July 9, 2021

The Divorce Attorney

The Divorce Attorney

BdanmanBB


"Hi there, are you Mrs Jones?" Lisa asked the athletic-looking woman standing before her.

"Yes, for now, that is my last name, but as soon as I drop that deadbeat asshole, I'll be going back to my maiden name." the woman replied sternly.

"Of course. I'm sorry, ma'am." Lisa replied.

"Oh dear, you have no reason to be sorry. It's that asshole husband of mine that is going to be sorry." the woman replied forgivingly.

"And that's exactly why you've hired us!" Lisa exclaimed with a smile.

Lisa worked as a legal intern at a firm that specialized in divorce. Their clientele were women who were trying to take their soon-to-be ex-husbands for everything they were worth. This particular law firm was only staffed with female employees and attorneys and they only hired the toughest women around.

"Yes, that is exactly why I've hired you." the woman replied with a smile.

"Well ma'am, I believe your husband and his attorney will be here soon. Would you like to wait for them in the conference room? Your attorney, Ms Johnson, will be along shortly. She is just finishing up another appointment."

Suddenly, the loud scream of a man could be heard throughout the entire building. A satisfied smirk overtook Lisa's face.

"It sounds like she'll be done with that appointment very soon, in fact," she added with a giggle.

The woman smiled and headed over to the conference room.

Not long after the woman sat down, her husband and his attorney, a young man in his 30s, appeared in the doorway.

"Hello, Amy," he said.

"Hello, Steve," she replied not making eye contact with him.

"This is my attorney, John Stevens."

Lisa looked up at John and was taken aback by the youth of her husband's attorney.

"What? Couldn't find anyone that isn't right out of law school?" she replied with a smirk as the young attorney became bright red.

"He's the best divorce attorney in the city." her husband replied forcefully as the two began to take their seats.

Before things got anymore awkward, Ms. Johnson suddenly stormed into the room.

"Lisa, please make sure to show Mr Jones out!" she yelled out into the hallway.

As Ms. Johnson began to close the door, Amy could see between the two seated men, a middle-aged man hobbling down the hall holding his groin and wincing in pain as he walked. A woman, presumably his wife, quickly zoomed past him with a satisfied look on her face as she paid no mind of the struggling man as she rushed by him.

Amy's attorney was a tall, athletic-looking woman in her fifty's with a history of fitness modelling in her younger years. Her demeanor and presence most definitely commanded a room.

"I'm sorry I'm late everyone. My last appointment was a very tough nut to crack." she said sitting down next to Amy, shooting her a slight smirk.

"But the nuts always crack," she added sternly as she stared laser beams through the two men sitting before her.

"Well Ms. Johnson, my client and I are here to.." John started to say before he was abruptly cut off.

"You know what, I'm going to stop you right there and tell you how this is going to go down. I have a lunch appointment and I think we can make this brief." Ms. Johnson stated.

John sat up in his chair, visibly annoyed at being cut off and strong armed by this woman.

"Go on..." he gestured with his hand.

"You're going to give my client 70% of all the assets and a generous monthly alimony payment of $12,000 per month. And...."

"Now wait a second!" John interjected almost leaping out of his chair at the ridiculous offer with Steve letting out a loud scoff.

"I'm not finished, sir!" Ms. Johnson exclaimed motioning for him to sit back down.

The young man sat back down in his chair and took a deep breath, trying to retain his professional composure.

"As I was saying...AND before we leave this room Steve here is going to stand up and beg my client to kick him in the testicles to make up for his infidelity and transgressions as a husband." she added calmly.

"I will do no such thing!" Steve yelled out.

"Oh, I believe you will, and let me tell you why..." Ms. Johnson replied confidently as she stood up from the table and slowly made her way around the table between the two seated men. The two men sat their awkwardly as she now towered over them from behind in their seated positions.

Glancing down over the chairs at her two pairs of intended targets, she quickly reached down with both hands and soon firmly grasped each man's testicles in her trained grip, causing each man to attempt to jolt from their seat catching them completely off guard. As both men attempted to raise from their seats, her grip tightened immensely causing each man to let out a pathetic gasp as she compressed their nuts as they slumped back in their seats.

"As I told you both earlier, the nuts always crack." she said candidly as she held the two men helpless in her strong grip.

She always found the thin, flimsy material of men's suit pants to be quite easy to not only locate the testicles, but to maintain an unwavering grip as well.

"I've never let a man out of this office without accepting my terms and I don't intend to break that streak today." she whispered in their ears as Amy smiled from ear to ear.

"And I will NOT hesitate to break these if I must." she added squeezing down harder on the helpless men and shooting a wink and a smirk over to Amy, who was thoroughly satisfied with her attorney's negotiation tactics.

Amy's husband shot a pleading look over to her as his manhood became increasingly compressed in Ms. Johnson's grip. He found no sympathy in Amy as she reflected on all of the shitty things he had done to her over the years. In her mind, Ms. Johnson couldn't squeeze his balls hard enough.

"I have to say, I'm very surprised in your husband, Amy. Hiring a man with such a pathetic set of balls."

"It's like I'm holding a pair of marbles really." she added with a demeaning laugh.

"Well, let's be clear, Ms. Johnson. All balls are kind of pathetic, aren't they?" Amy said purposefully directing her smile at the two men.

"Yes, my dear. But they do serve as wonderful negotiation tools. I've made my entire career out of these useless objects."

"Tell...her...to... let go of...my balls..." John suddenly gasped towards Amy struggling to get out the words.

"Ms. Johnson. I think my husband's attorney is having trouble speaking." Amy said with a smirk as she looked up at her iron-fisted attorney.

As Ms. Johnson loosened up her grip, John found his ability to freely breathe again as he took short and rapid breaths.

"This isn't a negotiation...This...is a hostage situation!" he yelled out between breaths.

"Excuse me, sir, but I'm afraid that it's you who made the mistake of bringing a knife to a gun fight." Amy replied candidly to her husband's attorney.

"And I'm afraid you're not carrying very big knives, John..." Ms Johnson added as she twisted his balls roughly, causing John to squirm uncomfortably in his chair and slam the table with his fist in pain and frustration.

"Ms Johnson, I believe I've changed my mind." Amy suddenly declared standing up from her chair.

"I will be kicking my husband in the testicles not once, but five times," she said staring intently into her husband's eyes, which were now filled with fear and hate.

"You bitch." he replied meekly.

Ms Johnson quickly switched her grip to Steve's left testicle and ground it into the chair as she pushed down with all her strength, causing Steve to let out a howl that could be heard throughout the office.

"We will keep this civil, Mr Jones! Do you understand me?" Ms Johnson warned as she continued flattening his testicle into oblivion.

Steve quickly nodded his head in agreement as tears began to fill his eyes.

"I believe I've suddenly changed my mind again. Let's make it 10 times now..." Amy said with an evil smile on her face.

"I believe that is QUITE fair, all things considering." Ms Johnson replied knowing much of Mr Jones' transgressions.

"So gentlemen... Would you like your testicles back and in working order?" she added sternly.

Willing to do almost anything at this point to end this unspeakable pain, Steve looked over at his attorney and nodded his head in agreement. Ms Johnson let up on both of the men sensing their surrender was near.

"My client has agreed to your terms," John said in a deflated tone.

"Wonderful!" Ms Johnson exclaimed.

"I knew when I walked into this room that you both would be able to see reason," she added.

"I believe there a certain set of testicles that are now mine for what was it? Oh yes, 10 kicks." Amy said with a look of pure joy on her face.

"Amy, please. Don't do this..." her husband pleaded in fear.

"If you don't stand up and take your pants off right now, I promise that you'll be walking out of this office with absolutely nothing between your legs," Amy said in a threatening tone as her husband's eyes filled with fearful tears.

After only a few moments of pause, Steve took a deep breath and stood up from his chair. He walked closer to his wife, unbuckled his dress pants and pulled them down, with only his boxer briefs remaining and stood before her.

"I want those off too," Amy demanded pointing down to his underwear.

"Amy..." he pleaded again in futility.

"Take. Them. Off!" she again demanded increasing her volume with each word.

"This has gone too far!" Steve's attorney yelled out before quickly finding himself back in Ms Johnson's unwavering grip, causing him again to slam the table in pain.

Steve slowly lowered his briefs to unveil his hefty, low hanging testicles, the balls that Amy had been forced to love for so many pointless years. It was those big balls that caused her husband to cheat, caused him to make a baby with another woman, and her anger towards them grew and grew as she reflected.

"Now beg me to kick them," she said with tears of rage beginning to form in her eyes.

"Honey, please..." Steve pleaded pathetically.

"BEG ME!" she yelled out, causing Steve to jump in fright.

Steve hung his head in defeat and found himself at the inevitable moment of truth. Something that was a long time coming based on his actions.

"Please kick me in the balls," he said whispering softly under his breath.

"I can't hear you, Steven!" Amy yelled out.

"Kick them! Please!" he yelled looking up at her with fear in his eyes.

"Goodbye, balls," Amy said calmly as she took one quick step towards her husband and released a ferocious kick between his legs, taking out years of frustration on his most fragile and prized objects. Her foot crashed into his sack with a loud thwack as his testicles were sent shooting upwards, before crashing mercilessly into his unforgiving body. Steve let out a guttural howl and instantly collapsed to the floor in agony, writhing around in the fetal position.

Amy breathed heavily as she stood over the helpless man feeling as though a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and a slight dampness beginning to form in her panties before Ms Johnson broke her trance.

"My dear...If you would like his testicles to exist for 9 more kicks, then I might suggest just a touch less force on this next one." Ms Johnson suggested with a smirk, still maintaining her hold over Steve's attorney.

"I can tell you from prior experiences that it does not take much to CRUSH these pathetic, little things," she added as she clamped down even harder on Steve's young attorney, who soon found his eyes filled again with tears of pure pain and humiliation.

Amy looked down at her now ex-husband as he writhed on the floor holding his injured balls and didn't want this moment to end so soon, even with the nine kicks remaining.

"You know what? I actually believe I will plan to save the rest of my kicks, Ms. Johnson. I want this asshole to have to come over to my house every day for the next nine days and present his worthless balls to me and beg me to kick them up into his throat."

"Yes, that's what I'd like..." she added with a nod, reaffirming her statement as Steve continued to groan in pain on the ground.

"My dear Amy, the world is your oyster now." Ms. Johnson smirked as she let go of Steve's attorney but not before giving one last hard crank down on his balls, causing him to let out a helpless yelp.

"Pick your client up off the floor and get the fuck out of my office before I forget how much I liked crushing your puny little balls."

As fear flashed in the young attorney's eyes, he comically scrambled to help his client off the floor and out of the room, with both men holding onto their injured balls as they exited.

"And that my dear is why you hired me." Ms. Johnson smiled belting out an evil laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment