November 29, 2020

Mike and His Stepsister Mia

By u/Julius_Papadopulus


Part 1

Mike was 17 years old and his stepsister was 18 years old. Their parents were working a lot and travelling around the world. So they gave his stepsister, Mia, the trust to be the responsible person for Mike and the house. Mia was very athletic, she used to do kickboxing, horse riding and volleyball. She is blonde and has large breasts.

One day Mike decides to go swimming in their pool, which was in the garden of their house. He got up early so Mia was still asleep. He thought "Why not swim naked?" - so he pulled down his pants and went straight into the pool. Since its August, it was very warm, and he enjoyed the cool and fresh water on his naked body. He was having a great time swimming, that’s why he overlooked the time. It was already 10 am and his stepsister got up. She walked down the stairs and looked through the windows in the livingroom and saw Mike's head above the water, but since his body was underwater, she didn't notice him being naked. She walked outside and came closer to the pool.

Mike did not notice her yet. She saw Mike in the water and quickly also noticed him being naked. She said: "Why are you naked??"

Mike responded: "Uh... ahh... I thought you were still asleep?"

Mia: "No? It's 10 am! You can swim naked all the time, it’s your choice, but I was just wondering."

Mike tried to cover his penis and balls. Mike: "I will leave the water in 10 minutes, can you make breakfast??"

Mia: "I can, but you can start to do your own chores... look at your pants!" She was pointing at Mikes pants, laying in the grass. They were dirty as hell. She held them into the air saying, "I am going to wash these! But next time you'll do it."

.He said "okay" and she got back into the house. He was surprised she was cool with him being naked in the pool. His balls were tight and his dick was getting harder at this thought.

 

The water was getting a bit cold, so he stepped out of the pool and quickly noticed his pants were gone. Of course they were, Mia took them with her... He covered his best parts and walked into the house, where Mia was standing in front of him.

She said: "You don't have to cover everything haha I've seen your dick and balls already" So he let her have a look at his semi-erect penis and balls. She laughed with a big smile and said: "Was it that hard? Haha a bit, as I can see. Anyway, do you want some breakfast? We can eat in the garden on the table?"

Mike: "Yes, why not, but I need some clothes first."

Mia: "Not really, I mean... I don't care. You liked to swim naked, so you seem to like it, and I don't really care."

Mike responded a bit nervously: "ah... yeah okay... I mean.. it would be no problem... but..."

She interrupted: "Great, then... have a seat outside, I'll join you in a minute."

 

He was leaving the house into the garden, still completely naked, and his dive into the cold water before had made his balls very tight. His dick was still just semi-erect. But he tried to think of anything else. He didn't want to get a boner in front of his stepsister. He sat down and tried to close his legs a bit as Mia was approaching him. She had a plate with bread, butter, eggs scrambled and everything with her. She sat down in front of him and placed her feet on his stool, between his legs. Her feet didn't touch anything (yet) but it was still exciting for Mike.

She explained: "I just wanna rest my feet a bit if it’s okay? Do you want some fruits?" She offered him watermelon, and he began reaching for it. Because he bent over for that, his dick touched her toes. She giggled: "Was that your penis? Haha?" She tapped his penis with her right foot and said: "Someone's got a foot fetish? Hahaha," pointing at his erected dick.

"Damn," he thought. Now he's got a boner... Since his dick pointed up now, his balls were not 'protected' any more by his dick.

She looked at his balls saying: "those tiny balls are tight as well? Is that normal, when you have a boner?" She was very straight forward with her question and Mike was very, very nervous. He felt a bit humiliated being naked with a boner talking about his genitals. But he liked it.

He answered: "Sometimes, but it happens most of the time when it is cold."

She giggled: "Wow, haha, are they more sensible when they are so tight?"

Mike said: "actually they are less sensible, at least from my point of view."

She giggled again: "alright haha... good to know."


Part 2

 

After they finished breakfast, Mike went upstairs and locked himself in his room. He had a huge boner, and somehow he had the feeling to stay naked. He sat down and played a little with his dick, but he didn't cum. He enjoyed being horny and his balls were loaded! A few hours later, Mia knocked on his door and since the door was locked, she didn't come in, so she yelled through the door "Open up! Lunch is almost ready."

Mike answered: "Wait a minute, I have no clothes on!"

Mia: "You are still naked?? Or again?"

Mike said: "ahh still, but I'm getting dressed"

Mia: "I don’t mind, let me in!"

 

Mike opened the door, and she came in. Mike still had a huge boner.

She noticed: "You gonna walk around naked all day with a boner??"

Surprised and excited that she was very chill with that situation, Mike said: "I'm sorry"

Mia: "Don't be. I don't care, but if you feel that bad about it, you can give me a nice little foot-massage before lunch. You seemed to like feet." She giggled, pointing on his boner.

He laughed nervously: "Haha noo it was just the touch itself that was responsible for my hard dick at breakfast"

Mia responded sarcastically: "Suuuurre!!"

Mike said: "That's true! Never mind. You can make yourself comfortable, I will massage your feet"

Mia lied down in his bed and Mike massaged her feet while being naked. 10 minutes later she said: "Your boner isn't going away, and your balls are still tight haha"

Mike replied: "No, is that a problem?"

She tapped his balls with her feet and said: "Haha wow these things feel interesting" 

Mike was shocked. Her stepsister just touched his bare balls with her feet. But he enjoyed it, so he just said: "That is true, they are still sensible"

Mia: "What?? Nooo! You said they were not in the morning!"

Mike: "Well, they are less sensitive, but still they are!" 

Mia kicked him in the bare balls lightly and asked: "Is that too much?"

Mike was shocked again but wanted to behave like a 'real man' and said "That was NOTHING haha" She kicked again very hard and Mike said again "Nothing to worry about haha" She stood up and requested Mike to stand up too.

Mia said: "Alright, let's try a full-force kick."

Mike answered: "Wait what... no I just wanted to..." And he got kicked. He fell to the floor and she started laughing.

"Uuups, seems like you can't take my hard kicks, haha," she teased.

He still had a boner, which she noticed: "You still have a boner? Why?? Do you like it? Haha"

Mike actually liked it, but he said: "No!!"

Mia then said: "Okay, so it is a foot fetish?"

Mike was in a trap, so he tried to avoid the question by saying: "No, can we eat now?"

Mia said: "If I can kick again? At least I find it funny!"

Mike said: "You can't kick me again, please!"

Mia was getting angry. She said: "If I can't kick you now, I will kick you in the future, but very hard."

He thought about that... this couldn't be true... "Okay," he said "Let's make a deal, If I do my chores for myself, you don't kick me"

She laughed: "Boy... If that is the deal, you will have sore balls all day. Let’s do this: You will stay naked and give ma a foot massage when I want to and if you do it good enough, I won't kick."

He had no other choice... "yes... okay.." She smiled and placed her foot on his shoulder saying "Don't mess it up haha"


Part 3


Mia left Mike in his room, and Mike was still naked. He has to stay naked. That's the deal. He still had a huge boner, and he felt like he needed to cum. He looked behind his shoulder. The door of his room was still open, but Mia was downstairs... he started touching his dick and jerking off. It felt amazing. His sore balls felt great.

He came closer to the end but suddenly he heard Mia yelling from downstairs: "Mike come down!!" Mike was 10 seconds away from coming, but he had no choice... he walked downstairs and Mia was lying on the couch with her feet up and asked: "May I get a massage now?? My feet didn't quite enjoyed the last one and you know what happens if you don't do it right haha"

Mike responded: "I try my best! But please don't kick" He still had a massive boner and his balls were tight.

Mia noticed: "Awww why not?? Look at you balls! They scream to be kicked. They look so squishy and soft haha perfect for my feet"

Mike was getting even harder hearing that and a little drop of cum came out of his penis. Luckily Mia did not notice! He sat down next to Mia and placed her feet on his thigh. She was lying on her stomach, so her soles looked up. Mike actually liked her feet. They were very clean and seemed tasty.


He told her: "Even though you kicked my balls with them, your feet look very beautiful!"

Mia was surprised his stepbrother said something like that and said: "Thanks, so you probably enjoy touching them?"

Mike's dick was standing straight, he was horny as hell. He just said: "I love it" uuups... "did I just say that???" Mike thought. "Fuck, what will she think??"

Mia responded: "Haha okay? But I get it, you want to sweet talk me, so I don't kick again? Better start massaging better instead of talking haha"


Mike gave a massage like he never did before and after around 10 minutes he said: "Is that enough?"

Mia replied: "You decide when it is over, I'll let you feel afterwards if it was a good massage haha"

Mike said: "I think it was good... I gave my best"

Mia turned around and saw Mike's boner and laughed: "You are hard haha all the time" she touched his penis with her foot and with her other foot she touched his balls and massaged them with her toes.

Mike was close to cumming again and said: "Please stop". He didn't want to cum in front of her. In front of his stepsister!!

She said: "alright, stand up haha, you can go now" As he was standing up, she kicked him in the balls. Not very hard, but still hard enough, so he was bent over. She giggled: "Fuck haha, it's so funny and your balls feel so amazing on my feet, really haha!"

Mike said in pain: "What a great compliment"

Mia giggled: "Later I want to watch a movie, can I use your balls as a footrest?" He was getting harder again, and she noticed: "Haha, I take that as a yes" and kicked him in the balls. It was a soft kick, so he just walked away. Before reaching the stairs Mia yelled: "Oh wait, I'm coming with you". Mike didn't know what is going to happen.


They both walked upstairs in his room. She took a bag and put all his clothes in the bag. He said nervously: "Wait?!... what are you doing??"

She said: "You have to stay naked, right?

Mike: "right?!"

Mia: "sooo? You shouldn't be able to cheat, dumbass haha" Mia put all, ALL, of his clothes in a few bags and put them away. Mike was surprised how serious this was. After she finished, Mia walked to Mike and explained: "Okay, I thought, you'll stay naked for a month at least..."

Mike: "AT LEAST???"

Mia: "Let me finish... in one month school starts again for you, so you'll have to dress again. Also mum and dad are coming home. Meanwhile, I'll do the shopping and everything. Your ONLY task is massaging my feet, hold still while I kick your soft balls and maybe something else"

Mike was shocked: "No!!! That's not gonna happen... can't we make another deal??”

Mia: "haha alright, go on. Tell me the deal"

Mike thought about a way to get this settled... He responded: "Okay, I'll massage your feet twice every day and stay naked while doing that. You can kick me as usual when the massage was not good enough. AND I will massage your feet as long and how you would like it"

Mia giggled: "How I would like it? If I asked you to kiss them and lick them?"

Mike loved the idea, but he didn't wanna show too much excitement, so he just said: "Is that what you want?"

Mia said with a serious face: "You will stay naked ALL the time, massage my feet whenever I want to, kiss them, lick them, like they are the only thing in this world for you AND you get kicked whenever I like to do so. That is my version of your 'idiot' deal, brother!"

Mike got kicked in the balls again. This time it was very hard. He fell to the floor and looked up. She said: "Deal?" He had a hard boner, and he knew he like it.

He said: "Deal"


Part 4


Both went downstairs, Mike's balls hurt a lot and Mia wanted them for a footrest. Mike lay down on the couch with his legs spread and his hard penis pointing upwards. Mia giggles: "Oh thanks, haha, you already know how to position yourself". She lay herself down with her soles right on his naked balls. It felt very cold for Mike, so his balls became very tight. Mia played a little with his balls using her toes and giggled: "This is such an amazing place for my feet, haha". Mike was actually very close to cumming. She didn't really put a lot of pressure on his balls, but the way her feet were treating him all day made him very horny. Mike said: "As long as you don't kick my balls, you can use them as a footrest all day". Mia said: "Yeahhhh let's see." The movie started and after around 30 minutes, Mia started playing with his balls again using her toes. This time she did it pretty harshly. He still had a very hard boner! Mia carried on playing with his balls for a whole hour, and Mike's balls started to feel a bit numb. Mike told Mia: "My balls seem to have had enough, they are starting to get numb, sister!" Mia responded with a surprised face: "Is that true?" Mike: "Yes!" Mia kicked her sole in his balls with brutal force. It hurt, but Mike actually took it. Mia laughed: "You took that? OMG! That is great haha let me try more." Mike said: "I may take more than before, because they are feeling a bit numb, but it still hurts" Mia giggled: "You can avoid kicks by giving my feet another experience... how about you kiss them?" Mike loved this, but he didn't want to notice her, so he just said: "Alright, I'll do anything for my balls." She held her foot up with her soles pointing at his face a few inches away. She said: "Come and get it". Mike sat on his knees on the couch, his legs spread a bit, and he took her sole and started kissing. She giggled, and he became harder. She noticed: "Come on brother haha, you have a foot fetish!" She touched his dick with her other foot and he almost came. She laughed: "Keep on kissing and licking". Then she kicked his balls, using her other foot. He was very hard now. She also kicked very hard. She kicked harder and harder. He also started licking her soles with more passion and he was very close to cumming. She giggled: "Lick! LICK!! Take it, brother! TAKE IT!" The kicks became very, very hard and he couldn't help it. He came. His sperm was all over her legs, but she didn't stop kicking. She just yelled: "Awww did my little stepbrother cum because he kissed my feet or because I kicked his balls?" She continued kicking harder and Mike almost fell to the floor, but she stopped before he did. She laughed out lout: "OMG! HAAHAHA you really came??? Be serious.... haha foot fetish or ballkicking? What was it? hahaha." Mike was humiliated. She was completely in charge! He loved it and said: "Both" She laughed again: "Omg!! Haha both? Awwww how bad that I used that for my advantage? Haha!" Mike's balls were red and sore as hell. She said: "You can go to sleep now if you want haha better be ready in the morning" Mike went upstairs and he got into the shower. This day, he thought, was something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment