August 17, 2026

Abbie Doesn't Want to Blow Her Boss

Abbie Doesn't Want to Blow Her Boss

By funkybusted


"What the fuck are you talking about? That can't be true!" I asked indignantly.

"It is, Kim told me she did it last quarter." Claire answered.

"She blew him? To get her bonus?"

"I swear, and I bet Susan did it too. She just bought that fancy new car a few months ago."

"Un-fucking-believeable!"

It couldn't be true, at least I hoped it wasn't. Claire says that you have to blow our boss to collect your bonus. That seems too unfair to be true. I met my sales goals for the quarter, so I should get my bonus without having to suck someone's dick. What the fuck!?!?

"Look, Abbie, I understand you're angry. But be smart, it's for a lot of money. You just spend ten minutes on your knees sucking Matt's cock, and then you get paid."

"So you're going to do it?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't think we have a choice. I need the money. And you have to admit, this is an easy place to work. I like it here, and we're very well paid."

"But ... but ... fuck!" I was really angry. Why is it always like this? I find a good job, and then some guy wants to cheat me out of my money or make me do something I don't want to do. I was really pissed. I was supposed to meet with Matt the next day, but I didn't want to suck his stupid cock.

"I'm meeting with him this afternoon," Claire said. "I'll let you know what happens."

"Okay, thanks. I need to think about this."

I went back to work, but I was fuming, and curiosity was killing me to hear what would happen to Claire during her meeting. I had a long and annoying afternoon, I couldn't seem to focus on my work. I had a couple of calls to make, and I had to put on a happy face, but it wasn't easy. Claire got up to go to her meeting, and I would soon find out what she had to do.

Claire was gone for half an hour, and it struck me that a meeting like this should take five minutes, unless of course, she did have to suck a cock to get her check. I heard her walking back down the hall. She stopped by my office and held a check up.

"I got my bonus," she said.

"So ... did you have to do it? Did you suck his cock?"

"Look, honey, I need the money. Besides, I didn't really mind. Matt's kind of cute, and he has a nice cock. It was fun." She pulled her bra out of her purse, "I need to go to the bathroom and put this back on."

Damnit! So it was true. Fuck that! I'm not going to do it. I decided to leave work and head home. I couldn't think, and I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I grabbed my things and left, but even at home, I was still fuming. I couldn't get it out of my head. This just isn't right. I slept fitfully, but resolved to hold out and finally managed to catch some sleep.

After a fitful sleep, I found that I was beginning to weaken. I mean, Matt's not a bad looking guy. And I don't mind sucking some cock. I mean, if he asked nicely, I might just do it anyhow. I came to the realization that I was getting myself all worked up over nothing. And, to be honest, I needed the money too. I got ready for work, I put on a low-cut top and a lacey push-up bra. I found one of my shorter skirts, one that I used to wear when I went out clubbing, and put it on. I checked myself in the mirror, and I looked good. I went into work ready to face my fate.

"Hey, Abbie, you look hot," I heard from behind me. It was my friend Susan.

"Thanks, Susan. I thought I would up my game a little today."

"It must be time for your bonus," she said with a laugh and walked down the hall towards her office.

Fuck. I guess everyone knows about this. I suddenly felt foolish for dressing up. It felt like all the women were going to laugh at me behind my back. Still, I had a lot of work to do. I needed to take care of the things I should have done yesterday. I immersed myself in my work, and was surprised when the reminder came up for my meeting with Matt. I stopped by the women's room to make sure everything was in place. I pushed my breasts together and up. What a whore, I thought to myself.

"Hi, Abbie, come on in," Matt said as I knocked on his door. "Close the door behind you."

"Hi Matt."

"Please, take a seat. We have a few things to go over."

I sat across the desk from him. He stood up and walked over to me. He sat in the chair next to me and turned towards me.

"I'm happy to say you met all your sales goals this quarter, you have a sizeable bonus waiting for you."

"Yes, thanks."

"I want to talk to you about a tradition at my company. You're new here, and this is your first bonus. You see, you can double your bonus if you would like."

"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant, but I wanted to hear him say it.

"Well, your bonus was five thousand dollars based on your sales targets. If you would like ten thousand dollars, then we can make that happen."

"Of course, I would like ten thousand dollars."

"I just need you to do something for me, I need you to suck my cock."

Well, he got right to it. I thought maybe there would be more easing me into it, but he went right to asking me to suck his cock.

"You're saying you'll give me ten thousand if I suck your cock?" I asked indignantly.

"Yes."

"But that's not fair, I earned my bonus by doing good work."

"Yes, you did. And you can have your five thousand dollar check right now. But if you want more, then you'll have to do just a bit more work."

I'm sure he could see that I was angry, but I needed the money. I pushed that anger down.

"Okay."

He kicked off his shoes and undid his pants, then he took them off. He already had an erection. He sat on the chair, spread his legs, and motioned to the floor in front of him. I knew what I had to do. I figured I would get it over with as quickly as possible. I dropped to my knees and reached for his cock. I wrapped my fingers around it, and he moaned.

"See, that's not so bad," he said as I knelt with my lips inches from his cock. Claire was right, it was a nice cock. Big and with a nice fat head. I wanted to suck on that head. I was ready to do it. I ran my tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, then I sucked the head of his cock in. He moaned as I let my tongue trace around his cock head inside my mouth. Then I sucked hard on his cock.

"Fuck, yes!" he moaned. "I knew you would be good at it." As he said that, his hand pushed into my shirt and inside my bra. He grabbed my breast and squeezed it, then he pushed the arms down on my shirt and my bra. "Your knockers are spectacular."

Knockers? What an asshole. Who calls them knockers? This guy is living in the fifties. And who the fuck is he to feel me up without asking?

I was getting annoyed, so I tried to focus on sucking his cock. I decided I would try to take it deep. It's a big cock, maybe nine inches, so I wasn't sure I could do it. I got more than half of it in. I tried to take more and more with each thrust. He arched his back and pushed into my mouth. I gagged as his cock forced its way into my throat. I pulled back from his cock, his hands came out of my blouse, and he pushed my head onto his cock.

And that's when I did it. I guess I snapped. I had had enough. I snaked my hand up between his legs, I wrapped my fingers around his balls, and then I squeezed as hard as I could.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK! MY BALLS!" he cried out. His hands left my head. I pulled my head off his cock and knelt in front of him with his balls still firmly in my grip. I watched excitedly as ball meat pushed out between my fingers. The look of shock and horror on his face was perfect. I felt so strong and powerful. Suddenly, the roles were reversed, he was going to do what I wanted.

"Let go of my balls, what do you think you are doing?"

"I've had enough of your shit, we're going to do things my way now."

"What? What do you mean?"

"This," I said, and I pulled my phone out with my free hand. I found the camera and presssed record, then I leaned the phone against a picture on his desk and pointed it at his balls. Then I looked into the phone.

"My jerk of a boss says we have to blow him to get our full bonus." I squeezed his balls until he winced. "I decided fuck that. I decided to make this video showing what I do to guys who blackmail me." Then I leaned back so the camera had a good view of his cock and balls.

"I squeeze their balls until they beg for mercy."

I mashed his balls into each other; he groaned and whimpered. "Please, my balls." He kept repeating himself. "Please, my balls." The thing was, I had barely squeezed him yet. He had no idea what was coming. I moved my thumb into position and then jammed it into his left nut.

"OH FUCK!" he cried out. I pushed harder. "PLEASE! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?"

"I want my fucking bonus!"

"Okay, okay, you can have it!"

I pulled my thumb back, but kept my firm grip on his balls. I mashed them together in my hand, flattening them like little ping pong balls in my grip. I moved his balls around in my hand, then compressed them. I did it over and over, giving him a moment to catch his breath, and then crushing his stupid nuts again.

"One more thing, you won't do this to me again. Next time, you just give me my fucking full bonus."

"Okay, whatever you want."

I gave his balls one last hard squeeze, just to get my point across. I felt them squish in my hand, and I looked at them. I liked watching them flatten in my grip. He must have liked it too, because suddenly his cock twitched and a load of cum shot onto his leg and dripped to the floor.

"Ohhhh, oh fuck!" he groaned as his cock twitched and spewed cum everywhere. He reached for his cock and jerked himself onto the floor. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned. I was still squeezing his balls, and he reached for his cock and jerked himself off.

"Holy shit," I laughed, "I didn't see that coming."

"Ohhhh," he moaned, still orgasming as he emptied his balls. I let go of them and grabbed my phone. I turned off the camera and slid the phone into my pocket.

"Give me my check, I sucked your cock."

"What makes you think I'm going to honor what I agreed to when you were crushing my balls?"

"Oh, that's easy. I have video, and it's already uploaded it to my cloud account."

"Oh, fuck. Alright, you win." He grabbed an envelope off my desk and handed it to me. "You're a real bitch, Abbie."

"Maybe, but you're an asshole. What you were doing is wrong on every level."

"No one was hurt."

"No, just humiliated. And that's what I did to you."

I grabbed my checks and left. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but at least I got my bonus. Time for a new car.

* * *

Kim stopped by my office and plopped down on the chair opposite my desk. "Hi Abbie, how was your weekend?"

"It was great, I went out to dinner with friends on Friday and spent Saturday night watching football with a few of my male friends."

"Oh, that sounds great."

"What's the matter, Kim? You seem down in the dumps."

"Yeah, I have my bonus meeting today. I'm just not in the mood."

"Oh, with Matt? Yeah, I think it's safe to say that those meetings kind of suck."

"Literally."

We both laughed. "Um, look, Kim, there is something I can do to help, if you're interested."

"Really? What do you mean?"

"Well, I did something crazy, so I didn't have to blow Matt. And he still gave me my bonus."

"What? What did you do?"

"I grabbed his balls and squeezed them as hard as I could, and I made a video of me busting his balls and him blowing his load."

"Are you crazy?"

"Probably, but if you want to avoid blowing him, I could come in during your meeting, and we could take control of it."

Kim was obviously thinking about it, the look of confusion that showed clearly on her face was slowly turning into a smile. Then a big smile.

"Fuck yeah! Give me a few minutes to get his pants off, and then come into his office. That would be fucking great!"

"Sounds like a plan. Stop by my office before you go over there."

I can't explain why, exactly, but this made me very happy. Maybe because now it was more than just me in trouble, or maybe it was because I liked fucking with the boss's balls. Whatever the reason, I was charged up and felt excited. Kim stopped by my office on the way to her meeting. I checked the time on my watch and waited five minutes. My heart was beating fast as I got up. I was nervous and excited. I made my way to Matt's office, I heard voices inside, and I let myself in.

"What are you doing here?" Matt asked indignantly.

"She's here to help me deal with you," Kim replied.

"Yes, and remember I still have that video of you cumming all over yourself when I squeezed your balls."

"Oh fuck," Matt said as the realization of what was going on hit him. His hands reached for his pants.

"You won't be needing those just yet," I said quickly.

"What? What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"Well, Kim would like to give you a little payback for this bullshit that you've subjected her to."

"Yes, I would. Stand up over there," Kim said, pointing to a spot near his chair. Kim walked over and sat in his chair as he stood, then she turned him towards her and reached for his balls.

"Kim, come on now, you don't want to do this."

Kim's hand tightened on his balls. "Yes, I do. It was humiliating that you made me suck your cock."

"Please, Kim, I'll give you your full bonus."

"Oh, you will anyhow. Now keep quiet and take your punishment like a man," I said.

Matt stood with a look of dejection. I almost felt sorry for him, except that he humiliated all of us. I could easily recall the feeling of sitting between his legs with his cock in my mouth, and him complimenting my 'knockers'. My fucking knockers. I was getting pissed again.

"Squeeze them harder, Kim. Bring him to his knees as he did to us."

"OH FUCK! MY BALLS!" Matt looked shocked. Kim's hand tightened around his nuts. I could see one of his balls trying to escape between her fingers. She regripped and squeezed even harder.

"FUCK..." he groaned as he dropped to his knees. She came down to the floor with him. "PLEASE, KIM! IT HURTS SO MUCH!"

Kim's grip loosened. I wanted to chide her to do it harder, but it was her show, not mine.

"I can't believe you made me suck your cock to get my bonus," she said as she took his cock in her hand. "That's such a rotten thing to do to someone." She ran her hand up and down his shaft. "And all just to get you off, what a fucking pervert."

Her hand tightened on his balls again, "Just fucking disgusting," she said.

"Ohhhh fuck," Matt groaned, and then his cock exploded in Kim's hand. Cum shot onto her hand, up her arm, and on the floor. It was an insane amount of cum, Matt's cock throbbed in her hand as the cum shot far and wide.

"What the fuck?" Kim said as she let go of his cock, stood, and then jumped back from him. His cock was still shooting gobs of cum onto the floor.

"What a pervert!" Then she pulled her leg back, and Matt looked up at her. Fear crossed his face, then her foot smashed into his balls, and a look of agony replaced that look of fear. Matt fell forward onto his face. He grabbed his balls on the way down and curled up on the floor.

"I'm taking my bonus check, and I expect an even bigger bonus next quarter. Or else!" Kim turned and grabbed her check. I turned off the video on my phone and followed her out of his office.

"Fuck, that was awesome. I don't even care if he fires me, it was worth it."

"Oh, he won't fire you, not after that video. We'll be fine."

"Thanks, Abbie, you're the best. I have to go wash this cum off of me. What a mess."

* * *

"Hi Abbie, do you have a minute?" I turned to see Sue standing at my office door.

"Sure, Sue, what's up?" She walked in and sat down across from me, she looked a little nervous.

"I was talking with Kim yesterday, she told me about you standing up to Matt. I was wondering if you would be willing to do it with me too?"

"Of course, but I might have a better idea. Rather than confront him one at a time, why don't we all go in with you? Let's stop this once and for all."

"Really? Overwhelming force, right?"

"I'm assuming Kim told you, I have some video of him that would be embarrassing for him. He has to do what we want. I was thinking we could all punish him together. I mean, he humiliated each of us, it's the least we can do in return."

"Yes, I like your thinking. Let's all go together to my bonus meeting later on."

We agreed and then checked with Kim and Claire, of course, they were up for it too. Sue and I went out to lunch together later and strategized about what we wanted to do to Matt.

"I've had enough of Matt's bullshit, we need to teach him a lesson," Sue said.

"Exactly, that's how I feel too. He humiliated me, and it pissed me off."

"What made you think of squeezing his balls in the first place?"

"I don't know, I was just so mad, and his balls were right there."

"How hard do you squeeze them?"

I had to laugh. "Not that hard. He started freaking out as soon as my fingers pressed into them. They seem to be just as sensitive as you see in the movies."

We chatted about Matt's nuts and what Sue wanted to do to them. I almost felt bad for him. We finished our meal, and soon it was time for Sue's meeting, so we gathered up Claire and Kim and made our way to his office. Matt's head jerked up when he saw us all file in.

"Uh, what's going on?" It was obvious that he was nervous, he was expecting Susan to give him his blowjob, and instead he was facing the four of us. I decided to take control of things.

"Look, Matt, we've had enough of this. All of us. It's time for you to stop doing this to us, and, frankly, you need to be punished for your behavior."

Matt's suddenly looked down, then he looked up at us. "Oh fuck ... uh ... I'm sorry."

"It's a little late for sorry, take off your clothes."

"And if I don't want to?"

"Let me remind you of a little video we made the other day," I pulled up my phone and started the video of him blowing his load when I squeezed his balls.

"Okay, okay, you win." Matt looked a little dejected, but he stripped quickly. He already had an erection.

"Go ahead, Sue, give him a good squeeze."

Sue walked up to him and cupped his balls in her hand. He looked at her nervously as her grip slowly tightened. It was funny to watch his face. First a look of excitement, then pain, and finally fear. Matt groaned as Sue tightened her grip, but his cock was still rock hard.

"I'm so mad at you, I could crush your fucking nuts."

"Please ... it hurts so much," he begged. She readjusted her fingers, then pushed her middle finger deep into his left ball.

"Fuck, my balls!" he groaned as he dropped to the floor. He cupped his aching balls in his hand as tears began to stream down his cheeks.

"Put your hands behind your back," Sue demanded.

Matt looked up at her, then slowly took his hands away and put them behind his back.

"I can't believe I let you humiliate me like that for all these years." She swung her foot into his balls. The sound of her foot slapping into his balls was surprising, Matt grimaced, but managed to stay on his knees.

"Making me get down on my knees to suck your cock." Her foot swung into his balls again.

"Fuck," he groaned.

"To get the bonus that I deserved the whole time."

She stood over him, slapping her foot into his cock and balls as she spoke. Faster and harder with each strike. Sue was angry, and it seemed like it was almost cathartic for her to kick him repeatedly in his sensitive nuts. I have to give Matt credit for taking it, one kick after another.

Suddenly, there was a change in Matt. His back straightened, and he seemed to push his balls into Sue's foot as it came up. His breathing was getting heavier, the sick fuck was getting off. I don't think Sue noticed, she was too busy beating on his balls. Matt grabbed her foot when it came up, and he pulled it into his cock and balls. He cried out as he shot a rope of cum onto her leg.

"Fuck!" he groaned. His cock throbbed against Sue's leg, covering it in his jizz. She looked down at him in disgust.

"And you came. Of course you came!" She yanked her foot away from him, grabbed her bonus checks off his desk, and stomped off.

Kim, Claire, and I all stood in shock as Matt stroked the last of the cum from his cock. We looked at each other, trying not to laugh, and walked out of Matt's office. I went to the ladies' room to see if Sue was okay. She was cleaning Matt's cum off her stockings.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yes, but I want more."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I'm going to get it."

* * *

It's been a wild week. I've caused a lot of havoc at the office where I work, and we've all been talking about it. A lot.

You see, our boss, Matt, used to force the women in the office to blow him in order to get our bonus checks. So once a quarter, the four women in the office would get on our knees and suck cock. It was humiliating and embarrassing, and I decided I wasn't going to do it. When it was my turn to blow him, I grabbed him by the balls and made him do what I wanted. I took video of him cumming as I squeezed his balls, and threatened to release it on the internet if he didn't give us our bonuses. Eventually, all the girls in the office did it to him, and we all got paid.

Sue came by my office to chat, she closed my door and sat down. "Thanks for your help with the bonus checks, I feel a lot better about working here."

"You're welcome, it was fun."

"I'm annoyed with myself for blowing him all these years, I should have stood up for myself a long time ago."

"Well, that's all behind us, now we run the office."

"I suppose, but one thing still bothers me."

"What's that?"

"He used to video me sucking his cock, I hated that. I bet he still watches them and jerks off."

"Oh, do you want to try and steal his phone?"

"No, I'm sure he has backups. I want to do something else, and I could use your help."

"Yes...?"

"I want to make him eat me, and I want you to make a video of it. And while he's eating me, maybe you could squeeze his balls."

Holy shit. I love this woman, that's so evil. "Yes, I'm in!"

She laughed at my obvious enthusiasm. "I figured you might be. Shall we go see him?"

We headed over to Matt's office. We walked in and closed the door behind us.

"Good morning, Matt," Sue said. She already sounded different, more in charge. I'm sure Matt noticed.

"Uh ... hi ladies," he said as he looked up at us. "What can I do for you?"

"You can take your clothes off."

"What? No. Come on, you already got your bonuses. We're even."

"Even? You made me suck your cock for years, we're not even."

Matt looked up, he had a choice to make. I wanted him to make the right one.

"She's right, Matt, be a man and take your punishment. Don't make us put your video on the internet."

Matt's face fell, he knew we had him. We had him by the balls. He stood up slowly, and without a word, took his clothes off. It was surprising to see that he had an erection, his cock was hard and looked ready to go. Sue walked up to him and ran her hand along his cock, then she sat in his chair. She motioned for him to get on his knees between her legs, then she hiked up her skirt and pushed her panties to the side. Matt stared at her pussy, inches from his face. I set my phone on the table and started recording a video.

"Lick it," she commanded. Matt leaned in, his arms on her legs, and began licking her. She began moaning immediately, she must have wanted this badly. I walked around behind Matt, his balls hung down between his legs. He looked so vulnerable, his manhood just dangling there. So exposed. It would be mean and cruel to squeeze them, but then I thought of him pushing his cock into my mouth and his hand feeling for my breasts. I cupped them in my fingers and squeezed.

"MMMmmmmm!" Matt moaned into Sue's pussy as I squeezed his balls flat against each other. They looked like two little pancakes trying to burst from his ballsack. I tugged on them, and then pushed them together to the end of his ballsack. I could actually see each ball straining against the sensitive skin of his sack. I jammed my thumb into his left ball, and I cried out in Sue's pussy.

"Yes," Sue moaned. Her face was getting red, her breathing was heavy. She put her hands on Matt's head and then pulled him into her pussy. "FUCK YES!" she cried out as she began to orgasm. "OH FUCK YES!" Damn, Sue was having an amazing orgasm. Her body shuddered as she orgasmed, then she moaned softly as she pushed Matt away. She held his head in her hands and looked down at him between her legs.

I glanced over at his balls resting in my hand. I had stopped squeezing them when Sue was orgasming, I figured he suffered enough. Matt's cock looked so hard, I wanted to touch it. I wanted to see what it would feel like. I let go of his balls and wrapped my fingers around his hard cock. It was warm and hard in my hand, I could feel the desire in Matt through his cock. He was so hot.

I don't know why I did it, but I couldn't help myself. I squeezed his cock and ran my hand along the shaft, then I stroked it. Once. Twice.

"OHHHHHH FUCK!" That's all it took. Matt's body stiffened, and he shot a rope of cum onto his office floor. "FUCK!" he cried out as I stroked him again. Each stroke seemed to cause another rope of cum to spurt out. I took his balls in my free hand and squeezed them gently as I stroked his cock. I wanted all his cum on the floor in front of his desk. I stroked him until there was no more left, then I finally let his cock and balls go.

Sue straightened herself up, pushing her panties back in place. She stood up, leaving Matt kneeling on the floor in front of his chair. I grabbed my phone and turned off the camera, and Sue and I walked out of his office. We closed the door behind us.

"Fuck, that was hot," Sue said.

"I may have to do that too," I replied.

"Maybe you could take a turn, he's pretty good at eating pussy."

"Hmmmm."

No comments:

Post a Comment