August 24, 2026

Dating the biggest ball buster in school

Dating the biggest ball buster in school

By Fit-Most8626

*

Growing up, I got to see my fair share of guys getting hit in the balls. Seeing it happen in person, always had a way stronger effect on me than anything else. For instance, I can’t remember what grade it was started but a bunch of guys in my school would play the “sack tap game”. It’s pretty self explanatory. The girls in my class thought it was hilarious and laughed anytime someone got hit good. There was 1 girl who enjoyed it more than others. Her name was Courtney. Courtney not only thought it was hilarious to see but was also the only girl to ever join in. It was kind of unfair considering no one could retaliate but that’s what made it even better for her. This was the first time I started to notice Courtney.

Over the next couple of years, I would hear so many stories about her and her busting ways. The 2 guys that dated her talked about how she would randomly kick them in the balls for no reason whatsoever. To them it was a nightmare, to me it sounded like a dream come true. Needless to say, those relationships didn’t last too long. I didn’t get close to Courtney until our junior year. I had her in a couple of my classes and we vibed out pretty hard. She had a very goofy personality and would say a lot of random shit. As if it couldn’t get any better, she also made a ton of references to hitting guys in the balls as well. Even though she was no were near the hottest girl in our grade, non of that mattered to me. Her personality and knowing she loved Ballbusting made her an instant winner in my book. Not to mention she was still very cute, had really big boobs, and a nice body with a tight ass.

During our senior year, I finally decided to test my luck and asked Courtney if she wanted to hang out after school. She didnt hesitate to say yes. I felt a ton of butterflies in my system excited with joy. She came over to my house after school and we smoked a blunt in my back yard. It didn’t take long for her to start making comments like “that’s a straight kick in the pants” or “his jewels would be crushed”. I took this opportunity to ask her questions about when was the first time she hit a guy in the nuts and how did she feel afterwards. She told me about how in 5th grade, she kneed a boy in the nuts after he wouldn’t stop annoying her. Apparently he fell to the floor and started crying while she just starred at him. She said she felt nothing and that he deserved it. I asked her what even prompted her to do that and she quickly answered “my mom”. She went to tell me stories about how her mom not only taught her to hit guys in the testicles but told her multiple stories on how it saved her life.

She shared one story in particular that even made me wince in pain. Apparently her mom had dated some guy who had a short temper. They had gotten into it one night and he started to choke her mom. She tried scratching, biting, and punching him but nothing was working. She then tried the last thing she could and reached down between his legs. She got a hold of both his balls and started to squeeze for her life. The guy tumbled down and let go of her focusing all his attention on prying her hands off his nuts. He begged her to let go but she refused. The cry’s for help alerted the neighbors as they called 911. After he had passed out from the pain, Courtney’s mom also called the cops to tell them everything that happened. Before the cops and ambulance showed up, her mom kicked him in the balls while he was passed out about 5 times as hard as she could. She told her that men like that don’t deserve to have a functioning dick.

After she finished the story, Courtney added “but I mainly like it because it’s so damn fun. Being able to take down a guy twice my size with one kick to the nads makes me feel powerful”. At this point I had to shoot my shot. Everything was there in-front of my face so I just let it all out. I told her if she’s ever had a guy that was into getting hit in the balls. Her reply was “no I wish”. We both looked at each other and without even saying a word she knew where I was going with it. Her eyes lit up and she asked me if I was being serious. I looked her in the eyes and told her I was absolutely serious. She asked me if anyone else was home to which I said no. My parents wouldn’t be home until around 7pm which gave us about 3 hours of free time. She asked me if we could go into my bedroom. Once we got in she kicked off her shoes and apologized about her smelly socks. I smiled and told her it was perfectly fine because I was kind of into that as well. She laughed and made a comment saying “wow you’re prefect”. It made me feel so damn comfortable. I was so happy I was getting to share my first experience with someone like Courtney.

I threw on a movie for some background noise as Courtney and I began to talk a little more. Throughout our conversation, I noticed her eyes kept shifting from looking at me, and looking down in between my legs. It was turning me on so damn much. I couldn’t hold back as my dick began to grow. She noticed almost immediately and threw a punch directly at it. When she noticed I didn’t even flinch, she threw 4 more punches each getting harder and harder. By the time she finished, I was fully erect. I stood up and quickly pulled my shorts and boxers off exposing my rock hard cock. I was so stiff that my dick was pointing straight up towards my stomach giving her a very clear view of my dangling balls. She stood up her self and immediately started to role play. She got into a fighting stance and shouted “your steel metal rod is no match for my deadly nut kick”. She then let out a couple of karate sound effects before firing her foot right in between my legs. The first two hit both balls directly. The third kick smashed my left nut between her big toe and my thigh. This sent me crashing down to my knees. Even though I was in a lot of pain, I couldn’t help but to laugh.

I loved the way she was making it out to be as if we were in an overly dramatic kung fu movie. She followed this up with saying “now that I’ve got you weak, I shall finish you off with my deathly ball grip”. She reached down and made sure to grip both my balls before she yanked and squeezed them. I could tell she wasn’t going full strength but she was doing just enough to make me feel the pain. I let her squeeze for about 20 seconds before giving up. As I laid there in pain she stood over me placing her foot directly on my boner pinning it between her foot and the floor. She had defeated me and I stood no chance against her nut shots. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. When I looked up at her as she stood over me, I noticed her yoga pants were a lot more damp inbetween her legs. When I stood up, I got really close to her until my dick was pressing up against her pussy. I could feel the warmth and wetness being generated from her. She began to moan as I pressed harder and harder. She took off her pants as we began to make out.

As I began kissing her neck and playing with her boobs, she reached down and stuck my dick inside of her. I began slowly stroking until I found a good rhythm. We fucked for about 5 minutes before I started seeing it in her eyes that she was close to cumming. As her moans grew louder and louder, I felt myself ready to bust inside of her. When she finally couldn’t take it anymore, she reached down and began squeezing my balls as she was mid orgasm. She wrapped her legs around me just incase I tried pulling out from the pain. Within seconds of her squeezing, I began to unload inside of her. It was timed perfectly as we both finished at the same time. Even as I shot my last load, she kept a firm grip around my testicles until I was complete empty. This would be the start to a very crazy sexual relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment