November 22, 2020

Girls on Campus

by ramboroshambo


Dora's kick of justice (true story)


There was this girl, Dora, who I knew since elementary. Her dad was an ex-karate champion and, you know how fathers get protective, probably taught her a thing or two about how to defeat a guy. Back when we were much younger, she would often, quite loud state how all you need to do to take a boy down is a punch to the stomach and a kick to the nuts. She would kick the boys in class in their balls very often. Like at least three times a week she'd get in a fight with a boy and win with a lowblow. Whenever I was with her and she was making her way through a crowd, she'd kick out into the boy's croches to clear a path for herself.

There was even a joke that she should become a cook given how she always makes scrambled eggs for the class. I befriended her because we sat together during some courses and (partly) to protect my nuts.

Fast forward to highschool. There was this one guy that had a huge crush on her, but was being kinda stupid and childish about it. He'd tease her and get her into trouble just to get her attention, but it didn't seem to bother her too much. Puberty did wonders for her, she became a beatiful little tease with long legs, cute butt and a snatched waist. She even took up volleyball and us guys would always go to the game just to look at her silky thighs and perky butt in those spandex shorts.

Well anyways, the guy who had a crush on her really made her mad one time. He snitched on her to the teacher for giving her a fake doctor's pass to skip gym class. I've never seen her so infuriated. She cornered the guy and started yelling at him and, as he was trying to calm the situation down and make excuses BAM! She kicked him full force in the nuts! He fell to the ground and his face immediately turned red. He was breathing heavily and started rolling on the ground in pain. I was right next to her and started laughing cause, to be fair, it was kinda funny given how he was usually this macho type. As I was laughing my ass off she just turned to me and kicked me square in the nuts. No questions asked. As I was laughing so hard I had my eyes closed so I didn't even see it coming, just felt a striking force between my legs and the next thing you know I was on the ground too, with tears in my eyes and holding my testis which were pulsating pain all through my lower body. We were both on the ground now, at her feet, looking up to her and she just stood there with an angry expression on her face and her hands on her hips, whose shape was nicely accentuated by her volleyball shorts. She just looked at me as I was squirming in pain on the ground, stood there for a few seconds, shook her head and just walked away. Even though I had my eggs scrambled by her, a fate shared with many guys in school, for the first time even, they were still sending the right signals to my brain and I'll never forget those beautiful legs walking away seconds after causing me the most pain that I've ever experienced in my life. That's when I fell in love with her, as I was on the ground holding my nuts as another fellow man next to me was doing the same. In excruciating pain we both stared at her sexy, justice-serving butt swaying away.

I deserved it though. But I've never felt so much pain in my life. Like, my sister hit me in the balls when we were kids, but she was obviously holding out on me cause Dora's kick had both me and the other guy on the ground for more than half an hour.If anything, I became good friends with that guy and we often hang out. I think he forgot all about it, probably even forgot about Dora, but I'll never forget the feeling of complete defeat and submission to a girl half my size. At the mercy at her feet, after she kicked me in my manhood. Later I asked her why she kicked me and she just said that she was really mad and that me laughing just made it worse. She said she was sorry, but that I had it coming, and that's why she kicked me like did him and not just push me or something. She wanted us both to feel the same pain.

I've been kicked a bunch of times after that, but it was never such a mix of sensual and painful at the same time, like the time when she kicked my balls.


What? What? Punch you in the nuts! (true story)


Another ballbusting story from my teens was when I was in the hallway with my friend.

There was this one girl, Marissa, puberty was very generous to her which resulted in her having the biggest boobs in school at a very young age.

She was also walking with another female classmate and they were holding hands, swinging them back and fourth. They weren't together or anything, lots of other girls would do the same.

My friend found it appropriate to yell out how they're a couple, but not in a homophobic or hateful way, he was just being childish and making fun of them for holding hands. I laughed along with him. They turned around to us and started to approach us, swinging their hands faster and faster. When they came close to my friend Marissa said "What? What? Punch you in the nuts!" and so they did. They sway their hands hard, like a volleyball hit, right between his legs and he fell to the ground holding himself. This all happened in less than a few seconds, and they turned to me and did the same. The hit came from underneath so they squashed both my nuts between their hands and my pelvic bone. It was a very sharp and striking pain.

I covered my balls with my hands in embarrassment, trying not to fall down, but it wasn't effective. My legs failed me and I slowly fell to my knees from the pain. They were giggling.

With tears in my eyes I looked up and my face was in line with their groins. Their skin-thight jeans covering up their groins that will never feel the pain that they made me and my friend just feel, breezing around my face as I kneeled before them in pain and humiliation.

They laughed and, since it was the time we were doing puberty in biology class, the other girl looked at Marissa and said "Now their voices will stay squeeky forever" to which she looked at us, mockingly put her hands on her nutsless groin, and made a fake sad face saying "no babies for you two" with a no-no finger motion.

My friend and I remained on the floor for a few more minutes as they just walked away in laughter, holding their hands and swinging them back and fourth as they went.


Dunya and the bull (true story)


Back in school there was a girl named Dunya. She was a village girl, living on a farm, foreign hence the unusual name. She was much different than the other girls. She was really pretty but she always wore some ugly glasses and her hair up like a librarian and always wore loose and long dresses. That was a shame because her tits were massive, like not the popular shape of two basketballs but full on soft, gigantic funbags going down to her waist. I noticed this in gym class where she had to wear a white shirt, up until then I thought she was fat, but she was actually pretty skinny just with a huge pair of juggs. Maybe it's from all the fresh air and cowmilk, who knows. But she was very modest about her body, always covering it up. She was very religious too. An altogether broad from the past century. But also very raw and rough around the edges. She still had her devilish perks.

This one time, I was in the hallway, on my phone and she asked me something. I was texting and not really in the mood so I ignored her. She asked me again. I ignored. She asked me one more time, and since I wasn't even raising my head, all of a sudden she pinched my nuts. It was really fast, she caught both of them between her thumb and index finger, one of them immediately squeezed out, and the other remained in her grip for a second or two more and then squeezed out as well. It was like a lightning of pain between my legs. I covered my nuts immediately and pushed her away.

"What the hell was that? What's wrong with you?!" I yelled out with anger as I bent down a bit to comfort my aching balls.

"That's what we do with stubborn bulls" she said. Apparently, to domesticate a bull, his balls get crushed with a mallet. Now they just cut them off.

"You're a crazy bitch!" I said with my face all red.

"Are you crying?" she asked me with a smile.

"No!" I immediately answered even though my eyes were watering.

"Yeah you are. It worked - went from a stubborn bull to crying like a little girl" she made fun of my pain and said "well my work here is done" and left.

I just stood in the hallway in pain and confusion and went to the bathroom to pour some cold water on my sore nuts. That was a very unusual experience which later became really hot for me. I think a year later we sat together in class and I took her pencil case and didn't want to give it back.

She told me "Wanna know how we deal with stubborn bulls?" I suppose she forgot she already taught me the lesson, but I didn't.

"I'm gonna count to three" she said with her fist up high and her eyes already on my balls.

"One!" she said as I tried to put my hand over my balls, but she grabbed it before I got the chance to do so.

"Two!" she said with an even bigger smile, but I chickened out and quickly gave the pencilcase back to her.

"That's better" she concluded.

I don't know, she was really weird and out of place, but I kinda liked it. I wish I didn't give her the pencilcase back and got my nuts crushed by a country girl, but whatever. Despite her being very prudish and modest, after she pinched my nuts in the hallway I had a fantasy of sucking on her huge milkers as she was squeezing and pulling my nuts like milking a cow which she did every morning. But always just a fantasy.


Caught by the balls: Price of having a pair (true story)


In highschool there was this girl named Emma. Emma was a very sexy, thight little gym bunny with an amazing ass. When I left my hometown, years later, and met some guys from it who I've never seen before during my teens, even they knew just what a bombshell she was, despite not even going to the same school.

Well anyways, Emma knew just how much guys lusted over her. She was one of the first girl I've ever seen wearing a thong at the beach and this was years before the thong bikini even became a trend. She looked amazing.

I was friends with Emma, we went to the same school and had many mutual friends. This one time, our group of friends went to the beach and, as expected, she went buns out in a thong. We talked before on a party, mostly drunk, and I told her I really liked her ass, which was nothing new for her to hear.

So yeah, we went to the beach and at a certain point we were splashing each other. After some time, Emma went out to sunbathe for a while. Since she was close to the sea I splashed her a little to tease her and she moved a bit more away from the sea and closer to her friend who was also sunbathing. I managed to splash her again and she threw sand at me. Her friend got up and Emma went even further away.

For a few minutes a was trying to reach her with a splash, but she was too far away. Regardless, I stood there and enjoyed the view of Emma's beautiful ass tanning in a skimpy thong. I got hard.

She suddenly lift her head up and turned to me. She lift her ass and thighs up, like that yoga pose, and I just stood in awe, now hard as a rock looking at the heart-shaped silhouette of her behind glaring at me. She smiled seductively and made a "come here" gesture with her finger. I had no idea what she had in mind, since we were in public, but nothing that looks so good could cause any bad.

As I was slowly getting out of the sea, towards her silky thighs and heavenly butt, her friend (the one that got up earlier) snuck up on me from the changing booth and kicked me in the nuts as I was rock hard.

"Omelette! Broke your eggs, dummy!" Emma stood up and started laughing like hell. The kick wasn't perfectly precise because she kicked me from the hide and got both my hard penis and leg, but it did the job because the shock of my boys getting blasted as they were just doing their job got me down in a second. The pain started radiating from my balls to my belly button and down to my knees. It was an agonizing pain, as I layed in the sand with my face all red and gasping for air. Emma approached me and just laughed for a while with her friend "Got you in the balls! You should've seen the look on your face - first you were staring at her ass and then BAM!" they laughed with their smooth, bikini-clad crothes swaying with their hips left and right, completely unaware of the pain I was in as I was rolling in pain, holding mine. The kick, however, didn't completely mess me up because I could feel my hard-on getting harder and harder, staring with tearful eyes at Emma's smoking hot body.

I have no idea if they knew how perfect their plan was but it baffles me to this day. It was just brilliant in every way. My balls, which make me a man, also made me fall for the trap of letting my guard down because those same balls were the reason I was even attracted to Emma in the first place. As fell for the bait of her delicious ass and my swimmers were heating up in my pants the whole operation was ceased and disisted with a strong kick to the most painful spot on my body, the same one that even got me in this mess - my balls.

The irony and poetic justice of it all, just brilliant.


In high school I was teasing this girl and I guess she had enough so she smiled at me and told me she had something special she was going to give me and before I could say anything she shot out her leg and cought me in the balls. I tried to double up but she held my hands away and kicked me several times. I remember she took careful aim with each kick and cought my balls flush each time. I lay there and gasped for air. She stood over me for a long time and laughed. I was on the ground for an hour and my balls became swollen and bruised. I had trouble walking for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment