"Shower"
By SmuttoFetishor
*
Tim was thrilled to be home alone. At 27 years old his mother was constantly harassing him about getting a job or cleaning up or something stupid. She wasn’t supposed to be home until evening and his sister shouldn’t be home from class for at least another 2 hours. She had been piling on to their mother’s nagging ever since she turned 18 and it was driving him crazy.
Tim stepped out of the shower, his not quite 2 inch penis pressed firmly against his lower hanging balls. With a sigh he realised he forgot his towel so he bravely opened the door right as his younger sister, Kim, was walking past.
He froze. Her shocked face turned into a shrill cackle as she pointed at his genitals. “Damn bro. I thought boys your age had hit puberty by now. Or did you shave so it would look bigger?” She leant down for a closer look. “Probably wouldn’t be able to see it if you did have any pubes.”
“It-it-” Tim started to defend himself but was cut off with more jests.
“It what? It can’t be cold, look at all the steam in the room. And your balls are hanging so much lower. Not that that’s saying much but I’ve never seen a guy’s balls hang lower than his dick before. I didn’t know they could even be that small. Guess my big bro does have things to teach me. Or, maybe I should start calling you little bro?” She made a pinching gesture with her fingers.
“It gets bigger.” Tim spat out with annoyance.
“Bigger? Looks like it’s getting smaller somehow.”
Tim finally had the sense to cover himself with his hands.
Kim scoffed. “You definitely don’t need both hands to cover what I just saw. How much bigger can it possibly get?”
“It gets way bigger. Definitely bigger than anyone you’ve seen.”
“No way that thing gets past 5 inches. Even that would be one of the smallest I’ve seen.”
“It’s over 5.” Tim said with confidence.
“Wanna bet? When you dry off meet me in the living room. Still naked. I’ll measure it and if you’re right I’ll do all your chores for a year. Even though we already do but at least Mom would get off your back about it for the year.”
He felt himself shrivel up at the thought of his mother’s nagging, glad Kim couldn’t see past his hands. “Great. You might as well get started on the washing up now.”
“But. When we find out it’s under 5 inches I get to kick you in the balls.”
Tim’s breath caught as Kim continued. “Three times and they can come at any time in the next month.”
Tim relaxed. He knew he was over 5 inches. He had to be. There was no way he could be the smallest dick his sister had seen. “You’re on.”
Tim received a sneer as he entered the living room and Kim saw his dick again. Quickly, she dove and held the tape measure up to his flaccid penis before he could react. “1 and a half.” She giggled as she measured her pinky finger to be 2 inches long. She held it up to his penis. “It’s about as thin, too!”
Her uncontrollable laughter eventually settled down and she looked to her brother expectantly. “Well? When does it get bigger?”
“It’s difficult in this situation. It doesn’t just get hard, especially when you make fun of it.” Tim said with a beet red face.
“Aw. Does wittle brother need a bit of ecouwagement?” She crawled up to him and took his penis in her 2 fingers, stroking the tip like a pet hamster. “Does the little guy not like being made fun of? I’m sure we can make him feel better and then he’ll be bigger and he won’t be made fun of. Maybe he’ll even get a kiss if he gets big enough.”
The attention worked and Tim’s member throbbed to life. Kim changed her grip to stroke the length of Tim’s cock with 2 fingers.
“You can use the whole hand.” Tim moaned through staggered breath.
“Maybe I can. But I don’t need to yet.”
“I’m gonna cum.”
Kim let go, much to Tim’s disappointment. “Already? It’s been like 30 seconds. But, if you are that means this is as hard as you get? As big as you get?” She gently squeezed the sides with her fingers.
Tim pushed his fully engorged member out with pride. The touch of a woman’s hand had made it as big as he had ever seen it. “Yes!”
Kim pressed the tape measeue against Tim’s shaft. He hoped she could measure it before he came. He wouldn’t be able to live with the shame if his sister had that under her belt.
“Looks like I win.” Kim declared. “4 and…3 quarters. Just about.”
Tim looked down in shock thinking she must have been joking. She wasn’t. She even had it pressed generously into his pelvis. He felt his masculine self-image shatter.
“Is it really that small?”
“Definitely the smallest I’ve ever seen.”
Tim’s heart dropped when he remembered the bet. “Please, can you do something else instead of kick me? I’ll do anything.”
“Yeah right. Like I’d trust you to actually do anything I asked. You said the little guy was 5 inches and he’s not. Plus, you’ve been really annoying me lately. No way I pass up a chance to kick the hell out of those marbles you call balls.” She flicked his nuts before she stepped back as if winding up for a kick.
“Please. Measure again, it can get bigger. It just needs more encouragement.” Tim started stroking his shaft and took a step closer. “Look. I’ll make it bigger. Your hand made it so big. Maybe your mouth-.”
The force of the foot that collided with his balls from behind was unimaginable. As was the shrill shriek that left his lips as his heels lifted off the ground. He dropped to his knees cradling his nuts. With his head on the floor he managed to look behind him to see his mother angrily tapping her sandal clad foot on the floor.
“Disgusting boy. I thought it was bad enough you never clean up after yourself or help around the house or even pay rent, but this? Waving that wretched little thing around in front of your sister?”
“He wanted me to touch it so it would get bigger.” Kim could barely contain her smile at her mother’s deepening anger.
“I’m sick to death of your behaviour, your attitude and that I’m still cleaning the spunk off your sheets because you can’t get a girl to touch you. Things are going to change around here. This house is now officially a firm matriarchy. You will do as you’re told and if you do not your balls will pay the price. Am I clear? Stand up and answer me.”
“I’m sorry. But it’s not what you think.”
“I said stand up.” His mother waited with her hands on her hips.
Tim placed his hands on the floor and attempted to push himself up but the blow to his balls had sapped his strength and he slumped down on his knees.
“I will count to three. Each number is another kick if you don’t get up in time.”
Fear coursed through his veins. One kick put him in this much agony. He could never take three. He pushed himself up as quickly as he could. First to a knee. The number 2 added urgency that he’d never felt in his life and he pushed himself up to both feet, albeit still hunched and holding his balls.
“Face me and tell me you understand our new arrangement.”
His face flushed with embarrassment as he turned, refusing to look his mother in the face.
“Hands by your side.”
With a deep breath and closed eyes Tim slowly moved his hands from his crotch revealing his flaccid and shrivelled penis sitting on top of his bright red balls.
“Disgusting. I truly hoped for your sake it would have grown since you were in diapers. I suppose my hopes were in vain. Now, the new rules are simple. First, you are not to wear clothes in this house anymore so your balls can be properly accessed and punished. Second you are to do what you are told by any woman that is here. Do you understand?”
“I understand.”
Whack!
He felt his mother’s foot connect with both of his orbs, pressing them perfectly up into his pelvis and he crumpled to the ground. “You will address me as ma’am.” She knelt in front of him. “Try again.”
“Yes, ma’am.” Tim wheezed as his sister cackled behind him.
“One more thing.” His mother said, lifting his head as she stood.
He knelt before her. Naked, embarrassed and defeated. His hands dropped from his crotch as he awaited his mother’s next words.
Whack!
“I did count to 2.” He couldn’t help but bury his head into his mother’s thigh, trying not to sob, as her foot mercilessly pressed into his battered testicles.
No comments:
Post a Comment