August 9, 2020

Self-Defense Practice

Self-Defense Practice (F/m ball-busting), by Caligula



Jeff sat alone on the sofa wearing his sweatpants and t-shirt, watching television. His girlfriend, Amy, was just coming in the door from her self-defense class.

"Hi, babe!" Jeff called with a smile.

"Hi, honey," smiled back Amy.

She plopped down next to him on the sofa and they embraced. She seemed in a depressed mood.
"What's wrong, Amy?"

"I just don't think I'm getting the hang of this self-defense stuff. Me and the other women just can't tell if what we're doing is effective or not?"

"Whaddaya mean?"

"Well, the guy we use to practice on has all this padding, so we can't tell if our blows are effective. All we have to go on is the instructor's assurances that what we're doing can incapacitate a man."

"That's too bad, hun. I wish there was some way I could help." Jeff went back to watching television.
Amy bit her lower lip while she thought about what to say to Jeff. She had hit upon the idea on her drive home and was uncertain how to proceed.

"Well, there is a way you could help..."

"What...huh? Did you say something, babe?"

"I said...there IS a way you could help me."

"Sure, doll, anything you want." Jeff really wanted to get back to watching television so figured what the heck.

"I'd like to ask you something."

"Sure Amy, go ahead."

"Well.....I was wondering if I could practice some of my moves on you...to see how they work on an unprotected man."

Jeff was sort of amused by this. Did she really think anything she could do would hurt a grown man? "Sure thing, Amy," he said with a chuckle.

"First, I want to knee you in the nuts!" She said excitedly while pulling him to his feet.

Jeff hadn't expected this and immediately lost his smile. This WOULD hurt! "Amy, I can't let you hit me THERE!"

Amy began to pout. "Don't you LOVE me? How can I protect myself from nasty men if I'm not sure if my techniques work?"

"But Amy..."

"You DO love me...don't you?"

Jeff sighed and swallowed visibly. "Well....."

"GREAT!!! Now come stand over here and spread your legs slightly."

She dragged him over to stand in the middle of the room and had him assume a spread-leg position in front of her. She reached her dainty hand between his legs and felt around for his balls. Once she found them she patted them lightly and smiled at Jeff. "There they are. I want to make sure I get your nuts dead on so I can see your reaction. Now look me in the eyes so you don't see my knee coming, otherwise, you might try to protect your nads." Jeff looked her in the eyes and noticed she had a happy sparkle there. How could he deny her anything? Here she was about to bust his balls and yet she had the happiest expression on her face he had ever seen.

Amy thought she would tease him a bit first. "Have you ever been kneed in the balls before, Jeff?"

"Uh...yeah," he said, a bit embarrassed.

"Tell me about it, sweetie." She proceeded to rub his cock through his sweatpants and he started to get hard.

"I was about 16 years old the first time, and my sister and I were play fighting. She didn't like the fact that I was roughing her up and she kept telling me I'd be sorry." Amy stopped rubbing his cock, now that it was hard and out of the way of his precious gems. She now had a clear shot. "Well...I didn't stop and kept pushing her. She fell onto her back, and I went to stand over her. Next thing I knew, she had thrust her bare foot up into my balls and yelled 'CRUNCH'!"

"Mmmmmmm," said Amy seductively, "your own sister kicked your nuts?" Amy was enjoying this more than she thought!

"Yeah, and then I fell down and grabbed myself and cried for a long time."

"And she yelled 'crunch'? Why was that?" Amy chuckled at Jeff's embarrassment.

"I uh... she used to use that phrase every time she talked about kicking a guy in the groin as if that's the sound it would make. after that, she used to chase me around the house kicking her leg towards my jewels and yelling 'crunch'."

"Now before I knee your nuts, I want you to tell me that you love me!"

Jeff swallowed and started to speak. "I lov......."

Amy didn't wait for him to finish. She swung her leg back and swiftly brought her knee up into his ballsack. At the same instant, she yelled, "CRUNCH!!!" She watched to see Jeff's reaction.

Jeff was shocked by the blow, since he hadn't expected her knee to come yet. He started to crumple from the pain but tried to remain standing. He didn't want Amy to think he was a wimp who couldn't handle the pain. It worked to his disadvantage.

"Shoot...I must have missed them!"

Jeff opened his mouth to tell her she was wrong but didn't get the chance.

"Don't worry, Jeff. I'll crush those nuts this time!"

She gripped him by the shoulders again and brought her knee up even more forcefully, yelling "CRUNCH" twice as loud as before. This time Jeff gave in to the unbearable agony and slid noiselessly to the ground, holding his crotch.

Amy talked to him as he lay there, whimpering in a high-pitched voice. "So it takes two hits to the balls to make a man fall down. We'll have to try it again to make sure. But first I want to try a kick to the balls with my foot. I wonder, Jeff, should I kick you barefoot? NO...I'll put my high heels on. If I ever get attacked I'll be wearing my heels more than likely anyway."

Amy ran to the bedroom and came out wearing her sexy heels. Jeff had managed to get to his knees.

"Ready lover?" asked Amy.

Jeff shook his head. "I don't think I can," he said. She smiled, thinking his voice sounded a little closer to soprano than it had a few minutes ago.

"But honey," she began to pout, "don't you love me?" She smiled warmly at him.

Jeff couldn't resist. "Okay, Amy. But just once more for today, alright?"

Amy agreed. She had Jeff stand in front of her again, but this time blindfolded him so he wouldn't see her foot coming. "This is my favorite move, Jeff. I love all the groin shots but the front kick to the nuts is my favorite! My teacher says I'm REALLY good at this one. She calls me the 'ball-buster'. Isn't that funny? I guess we'll see if I live up to that, huh?"

She took a step back. Jeff heard her heels clack on the floor and started to shiver. She slowly raised her foot between his legs and felt around for his balls with the point of her shoe. Jeff jumped at her touch.

"I haven't done anything yet, silly." She giggled. "Just want to find your eggs, dear. Then I'm going to scramble them!"

She lowered her leg back down to the floor and eyed his balls possessively. She was going to enjoy this! Then suddenly, with all the force she could muster, she swung her leg forward and kicked him square in the left nut with the point of her shoe. He dropped like a rock, yelling like a dying elephant.

Amy just smiled down at him and laughed. "You look so funny down there, Jeff! Did Amy bust your balls?" She laughed again.

She was struck by a sudden thought. There was one more move she could practice while he was incapacitated. She reached down and grabbed his ankles. She lifted them up and spread his legs, leaving him vulnerable. She kicked off her heels and raised one bare foot over his balls. Then with sudden fury, she slammed her bare heel into his nuts and started grinding away. She laughed at his cries for mercy and finally let him alone. She went and showered, leaving Jeff to fend for himself on the floor. After awhile, a long while, Jeff managed to get to his feet and heard Amy coming out of the bathroom. He saw her bending over, trying to select something to wear from her bureau drawer. He quietly limped up behind her to hug her and let her know he was alright. He reached out his arm and put it on her shoulder.

"Amy..."

Amy grabbed his arm and spun around. "YER GONNA BE WEARIN YER BALLS FOR EARRINGS NUMNUTS!!!!!" And then she proceeded to knee his balls once again. She clapped and said, "You're really great letting me practice on you like that. Good thinking, trying a sneak attack like that!" She kneeled down and kissed Jeff on the cheek as he let out a high-pitched wail.

"I can't wait to tell the girls in class about this! Maybe you can go to class with me and we can ALL practice on you! You know, my Mom wanted me to teach her some of this stuff! She'd like to take a swing at your nuts!" She laughed. "Hey...maybe I could get some pointers from your sister! Let me get dressed, and then we can play some more, lover. I have this great move called hit-twist-pull, or something like that....."


Self-Defense Practice, Part2


Amy was on the phone with Jeff's sister, telling her about her thrilling experience of practicing her self-defense moves on Jeff. Jeff's sister, Kelly, was laughing on the other end of the receiver.

"So where is my sweet brother?" she said between giggles.

"He's in the bedroom lying down. I'm afraid my hit-twist-pull maneuver was a bit too much for him. He's holding his groin and rolling around on the bed. I guess that's a very effective technique!" said Amy with a smile.

"I would have LOVED to see the look on his face as you twisted and pulled! What did he look like?"

"Well, his eyes sort of bulged out and he made this high-pitched kind of scream. Then he fell onto the bed and hasn't gotten up for almost an hour now!"

"That's so cool!" said Jeff's younger sister.

"Jeff tells me you once hit him in the balls."

"Oh yes, but not just once! I put him out of action a lot while we were growing up. Jeff never did learn to keep out of reach of my knees and feet!"

"Tell me about what you used to do to him?"

"Well," said Kelly, thinking back, "I remember this one time we were playing tag with some friends of ours when we were 16. Jeff was it and he was chasing us all around. My girlfriend told me to kick him in the nuts the next time he came for us. So here's come Jeff, with this big stupid grin on his face. I just stood there with my hands on my hips waiting for my big dopey brother to get close enough. When he got into range I kicked my leg out and caught him right in the nuts with my gym shoe! Right at the moment of impact, I yelled out 'CRUNCH'! He fell down and whimpered like a baby for quite some time."

"Didn't he see the kick coming?"

"Sure, but by then it was too late. His momentum carried him right into my waiting foot, and WHAMMO!!!"

Amy and Kelly both laughed. Kelly continued talking. 

Kelly suddenly laughed at the thought of another memory. "There was another time when we were out sunbathing on the ground in the backyard. Jeff was wearing his tight bikini trunks and had his knees drawn up and slightly apart. I could see his nuts outlined in the trunks. It was too much to pass up. We were home alone so I knew I could get away with it. Jeff had his eyes closed, so I quietly got up and went to stand between his legs. I raised my foot over his crotch and balanced on one leg. I mean you could REALLY see the outline of each individual nut in his trunks they were so tight. For a few moments, I just stood there with my bare foot dangling over his crotch, knowing I could burst his berries if I wanted to. It made me feel very powerful, my brother's precious nuts at my mercy. Well, I finally got tired of standing on my one leg, so rammed my foot into his nuts and started twisting. He jolted up screaming and trying to pull my foot away. Well, this pissed me off so I stepped down harder, grinding his nuts under my bare heel. Boy did he scream! I asked him if I could make it so he couldn't make babies, but he didn't say anything, except for the screaming of course!"

Amy was laughing. "So what happened?"

"Well, the little wimp passed out. I took his trunks right off him to find out if I had crushed them. It was the first time I had ever seen a boy naked. His nutsack had turned bright pink in color and the nuts themselves were swollen. I squeezed and rolled them around in my hands, but they were both still intact. I remember giggling at Jeff's funny walk for a week after that!"

"Thanks for leaving them for me! Otherwise, I couldn't practice!" Both women giggled.

"I used to enjoy embarrassing him about his male fragility after that. I used to sit in front of him and crack walnuts, saying how much walnuts reminded me of his testicles. Then I'd crack another one and say 'crunch'. The 'crunch' always made Jeff shiver. I asked him once if he wondered what it would feel like to have HIS nuts take the place of the walnuts. I said something like 'Can I crunch your nuts with my nutcrackers, Jeffy? It's not the same doing it to these walnuts!' Then I cracked another one while looking him in the eyes and smiled at him."

"What did he do?" asked Amy between girlish giggles.

"He got all red in the face and embarrassed. It was great. So what about you, Amy? Ever crunch a guy's nuts?"

"Well.....I remember one guy back in our senior year of high school. It was in gym class. We were playing soccer and me and this boy were both going for the ball. I remember him slipping on the ground and landing with his legs spread. I couldn't pass up such an open opportunity and so I changed my target from the soccer ball and kicked HIS BALLS! They took him off the field and the game went on. I didn't see him back at school for several days."

"HA!" exclaimed Kelly. "I bet he didn't want to play any more co-ed soccer! That reminds me of the time in gym class when we were all practicing gymnastics. One boy ran to the springboard, jumped off it and tried to make it over the horse. Well, he landed RIGHT on the horse, just RIGHT on his nuts! He made this funny face and then slowly fell off and started crying. All of us girls laughed at him. Our gym teacher was also a woman, and even SHE was giggling! All the boys sort of wandered off into the background!"

"It's a shame that schools don't have classes where girls are taught how to bust balls," said Amy wistfully.

"I wish my gym teacher had taught us ball-kicking, and ball-kneeing... and ball-squeezing. Then gym class would be every girl's favorite subject!"

"So, how did you learn how to kick a guy in the balls, Kelly?"

"My friend Megan taught me. She had a male cousin who lived with her, and she loved racking his balls whenever she got the chance. So naturally Megan taught me all about how to bust balls using her cousin as a model. Boy did she used to bully him! He was so scared of her! And we actually crushed one of his testicles we got so carried away!"

"REALLY!!! Wow! Please tell me all about it!" whispered Amy excitedly.

"We tied him up once, gagging him, and told him we wanted to see how much pressure a ball could take before it exploded. He whimpered and tried to call away but he was tied so tightly there was no way for him to get away. First Megan took a nut in her hand and squeezed. Her cousin started twisting all crazy-like on the floor. He kept up this high-pitched shrilling noise. God, it was funny! Well, finally Megan let me have my turn at trying to crush it since she wasn't having any luck. I squeezed and squeezed but the slippery little sucker kept popping out from between my thumb and forefinger! Megan and I got SO pissed! Finally, Megan suggested stepping on his nut, which was fine by me. We managed to drag her cousin near a footstool, and I held him up against the stool as Megan placed his nuts on the hardwood surface."

Amy interrupted at this point. "Didn't he fight you?"

"Heck no! He was out cold from all my ball squeezing! Well, Megan and I argued over who would get to pop the ball, but she said it was her cousin, so she would bust the nut. I agreed but was kind of pissed off. I watched her put her bare foot onto his left nut. We kept laughing! Man, it was great! Megan stepped down and kept saying that she thought it was about to explode. Finally, it DID explode!"

"How could you tell?"

"Before the nut gave way, there was a little bit of space between Megan's foot and the stool, but suddenly her foot made contact with the wood. Megan gasped out loud and said it felt all squishy and icky. She stepped down and I poked my finger into the pulpy mess that had been her cousin's left nut. She was right...it WAS all squishy and icky!"

Both Amy and Kelly laughed, as only women CAN laugh at such a grisly event.

"What happened to Megan's cousin?"

"Megan told him if he didn't say he was jumped and mugged, we'd take his other nut and he'd never be able to have sex or make babies!"

Again they both laughed. "How did Megan learn to kick balls?"

"Her mother taught her. She told her all about men and their sensitive, delicate nuts. She even ENCOURAGED Megan to kick boys in the balls, and would pretend to not notice us ballbusting him. I think she knew about us crushing her nephew's ball too. If she did, she never said anything about it. She was really cool."

"I bet she was! But I tell you, your brother is such a dear for letting me practice kicking him in the balls. My mother is coming over and I'm going to teach her some of my moves. Jeff has agreed to let her kick him. He loves me THAT much!!! Then Jeff and I are going to my self-defense class next week and all the girls are going to get to practice on an unprotected male nutsack. Would you like to come, Kelly?"

"You bet! My brother is overdue some kicks in the nuts from me, and he always deserves it! Let me know when to be at the class and where. I'll wear my hardest ball-kicking shoes!"

Kelly laughed and Amy smiled at her enthusiasm. Suddenly the doorbell rang as Jeff came limping out of the bedroom.

"Well, I have to go Kelly. Do you want to talk to Jeff?"

"Sure, put numnuts on!"

Amy handed Jeff the phone and went to answer the door. "Well, big brother, I hear you've been getting your balls busted by your girlfriend!" Jeff only grunted into the phone. He was looking to see who was at the door. Amy opened the door and there stood Amy's mother. She was a VERY attractive woman, looking younger than her years. She stood in the doorway wearing a short skirt and loose blouse. She had on very spiked heels and wore no stockings; she always wore her heels barefoot. Amy hugged her mother and invited her in. Suddenly Jeff was aware that Kelly was still talking on the phone.

"So Amy tells me her mother is coming over to learn some self-defense skills. Boy, are they going to bust your balls or what!!!!!"

Jeff's mouth hung agape as his girlfriend's mother waved over to him and eagerly looked down at his crotch.


Self-Defense Practice, Part 3 (FF/m, ball-busting, foot-worship)


Amy's mother, Terri, sat on the sofa with Jeff while Amy sat quietly in the chair across from them both. Jeff noticed that Terri was uncomfortably wriggling her feet in her high-heeled shoes.

"Oh, Amy, my feet are KILLING me! I've been shopping all day and my sweaty feet hurt like hell!"

"Jeff," said Amy, "why don't you be a dear and massage my mother's feet?"

Terri's eyes widened in glee. "Jeff, would you do that for me?"

"Yes ma'am," said Jeff uncomfortably.

Terri kicked off her shoes and roughly placed her bare feet in Jeff's lap, accidentally bumping his balls, causing Jeff to wince visibly. Amy's mother giggled slightly.

"Sorry Jeff, dear. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No ma'am," he said as he began to rub her moist, sweaty feet. They smelled very strongly and even caused him to feel a bit nauseous. He ran his fingers between her toes, as Amy liked to have him do to her, and ran his fingers up her wrinkly soles. This caused her to jerk involuntarily as he tickled her, once again causing a shot to his balls. Jeff grimaced with the impact of Terri's foot on his nuts.

"Jeff, please don't tickle me like that. It could be worse for you than it would be for me!"

Amy laughed. "Don't worry Mom, you'll give him plenty worse before the night is over! Jeff, do for Mom's feet like you do for me. You know...with your tongue."

Terri looked eager to see what Jeff would do with his tongue. Her anticipation didn't last long as Jeff slowly, and a bit reluctantly, raised her foot to his mouth and began to lick the sweat from her salty soles. It caused Terri to laugh and Amy to stick her tongue out and make a "yuck" noise.

"I bet it tastes horrible!" shrieked Amy.

"I KNOW my feet taste horrible! I haven't washed them today and those tight heels have been on ALL day!"

"That's okay, Jeff doesn't mind. Do you, honey?"

Jeff mumbled a no from between Terri's toes, even though he felt like he was going to gag. Sitting across from Jeff, Amy lifted her feet into his lap, precariously near his balls. She wiggled her toes.

"Well Mom, you know why I asked you hear, don't you?"

Terri blushed slightly. "You said you would have me practice some kicks on Jeff. Kicking him...you know...there." She pointed to where she felt Jeff's balls were located in his sweatpants.

"His nuts, Mom. They're called nuts! Don't be such a prude."Amy laughed at her mother's embarrassment. "Actually we call them lots of different names: nuts, balls, plums, cajones, nads, rocks, berries....."

"Okay, okay!" Terri placatingly raised her hands. "I get the point. I'm here to kick Jeff in his...his balls."

Jeff stopped licking. He couldn't concentrate on this woman's feet, knowing she was soon going to be kicking him in his groin with these very feet. Amy gently prodded his testicles with her bare heel.

"Looks like Jeff's done cleaning your feet, Mom. So I guess we can get down to the business at hand...or should I say foot!" Amy and her mother exchanged smiles.

"But Jeff dear, I don't want you to think that just because you're dating my daughter you have to let me kick your...you know...balls."

"No really, it's alright." Jeff couldn't believe he had just said that, but now there was no backing out. Amy pulled him upright and began tying on his blindfold.

"What's that for honey?" said Terri as she too stood up.

"If Jeff sees your foot or knee coming, he'll bend over and you won't be able to strike his balls as hard."
"Oh...that makes sense dear."

"Put your high heels on Mom. This way it will be more realistic and you won't have to worry about hurting your toes."

Jeff couldn't believe that Amy's biggest concern was her mother getting a bruised toe! She was even encouraging her mother to wear her heels to cause more realistic pain! What had he gotten himself into? Even now Amy was securely tying his hands behind his back to keep them out of the way. Amy too put her heels on and the mother and daughter team stood directly in front of the bound boyfriend.

"Well first, Mom, I want you to learn how to verbally humiliate a man and scare the crap out of him."

"What should I do?"

"Well listen to me, and see if you can come up with something similar."

Amy walked up to Jeff and slowly began sliding her knee gently up under his testicles, tapping them lightly. She began speaking seductively to her trembling boyfriend. "I'm going to kick you so hard in your nutsack, Jeff, that you'll never be able to have kids. You'll be begging me to cut your nuts off by the time I'm finished with them. Have you ever wondered what it's like to have your testicles completely crushed? Your sister told me about how she helped to de-nut some poor boy. Would you like me to de-nut you as well? Make you my eunuch slave? I could, you know. It would be so easy to lift my foot into your dangling berries and pop your little grapes. Could I crush them? Please can I crush your nuts? It would make me so happy to crush them, Jeff. Don't you think every woman should experience what it's like to crush a man's nuts?"

Jeff was becoming more and more apprehensive and was sweating badly when Amy's knee was suddenly gone from between his legs and she resumed her normal speaking voice.

"See, Mom, nothing to it. Your turn, now."

Terri had grown visibly excited by her daughter's treatment of Jeff and eagerly stepped up to her daughter's boyfriend. She slowly reached her hand down, reaching inside his sweatpants to cup his testicles. Jeff shivered. Terri and Amy smiled.

"I like the feel of a man's ballbag in my firm grip. It gives me a power I've never felt before. It's a good feeling knowing I can ruin you with a squeeze."

She shifted his balls in her hand and got hold of one of his nuts in between her thumb and forefinger. She squeezed it slightly causing Jeff to wince.

"I could castrate you one ball at a time. What do you think? I know just where to kick you to turn you into a permanent soprano in a girls' choir." She put her mouth very close to Jeff's ear and whispered very softly. "If you ever hurt my daughter, I WILL crush your balls! I'll suck them one at a time into my mouth and chew them, grinding them into a gooey mess!"

She finished by squeezing him hard this time, making Jeff gasp and Amy laugh. Terri returned to standing next to Amy.

"Now it's time to learn some kneeing, Mom. First, hold him tightly by the shoulders."

Terri walked up to Jeff and grabbed hold of his shoulders, adjusting the position of her feet.

"Now pull your leg back and when you're ready, let your knee fly RIGHT into...and through...his nutsack."

Terri did as instructed. She slooowwwlllyy pulled her leg back as far as it would go. Jeff waited nervously for the blow to come. Suddenly he heard Terri's heel strike the floor and she grabbed his shoulders harder.

"Oops! I lost my balance."

Again she brought her knee back in a slow manner, looking down between Jeff's legs. She swiftly brought her knee up and hit Jeff squarely on the inner thigh, about an inch from his balls.

"DAMN!!! I missed the balls!"

Terri tried again and this time hit too high, banging her knee into his penis. Jeff let out a muffled groan.

"Now I'm pissed! I swear I'm going to pulverize his nuts!"

"Go for it, Mom! I think you've found the range, now!"

Terri dug her nails into Jeff's shoulders, causing him minor pain. She lifted one corner of his blindfold so she could look him in the eye. She was so mad at having been robbed of her dangling targets three times that she hissed venom at him. "I'm going to splatter your balls all over your pelvis!"

"Just think...my boyfriend, the ball-less wonder!"

"At least while you're rolling around on the ground holding what's left of your precious nuts, you'll be in the perfect position to lick my smelly feet some more!" Jeff's one visible eye twitched nervously while Terri grinned cruelly at him. "Kiss'em goodbye!"

Terri's leg swung back and came rushing forward to ram into his balls. Her knee crunched his testicles up into his body, and Jeff started to fall. Suddenly Amy was behind him and using her body as a splint to hold him up. Terri took this opportunity to knee him again, bringing another cry of pain from Jeff.

"What's he mumbling to himself?" asked Terri.

Amy listened for a moment and began laughing. "He keeps saying, 'my balls, my balls' over and over again. Terri laughed as well.

"Come on, Jeff, take it like a man. You love me, DON'T YOU?!?" teased Amy.

Jeff managed to squeak out a high-pitched 'yes'.

"Well, Mom, that's the knee to the nuts. Now how about the front kick to the balls?"

"Sounds like fun, dear! I bet I could really do some damage with this pointy toe!"

"You betcha! My instructor in the defense class says she's ruptured many balls with high heels on. She showed us once what a kick would do to a watermelon. She told us to imagine the watermelon as a giant testicle. She kicked the big testicle real hard with her toe and it sunk in pretty deep into the watermelon. It left a huge hole. It was right before that that the one man in the class quit. I remember him getting very pale when us women giggled about rupturing nuts."

"She sounds like a real ball-busting bitch," said Terri.

"She is, Mom. You'll like her when you meet her in class next week! I'm not sure Jeff's balls will like her though. But anyway, back to the ball-kicking. Stand back away and let loose with a kick. Try to get him with the toe of the shoe."

Terri backed up slightly and pulled her leg back. She imagined she was a ballet dancer, about to thrust her leg and foot out towards her dance partner. She would, of course, misjudge the distance and nail him in the scrotum. She kicked forward. Instead of her toe hitting his balls, it struck him in the anus, although the top of her foot managed to compress his testicles nicely. Jeff tried to fall but Amy held him upright.

"Good one, Mom. But you're missing his nuts with the toe. Imagine he was some mean evil rapist who attacked you...or raped ME! Imagine he just raped your daughter!"

This seemed to enrage Terri, who moved a little farther back and started to grind her teeth together and clench her fists.

"Go on Mom, burst those balls!!! Let that sexy foot fly!"

Terri did indeed let her foot fly and it swung, just like that of a ballet dancer, into Jeff's unprotected balls. The toe did score a direct hit this time, almost rupturing his right nut and causing Jeff to black out. Terri kicked him once more as Amy slid him to the ground.

"That was great, Amy! I never knew how easy it is to incapacitate a man like this!"

"There's lots more to see and do Mom. This is just the beginning." Amy placed the sole of her shoe on Jeff's balls and stepped down slightly, rolling them around beneath her shoe.

"Balls are so fragile, aren't they, Amy?"

"I'm sure glad WE don't have them!" Terri watched as Amy toyed with his nuts. She managed to separate the two and was putting quite a bit of pressure on the left one. Terri didn't want to be left out so she began to crush the right ball.

Amy suddenly became thoughtful and pursed her lips. "Mom?"

"Yes, dear."

"Is it just me, or do you also wonder what it would feel like to really crush his balls? I mean there are two balls and two of us."

"I'm not very good at math, Amy, but I think that's one ball apiece. And yes, I've been wondering since we started this what it would be like to completely ruin a man."

"I think Jeff loves me enough that if I asked him, he'd let us crush his nuts. I know I would orgasm like never before if he would let me do it."

"I was just thinking the same thing, Amy. I think I could orgasm just watching YOU orgasm from castrating a guy. This is a big decision, you know. You won't be able to have children with Jeff if we rupture his testicles."

"Not true, Mom! We had some of his sperm frozen last year as a joke!"

"Now the joke is on Jeff!"

After Jeff had recovered and was recuperating on the sofa, Amy and her mother broached the subject of ball-crushing with him. Amy used every feminine trick that she could and Terri gave permission for them to marry if he would only sacrifice his balls for their orgasms. Sort of a wedding gift. The alternative was that he would be kicked (literally) out of his apartment and would be homeless. Jeff finally agreed since all he really wanted in life was to please Amy.

Amy remembered the story Jeff's sister had told her about crushing that boy's ball, so she had Jeff take up the same position, kneeling against a stool. His hands were once again tied behind his back and his pants were removed. His naked balls rested on the cool surface awaiting their destruction. Amy and her mother took off their shoes and Amy climbed onto the stool. Terri sat on the floor in front of Jeff and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Jeff, for letting Amy and me smash your nuts."

Terri started fingering herself.

"Which one should I do, Mom!" Amy was so excited and was also fingering herself under her skirt.

"Crush the right one and I'll crush the left."

Terri climbed onto the stool as well. Mother and daughter placed their bare heel on top of their chosen nut.

"Let's try to crush them at the same time," said Amy breathlessly as she started to apply incredible pressure.

"Right when we orgasm!" cried Terri as her heel started to flatten his ball.

"Oh this is going to be so good! I want to hear my soon-to-be-husband scream as his fiancee bursts his ball! SCREAM BABY!!!"

Jeff did scream as Amy and Terri stepped down further. They were both grinding his balls under their heels and getting near the orgasm point. Even through the haze of pain, Jeff knew they were going to cum soon and then he would never come again. They would also never be able to practice on him again kicking his balls, but at least he would be married to the love of his life. That made it all worth it to him.

Amy started to yell furiously. "NOW MOM! WE'VE GOT TO DO IT NOW. I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!!!!"

"SO AM I, AMY!!!! DO IT ON THREE!! ON THREE STEP ALL THE WAY DOWN AND CRUSH JEFF'S BALLS!!!!!!"

"ON THREE WE'LL DESTROY HIS NUTS!!!!!!! YELL 'CRUNCH' WHEN WE DO IT, OKAY?!!!!!!"

"ONE"

"TWO"

"THREE!!!!!!!"

"CRUNCCCCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Terri and Amy stepped down, completely crushing Jeff's balls between the stool and their bare feet. They both orgasmed at the exact moment of the word 'crunch', which coincided with Jeff screaming as no man had ever screamed before right before he passed out. His balls were now just flat pancakes. The two women climbed down from the stool and held each other, being both totally drained from their nut-busting experience.

"He'll be a GREAT foot-licking slave now, Amy!"

"He'll be licking more than feet!!!"

They both laughed at the thought of Jeff between their legs licking away and called the hospital to have his broken body fixed up as much as it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment