November 16, 2020

Story Between My Friend and His Sister

 by u/Serious-Loss

Ballbusting story between my friend and his sister (exaggerated)

It all started when I was in Nav's room chilling. She was in those high waisted tights that make her ass look so perfect. Never seen anything like it. She had that on with her black crop, makeup done, and lipstick. I was sitting on the bed and watching her dry her face in the mirror. I was staring at her ass and I think he noticed through the mirror, she smiled cause I think she realized. So she pulled up her tights in such a hot way making that ass look more perfect. Was she teasing me? I was really getting so hard. Then she turned around quickly and I looked down to my phone.

She asked Me, “Hey, you’re a guy, I have a question?” “What,” I said. She turned to the side flaunting her ass, “Do you think I have a nice butt? Not in a weird way or anything.” She turned around and to the side, posing and giving me a real look. I took my time staring before I answered. Oh my, I'd never been that hard before. “Um yes,” I said. She bent over close to my face, looked right into my eyes and said, “I know, and I know you like it too. This gave it away” As she said that, she reached down and gripped my dick through my track pants, firmly, and stroked it once. I breathed hard and almost came on the spot. She laughed and turned around and pulled up her tights again, then walked out, I stared the whole time.

The teasing would continue over the next couple of days. The worst came one time in her room, she asked me if there was any chalk on her back, she turned around right in front of me. This bitch, she knew what she was doing. I said no after staring for a but then she dropped her phone. “Oops,” she said, as she put her hand over her mouth. She bent over to pick it up in the most seductive sexy way, but it was quick. It was too much. I had to jack off. I went to My room and lay down and went to work. I had her beautiful Instagram pics in front of me on my phone. I was getting to the climax, It was great. I thought she was all alone in her room doing homework but then she barged into the room! I FORGOT TO LOCK THE DOOR! I quickly closed my pants but she had already seen enough. She looked very surprised, then, she saw my phone, and an evil grin lit upon her face.

She grabbed my phone from my hand and looked at it closely. “You’re a fucking disgusting pervert, are you jacking off to me?” I tried to speak, “Umm Uhh noo no it opened by accident-“ She cut me off my slapping me. Before I could react she grabbed my hair and my shirt and stood me up, then pinned me against the wall, hard. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes and said, “you’re pathetic”, and then she viciously rammed her knee into my balls. I’ve never felt a more crushing pain in my life. I think it hurt more because I was still hard. I instantly fell to the ground as she laughed. I was literally coughing and barely moving, I couldn’t believe the pain. She bent down and got in between my legs. She put her hand down my pants, grabbed my balls and squeezed. I was about to cry. I let out the highest pitch girliest squeal. as she squeezed She got real close to my face and said, “if that ever happens again, these balls will be fucking CRUSHED”. As she said that she squeezed really hard, then got up and left, leaving me laying there on the floor holding my balls, coughing in the worst pain ever. She was so cruel. I threw up a lot that night, it hurt for days.



by Serious-Loss

It was back in tenth grade, high school. Every morning I would go to my locker to put in my jacket and get to class, but boy was I lucky.

The locker beside me belonged to one of the hottest girls in school, I’m not gonna name her but she was a white girl with a really nice ass. No like, I genuinely believe she could be a model, like, a supermodel, she was super fit, had perfect skin, and again, a perfect ass, let's call her Joy.

Most days I would wait at my locker for to come, watch her put in her jacket, and specifically walk behind her to the staircase, up the stairs, and then to class so I could check her out. I began doing this for about a month straight. She would always wear either black or blue high waisted jeans that really showed off her literal super model-level ass. Either that or even better, black or grey high waisted tights. I was in love with this girl’s body. At this point, however, I had no clue what ballbusting was at all, it had never even crossed my mind. Then one day, she had a volleyball game in the morning. So when she came to her locker, she was literally in these black, short volleyball shorts, and I couldn’t believe my eyes as she tippy-toed to reach something on the top shelf of her locker.

I was actually getting hard, and then I realized, I have my phone in my hands. I can take a quick picture of her, and she won’t notice. I was dumb, I know this is wrong, but I was in tenth grade and I was a stupid horny kid. I quickly went to the camera on my phone, made sure flash was off and took a picture, but what I forgot about was, my FRICKING volume was all the way up, I knew I fucked up right when it happened. When I took the picture on my iPhone, it made a loud snapshot sound effect, you know, the one it makes when you take a picture on an iPhone. She heard the noise, turned around and looked at me, She saw how I had my phone positioned, it was obvious at this point. “Um, Did you just take a picture of me?” She asked. “No no, I-i was trying to take a selfie”. She then says “let me see, give me your phone.” I was shocked and confused, I didn’t know what to do, she said “give it right now or I’ll go the office”, I gave her my phone and she went to my photos. She saw the photo I took of her ass, looked up and tilted her head. She handed me my phone and said, “You really are a fucking pervert, guys like you make me sick.” “I'm sorry”, I said. She looked at me for a sec and then, she just shoved me against the locker.

I was in a state of shock and confusion so I kinda just let it happen. She put her hands on my shoulders and then literally, rammed her knee into my balls. No, guys, I can’t even explain, how hard she did this. It felt like I just got shot, I will never forget the feeling I had, and how bad it hurt. She removed her knee, and I instantly covered my balls and fell down, right into the fetal position. “FUCKING PERVERT”, she yelled and ran away to her volleyball game. I lay there for about 2 minutes, then limped my way into the washroom and collapsed again. It hurt in my stomach, bad. I felt like I was gonna throw up but for some reason, it kinda turned me on. I liked it and I don’t know why, and that is what is eventually led me to find out about ballbusting.

I been waiting to post this story, because it’s basically 100% true and I wanted to tell it accurately, well, and while not making it too long or too short. I’ve told my friends about this story and they all asked the girl about it, we laugh about it now and it’s not really big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment