The Fight Club
By Unkown
*
I had been going to the fight club for a while now. Long enough to become one of the top contenders. Tonight was supposed to be the night where I faced the other top contender to see which one of us could go challenge the champion.
But when I went to the fight club, my opponent was no where to be seen. We waited an hour for his arrival but he never showed up. The ref was about to announce my victory by forfeit, but then he decided to say something.
“Does anyone here have the balls to challenge Big Balls Bill!” He yelled out to the crowed. I was given this nickname for my impressive package. All the men in the crowd hung their heads because all of them either lost to me or been beaten by someone who lost to me.
That’s when a small hand raised out of the crowd. When the small handed person came forward, to everyone’s amazement, it was a woman. Not just a woman, a hot woman. With thick milky thighs, small perky breast, and a fat, athletic ass. She was in tight yoga shorts and a revealing sports bra.
“Are you joking!?” The ref laughed, “A woman can’t beat Big Balls Bill! You’ll be killed!”
“Yeah, are you sure about this sweetheart?” I said while staring straight at her wonderful tits.
“First off, my eyes are up here, Bitch Balls Bill. Second, don’t underestimate me.” She said with a sure tone.
“It’s Big Balls Bill, bitch!” I yelled. “Also, you really think I was staring at your little tits?! I fuck different girls daily with tits twice your size!” Although this is true, her tits were really nice.
The ref warned her of the danger a couple more times, but then we went off to our corners to get ready to fight. She started stretching. Her flexibility was impressive, but I focused more on her hypnotizing curves. The tight underwear I was gonna fight in was getting stretched too. I did nothing to warm up out of confidence. The bell rang, and the fight started…
I walked toward her with my hand high in a fighting stance. Her hands were low at her hips. I threw a kick at her head but she circles away from it. She was surprisingly fast. I threw a a group of hard punches that she dodged. Somewhere in this combination, her knee found its way into my ball sack. She stood still as I backed away. My hands went to my balls to make sure they were okay. Fuck that hurt.
“Uh oh, wants wrong Bitch Balls Bill? Something hit your bitch balls? It sucks that you had a boner too. Full balls hurt the worst to get hit in.” She said in a mocking tone.
“Fuck you bitch!” I yelled at her. “That has to be cheating!” I yelled at the ref.
“I mean, it is a no rules fight.” The ref said looking surprised.
I walked in close to her with my hands low to protect my package. That’s when she hit me with a high kick to my face. It almost knocked me out. How could this small, hot bitch almost knock me out. I brought my hands back up to protect my face, but then got another snapping kick to my nuts. She stood still and smirked as I stumbled back. That’s when I started feeling hopeless.
“These bitch balls are a real problem for you, aren’t they?” She said while laughing a little. “How are you going to get out of this cycle.” She said is a cute, demeaning voice.
That’s when I had a genius idea. I tackled her against the cage! I had her body pinned against the cage with my face in her chest and arms around her waist. I was about to pull her down when her dangling legs snapped 3 quick, hard kicks to my balls. How the fuck can her legs be so quick and strong! I stumbled back once more but this time she followed me. I was hunched over with my hands tending to my balls, and she pulled my face into her tits to suffocate me.
I started to easily push myself out. She was strong, but no where near as strong as me. Right as I was about to push myself out, she hit me with another kick to the balls.
“Ughhhhh! Ughhhhhh!” Was the sound my muffled screams made in her tits.
“What’s wrong Bitch Balls Bill? Do my little tits disgust you so much that you scream?!” She said with a fake offended tone.
I couldn’t get out. My balls made me so weak that she held me there effortlessly. How could the thing that made me a man, the thing I was so proud of that I made it my nickname be my undoing. I was about to pass out in her tits. That’s when I did something I never thought a woman would make me do… I tapped out.
She let go of me and I fell to the floor. I was screaming and crying. That’s when she ripped off my underwear to show off my big, red balls and soft dick.
“I hope you’re a grower!” She said giggling.
“P-p-please, j-j-just leave me alone!” I yelled crying and crawling away.
The men in the crowd hung their head in shame. The ref was paralyzed with amazement. And the champions jaw was wide open.
She pulled me by my ankles so that I was right in front of her. She sat on my dick, and started grinding away. Even through her tight yoga shorts it felt unreal. Her ass was so soft. My cock glided through her cheeks. My hand came up and cupped her tits.
“My name is Ally by the way.” She said laughing. She was amazed by how quickly I became a dumb, horny animal.
“Uh, uh, uh” I grunted as she grinned. I ever started thrusting my hips forward. Fuck her ass was so fat. Her ass made me forget the humiliation I just went through and the fact that there was over 100 people watching.
“You’re such a dumb animal and so easy to control.” She said but I didn’t listen. I was so focused on the ass. “You balls make you weak, and your dick makes you dumb!” She added.
As she grinned, my big balls peaked between her legs. She grabbed a hand full of balls, and squeezed away.
“NOOOOOOO! PLEASE NOT MY FUCKING BALLLLSSSSS!” I yelled. I was in so much pain and wanted to cum so desperately.
“Your balls must REALLY hurt! Your nuts were soooo full.” She said now letting go of my balls. “I told you full balls hurt the worst. And you really wanted to cum.” She said looking down at me rolling on the floor.
“Well, the winner is Ally, I guess.” The ref said in an unimpressed tone. This tone was a lie. He never expected to see me get destroyed like this… especially not to a girl!
“On the bright side, you are a grower I guess. That’s a really impressive cock for a guy who just got his ass kicked by a girl.” She said as she left the fight club.
No comments:
Post a Comment