Robin Spies On Her Brother
By funkyBusted. In collaboration with HoneydewRemote4883
My younger brother, Kevin, has always been kind of pervy. I often get the feeling that he's spying on me, but I've only caught him glancing down my blouse a few times. He is truly annoying. It will be nice when he returns to the university in the fall. He's home for the summer, and I will have to put up with him for a few months.
I've been hearing crazy noises from Kevin's room for the last few weeks, and I had to know what he was doing. I slipped my old smartphone behind a messy stack of books in his bookcase, and I set it up to broadcast to my computer. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but I had to know. My friend Ashley was over, and we were watching Kevin on my computer to see what he was up to.
"Oh shit, he's unbuttoning his pants," Ashley said. Kevin was on his bed, looking at his computer. We couldn't see what he was watching, but it was probably porn. He undid his pants and took them off, his erect cock popped out. He grabbed a handful of tissues and went back to his bed.
"Ewww, he's going to jerk off," I said. "I can't watch." I covered my face with my hands.
"Wait, he's turning the computer towards the camera," Ashley said as we both leaned in. "Oh fuck! He's watching a spit-roast." His computer showed a video of a woman getting shared by two guys, one in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Kevin began stroking his cock.
"He's jerking off, this is nuts," Ashley said. It was nuts, but it was fascinating too. No, wait, I didn't want to see this.
"We have to turn it off," I said. "I can't watch him jerk off."
"No, leave it on. I want to see."
"Really! I can't."
"Well then, I'm going in there."
"What? Wait!" Ashley was on her way out of my room. I tried to jump up to catch her, but the door closed in my face. I went back to my computer to watch. There was a knock at Kevin's door. He grabbed his pants and put them back on quickly, then he shut the lid to his computer.
"Uh ... yeah, come in."
"Hi Kevin, what're you doing?" Ashley said casually as she walked into his room.
"Oh, nothing, just surfing the net."
Ashley sat next to him on his bed, "Funny, I heard some strange noises coming from in here. I thought maybe you were jerking off."
"WHAT? No, not me."
"Really?" Ashley said, her hand went to his leg, then up to the obvious lump in his pants. "You have an erection." She rubbed his cock through his pants, and he moaned quietly. "It would be a shame to waste such a nice, big hard on," she said as she slowly rubbed his cock through his pants.
She stopped, her hand lay on his cock. "Would you like me to help?"
"Uhhhh, okay."
Of course, he said yes, he's been hot for Ashley for years. She's way out of his league. He was lucky to have her pay any attention to him. Her hand moved below his cock, and she cupped his balls through his pants. The look on his face was priceless as she slowly tightened her grip. A mix of ecstasy and pain.
"Does that feel good?" she asked innocently.
"Fuck ..." he moaned, "Yes."
Ashley's hand moved around to get a better grip on his balls, then she squeezed harder. The look of shock on his face was priceless. I had to hold in a laugh. Ashley didn't hold it in, she laughed out loud. Her hand kneaded and squeezed Kevin's balls. He squirmed, but didn't try to get away.
Ashley continued to work over Kevin's cock and balls. Squeezing his balls, then rubbing his cock briefly. Kevin seemed to be getting hotter and hotter, pushing into Ashley's hand, trying to get more from her.
"My balls," Kevin groaned. "Oh my balls."
I couldn't help but laugh at that. I hoped they couldn't hear me from my room. Ashley's fingers pushed into his pants, and she squeezed hard.
"OH FUCK!" Kevin cried out as his cock began throbbing in her hand. He spewed cum into his pants. A big wet spot appeared as he pumped a load out.
"Are you kidding me?" Ashley said, laughing out loud. "What a pervert. You came when I squeezed your nuts." Ashley rubbed and squeezed Kevin's cock and balls as he finished cumming. By the time he was done, the front of his pants was soaked in cum.
"Gross!" Ashley said as she stood up, she walked out of his room and back into mine.
"Did you see that? He came!" she said, laughing.
"Did you see his face when you squeezed his balls? That was funny as fuck," I said.
"He's such a pervert."
"We need to do that again."
Ashley nodded yes, she seemed like she was already planning it.
Yesterday, my friend Ashley and I caught my brother jerking off. I always hear these strange noises coming from his room, so I planted my old cell phone in the back of his bookcase. Sure enough, he started watching porn on his computer, and then he began to jerk off. Ashley knocked on his door, and he quickly covered up. She started messing with his balls through his pants, it was no surprise when the pervert had an orgasm.
Ashley came over to see if we could catch him again. We sat in my room and tried to be quiet as we watched him farting around on his computer.
"I couldn't believe how funny that was yesterday," I said. "The face he made when you grabbed his balls almost made me choke."
"Me too, he's such a doofus," Ashley. "Hey, wait, I think I see an erection. Look at the lump in his pants."
"It might be, let's see if he starts touching it."
Kevin stared at his computer, and his hand brushed over his cock. It was going to happen, I could feel it.
"I want to barge in on him when he's naked," Ashley said. "Then I can get to his balls directly."
"Ugh, I don't know if I can watch."
"You have to, it's going to be funny as fuck."
Kevin's hand slid into his pants, he was definitely playing with his cock. He unbuttoned the top button and opened his pants, his hand slipped into his boxers.
"Damnit, I want him to take his pants off," Ashley said. We watched as he pulled his cock out of the top of his boxers. He held the shaft and squeezed it.
"He's gonna jerk it, they're coming off."
I was right, he slipped his pants and boxers off. He had a raging erection. He got back on his bed and sat in front of his laptop, his hand found his cock, and he stroked it.
"That's it, I'm going in," Ashley said.
"Fuck," I said under my breath. This was going to be wild. I watched as Ashley opened his door and charged into his room. She walked directly to him on the bed and sat next to him, her hand reached in for his balls. She grabbed them before he had a chance to cover up.
"What are you doing?" Kevin demanded.
"I'm going to squeeze your balls some more."
"But ... but you can't do that."
She did. He grimaced as she pushed her fingers into his balls, but the look on his face clearly showed that he loved it too.
"Do you want me to stop? Do you really want me to leave your room?"
"I ... fuck ... no."
"Of course you don't, this is the greatest thing that's ever happened to you."
"But, my balls, it hurts so much."
"Show me what a big, strong man you are. Take it for me, take it like a man."
Kevin leaned back on his elbows, and he spread his legs a bit. She took one of his balls between her thumb and first finger, and she squished it.
"FUCK!" he cried out, a look of agony crossing his face. Ashley squeezed even harder, and the expression on his face changed from agony to panic. "MY BALLS!" he croaked.
Ashley laughed out loud, "My balls," she said, chuckling. "Oh my poor balls." I laughed too. He looked fucking ridiculous.
"Please, Ashley, it hurts so much."
"Does it? Then why is your cock so hard?"
She yanked on his balls, and his cock slapped against his stomach. Then she reached for his cock and wrapped her fingers around it. "Your cock is rock hard, like granite." Her hand went up and down the shaft, only one full stroke, and Kevin came. He shot a rope of cum all the way up to his chin. Another rope, and then another. More and more cum covered his stomach, chest, and even his neck.
Ashley stroked his cock until he was finished, then she let go and stood up.
"I don't know what was funnier, your face when I squeezed your balls, or your face when you came."
Kevin didn't say anything. I think he was wrecked. He lay on the bed as Ashley let herself out of his room. In a moment, she was back in mine.
"That was pretty funny," she said.
"Yeah, he makes the funniest faces when you squeeze his balls."
"Did you see how much cum he shot onto himself?"
"Yeah, gross."
Ashley sat next to me. She was quiet for a moment. "Did you notice how big his cock is?"
"I tried not to look."
"It's a handful."
My friend Ashley was over, and we had plans to catch my brother Kevin jerking off again. It wasn't happening, though. For some reason, he wasn't jerking off. He jerks off almost constantly, we were both surprised. We've been catching him, and Ashley has been messing with him. She likes busting his balls, and he puts up with it because Ashley is so hot.
A few weeks ago, I planted a camera in his room. I did it because he was making these crazy sounds, and I wanted to know what he was up to. It turned out that he was jerking off. Loudly. Ashley was over, watching him jerk with me, and she went in to mess with him. It's been a riot to watch, the two of us laugh and make fun of him.
"I'm getting sick of waiting. Just go in there and fuck with him," I suggested. Kevin was sitting at his desk, looking at his computer, but his hand never touched his pants.
"What do you want me to do with him?
"Tempt him some to get him excited, then bust his balls."
"I'll do it." Ashley stood up, then she unbuttoned the top button on her blouse.
"Do another button," I suggested, "He'll never be able to resist." She did, the tops of her big breasts were in plain view. "Fuck, I would do you."
"Hmmm, we may have to try that someday," she replied with a laugh.
She walked out of my room and knocked on Kevin's door. He got up to let her in, and she walked right up to him. "What are you doing?" she asked.
"Studying for exams, they're next week."
"You have time to study later, let's have some fun," she said, and she moved in closer to him. She pushed her leg between his legs, rubbing his cock and balls with her knee. Kevin moaned slightly, then tried to back away. She put her arms on his shoulders to stop him.
"What are you doing?" he asked nervously.
"Just playing."
She leaned in close to him, her knee still pushing into his crotch.
"Your cock feels hard," she said. "And big."
She moved her knee around between his legs.
"Do you like this?"
"Yes," he answered, his voice shaky.
"How about this?" She drew her knee back, then smacked into his nuts with a solid thud. He grunted and then leaned forward against Ashley to hold himself up. She hugged him close, still pushing her knee into his cock and balls. His breathing was loud, he was getting excited.
"That was so hot, I need you to take another for me," she said quietly, almost a whisper. Kevin nodded yes, he would do anything for her, he was so hot and horny. Her leg came back again, and this time she hit him so hard that it lifted him up. His mouth made an O shape, and he looked at Ashley in shock. He held onto her to stop from falling, but then his hands went down her sides. He reached a hand into her blouse, and she didn't stop him. His hand cupped her breast, and he held on. It was wild to watch. I could feel the hunger in him, but all Ashley would give him was knees to his tender and sore testicles. Fuck, it was so funny.
Kevin managed to stand up straight again, his hand was still in Ashley's blouse. He looked at her, she looked down at his hand, and then she let him have it. Another hard shot, right to his balls.
"FUCK!" Kevin cried out, but it was a different sound than his other cries. More from deep inside him. "FUCK!" His entire body shook, and then he moaned loudly as his cock began throbbing in his pants. Cum blasted into his pants, filling them and making a big wet spot. Ashley's knee was buried deep in his crotch, pushing against his orgasming cock and balls. Kevin held onto her, still with a hand on her breast.
"Holy fuck, you came?" Ashley said, while laughing. "What a pervert."
Kevin didn't care, he was busy having an orgasm and feeling her up.
"Just unbelievable!" she said, laughing.
She pulled her knee back and then rammed it into his nuts. That knee seemed to hurt him worse, maybe because he was still cumming. He dropped to the floor in front of her.
"FUCK!" he groaned. "Why did you do that?"
"Because you felt me up."
"Ohhhh ... okay."
Ashley walked out of his room and back into mine. "Did you see him? He grabbed my tit. I'm going to fuck up his balls next time."
"You did a pretty good job today."
"Yeah, that was fun."
My best friend Ashley was over again. We were hanging out in my room and sitting in front of my computer, watching my brother, Kevin. His hand made its way into his pants, he was going to jerk off soon. When he does, Ashley is going to walk into his room and grab him by the balls.
He doesn't know we hid an old phone of mine in his room. I'd been hearing strange noises coming from his room, and I wanted to know what was going on. It was the obvious answer, he was jerking off to porn on the internet. Ashley likes to catch him in the act, then she plays with his balls. I sit in my room and watch because it's funny as hell.
"I wonder what else you can do to him, how far can you push him?" I asked.
"He's pretty hot for me, I think I can get him to do just about anything."
We turned back to the computer, and Kevin had his pants unzipped. He pulled his cock out and ran his hand up and down it.
"I think it's time," Ashley said. She got up to go into his room.
"Wait a second," I said quickly. "He's taking off his pants." Kevin pushed his pants off, then pulled his boxers down. His cock stood proud as he lay on his side, next to his computer. He began stroking it.
"I better get in there before he cums," Ashley said, and she rushed out of my room and ran into his, opening his door without knocking.
"Hi Kevin, I thought I heard something from your room," Ashley said. Kevin slammed his laptop shut, then tried to cover up his cock. Ashley reached past his hand for his balls. She kneaded them as he lay there. Kevin slowly let go of his cock. He moaned as Ashley kneaded his balls. She pulled on them, moving him to the edge of the bed, then she stood him up. Her other hand took his cock and gave it a few quick strokes. Kevin moaned in response. He looked to be in heaven.
"I want to beat on your balls, what do you have in here?" she asked, looking around his room. Kevin looked around nervously as Ashley tugged on his cock and pulled him over to his desk. "Oh, maybe this ruler?" She picked up a wooden ruler, still holding his cock in her other hand. She smacked the ruler into his balls, and it made a clapping sound as his balls swung around wildly.
"That was funny," Ashley said. She did it again and giggled. I was giggling too, it was funny to see his nuts flop around. She slapped at it for a minute or so. Kevin squirmed as she held onto his cock.
"What else do you have in here?" She looked in his desk drawer, then tugged on his cock to drag him over to his closet. She opened it and peered in. "Oh, look, a bat!"
"No, not a bat," Kevin said, trying to pull away from her. She held the bat between his legs, then brought it slowly up to his balls. She squeezed his cock and ran the bat gently along his most sensitive area.
"You'll let me do it, right, Kevin?" She jerked his cock slowly as she spoke. He looked at her wide-eyed, then nodded his head yes. "Oh, good!" she exclaimed, then she pulled back the bat and brought it up between his legs. I can't believe Kevin agreed to this, he is sure hot for Ashley.
"FUCK!" Kevin grunted as the bat smashed into his balls. Kevin tried to twist away from her and close his legs, but he was too late, she got them again. His mouth formed an O shape, like a fish out of water, trying to get some air, then he dropped to his knees.
"No more!" he begged.
"Oh, alright. You're no fun," Ashley said. I watched on my computer, and I couldn't stop laughing at the scene. The way he gasped for breath, and how quickly he dropped to the floor. What a pussy.
Ashley put the bat back in his closet, then looked around the room. She walked over to his bookcase and picked up the biggest book from the case. She set it on his desk, then walked back over to Kevin and extended a hand down to him. She helped him stand. He looked shaky as he walked over to the desk with her. She took his cock in her hand, gave it a few quick strokes, then she guided him over to the open book. His balls dangled over the pages.
"Do we have to?" Kevin asked pleadingly.
"No, I could leave." Her hand squeezed his cock. I know he wanted to say no, to be a man, but he couldn't. Who could? Ashley had her hand on his hard cock, he would do anything.
"Go ahead," he mumbled. She quickly slammed the book shut on his balls before he had a chance to change his mind.
"FUCK!" he grunted.
She held the book shut on his balls, she leaned on the cover. He squirmed as the book squashed his balls. He tried to pull free, but she yanked him back by his cock. He leaned into her hand, then he groaned loudly as Ashley leaned forward, putting more weight on the book.
"OH!" he exclaimed. "Ohhhhh fuck!" Pulling back, then pushing into her hand. "OH FUCK!" A rope of cum shot from his cock and onto his desk. "OH FUCK!" More cum, as his cock throbbed in her hand. Ashley leaned on his balls as he shot ropes of cum onto his desk. She pushed the book down on his balls while he fucked her hand.
"Damn! You can cum from just about anything, can't you?"
Kevin didn't answer. I don't think he could speak. Ashley let up on his balls, he pulled them from the book. She let go of his cock, it still throbbed and dribled cum. He held it as she walked out of his room.
"What a fucking pervert," I said to myself as I laughed them.
My BFF and I have been spying on my brother. It all began because I heard strange noises coming from his room. I hid a phone in his bookcase, and we started watching him. Turns out he was jerking off to porn. He does it all the time, and my friend Ashley likes to go in and interrupt him. She plays with his cock and then squeezes his balls. It's very entertaining, I watch it on the computer in my room. I don't want to be in there with them.
It had been a few days since Kevin jerked off. I knew it would happen again soon, so I invited Ashley over. It didn't take twenty minutes, he was watching some video on his computer, and his hand went into his pants. Soon, he had his pants off, and he started jerking. Ashley got up to go to his room, and she opened his door without knocking and went in. Kevin slammed the lid of his laptop down, but she must have seen what he was watching.
"Open that back up," Ashley demanded.
"No!" He leaned over to cover up his computer. Ashley jumped towards him and grabbed his balls. She jammed her thumb into one of them.
"Give me that laptop, or I'll pop your fucking balls." She wasn't joking, something pissed her off. Kevin must have realized she was serious because he reluctantly handed her the laptop. She opened it and set it on the bed.
"Robin!" she called out.
"No, don't call her," Kevin said. "Please."
"Robin, get in here!"
I could tell from the tone of her voice that I'd better go. I rushed to Kevin's room, and Ashley handed me the laptop. "This is what he was jerking to."
There was a video of someone taking a shower. Someone with big tits and dark hair. Fuck. I know those tits, they're mine.
"Where did you get this?" I demanded.
"I took a video with my phone a few months ago."
"Are there other videos?"
"Uh ... a few."
"Of what?"
"A few more shower videos, a couple of you getting dressed."
"I'm your sister, what the fuck are you doing?"
Ashley's hand tightened on his balls, he was shaking. "I can't help it, you have such amazing tits. They make me crazy."
"FUCK!" I'm going to kill him. "Give me his balls," I said to Ashley. She yanked him over to me and handed me his balls. I grabbed them in my fingers and squeezed. "You're going to pay for this."
"FUCK! MY BALLS!" He groaned as I mashed them in my fingers. It felt good to make him squirm, so after what he did, the fucker. I pushed harder into his balls, feeling better and better about things as he cried out in agony.
He squirmed and tried to wriggle out of my grip, but there was no way. It was making me want to laugh again. It's so funny how powerless and pathetic he is when someone has him by the balls.
"You're going to pay for perving on me!" I hissed, squeezing his balls into each other. They flattened in my hand as I pushed my fingers into them. I was surprised at how soft and squishy they were. I took my thumb and pushed it into his left ball, which was squeezing out from my grip.
"OWWW FUCK!" he cried out. "FUCK! STOP!"
"NO!"
"PLEASE, ROBIN!" he begged.
Damnit. I felt bad for him. Little fucker. I eased up my grip, and he took a deep breath and panted.
"You're going to delete those videos."
"Please let me keep them, please."
I squeezed his nuts hard, "NO!"
"OKAY! OKAY!"
I let up again, and he looked over at Ashley, still next to his computer. "Go ahead, you can delete them." The video was still playing, and I was getting out of the shower and drying off. I noticed Kevin staring at the screen, his cock hard and lying on my hand. I squeezed his balls just enough to make him squirm, but he did more than squirm.
"OHH!" he cried out as a rope of cum shot from his cock onto my arm. "OHHHHH FUCK!" I let go of his balls, then I made a fist and punched him in the nuts. His cock and balls flopped around, and another rope of cum sailed all over his floor. I punched them again and again as he blasted cum everywhere.
"The videos are gone," Ashley said, "Let's get out of here."
We walked back to my room, and we closed the door behind us. I looked at my computer, and Kevin was still in his room, holding his aching balls.
"He looks ridiculous," I said.
"Pathetic," Ashley added.
"Fucking pervert."
"Do you think he has another copy of that video?"
"I would bet on it."
"He was right, you do have amazing tits."
I'm pissed. I mean, really fucking pissed. I knew my brother was a perv, but my friend Ashley and I caught him jerking off to a video of me showering. I got so mad that I beat on his balls. I felt better afterward, but it wasn't enough. I'm still mad. I turned on the video feed from his room, he was just returning from a shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. He seemed to be looking for something, I think he had an erection. That set me off, so I decided to confront him.
"I'm still angry at you," I sneered as I opened his door and let myself into his room. Kevin looked at me nervously, like a deer caught in headlights.
"Uh, sorry, Robin."
"How dare you take a video of me showering?"
"I know, I'm sorry."
As he said it, his eyes wandered up to my chest. I hadn't thought about it before entering his room, but I wasn't wearing a bra. My tank top barely covered my tits. I felt the anger building as he stood there perving on me. I stepped up to him and grabbed his towel. I yanked it off. His cock was hard, and that filled me with a rage I couldn't suppress.
"You fucker!" I pulled my leg back, took aim, and kicked my foot up and into his dangling balls.
"FUCK!" he grunted. It was a perfect strike. Kevin looked to be in shock, his eyes wide, his mouth open. His hand quickly reached to cover his balls, but it was too late. His legs gave out, and he dropped to his knees. "My balls," he groaned. He fell backward, slowly, until he lay on his back, his legs apart and his balls still cupped in his hand.
I looked at him, so pathetic, and such a pervert. I was still angry, and I wanted more. I knelt between his legs, then leaned over him. I grabbed his hand and pulled it away from his balls, then I drew my knee back and slammed it into his balls.
"OOOOOOOF!" Kevin grunted as the sound of my knee slapping into his nuts filled the room. I looked down to see that his cock was still hard. Fucking pervert. I did it again, crushing his nuts with my knee.
"FUCK!" he grunted.
The anger seemed to be bubbling up in me, I needed more. I wanted to blast his balls up into his body, to knee them up into his throat. I pulled my leg back, then let him have it.
"OH FUCK!"
And another.
"MY BALLS!"
He tried to cover up, but he was so weak that I could lift his arms back up over his head. I held them in place as I rammed my knee into his balls.
"UNNNNNH!"
He lay helpless, defeated. He barely moved after each knee to his tender, swollen, aching balls.
"FUCK!"
"UNNNNNH!"
"UNNNNNH!"
"AHHHHHH!"
Something hit my chin, something wet. I looked down just in time to see his cock throb, then shoot a rope of cum right at my face.
"FUCK!" His cum splattered all over my face, getting some in my left eye. That fucker. I pulled my knee back and took another shot at his balls. More cum shot up, this time splattering onto my chest. My thin tank top stuck to my tits. I saw Kevin looking at them. I had to knee him again.
"ROBIN!" he cried out as I teed up to take another shot at his balls. I looked down at him, cum on his chest, cum dripping off my face onto his. Cum everywhere. His cock was throbbing and spewing cum onto his stomach. Something snapped in me. The anger was gone, instead I started laughing. Laughing at my cum covered body, laughing at his throbbing cock and red balls. I sat down between his legs and laughed until I couldn't breathe.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
I was laughing so hard that I was crying. I wiped a tear from my eye and caught my breath. "Yeah, I'm okay. How about you?"
"My balls hurt."
"Good."
No comments:
Post a Comment