August 9, 2020

The Streaker

 The Streaker, by Femdom-Fanatics



The beeping of a heart monitor greeted me as I slowly awoke, gradually fading in from the darkness as though I was crawling out from a cave into the blinding light of the sun. The sting faded and my vision reached a level of clarity, enough to where I could see that I was in a hospital bed.

“What… what happened…?” I asked, to no one in particular.

I tried to think back on how I ended up in this situation, but trying to recall it made my head hurt. I felt a huge fog behind my eyes… my body was a little numb, and for a moment I feared I wouldn’t be able to move it. Slowly I reached my hand up, to protect my eyes from the light. I thought it was the sun but it was just the fluorescent bulbs above me, that’s how bright they seemed to me in that state. As I moved my arm, I felt a dull ache pulse through it. I remember wondering if I had maybe injured it in an accident, and that was why I was here… and how I must’ve hit my head in the same accident, because it was throbbing as well.

Attempting to move my legs was… unsuccessful. They didn’t budge… I glanced down and saw my lower body was being suspended above the bed. My vision was still foggy and the light still a little blinding, but I could make out that my legs were outstretched and pulled apart, hung up in stirrups. Did I… break my legs?

Trying to blink away my issues with sight, I attempted to get a closer look, squinting and slowly trying to sit up… and that’s when the true pain came rushing in, unlocked out of nowhere. There was quite a bit of it from my midsection, but that paled in comparison to where the worst of it lay. An absolutely intense anguish beyond any I could ever recall, hitting me like a hurricane of suffering. My body buckled and lurched as much as it could in that position, and from deep within me, I howled out a guttural, primal scream.

“mmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY BAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLSSSSSssss...!!!”

My groin was absolutely on fire. It felt as though my nuts were being constantly struck by lightning, a sting so brutal that it immediately brought tears to my eyes. I tried to relax my body, to bring myself back to where I was when I somehow didn’t feel it. I was huffing and puffing, gasping for breath from my yell, but as I assumed my previous position the immediate shock of pain wore off and faded into a dull, surface-level ache.

“Oooohh, sounds like the little guy’s finally woken up...” came the singsong voice from a room away.

I turned towards the voice, in time to see the door open. In walked a nurse, in shockingly tight, revealing attire. She was a red-head, her autumn hair falling below her shoulders and only then coming to a curl. Dark mascara framed her fierce green eyes and blood red lipstick painted the wicked smirk that seemed permanently plastered on her face. She had on the stereotypical white nurse’s outfit that I swore actual nurses didn’t really wear at all, let alone with such a short miniskirt that rode way up her shapely hips or with the huge opening in the top that beautifully displayed her incredible cleavage, her huge tits jiggling with every step as she sauntered over to me, her every movement screaming her confidence.

“Hey there little boy.” she greeted me, with a dismissive tone and a half-hearted wave, chuckling to herself for some reason. “My name is Taylor and I’ll be your nurse for today. Usually I’d ask how you’re feeling but I think you’ve already informed the whole hospital… nut ain’t feeling too good, eh?”

“N-No… what… the hell happened to me?!” I asked, wincing.

“Oh wow, you don’t even remember? You were beaten worse than I thought.” she replied flippantly, not exactly showing much concern. “That’s a little weird, I mean they sure didn’t focus  too much on your head… maybe you got a concussion from one of the times you got dropped to the ground.”

“Wh-wha… beaten? Dropped to the ground…?” I moaned. “Someone… did this to me, on purpose…?”

“Well it ain’t like you weren’t asking for it.” she replied with a lackadaisical shrug and another little chuckle. “Made a huuuge ass out of yourself, in front of the whole world no less! But then I guess something had to be huge on you...”

I was thankfully nowhere near lucid enough to understand her constant size barbs, all I was worrying about at that point was regaining my memory. “Please… can you tell me what happened? Why are my legs all strung up like that?”

“Your legs…? Huh, well, yeah, I guess they had to be suspended like that too. Hardly the focus though.” she noted, sounding as if she didn’t expect that question at all. “I mean, that’s just a means to an end, to help treat your injury.”

“M-My injury…?” I moaned, perplexed.

She stared at me for a moment, then began to giggle to herself. “Pffft! S-Seriously? You didn’t notice that your junk is in a sling too? Heh, I mean… I guess it’s not the weirdest thing you didn’t see it, given how small it is, but… heheh!”

Startled, I looked again, my hazy vision becoming clear enough for me to see that she was right. My testicles were bandaged up in a soft cast and were being kept elevated by a stirrup, just like the ones for my legs. My dick was loosely and pathetically hanging limp atop the cast, totally exposed without a hint of care for my dignity.

“Wh-what the fuck…?” I groaned.

“Yeah, some of the nurses wanted to do something to cover up your teenie weenie but I fought to make sure that didn’t happen… I just, love looking at it, heh. Makes me feel better about my life, knowing you’re cursed with it.” she openly mocked, staring right at my penis as she smiled and laughed yet again. Her behavior was truly shocking for anyone, let alone a trained nurse. And she wasn’t done, “See, my boyfriend has a small one too, and I was actually planning on breaking up with him over it. But then I saw yours and realized it could be soooo much worse. You make him look like a stud, honestly. So uh yeah, thanks.”

“Wh-why the fuck are you talking to me like that?!” I gasped. “I’m in a lot of pain here and you won’t even tell me what happened to me...”

“Man, you really have no clue what happened to your ball, huh?” she asked, shaking her head at my ignorance.

“It’s both of them...” I corrected.

“Beg pardon?” she replied.

“That’s the third time you’ve done that, you keep saying ‘nut’ or ‘ball’, singular.” I explained. “But it’s… definitely both of them that got injured, they both hurt like hell.”

“Ohhhhh, honey...” she sighed, slapping her forehead and laughing yet again. This one was deep enough that I couldn’t help but notice how much her chest heaved with it. “Ahhhh even I’m not a big enough bitch to want to tell you this one to your face… here, have your chart.”

She tossed me a clipboard… at the top was my name, the name of the hospital, my doctor and nurse and, beneath that… my diagnosis.

I was nervous to read it, but immediately perplexed as, despite everything else being in print, there was one line written out in red ink. Before the actual bits of diagnosis, the words “Small Cox Syndrome” were printed out on an obnoxiously large level.

Hearing snickering, I lowered the page to see Nurse Taylor stifling her laughter at me. I must’ve looked absolutely stunned at her insensitivity as her laughter only intensified. I couldn’t believe what a true bitch she was.

Trying to ignore her, I looked back down and quietly read my listed injuries:


Bruising all over torso
Shattered Pelvis
Dislocated Shoulder
Cracked Rib
Deeply swollen left testicle
Ruptured right testicle


The paper fell from my hands as my jaw dropped. I knew the pain was unreal, but.. I’d… I’d actually lost a testicle?! And someone did it to me on purpose?! My vision started to fade again… this whole thing seemed like a masochistic nightmare. My life had been irrevocably changed for the worse and I didn’t even know what had happened. And this nurse from hell did nothing but rub it in.

“Mmmm, now that I think about it, the short term memory loss might not have anything to do with a head injury...” she noted, seemingly talking to herself. “Maybe the whole thing was just too traumatic to recall… hmhmhm...”

“This… has to be a sick joke, this can’t be real.” I croaked. “I r-really… lost a… l-lost a…?!”

“A nut, yes.” she answered, bluntly. “Half a man now. Although frankly I’d say you were less than that to begin with, considering what you’ve been working with. You’re maybe like, what, a sixth of a man now…?”

I could feel the tears starting to form but I hid them… I didn’t want to give her the satisfaction. She sighed and shrugged. “Look, we tried to save it. We couldn’t. Be thankful we were able to do something to preserve your remaining nut… it’s in a fragile state too but it’ll recover in time. And after that, I’m sure your dick will work just as unimpressively as it always did. Nothing to cry about...”

“I’m… begging you to tell me what happened.” I pleaded. “Do you even know…? If so, please… I-”

“Why tell you when I can show you…?” she replied, her smirk becoming all the more villainous. “The whole thing’s on tape. Gone viral too. Heh… you might be the only person in the damn world who doesn’t know at this point...”

“T-Taped…?” I asked, too stunned to even fully process that information.

“Ohhh I’ve had a blast watching. I’d already seen it by the time you came in… imagine my delight that you ended up at our hospital! I just had to volunteer to treat you after that!” she giddily explained as she walked over to a nearby desk. She undoubtedly made it a point to bend over and show me her spectacularly shapely ass as she opened a drawer to retrieve some kinda Blu-Ray disk. “Mostly I just wanted to make double sure, but once I saw that prick I knew there was no mistaking it. I mean, two guys with the same name, the same face, and both with a dick that small… I don’t think it’s possible!”

“Wh-what are you saying…?” I whined. “The whole world… s-saw my…? Hold on, this was printed onto a blu-ray?! That fast?”

“Well, it’s been a few days…” she shrugged as she plopped it into a player, attached to the TV monitor that hung from the top corner of the room. “Heh, yeah, you’ve been out for a bit. Not too surprising when you consider the level of asskicking that went down, though… or, well, kicking elsewhere in your case...”

I could barely keep up with the revelations at this point. I stared dumbfounded at the screen. The moment it flashed onto the sight of me, running naked through a football field, the horrific memories flooded back into my head all at once…


---


It was a fine night, at first. I was with my lovely girlfriend Maryse, on a unique date… the two of us were live at the Super Bowl! Neither of us were huge fans, but the atmosphere was truly something to be a part of, and we were eager for a chance to see the special halftime show, where international pop sensation Kyra Vow was to make a special performance. She was… exceptionally hot and was never exactly overdressed, which was awesome but not why I needed to see her, we were both genuinely big into her.

Besides my girl was already the hottest thing I’d ever seen. A gorgeous blonde with sweet blue eyes… curvaceous and absolutely loooved pencil-thin miniskirts. I swear they showed a bit of her pink panties every time she so much as took a step. Her entirely bared legs were a sight too… she did have a coat on, though even that didn’t hide how huge her titties were, but from the waist down she didn’t seem to feel the nippy cold from this winter night at all.

This had nothing to do with me getting with her, but there was always a rumor going around that she was… well, really easy. I didn’t have that experience at all, we’d been together for a few months and despite some intense moments she’s shied away from sleeping with me. I didn’t take that to mean anything other than maybe the rumors were false, or perhaps she’d changed her philosophy on that. Either way, it didn’t bother me so much.

But it DID feed into what happened on that fateful night…

Minutes before the second quarter of the game was to end, half-time quickly approaching, Maryse draped an arm around me, pulling me close so as to whisper into my ear. “Hey sweetie… you ever seen a streaker at an event like this?”

“Hah, what? Nah, can’t say I have...” I replied, taken a bit aback by that. “Why do you ask?”

“Well… I just find the act really bold, yannow?” she explained with a little giggle. “I mean, it’s gotta be so embarrassing… but they don’t care. They aren’t ashamed of their bodies and don’t care if anyone sees… it’s honestly pretty cool.”

“Uh… when you put it like that I guess so.” I shrugged.

She came in closer, giving me a peck on the cheek before whispering seductively into my ear, “Mmm, if someone were man enough to go streaking during a big event like this… I’d have no choice but to fuck their brains out.”

My jaw dropped at that, a swift stiffening occuring in my pants. I looked to her and she batted her eyelashes at me… from her expression I could tell she wasn’t kidding around. “I… uh… is that… a promise?”

“Mmm, you bet your balls it is...” she remarked with an alluring wink. I could feel the vibrations running up and down my spine, as I melted at her words… I’d absolutely never even consider it under any other circumstance, but I knew right then what I had to do. To finally tap that, it’d be so very worth it…


---


“Ohhh my God...” I groaned, slapping my hand to my forehead. I felt the heat of blushing emanating from my cheeks as I watched through spread fingers, my naked form running briskly, my bare feet against the grass. The very moment the field had cleared, out there I darted from the tunnel, not a shred of clothing on. “Wh-why were they filming this?!”

“Well obviously the people in charge weren’t, it’s just a fancam. But man, phones can take some hella good videos these days… they kept a real good bead on you too.” Taylor informed me, all too pleased with their camerawork. “But my favorite part is the bit of editing they did! They couldn’t exactly put it on YouTube with any nudity, so… heheheh, they censored you in the most efficient way ever!”

At first I didn’t even see what she was talking about, too ashamed to see myself on screen like that to want to look too closely. But I was aghast at it when I finally saw… most situations like this, you’d get a generously big black bar or a pixelated mosaic around the whole region that kept you from making out any features. But not me… I got a tiny little dot, that unfortunately managed to cover everything. This was done purely to make sure everyone that saw it knew I wasn’t packing much… and apparently it was a huge viral video...

“Ahhh it’s awesome… such an itty bitty guy.” Taylor quite unnecessarily added, pretending to wipe a tear from her eye.

“It was REALLY cold out there, okay?!” I snapped at her.

“Ain’t cold in here...” she shrugged, giving a side-eye to my still quite pathetic looking penis. My self-esteem was truly plummeting by the second…


---


At first, it was kind of a rush. Like Maryse said, I knew I was showing a hell of a lot of body confidence to be doing something like that, and there was an odd thrill to it. I actually had a big smile on my face as I streaked down the field, listening to the shocked reactions from the stands. Of course I didn’t expect to be down there for very long… I was running at top speed towards an adjacent tunnel. I wasn’t exactly a running back so it took me a bit, but in a minute or so I’d made my way over there, planning to get out of there with my conquest completed.

To my surprise, I found only one guard waiting there for me. She was a stern looking, somewhat older woman, but still quite pretty… and a little taller than me, not that it mattered. She was in pretty fit form beneath that security outfit as she stood there just before the exit with her arms crossed. Short brown hair went to just above her shoulders. I expected her to come forward and tackle me or something, but she didn’t budge as I approached. So instead I kept going, looking to run past her… but that’s when she reached out to grab me by the hair and to my surprise, shoved me back towards the field. I stumbled back onto my ass, looking up at her imposing frame.

“Uh-uh, no sir. You’re staying out here, little man.” she told me, an authoritative tone to her voice.

“Wh-what…? You don’t want to get me out of here?” I asked, confused.

“Heh, nah… that’d be letting you off too easy.” she replied with a wry smirk. “I know how this works… you guys come out here showing your business to the world, big rush of adrenaline egging you on… but once that goes away, then the shame kicks in. You realize what you’re doing and what everyone can see, and all the fun turns to humiliation… and considering what you’re working with down there, that’s gonna be pretty intense soon. Heh...”

Nervously, I looked around to the nearby stands, and realized the reaction I’d been hearing was uproarious laughter as they pointed at me… actually, most were specifically pointing at my genitals. I glanced down to see my already normally short cock had shriveled from the cold and nerves and was now basically invisible. In particular I just had to notice some cute girls in the front row making obscene gestures to my size and yelling about what a tiny man I was…

“Oh… oh God, what am I doing?!” I asked, trying to cover myself as I made my way up. “L-Let me go, let me out of here! I’m sorry!”

Again I went for the exit, but this time the security guard grabbed me by the wrist and tweaked painfully on it as she pulled one hand away from my junk. As I howled an unfortunately high pitched squeal of pain, she turned to me and pushed her generous backside into my groin as she pulled forward on my arm with all of her might. Levering my arm over her shoulder, I heard a crack and felt an intense stabbing of pain - the dislocated shoulder, in retrospect - as she judo tossed me over her head and I slammed down hard on the grass.

Stunned from the impact, my genitals were again exposed and I was even closer to those girls in the front row. One leaned over and poured out her cup of soda, managing to splash me in the face with it. Just to one up her, the other did the same, except she was able to dump her ice right onto my testicles. The shrill cold became even worse as it stung my manhood… but soon, that’d be the least of my nuts’ worries.

As I pulled myself up, I saw the guard rolling her sleeves back. I knew she wasn’t looking to let me leave… so I opted to charge her, trying to take her down so I could escape. But this backfired immensely, as my attempt to drive my uninjured shoulder into her midsection got me caught in a front facelock, her arm hooking just under my chin. I squirmed in her grip, finding it surprisingly powerful. She pushed me forward, just to make sure I was more immediately visible to the crowd… and then, she delivered a vicious knee to my testicles.

I’d never truly been hit in the balls before… the pain was absolutely wicked from the outset, she didn’t hold back at all. She was not only stronger than me but clearly trained, her rock solid knee absolutely blasted my entirely unprotected balls. I tried to scream out in anguish, but her tightening grip choked that out. And she wasn’t done… she bit her bottom lip, putting all her might into delivering a second crushing knee lift… and then a third, and a fourth.

“Nobody wants to see your baby penis… NOBODY. Never forget that, chump.” she hissed, before rearing her leg back as far as she could go yet again…


---


“...aaaaand BAM! Right in the balls AGAIN!” Taylor declared, pumping her fists like it was the greatest thing she’d ever seen. “Hahaha, man she is DESTROYING those little guys! Have mercy, he’s just a boy! Obviously! Hahah...”

“Uuugggh can you please stop talking…?” I asked with a resigned sigh.

“Man, do you see the way the dot just completely disappears every time?” she asked, speaking even louder just to irk me. “Just entirely engulfed by her knee… heheh, she got your whole junk with every single shot. Not that it’s saying much since it’s YOUR junk and all, but it’s still funny to me.”

What on Earth did I do to deserve any of this…? Besides streaking at the Super Bowl, obviously…


---


As the guard continued to wail on me, preparations for the halftime show were well under way, and thus the last few people who were out there on the sidelines were going to the tunnels… that’s when I heard another feminine voice from much closer.

“Ohhh my God, this is amazing!” I heard a woman cry out as the guard’s knee bounced off my balls for the twelth time. “Hah! Hahahaahhaha!”

“Good God, is that a Ken doll she’s beating up?!” another piped up. “Wh-where’s his dick?! Hahaha, what the fuck?!”

The guard opted to throw me onto the ground, at the feet of the women who were catcalling me. I looked up to get a glimpse up the skirts of a squad of cheerleaders, six of them in total. Of course they were fantastically built and in the skimpiest cheerleader outfits I’d ever seen. And they all stared at me with mixes of disgust and amusement.

“I’ve never seen a bigger loser up close, holy shit...” one remarked, shaking her head.

“What the hell are you thinking?!” one asked, mortified. “I mean streaking in general is ridiculous, but with a body like THAT? Are you high?”

“Uggh, this guy reminds me of my ex… flaky jackass.” another added with a harrumph.

”His DICK reminds me of MY ex!” a fifth chuckled. “Sex with him was the worst ten seconds of my life, lemme tell ya...”

“What dick?!” the hysterical one exclaimed, still uproariously laughing over my lacking manhood. “Seriously, where the fuck is it?! I’m freaking out over here!”

Only one stayed quiet, just staring at me stoically… she happened to be the one nearest to me, and I got a really close look at how toned and powerful her bare legs were. Groaning with pain, I forced myself up to my feet, hands squarely on my nuts as I enduring the pointing and giggling.

“P-Please… I just want to get out of here...” I groaned. “Can you t-talk to the guard…? Maybe you can get her to-”

Suddenly, the quiet one let loose a high kick, aimed right for my face. I yelped and jolted back, raising my hands in a vain attempt to block it, only to see her boot stop just short of blasting me. I was confused as she swiftly planted that foot back on that ground… and proceeded to step forward and let loose a destructive kick, her instep obliterating my genitals. I didn’t expect this at all, the power lifted me off my feet, and I howled all the air from my lungs as I collapsed to my knees.

“Whoa, holy shit, Stephanie!” one of them yelled as the others laughed uncontrollably.

“Nice one, kiddo!” the guard called out. “Helluva form you’ve got!”

“Wait… it’s okay that she did that?” one of the girls asked. “She’s not gonna like, be in trouble for that?”

“Nah, not as far as I’m concerned.” the guard spoke up. I was horrified to hear this. “In fact, I think it’d be fun if you all got a shot in.”

“Are you serious?! Oooh me first, me first!” the hyperactive one eagerly declared, hopping up and down vigorously enough to cause her tits to jiggle vehemently beneath her tight-fitting uniform.

As the guard grabbed me under my arms and forced me to my feet, holding me in a full nelson to prevent any protection, I tried to yell out my protests, but I’d momentarily lost my voice from shouting so loudly in anguish. Even if I could say anything, it didn’t seem like anyone wanted to listen.

The volunteer stepped up, and I noticed she was still holding her pom-poms. She placed her foot gingerly under my nuts, lining herself up so that she was exactly at leg’s distance from me, and God did she have long legs. Putting her foot down, she put her hands to her hips for a moment, a mocking smile on her face.

“Ready? Okay!” she declared, as though beginning a choreographed cheer. She put her pom-poms in front of herself, shaking them violently. “I… loooooove… FOOTBALL!”

With that, she delivered an absolutely unbelievable kick, the toe of her sneakers crash landing hard against my tiny balls.


---


I had recalled it before I saw it, but it was still as surreal to me then as it was originally. Six cheerleaders taking turns kicking and kneeing me in the balls as I was restrained and helpless… the whole thing seemed like it was from some sort of garbage fanfic. But it was my life, playing out before me. My nuts were at a dull ache as long as I didn’t move, but with every malicious shot I watched myself take… I had a violent pang in my head, a ruthless reminder of how every individual blow felt, and it was so vivid that I swore I could feel it again in my battered testicles...

“Man, I’ll never understand how they filmed this so well… I think this might actually be from a lot of different fancams, just spliced together.” Taylor speculated. “They did a really good job though, it’s seamless! And you get to see everything… except for what’s under that little dot, teehee~”

I was stunned silent. I heard the halftime show commence off-screen; at the time I didn’t notice, overshadowed by my deafening screams. And it seemed as though the audience didn’t really take note of it either, sadly much too invested in watching me get castrated in front of about 70,000 people.

The cheerful, casual attack on my balls persisted for several minutes, set quite hideously to upbeat pop music… until eventually the singing abruptly stopped.


---


“What the fuck are you doing over here?!” a woman screamed out. In spite of her rage her voice undeniably sexy with such an exotic accent… I knew it well.

The cheerleaders dispersed, though the guard continued to hold me up so I could watch her approach. Just to truly cap off the surreality of this whole night, Kyra Vow herself was storming over, her eyes burning with hatred for me. She was… breathtaking to look at. I’d never seen her dressed in less…

Her skin such a mystifying tan, contrasting with her pure white hair that was long enough to elegantly frame her immaculate chest. She wore a 42-I bra… don’t ask why I know, but that’s her cup size. Atleast it is when she’s wearing a bra, but on this night there was none of that. Her white lacey top was basically half a tanktop, one strap covering her left tit, while her right was entirely bared save for what looked like a jeweled brooch pasted over her nipple. Both bounced madly with her every step… her legs were the thing of beauty, their form exemplified by the tight straps that bound the otherwise bared legs, leading up to the remarkably thin, glorified panties that covered her womanhood. She feared the cold even less than my girlfriend… it did seem to take some effort to walk over however, unsurprising given her incredibly lengthy high heels, which certainly weren’t meant for walking on field turf.

“Oh, Kyra… what are you doing down here?” the guard asked. “Are we messing up your show?”

“Hell yes you are! I put so much effort into preparing this performance, and this little bastard ruins it with his tiny cock!” she hissed as she pointed right at me. For someone I was such a big fan of to say this really stung.

“S-Sorry...” I wheezed.

“Oh you WILL be, motherfucker...” she hissed, before rearing back and delivering a vile kick to my nethers, the sharp toe of her shoe stabbing brutally into my testicles. Somehow this outdid every shot thus far, she kicked me like she was made in a lab with the pure intention of castrating a man. The guard finally released me, letting me fall to the ground.

I writhed and wept in agony, holding myself as my entire body converged in pain around my wounded nuts. Between sobs, Kyra knelt down next to me and declared, “I’m not done with you...” as she rolled me over onto my back. “Someone get his hands!”

A few of the cheerleaders came over and knelt down next to me, smiling carefree as could be as they not only grabbed my arms but did the same with my legs, leaving me entirely spread eagled as Kyra stood over me. “This is what happens when you fuck with me.” she yelled as she reared her deadly foot up as high off the ground as could be, before stomping down with utter malice, putting the whole force of it down onto my right nut. I recall a brutal crunch… and then little else. The pain finally overwhelmed my senses… but I’m willing to bet the rupture happened right before I blacked out.


---


The rest, I had to find out from the video that my utter monster of a nurse refused to stop making me watch. Even after I lost consciousness, the beating hadn’t ended. The eight women continued to stomp, punch, kick, and even send the occasional kneedrop onto my prone body, attacking me everywhere, but of course never once letting up on my crotch. This is where the majority of the bruises came from. Just for the hell of it, the guard at one point took out a nightstick and slammed it into my midsection… which has to be where the cracked rib originated from.

“H-How long did they let this go on…?” I asked, bewildered.

“Shhhshhshhshhh, shut the fuck up! Here comes the best part!” Taylor excitedly squirmed, absentmindedly flinging her hand in my general direction… and smacking my crotchcast in the process, giving me a delirious bolt of anguish as I was forced to watch one of the most bizarre scenes I’d ever seen unfold before me.

The cheerleaders came up with a ruthless idea for a grand finale. They would form the classic pyramid… with one girl standing on my nuts. Three girls stood side-by-side, taking two up on their shoulders, and with a grand flourish, the sixth made her way up atop those two. The most eager of the group was at the tip, shaking her pom-poms and her chest with excitement… I consider myself I wasn’t conscious to feel this, as this meant the rough combined weight of four girls were bearing down on my crotch! No wonder I had a shattered pelvis… how either of my nuts survived was a miracle.

As if that wasn’t enough, the two girls standing on either side at the bottom of the pyramid tried their best to focus all the weight onto the center, IE on my nuts… and they even reached their nearest feet over to push their plant legs atop the shoes of the middle girl. That meant for a brief instant, all six of them were basically standing on my nuts. But this didn’t make for the most stable of pyramids, and it quickly fell apart. The girls all tripped, and the one at the top had quite a long drop… which ended with her colliding assfirst on my groin.

Undoubtedly, any hope of my right testicle being saved died right there under her shapely backside. And they all just laughed about it as they helped her up. There wasn’t an ounce of empathy for what they were doing to me… I never knew such heartless women existed, and yet there I was, my world destroyed by eight of them.

“Ahhh… my only regret is that the video has to end.” Taylor sighed.
Make that nine...

Taylor stood and stretched with a little yawn. “Anyway I’m out. Mmm, by the way, if you have a lawyer, definitely, definitely call them… or don’t, it really won’t help you.”

“Wh-what…?” I uttered.

“What, like you didn’t think that was illegal? Just ‘cause you got your shit stomped doesn’t mean the law considers it your punishment.” she snidely replied. “We’re just keeping you here until you’re good to go to a court hearing. And considering the whole damn world has seen the definitive evidence, uh… yeah, have a fun few months in county prison, pal.”

With that, she walked off, her hips sashaying as she went, leaving me to stew in yet another layer of misery. All this, and I was going to jail anyway…? I slapped my hands to my forehead, my ears ringing and the fog of headache returning… it seemed like the room was spinning. How could this happen to me…? I make one stupid move and my entire life is turned upside down… was there no mercy? No light at the end of the tunnel for me…?

After quite some time of being lost in my own head, I heard a knock at the door. That confused me a bit, but I croaked, “C-Come in...”

My voice was weak. My body was weaker. But my spirit was the weakest… it’d been absolutely demolished. I desperately needed something to pick it up.

Right on cue, she opened the door… Maryse stepped in. She had never looked more beautiful to me… as always she wore a pencil-thin skirt, and the tightest top I’d ever seen her in. She stared glumly at me.

“...Wow, so this is how you ended up, huh…?” she asked.

“M-Maryse… oh God, Maryse, I needed to see you so badly...” I moaned, struggling to raise my arms. “C-Come over here… please, just let me hold you...”

“Hooo… I feel like a real monster right now...” she sighed. “This is not gonna be easy to say...”

“It’s… not your fault. I did something stupid and now I’m paying for it.” I replied. “You don’t have to apologize.”

“Oh no, I wasn’t going to apologize.” she was quick to respond. “Actually, I’m here to uh… boy, this is awkward… I’m here break up with you.”

The heart monitor was the only noise in the room for the next few seconds. I was at a complete loss for words. Maryse broke the silence with a sigh of relief. “Whew, that was actually a lot easier to get out than I thought it’d be!”

“Wha… you’re… breaking up with me?” I stammered.

“Yeeeeaaaah… don’t take this the wrong way or anything, but… well, this has kinda been the most humiliating experience of my life.” she curtly explained. “I mean, my boyfriend is internet famous for having a super little penis and getting beaten up by a buncha girls. It’s gonna be a tough thing to live down, yannow?”

“You think it’s tough for YOU?!” I retorted with a voice crack. “I’m the one that went through it! And I only did it because you asked!”

“Yeah, I know, but in my defense I thought for sure you actually had a cock.” she shrugged. “If I’d known, I’d have just dumped you on the spot… I sure as hell would’ve never told you to show it to anybody. But hey, hindsight’s 20/20 and whatnot.”

“H-Hold on… you… you promised...” I began, choking up from barely contained crying. “You promised we’d… we’d have sex if I did this...”

She scratched back of her head. “Sssss, yeeeeaaaah I guess I did, but the thing is… I mean, again, no cock.” she casually noted, pointing at my lacking pecker. “Like, how was that ever going to be a thing in the first place? How am I supposed to fuck a man with no dick? Honestly, you should’ve corrected me when I brought that up. If you just told me you had no dick, none of this would’ve ever happened.”

Finally my heartbreak turned to rage. Despite the blinding pain, I got myself out of the stirrups, groaning and howling in anguish, tears falling down my cheeks as I slowly turned and forced myself to stand.

“Hey… come on, don’t hurt yourself...” she stated in a monotone, putting forth the bare minimum levels of concern.

“L-L-Listen here...” I shuddered. “I’m like this right now because of you, I did THIS to myself because of you. The least… you could do… is u-u-uphold that promise…”

“Ugggh, buddy, don’t do this...” she groaned. She had to gall to look at me like she was creeped out, like I was making HER uncomfortable…

“Maryse… for the love of God, make good on your word.” I hissed, slowly marching towards her.

“I’m warning you… don’t make this any worse than it already is.” she threatened. But I was seeing far too much red at that point.

“Fuck me!” I yelled. “Before I go to goddamn prison because of you, I demand that you fuck me!”

Slowly I reached out towards her. But I was so sluggish… my body was so wracked with pain and exhaustion that I could barely move, let alone pose a physical threat to anyone. She could’ve done whatever she wanted to get out of that situation. And by that point, what she chose shouldn’t have surprised me…

I was so slow, she had the time to rear her bared leg back as far as it could go, and only then did I notice she finally wore the pointed toe heels I bought her, trying to mimic Kyra’s style. I saw it coming and couldn’t even begin to react in time to do anything about it. And in that moment, I found myself lamenting the fact that they gave me a soft cast. A harder one might’ve acted as a cup…

One last flash of pink upskirt was my final reprieve before her powerful leg launched forward to give me a matching set of busted nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment