November 16, 2020

The Vase

by u/Neat_Plum_765

Just a dumb idea I had today and decided to write down.


“Jim and Katie, since you’re not busy could you please go clean the attic?” my mother asks me and my older sister.

We both reluctantly head upstairs to the stuffy attic. I start clearing out old stuff for recycling while Katie sweeps the floor. After a while I find a weird looking dusty old vase tucked behind some old Christmas ornaments. It’s covered by strange symbols and looks old, almost to the point of disintegration, a large crack runs from the top to the middle of the vase.

“Hey, what’s this?” I ask, holding up the vase.

“Probably some old souvenir, put it in the trash.” My sister says uninterested.

I shrug my shoulders and place it on top of a cardboard box filled with other trash I’ve picked out. We continue our mundane tasks for a while and as I’m bending over tying a trash bag my sister accidentally shoots the tip of the broom handle into my nuts.

“Aargh!” I scream out in surprise and pain.

“What’s wrong?” my sisters asks?

“Shit!” I moan. “You hit my balls!”

“Aaaaw!” she mocks me, completely without remorse. “Did I hurt your little balls? Stop being a baby.”

“Girls can’t understand how bad it hurts,” I say, still hunched over in pain.

“Please, guys are just pussies, can’t even handle a little pain.”

Katie can be a real bitch, she seems to find a reason to hit my balls almost daily, but for some reason I feel extra annoyed today.

“You bitch,” I say in a flash of anger, “I wish you could feel my pain.”

She smiles and to my surprise she shoots the broom handle once again into my balls, much harder this time. I scream in pain and stumble backwards into a box behind me, causing the vase stacked on top to shatter into pieces as it falls on the floor. For a fraction of a second the whole room seems to envelop in a bright white light and I feel a shiver run through my body. I barely register this happening, however, as my mind is focused on the horrible pain that is radiating from my balls.

I lie on the floor for a few minutes clutching my balls until I’m finally able to collect my thoughts. Why isn’t Katie laughing at my pain like she usually does and who is making that moaning sound? I open my eyes and across the room I see Katie in a similar position as myself; on the floor groaning and clutching her crotch with her hands.

“What are you doing?” I moan, still slightly out of breath.

“I can feel it,” Katie moans, “I can feel the pain in your balls.”

“Huh,” I say. “That’s odd. Might have something to do with that old weird vase I broke in my fall.”

“Shit, you could’ve wished for anything and that’s your wish?” Katie says, still visibly in pain while rising to her feet. “Whatever, let’s just finish this up.”


We hastily finish up the cleaning, both of us still slightly hunched over. After we’re done she joins me in my room. I sit down at the edge of my bed, the throbbing pain in my balls is still very present on my mind, while Katie seems completely recovered by now.


“Can you still feel the pain?” I ask her.


“No, can’t feel anything, are you still hurting?”


“Yeah,” I whine, “it’s still really bad.”


“That’s what I said, boys are just pussies,” she gloats, “or maybe the spell is gone.” She pauses to think. “Let me try something,” she says while quickly moving towards me.


Before I can react her fist connects with my sore balls, flattening them both into the wooden bedframe. Horrible blinding pain strikes me, I try to scream but only a soft whimper escapes my lips.


“Fuck,” she cries, “the spell is not gone.”


We both fall to the floor, lying side by side clutching our groins and wallowing in pain.


Unbeknownst to us both, our younger sister Madison was watching the whole event through the keyhole. Both her hands are covering her mouth in order to contain her laughter. Smiling from ear to ear she runs to her twin sister in the other room.


“Nicole, I saw something good,” she beams. “Something really, really good.”


“What?” Nicole says, all ears. “Tell me!”


“You’ll see,” Madison smiles cryptically.


Later in the afternoon me and Katie are in the living room watching TV, me in a chair and Katie lying on the sofa. She seems to have completely recovered by now, while I’m still in considerable pain. I have changed into a pair of loose fitting shorts and I sit with my legs wide open, careful not to move too much as to avoid any further discomfort. I hear whispering behind me and I carefully turn my head to see the twins walking into the room, Madison confidently walking in the front with a strange grin on her face and Nicole trailing slightly behind her. Madison stops right in front of me while blocking the TV for both me and Katie.


“Hey! Move out of the way dork.” Katie says annoyed.


“I want that book back, ” Madison demands, “the one you borrowed from me.”


“I’m not done with it yet,” Katie says even more annoyed, “now move or you’ll be in pain!”


“Oh is that right?” Madison says before turning to her twin with a smile. “Watch this.”


She turns to me and before I’m able to react her fist smashes into my poor bruised testicles. Both me and Katie scream in pain. Madison turns to her twin who looks both scared and intrigued at the same time.


“Katie can feel anything we do to Jims balls,” Madison proudly explains.


“Wow, that’s so amazing!” Nicole says excitedly.


“You little shit!” Katie swears through gritted teeth, “I’ll get you for this.”


As if pre-planned Nicole instantly moves behind me and shoves her arms through my sides, wedging my arms behind me. Madison simultaneously presses her legs between mine, forcing them outward.


“I want that book,” Madison repeats, “now!” At the same time her fist once again smashes into my testicles. Katie and me both scream in pain.


Enjoying seeing her bully of an older sister in pain Madison hits my testicles three more times in short succession. I am completely beside myself in pain. I try in vain to loosen the grip of my twin sisters but my energy is completely drained from the ballbusting I’ve suffered today.


“Stop, please!” Katie screams in agony, “I’ll get it, just please stop.”


“Hurry,” Madison says while waving her fist menacingly near my balls.


Katie slowly rises from the sofa, hunched over from the pain with both hands holding her imaginary balls. Annoyed at her slow pace Madison gives my balls a slap with her palm, not hard but enough to cause considerable pain to my already sore balls.


“Hurry,” she commands.


Katie yelps and hurriedly moves towards the stairs leading up to her room. We listen as we hear the sound of her footsteps soften as she moves away from us up on the second floor.


“I wonder what the range of those things are,” Nicole says.


“Good question,” Madison replies shortly before her fist once again painfully crashes into my nuts. A scream can be faintly heard from upstairs, as I’m too exhausted to produce more than low grunting noises. The twins on the other hand both laugh good and hard.


Katie returns in a few minutes later, still visibly in pain. She approaches Madison with a book in her hand. Once she’s near enough to hand her the book she turns to me and yells.


“Protect them!”


She immediately pounces a surprised Madison and easily pins her to the ground. I try to move my hands to cover my balls but Nicole’s reaction time is better, quickly grabbing my balls in both her hands and squeezing as hard as she can. If I had any remaining energy I would have screamed at the top of my lungs, instead I only manage a soft whimper. My older sister however let out a loud roar of agony as she falls to her side, loosening her grip on Madison who victoriously stands up looking down on her defeated sister squirming in pain.


Meanwhile I try to pry my sisters iron grip off of my balls, she gives me an annoyed look and somehow manages to squeeze even harder, as if she’s telling me to butt out of this fight between sisters that doesn’t concern me. I can only feebly oblige and steel myself for this immense pain searing in my battered testicles.


Nicole keeps her vice grip on my balls for a couple of minutes, while they silently watch Katie rolling around on the floor in agony. The twins seem to relish the pain they are causing their older sister and especially in the fact that they finally have the upper hand. Neither seems to care, or notice, that the pain is equal or perhaps even worse for me.


“Ok, I think she’s had enough,” Madison finally says and Nicole thankfully releases me from her grip. I curl into a ball and drift into an uneasy slumber.


I wake up as I hear my mother calling us for dinner. I arrive first to the dining room, slightly hunched over.


“What’s wrong honey?” my mother asks with a smile. “Katie get your balls again?”


“Something like that,” I say, trying to avoid further discussion on this topic.


“Who knew she would grow up into such a ballbuster?” she shakes her head, although can I hear the amusement in her voice.


I ignore her and sit down at the dinner table. Soon my sisters arrive and take their seats. The twins, who are usually inseparable, each take a seat on either side of me. I have a bad feeling about this but keep my mouth shut. We eat in silence for a while.


“So did you finish cleaning the attic, or were you too busy busting Jims balls?” My mother asks Katie.


Both me and Katie almost choke on our food while both twins laugh happily.


“Well…” Katie hesitates. “We did finish, but…” she pauses, “Jim broke an ancient vase and made a wish that I also feel the pain in his balls.” She finally blurts out.


“Jim!” mom laughs, “what kind of boneheaded wish is that?”


The twins and mom all laugh at my wish, even Katie smiles. I feel like I’m the victim here, but keep my mouth shut.


“Well, maybe Katie will stop busting your balls now.” Mom smiles at me.


“Yeah, and maybe Katie will be nice to us too now!” The twins chirp in.


“Shut up, brats!” Katie responds without thinking.


In a flash the twins have one of my balls in each of their hands. Instant pain hits me as they cruelly squeeze my testicles.


“Oww!” Katie yells.


“Oh, it actually does work.” Mother says impressed. She continues chewing her food while watching Katie squirm in her seat. Again my pain is completely ignored by the women.


“Mom!” Katie groans. “Tell them to stop, it’s hurting me!”


After what seems like ages she finally decides it’s enough. “Alright girls, stop teasing your sister at the dinner table.”


“Jim,” Katie says once she’s recovered. “You have to protect my balls better.”


“Yes Jim,” mother chimes in, “you have to be more careful to not hurt you sister.”


I am still in too much pain to respond, but I fail to see how I’m at fault here, nor am I too happy about Katie calling them “her balls” all of a sudden.


The dinner finishes without further incidents, but I have completely lost my appetite and barely touch my food. Afterwards I help clear the table, despite the throbbing pain in my groin.


“Katie,” I hear mom yell from the kitchen, “it’s your turn to do the dishes.”


Katie doesn’t respond. I walk into the kitchen with some pots, placing them on the kitchen sink.


“Katie!” Mom yells louder this time.


A second later my balls explode in pain once again as moms bare foot strikes them dead on. I hear a scream from upstairs as I fall to the floor moaning. A few seconds later Katie arrives in the kitchen holding her groin with a pained expression.


“Shit mom, what’s the rush?” she whines.


“Well at least respond when I’m talking to you Katie.”


Katie grumbles and walks to start her chore. Meanwhile I’ve managed to stand up, my legs still weak and leaning to supporting most of my weight on the kitchen counter.


My mother walks up behind me and lightly pats my balls, causing me to yelp in pain while my sister doesn’t seem to feel anything.


“These things are really handy huh,” mother says happily, still lightly tapping them. “Oh, stop whining Jim, look at your sister, she’s completely fine.”


“Yeah, I can’t even feel it.” Katie laughs. “What a crybaby.”


I move away from my mother's cruel hand, rushing upstairs while soldiering through the pain and locking myself in my room, safe from any further pain, for now.


Later that evening I’m downstairs picking up a drink from the fridge. I hear all four women laughing and talking in the living room, as I pass the door my mother calls me.


“Hey Jim, come join us.”


I consider pretending like I didn’t hear, but decide it’s better to not annoy them for now. I select a seat next to Katie as I feel we both have a shared interest in protecting my balls. They are still very sore and I have to very carefully sit to not jostle them too much.


“I want to see them,” Katie says and before I can protest her hand has shot in through the legs of my shorts and pulled them out.


“Hey!” I say as I try to pull them back into my shorts, but one look at my sister's face and the fact that her hand is still on my balls makes me reconsider.


“Aw,” she says disappointed as she leans in for a better look, “I was hoping they would have some kind of magical glow.”


The twins are now on the floor next to me and even my mother is leaning in for a better look.


“Wow,” Nicole says, “they are so bruised!”


“Look,” Madison says while painfully pressing her finger and nail into a line of four small bruises on my testicle, “you can see the imprint of my knuckles!”


“Hey, stop it!” Katie winces in pain and swipes her hand away.


“What’s that?” Nicole asks, pointing at a big round bruise.


“Oh, I think that’s when I hit him with the broom handle when we were cleaning.” Katie replies.


They all laugh at this, as if the fact that my sister hitting my testicles with a broom and causing me horrible pain is funny.


“Can you feel this Katie?” Madison asks while pressing her finger lightly into my right testicle, causing me to moan in pain.


“No,” Katie replies, “not at all. Hey let me try,” she says as she grabs a testicle in each hand and starts pressing lightly. “Still can’t feel it,” she says while pressing down slightly harder.


“Ouch,” I moan, “stop it hurts!”


The bruising of the testicles has caused them to become much more sensitive.


“Shut up Jim!” All four women yell in unison.


As proven by the fact that Katie can’t feel any pain, the four of them have decided that I’m just exaggerating the pain for sympathy. Katie keeps increasing the pressure until she winces slightly, meanwhile I am hyperventilating from the pain.


After a while the ladies seem bored of torturing my testicles and go back to watching the TV, my testicles still hanging out through my shorts as Katie stops me every time I try to cover up. A while later Nicole and Madison stand up as they are ready to go to bed.


“Good night Mom,” they both say in unison, “good night Jim.”


“Good night Katie,” Madison says as she walks up to me and slaps my balls hard with an open palm.


“Good night Katie,” Nicole repeats as she also slaps my balls.


The girls laugh as they run upstairs, with Katie chasing after them. I just lie on the couch moaning while clutching my balls.


“Oh, those girls.” Mother says with a sigh, she looks at me, “you might want to ice those down.”


I just grunt in response.


As the days pass, I’m mostly able to keep out of trouble, a few kicks or fists here or there, but to be honest that’s not much more than what Katie previously would’ve done to me on a daily basis. The twins and Katie actually seem to get along better since the accident, so I suppose all is not bad.


The following Friday I hear mom and Katie arguing as Katie is heading for some party.


“Remember to be back at 12,” mom says.


“12?” Kate says incredulously, “I’m an adult woman!”


“Not while you're living under my room, you're not.”


“Whatever!” Katie yells as she slams the front door behind her.


I’m awoken that night by a knock on my door, my mom enters. I glance at my phone, it reads 12:01 am.


“What’s wrong?” I ask.


“Katie isn’t back yet,” mom says while walking up to me and sits down on my bed.


“Have you tried calling her?”


“She’s just declining my calls, but I have an idea.” She says with a smile. “But I’m going to need your help.”


She doesn’t wait for my response and she climbs onto my bed removing my blanket and exposing me as I lie dressed in my t-shirt and boxers.


“Hey…” I say.


“Shh!” She reprimands me, “don’t wake the twins.”


She straddles my stomach sitting down facing my crotch. With her right hand she reaches down my pants leg, pulling out my testices and with her left hand she calls Katie on her cell phone. I can hear the busy signal as my sister declines the call. My mother's fist crashes into my balls. I try my best not to scream, but the pain is excruciating. Mom dials the number again, this time there is no busy signal, but still no response. My mother's fist connects with my balls again and I bite my tongue not to scream. A few seconds later Katie picks up.


“Mom…” Katie groans.


“Where are you Katie? The time is 12:02.”


“Mom, can’t I stay a little longer?”


“No! I said 12.” Mom yells into the phone, she is squeezing my testices hard as to punctuate each word. “You have 20 minutes to get here, or else.”


“Please mom,” Katie groans, “I’ll try, but I’m a bit far away.”


“You better be here in 20 minutes, missy!” Mom shouts before hanging up, squeezing harder and harder after each word, I could even feel her nails digging in at the end.


My mom stays perched on top of my belly playing a game on her phone, looks like Snake. “We have to get her a new phone,” I think as I doze off. I wake as I hear mom muttering.


“That’s 20 minutes.”


Her fist slams into my testicles and I cover my mouth in order to not wake the entire house and the neighbours. Mom leans forward to inspect my balls.


“Jim, these are covered in bruises,” she says, “you really have to take better care of them.”


Shortly after those words her fist once again collides with my balls.


“I know Katie is older than you and can be a bit of a bully, but as a man you should do your best to protect her.”


I don’t respond as my hands are still covering my mouth while I brace for the next impact. I don’t have to wait long as she strikes me once again. She continues to punch my balls every 10 to 20 seconds for at least 10 minutes when Katie finally arrives. Mom hurriedly climbs out of the bed and runs downstairs. I just lie there in the worst pain of my life. I pick up bits and pieces of the conversation downstairs.


“I’m sorry mom,” Katie sniffles, “I forgot.”


“Oh, Katie,” mom says her voice slightly choked up, “did I hurt you?””


“Yeah, it hurts pretty bad.”


“Oh honey, I’m sorry if I’m too hard on you. I just get so worried.”


I can hear them both hugging and crying downstairs. Meanwhile each heartbeat feels like a hammer striking my testicles as blood pulses through them. I didn’t get much sleep that night.


A few weeks later Katie and the twins were arguing about something and as usual the argument ended with one of the twins feet striking my testicles. Katie preemptively bends over in pain but she rises back up a few seconds later unharmed.


“Hey,” she says astonished, “I couldn’t feel that.” She thinks for a bit. “Oh I know, I’m on my period, that’s why! I can’t feel your pain while on my period.”


With a wicked smile she looks down at me where I’m lying on the floor, moaning and clutching my balls.


“You’ve not done your job of protecting my balls properly,” she says while walking towards me and menacingly cracking her knuckles. “I’m going to use these next couple of days to teach you the value of protecting my balls.”


“No, no, no,” I cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment