November 30, 2020

My Friends Evil Little Sister

by u/JoeCheese13

My friends evil little sister


This is a true story from a few years back, i've posted a few stories over on KITG as i've been really lucky over the years finding myself getting busted by cute girls naturally. I knew pretty early I loved the idea of a hot girl racking my balls for fun and luckily was surrounded by girls at school, college and uni that found this hilarious despite never admitting my kink to anyone.

Anyway, at school one of my best friends Krista was one of these.. she actually busted me quite a few times when I would wind her up and sometimes just for the laugh (usually when drunk). Krista is about 5'8 with amazing long legs and a great bum and long brown hair. She actually had a really cute sister that was shorter, but also had amazing legs and an even better bum with a really hot blonde hair brown eyes combo. Whilst Krista was generally pretty sweet, her little sister Helen was in the popular crowd in her year and known for being a bit of a bitch although her and her sister always got on well.

I never paid much attention to Helen until I heard Krista talking about how her sister has this new fascination of 'ball tapping' guys, sadly I had never witnessed it. This all changed a few weeks later, I was walking across one of the courtyards at school when something caught my eye. I saw Helen and her friend talking to a pretty timid looking guy in their year, he seemed like one of the nerdy guys and very shy.. Intrigued by this I pulled out my phone to hide the fact I was ease dropping (this was partly because I was actually a bit worried about them bullying him but equally I could sense the hope of a potential bust coming. Not much seemed to be happening but I could just hear him saying 'No i don't, no i don't!' Helen's friend pointed at the guy and shouted 'EWWWW Helen, he's got a boner over you!!' Helen, didn't appear phased by this and I couldn't actually tell if this was true or not, suddenly I heard a crash and a scream.. Helen had shot her dolly shoe between his les straight up into this guys 'boner' and sent him crashing to the floor, the poor guy hadn't even seen it coming as his attention was solely on the other girl trying to prove his innocent. It must of been a perfect shot because the dude looked in serious pain, he was curled up rocking on the floor whilst both girls laughed and stood over him, Helen kicked him again (she hit his outer leg but it looked like she was going for his balls) and they both walked off shouting perv and laughing uncontrollably.

From this point on I looked at Helen in a different way, she seemed more a buster than her older sister!

PART 2

Flash forward a few years, i'd kept in touch with Krista but we were both at different universities, and i hadn't seen Helen in years. I was now 22, Krista 21 and her sister 18. We were both back from Uni for Christmas so we decided to meet up for a few drinks, we got through quite a bit of beer, gin and a few shots and it all got a bit hazy. Towards the end of the night Helen appeared, she had been in the same pub with her friends but they'd headed off home. 'Krista i'm going to get a taxi back, do you want to split it?' She decided she would but asked if I wanted to join for a couple more beers as we likely wouldn't see each other for a while again, this wasn't an invitation for sex or anything, we'd been good friends for years and it was never like that but I happily accepted fancying a few more beers. We all had a good chat in the taxi, i'd never properly spoken to Helen before but she seemed pretty cool and funny, she'd also developed into an unbelievably attractive 18 year old, Krista had always been a looker but Helen was something else.

Once we got to the house Helen retreated upstairs and us two cracked open a couple of beers and sat on the sofa, talking about our friend group and other topics, after a couple of drinks the door to the living room swung open and Helen skipped in.. my jaw dropped.. she was just wearing a white tank top leaving much of her stomach exposed, and some very short pink pyjama shorts.. nothing else. I was drunk so maybe wasn't the most subtle but I don't think they noticed me staring.. "I'm bored and i can't sleep" she proclaimed.. "So you've come to annoy us instead have you?" I joked.. she laughed but looked a little annoyed. "Shut up" she snarled as she picked up quite a large cushion from the other sofa and launched it at my face, I immediately threw it back twice as hard at her.. she picked it up off the floor and started playfully hitting me with it.. 'smack, smack, smack' this went on until I took the bait and grabbed the other end of it,

I jumped up off the sofa and we started a tug of war with the cushion.. this went on for about 30 seconds, us both getting competitive but laughing through it. "Guys, will you stop fucking flirting" Krista calmly said from the sofa still.. I replied, still throwing her about in the tug of war, "We're not, but I'm not letting your silly little sister get the bett..... suddenly my breath was taken from me, and my world exploded. A pain from my balls exploded through my crotch and into my stomach, my eyes shot down to see Helen's bare foot retracting from my crotch back onto the floor, I immediately dropped the cushion and sunk to my knees.. Helen got in one more headshot with the cushion as I went down, knocking me to my side.. Both girls irrupted into laugher, "I WIN" Helen gloated "Fuck, she got you almost as good as I used to.. just like old times ey?" Krista mocked. I only managed to groan as I writhed in pain, face to the floor.. whilst actually loving every second.. I couldn't see her legs before the kick because of the position of the cushion so it caught me completely off guard. I'd had a lot of busting sessions since school but this kick was one of the hardest i'd ever felt, and so so accurate.. all I could think whist on the floor was 'Fuck, all the rumours in school about this girl being a lethal ballbuster must of been true'

The girls continued to laugh and awww at me, until Helen slowly her laughed and said "C'mon Krista, you never had the BALLS to do that in school" "She fucking did" I groaned from the floor. "Yeah, he can definitely attest to to that" Krista backed me up. "Nah, I don't believe it, I was always the ball breaker" she bragged still laughing, this went on for a couple of minutes as I managed to slowly drag myself to my feet and lower myself onto the sofa, nursing my aching balls. *SLAP* suddenly my fading pain was back with a vengence, Krista had leant across the sofa and backhanded my balls with as much force as she could muster, both girls burst out laughing again as I slid off the sofa onto the safe space of the cold floor, I could hear them chatting but it was all a blur, the pain of the two shots combined was one of the worst i'd ever felt.. they both hit me dead on full force and even though I loved it, I was in too much pain to fully comprehend how great this was in the moment (Especially after natural busts hugely slowed down after school) Krista prodded me with her foot "Sorry mate, I had to prove it too her didn't I?" I didn't respond. I lay there for a good half an hour whilst the girls carried on drinking watching late night tv. I finally dragged myself up and got a taxi home, nursing my balls all the way home. I haven't seen either girl since as we all live in different cities, i'm hoping this Christmas I might get a repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment