against the kitchen wall. His mother laid into the last shoe for all she was worth, shoving her foot mercilessly into its tight confines. Grinding and twisting, twisting and grinding. SCHPLUNK!!! Her foot rammed into the shoe, but Jeff's hands slipped and his mother's high-heel clad foot slammed directly into balls, pinning him to the wall by his nuts.

"AArrrgghhhhh!!!!!" yelled Jeff as his mother brought her hands to her open mouth in shock at what she had just done to her son. She was so surprised that she didn't even notice at first that the sole of the shoe was still planted firmly in his groin and her leg was fully flexed and extended, so she was really crushing his ballmeat.

At this point, the backdoor opened and Melissa walked in with Cara and Nicole. All three girls stood there

smiling at the situation. Again Jeff's mother had forgotten to release his nuts as she was distracted by her daughter and friends entering the house.

"Mom," said Melissa, "why are you trying to pop Jeff's balls?" All the girls were laughing now.

"Ohhh!!!" cried Mom. She finally pulled her leg back and Jeff dropped to the floor with a loud moan. "I'm so sorry, Jeff! I can't believe I just kicked you in the balls! Oh my God! Oh my God! Are you alright?" She knelt down next to him but didn't get much more of a response than a slight nod of his head. "I didn't pop a ball, did I? I'd feel so guilty popping a ball! I mean actually popping your ball with my foot would be just horrible and so painful for you. Just a little kick and POP, you'd have no more balls! Oh are you sure you're alright?"

Jeff was flushed with embarrassment as his mother was talking about the popping of his balls, especially in front of his sister and her two best friends. Melissa was still laughing. "Don't worry, Mom, you have to get to work. Me, Cara and Nicole will make sure he's okay."

"Are you sure you don't mind, Melissa? I kicked him pretty hard in the balls, after all."

"We don't mind at all, do we girls?" Nicole and Cara both nodded that they would be glad to assist Jeff in the nursing of his balls.

"Well, if you'll make sure I didn't do any permanent damage then maybe I will just leave. I'm already so late!" As their mother was walking out the door she turned with just the tiniest bit of a sadistic grin and said, "Yesterday he played football with you...today he played football with ME!"

Their mother then walked out with a slamming of the door. Melissa looked down, smiling at her injured brother and motioned for Cara and Nicole to come forward. "Let's help my brother out and check to see if my Mom 'popped' his nuts."

The three Cara and Nicole each grabbed an arm while Melissa took hold of her brother's legs. Together, they managed to half carry, half drag Jeff into the living room. They didn't have an easy time of it as he was curled in the fetal position, so Melissa kicked him repeatedly in the ass to get him to straighten his legs as they all staggered into the next room. "Wait here with Jeff while I get something from upstairs," said Melissa. She skipped up the stairs and disappeared while the two sexy young women stared down at Jeff's prone form. Nicole, being the bolder and meaner of the two, kept nudging him in the side with the toe of her shoe. Melissa came back down brandishing two pairs of her mother's pantyhose and grinning wickedly.

"Pick my brother up, gals."

"What are the pantyhose for, Melissa?" asked Cara.

"I'll show you in a sec...but boy do they smell!"

Cara and Nicole managed to get Jeff into an upright, standing position. Melissa sexily walked up to her brother, stuffed one pair of her mother's stinky panyhose into his mouth and dropped to her knees before him. She took his shirt off, undid the button and zipper of his pants and dropped his trousers, followed by his underwear, around his ankles. She giggled at the sight of his testicles. "Look how swollen and purple his balls are!" Melissa prodded his tender nuggets with her index finger and listened with amusement to her brother's muffled 'Oomph!'. Nicole and Cara leaned Jeff back onto the sofa so they could also examine their first pair of naked balls close up. Nicole was eager to grab hold of Jeff's nuts and squeeze and roll them about in her hand. Jeff smiled shyly. He was enjoying this immensely yet was also embarrassed as all hell. He couldn't believe his sister had told her two best friends...classmates of his! It was all very exciting to him and his penis started to become erect with the humiliation and pain, not to mention his sucking the smell and taste out of his mother's freshly used pantyhose. After Nicole had released his balls, Cara rather timidly took hold of his left nut and repeatedly squeezed and pumped it within her timid grasp.

"Are they usually this purple color?" asked Cara.

"Only after they've been kicked!" laughed Melissa. "Let's get down to brass tacks, shall we?"

"Yeah, are we gonna kick his balls, or what?" queried Nicole eagerly.

Jeff's eyes got bigger at hearing this. Oh shit! I can't believe this is really happening! This is gonna be great! All three of these girls are gonna kick me in the nuts? Jeff looked from the pretty faces surrounding him on the sofa to their feet. He noticed his sister had kicked off her shoes and was now in her barefeet. Man I love her feet. And oh fuck! Look at those pointy shoes Nicole is wearing. She is DEFINITELY a ball-buster! Too bad Cara's so shy about this cause her latino feet look so delicious. I would LOVE to have her Mexican toes smushing my balls.

"Look! He's obviously up for it!" Melissa chortled in a very unladylike fashion as she pointed at her brother's erect shaft. She swatted the tip with her hand and she knew it stung by Jeff's facial expression. "Get him up again."

Jeff needed less help this time as he was very enthusiastic about getting busted by these three gorgeous gals. Melissa used the second pair of pantyhose she brought down to securely tie his dick in an upright position...to keep it out of the way, she said.

"Watch this!" said Melissa as she strode confidently up to her brother's quivering body. She didn't even bother to look him in the eyes and instead concentrated on watching her knee make contact with his balls. She smiled triumphantly as she jammed her knee up hard into his orbs, and delighted in watching the most delicate part of his outer anatomy almost turn to mush because of her pretty leg. Yet even more intoxicating for her was showing off to her two friends the power she had over her brother.....to say, 'See that! I just kicked my own brother in the balls!'. Jeff was not thinking the same thing as the only thought going through his mind was...PAIN. He was of course bent at the waist and managed only some muffled groans through his gag of pantyhose.

Nicole yelled, "Yeah! Girlpower!" while Cara only smiled sheepishly. "That looked so cool! I gotta try it!" Nicole stepped forward and straightened Jeff out by pushing his stooped shoulders upwards. "Stand up now so I can smash your ballies," she chided him. Nicole stepped back and swung her hips sideways. She made a grimace as she put all the strength and weight she could muster into a front snap kick. The horribly pointed toe of her simple flat shoe smacked his nuts loudly, but was soon silenced by the laughter of the girls and Jeff's 'thud' as he hit the floor. Nicole especially seemed to be aglow with this new found power. "That was fun! I can't believe how fun it was!" She dropped to her knees next to Jeff, giggling and laughing merrily. "What's the matter, hun? That didn't hurt, did it?" She pouted her lips at him and kept shaking him when he wouldn't answer. She tried prying his hands away from his groin and shoved repeatedly at his testicles with her own hands, giddy with power. "Honey!!! What's wrong?" she teased.

"What are you trying to hit on my brother just cause he'll let you kick him in the balls? What's with the honey crap?" asked Melissa incredulously.

Nicole smiled back down at Jeff and nudged him with her foot. "He's my honey....." was all she could manage.

Melissa looked now at Cara, who was being more quiet than usual. "Well...are you gonna take a turn or what? If not, give me the $100 back."

Cara looked from Jeff's quivering body to Melissa's greedy little face. "But he looks so hurt already. Are you sure he can take it?"

"Who cares," responded Melissa, "but we'll ask him. Jeff, can you take another kick?"

Jeff weakly nodded his head as he sucked the foot stink from his mother's nylons. He even managed to get to his knees, but that was as far as he was going without assistance. Melissa and Nicole none too kindly lifted him up and held him tightly under the arms. "Go for it, Cara."

Cara first thought to use her foot and kick him, but was worried about causing too much damage so opted for a kinder punishment. She got up close to Jeff and said very quietly, "I think I'll use my knee." Jeff flushed with embarrassment but managed to spread his legs to let Cara know he approved of the idea.

"Scramble his eggs, Cara!" shouted Nicole.

"Bust my brother's balls!" agreed Melissa.

Cara took her own sweet, timid shy time. She grabbed onto Jeff's shoulders, as she had seen done in countless movies right before some guy got his nuts cracked. She then slowly raised her knee till her tan, Mexican flesh made gentle contact with the tight oversized package of nutmeat that hung freely between his legs. She jiggled her knee a bit and giggled because she could see Jeff's oversized cajones squishing around in his scrotum. She maneurved her knee so she could press his balls against his pubic bone and applied more and more pressure, delighting in Jeff's muffled whimpers. She wondered if all guy's nuts hung this low and started tapping, almost bouncing his balls off her knee. She imagined herself playing soccer and knew this would be great practice.

"Are you going to kick him or play with him all day?" asked Melissa.

"I'm ready, " said Cara. She looked Jeff in the eyes and brought her leg back. She then thought to tease him a bit further. She pulled the nylons from his mouth and planted a deep kiss on his lips as she swung her powerful knee forward.

WHAM!!!

Jeff's mouth opened in a silent scream and his tongue protruded from his mouth, into Cara's mouth. Cara loved it! Never had she been french-kissed so incredibly before. She again rammed her sexy knee into Jeff's balls and his probing tongue more frantically twitched and spasmed. Eventually, his tongue started to slow down. The bastard's stopping! God his tongue is talented! I know what to do! Cara forgot how scared she was and once again thrust her leg between the legs of her half-willing half-unwilling partner. What she found is that with each and every knee, Jeff's tongue renewed its near-orgasmic pleasuring of her mouth. Orgasm.....hmmm.....

"Damn, Cara! You're gonna fix him!" laughed Nicole.

"I bet my brother never counted on this when he hired me!"

"Oh you too can't believe how much magic his tongue worked every time I kneed him!" exclaimed Cara. "It was so incredible!"

The girls finally let Jeff go and he fell to the floor, crying like a baby. "no more...please, no more. Not right now."

Melissa knelt down next to her naked brother, touching him lightly on the thigh. "Oh no, Jeff. It's now or never. If you don't let my friends have their fun, I'll never kick you in the balls again!"

Jeff fought his primal urges. I can't take it anymore! I just can't handle any more pain. But they're all so beautiful! If they never kick me again, I don't think I could take it. My nuts would explode from going crazy thinking about them! He looked to where the three girls sat on the sofa. They had all removed their shoes and rested their pretty feet on the coffee table, their cute soles dangled just slightly over the edge. As they wiggled their toes and wrinkled the undersides of their soft feet, he knew he would give them whatever they asked for. "Okay, " he managed to whisper with a lustful groan.

"I want to try something, " said Melissa. "Get on all fours, like a donkey."

"Don't you mean ass, " said Nicole cruelly.

Jeff did as his sister told him, and got on his hands and knees.

"That won't work...hmmm..." She positioned her brother so that he was on his knees, torso up in the air, and his legs spread wide. His nuts were hanging very low and were easy to access from either front or back. "Get behind him and sit on the floor, Nicole."

Nicole sat on the floor behind Jeff, her toes touching Melissa's, who was sitting on the floor in front of Jeff. Both feet rested directly under his groin. "How about a game of ping pong?" asked Melissa.

Melissa used the ball of her foot to smack her brother's balls...hard.

SMACK!

They flew back towards Nicole. As they swung back in her direction, Melissa took another kick at the ping pong balls with her paddle.

SMACK!

Nicole now saw how to play and didn't miss this time as the balls flew in her direction. She too used the ball of her foot to 'whack' the ball back into play.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Jeff gritted his teeth against the dull pain building in his stomach and groin.

SMACK!

He looked into his sister's glowing, radiant eyes. She of course didn't pay him any attention as her gaze was directed down towards his crotch and his swelling nutsack.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

Jeff was becoming unsteady now and began to swat slightly from side to side. Each blow struck him more and more of a challenge to the contestants.

SMACK!

SMACK!

"Hey, he's moving!" shouted Nicole in frustration.

"I know, " laughed Melissa, "Stand still!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

And then suddenly Melissa missed the ball as it flew in her direction.

"Shit! You made me miss you with all that squirming about asshole!" And with that, she lifted her foot directly up and mashed his balls into his pelvis with her instep. Jeff let out a yell and fell over clutching his balls.

Nicole jumped up and kicked out into the air shouting, "I win! I win! You lost!" She pointed at Melissa as she said this.

Melissa looked at her brother and started laughing. "He's the one that lost."

When Nicole and Melissa looked over to Cara and noticed she had removed all of her clothes.

"Whoa!" said Melissa, "I thought you were the shy one!"

Cara looked eagerly at Jeff's mouth and knew his tongue was in there, just waiting for the proper stimulation to turn into the wild creature she knew it for. "Now I want to try something. You know when I said his tongue was incredible?"

Nicole caught on right away. "Oh, man! Now that really sounds like fun!"

Cara pushed Jeff onto his back and lowered her already dripping pussy onto his face, right over his tongue. Nicole and Melissa took the pairs of pantyhose they had brought from upstairs and tied him spread eagle to various fixed positions nearby.

"Kick him in the balls, please, " asked Cara innocently. She sounded as if she were asking someone to pass the salt. Jeff loved it.

Melissa wasted no time in ramming her bare foot into her brother's groin. Immediately the effect was noticeable as Cara's face lit up in ecstasy. "Oh fuck! His tongue! More...kick more!"

Nicole ran forward this time and kicked Jeff hard between the legs, also barefoot. Cara squealed with delight as Jeff's tongue worked feverishly inside her. His screams of agony vibrated through her as her two friends, one of them Jeff's own sister, took turns kicking him in the balls. After about the tenth kick, delivered by Melissa, Cara yelled out as she had an orgasm. She lazily rolled off of Jeff's girl-cum and tear-soaked face and lay on the floor next to him breathing contentedly. Nicole wasted no time and was already stripping her clothes off. "That looks too good to pass up!"

She then lowered herself onto Jeff's face. "Open wide, honey. Ladies....."

Melissa and Cara went to town on Jeff's balls, although kicking alone wasn't seeming to give him the proper motivation to keep his tongue going so they started dropping on one knee, directly onto his nuts. It took twice as long, but eventually, Nicole screamed in ecstasy and joy.

"I don't see why I shouldn't get some use out of this...after all, he's my brother, " said Melissa as she stripped off her clothes as well now. Even through teary eyes and blurry vision, Jeff noticed the three naked gorgeous girls standing seductively between his legs. His sister used her soft sole to rub his penis into life and he became erect as she manipulated his dick with her delicate toes. She then walked up his torso, did a turn before reaching his face, and then slowly...very slowly, inched her pussy onto his mouth. She noticed that his tongue was already sticking out in anticipation...or was that appreciation...of her cunt.

"Kick his balls into oblivion, girls!" she yelled.

Nicole and Cara needed no other encouragement as they knew exactly how it felt to have Jeff's tongue inside them as his balls were kicked into mush. Melissa became flushed and rode her brother's face, rubbing back and forth, oozing cum and juices into his mouth. In return his tongue snaked its way around inside her, lapping eagerly. What had started out as a way to get kicked in the balls, and was for his enjoyment only, was now solely for the purpose of his sister and her friends to get off. They wouldn't stop now if he begged them to. Unfortunately for Jeff, his tongue was becoming sore and it started to slow down. Even the kicks and knees of Nicole and Cara weren't enough to keep him going. Melissa waved her friends away and instead took her brother's swollen nuts in her right hand, closing her left hand over that. Her breathing became more ragged as she applied as much pressure as she could manage on his package. Nicole and Cara fingered each other watching their friend bursting her brother's plums while riding his face to paradise. Jeff's body started to buck with the pain yet there was no escape. Suddenly one of his testicles slid free of her grasp, but now all her force was exerted on the one nut left in her hands. It didn't stand a chance.

POP!

Melissa saw her two friends orgasm as they knew she had actually just exploded her brother's ball.

"Did you hear it? " asked Nicole, "you could actually hear it pop! I've never cum so hard in my life!"

"I know, me too!" responded Cara.

Yet Melissa had apparently not orgasmed yet. She was one tight-twatted little bitch. Yet she noticed that when she popped her brother's nut that almost...she almost had an orgasm. Maybe it was the fact that his tongue went into overdrive on her pussy, maybe it was the power she felt actually stealing away a manhood, but she knew she had one more chance for orgasm and she had to act quickly while Jeff was still conscious. She changed positions and adopted the '69' position, with her brother's face in her pussy, and her face over his genitals. She sucked his remaining ball into her mouth and placed it between her back molars. Suddenly she bit down on his ball, and with a muffled 'pop' she changed...or ended...her brother's sex life forever. His final thrashings were at last what she needed to orgasm...her first orgasm ever. She spat Jeff's now empty ballbag out of her mouth and lay on the floor next to the other girls. Jeff was unconscious as the women all examined his empty sac and laughed about how he wasn't much of a man anyway. They made up a story about Jeff trying to show them all how much tougher boys were than girls, and of course, an accident resulted and Jeff's nuts were accidentally destroyed. Jeff went along with the story... what point was there, to tell the truth. It wouldn't have gone down well with his mother for him to tell the truth and say he paid his sister for sexual favors... and what the heck, he was still able to get hormone treatments and have sex they said, and his sister promised to let him lick and play with her feet... for a price.

No comments:

Post a Comment