August 23, 2026

My Innocent Son

My Innocent Son

By Tobbie

This story contains minor inc*st

*

Ever since my husband left us we have always been a close family, maybe not that big with just the two of us.

It gets lonely sometimes but  I can always go to my son, Marcus. We talk about almost anything, it has been a lot better now that he's grown up.

Who would've thought that I could raise such a beautiful and good boy almost by myself, although by now he can handle himself in this world by himself.

Already 18 and he's been a good boy all his life, never went to a party or had sex before marriage.

Let's fast forward a couple of weeks to an unusual event, I thought, never happened in this home.

It was late in the evening, most of the days I would be asleep right now but something kept me awake, it was the weird sounds coming from Marcus' room.

I tiptoed to his door and held my ear to his door, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

I opened the door slowly so that he couldn't hear and was absolutely shocked by what I saw, my sweet Marcus was... touching... himself, to what looked like a pornographic video.

I gasped loudly and held my hand over my mouth in horror, Marcus obviously heard this as he turned off the monitor fast and covered himself with his shirt.

"M-mom why aren't you sleeping."

I could see his erect penis poking through the shirt, and his testicles hanging down from under it.

"I can't believe this, you're just like your father," I said under my breath.

I had never hurt someone before this incident, but this was different, this is about my son and his upbringing.

I took a few steps forward so I was standing close to Marcus.

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

"Show me what you were... watching."

I heard a gulp from Marcus.

"Please no."

"Show me..." I sounded more commanding this time.

I could see Marcus hesitating but slowly moving his hand to turn on the monitor.

Marcus let out a quiet whimper as the monitor lit up and a screen full of women abusing some men's cocks and balls.

"Is- is this really what you like?" My face blushed up out of embarrassment.

I couldn't believe it, I stepped back and charged a kick right up Marcus' free-hanging balls, I could feel my toes connecting with one of the testicles and he went down on his knees with a loud gasp.

"This perversion is not allowed inside my house!" I screamed!

"I'm s- I'm sorry..." Marcus couldn't catch a proper breath yet, with obvious reasons.

My heart is pumping like I just ran a marathon, my face blushing, and what is this else?

I could feel my nipples getting harder through the thin fabric of my pajamas.

"Stand up." I said under my breath.

He stood up with a lot of hesitation.

I gasped as I saw now that his penis was getting bigger after that kick.

I reached down with my small hands and grabbed hold of his nut sack, trapping both testicles within my grasp.

He whimpered as he realized he was at my mercy, and I, strangely, was getting wet.

A couple of tense seconds went past as we both looked at each other awkwardly, then I dug my fingers deep down in the most swollen testicle, it must have been the one that was kicked earlier.

His eyes rolled back in his head and his knees gave in.

"Hnnnnnnnng-" He fell down and lay down in the foster position, but with my small hands I still had his testicle trapped.

"Mom, please let go," he said with his last saved breaths.

I loosened my grip for a few seconds and pulled down both testicles as far down the sack as possible and held them there.

"I'm sorry Marcus but you have to be punished for this perversion" I patted his swollen balls and gave them a flick with my finger.

"They'll be there tomorrow, hopefully" with the last word I made a fist out of my small hand and punched his sack, making sure that both got crushed under my knuckles.

"Ooooh my Goooood" Marcus let out a moan and came all over my arm and hands.

"Jesus christ Marcus, you really are a pervert" I exclaimed and went to the bathroom to wipe myself off.

Marcus still laying on the floor of his room, in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment