August 23, 2026

The Bet

The Bet

By Dandanger

*

"Looking forward to coming second today?" Susan smirked.

Susan and I were rivals in maths and we were getting our end of year exam results today. We'd been walking to and from school together through the bush block ever since our parents had decided it was safe if we didn't go alone. There was a secluded spot off the track where we used to share bags of mixed lollies but now school was all but over and we were both seventeen, it had graduated to a spot to try out a bit of kissing and groping.

The early sun was bright and our faces flushed from kissing. I had gently placed my hand over Susan's right breast over her jumper as if it was a bird I didn't want to scare off.

"You wish," I retorted, "Not a chance."

Susan placed her hand equally tentatively on the erection straining my trousers.

"Care to bet on it?"

My cock lurched. This was as far as things had gone, but here was my chance.

"Bet you a blow job." I tried to say as casually as you like, but my voice cracked, betraying my tension, though my shaking hand on her boob was doing the job perfectly well on its own. I had dreams of Susan on her knees in front of me as her soft lips enveloped my cock.

"Hmmm." She said, her fingers playfully measuring my length, causing me to wonder if I was going to explode and wishing I'd brought a change of pants. "High stakes, huh? What's in it for me?"

"The - uh - same...?" I offered tentatively. I'd dreamt of going down on her as well.

"Ha! Seller's market there. You'd be down there right now if I let you!"

"Well, since you're..."

"No, I'm not quite ready for that. Bet's off." She disengaged and shouldered her bag, walking back to the track.

Shit, I'd blown it.

"Look, if you're worried about losing, Susan... I'm willing to negotiate a wristie."

"Such a romantic!" she mocked, "I'm not going to lose, Dan."

"Sure."

"Okay here's the bet, if you get the highest score, I'll suck your cock."

My stomach dropped. Holy shit.

"And swallow?"

"Jesus, Dan! No, I'm not going to swallow your cum! Leave a girl a bit of mystery! And before you ask, no, you are not cumming on my face or my tits or any other part of my anatomy. Anyway, you aren't going to win, and you also haven't heard my part of the deal. When I win, I get to kick you in the balls."

"You what?"

"You heard! Pants off, barefoot, one swift kick to the crown jewels."

"What? Why?" I gaped at her. This was not going as expected.

"Because you've pissed me off and I've always wanted to."

"Kick me in the balls? I thought-"

"It hard to understand if you're a man, but the thought of bringing a big strong guy to his knees with one kick is quite... fascinating."

"How... hard are we talking?"

Susan demonstrated a not-entirely-savage kick with her long lithe leg. She was the top female athlete in our year. Still, the thought of that landing on target didn't bear thinking about.

My hormones kicked in. I held out my hand.

"Agree to swallow and it's a bet."

"I was kidding Dan."

"Chickening out, huh?"

"It's your balls, Dan. One kick and one knee and I'll swallow."

This had gotten out of hand. If I shook on it, our relationship was changed forever, but there's nothing a horny seventeen-year-old boy won't do for a blow job. I took her hand.

I was so distracted that morning that I got detention after school and all I could think about was that would be half an hour longer to wait for my blow job. I had absolutely nailed the exam and was confident it wouldn't come to Susan bruising my balls. Surely she wouldn't go through with it...

I hardly heard the maths teacher saying, "And well done Dan, just one mark behind."

Fuck. Susan had won. She raised an eyebrow at me and glanced meaningfully at my groin making an, "ooh" pout with her lips.

School was out. I was at my locker. "Ready to pay up?" Susan was at my shoulder. My stomach lurched.

"I've got detention."

"I'll wait."

"Susan, you're not really going to -"

She looked me right in the eyes.

"Dan, would you have let me off?"

We both knew the answer to that. My head dropped. She patted my cheek. "See you soon!"

I was so glum during detention the teacher let me out ten minutes early.

"It's a beautiful afternoon! Get out and enjoy it!" She said.

I smiled weakly.

I was just contemplating running for it when Susan's voice greeted me in the corridor, "Ah! Early minute! Must be your day!"

She linked her arm in mine and steered me to the bush track.

I was silent as we picked our way to our clearing. It was quiet on the track as all the walkers from school were well home before I finished detention.

"Come on, Dan! You're like a man walking to his own execution! Try and think of it as a new experience."

"It's not a new experience, Susan. I do play sport you know."

"Well, you survived those hits, didn't you? And it's a new experience for me."

We reached the clearing. I waited reluctantly in silence. She grasped my shoulders and I flinched. She giggled, the tension obviously affecting her as well.

"Don't worry, you haven't got your pants off yet!" She looked me in the eyes again. I'd been dreaming of her doing this as my cock slid into her mouth, not like this, but nonetheless, an erection stirred. Shit! Not now!"

"Look Dan I know you're not ready for this just like I wasn't ready to suck you off and definitely not swallow your cum. If I'd begged, would you have let me off?"

I really thought about it.

"Probably."

I thought some more.

"Would you have begged?"

"Probably not. Are you going to?"

Another long silence.

"No."

She grinned then quickly kissed me on the lips.

"Pants off then! Let's get this bet settled."

Easy to grin for some I thought and unbuckled my belt. My trousers dropped to the ground. The afternoon sun was warm on my bare skin.

"And the rest." She said.

"Susan, come on..."

"Drop 'em!"

I slid my underpants down. I was naked from the waist down for the first time in front of her Fuck! My cock was rising to attention.

"Well well!" She said.

I covered up with both hands.

"Susan!" I begged, "This is humiliating enough. Please just let's get this over with."

I stood waiting for instructions. In a few moments, my best friend was going to inflict grievous pain on me. I resolved to retain as much dignity as possible.

"So you want the kick or the knee first?"

"What?"

"Take your pick."

"Fuck you, Susan!"

"Bearing in mind in the short term, I'm in control of the state of your balls, you might want to be cooperative as possible."

"Shit okay... knee then!"

Susan placed her hands on my shoulders, face close to mine.

"Well, you can't leave your hands there. Put them on my hips."

I reluctantly complied, "It's like we're getting ready to dance. Can't see it catching on," I said and giggled despite myself.

Susan started giggling too and for a while we held each other up dissolved in laughter at the ridiculous situation, me naked from the waist down, my now raging erection pointing almost straight up at Susan's face. She giggled again.

"I was wondering how we were going to get that out of the way."

There was a lengthy pause as she sobered and I thought, thank god she's going to call it off.

"You ready?"

I nodded.

"Want me to count?"

The thought of a countdown was unbearable.

"If you're going to do it, do it, Susan."

She looked down and lifted her knee, measuring the distance. Her skirt was short and her bare knee rested against her balls. She practised the movement a couple of times, the lump in my throat growing at each gentle contact. In just a few moments I was going to be in a lot of pain and all because of that stupid bet.

Her eyes grew serious and locked on mine. She raised her eyebrows and I nodded slightly. It was an incredibly intimate moment. There was a beat, then so shockingly fast I didn't have time to flinch, Susan's fingers tightened on my shoulders and she slammed her knee into my balls.

The world went white. I let out a groan like, "OOOOOOOOOH!" And buckled forwards held up only by her knee and her hands on my shoulders, which turned into a sort on awkward embrace as she lowered me to my knees. Even in my inward-turned cocoon of agony, I noted the look of concern mixed with fascination in her eyes as she stood over me, hands on hips as I assumed the fetal position, hands cupping my poor bruised boys.

A few minutes later, the urge to spew had subsided and she offered me a hand up.

"Can I see?" she requested and I reluctantly moved my protective hand away. She matter of factly lifted my now flaccid member out of the way and surveyed the damage. They were definitely a bit swollen and felt like they wanted to retreat back into my body. I could understand this.

She let my cock drop. "Tender?"

I nodded.

"Want to get the kick out of the way?"

My eyes widened in horror.

"We can do it tomorrow if you'd prefer."

"Couldn't we just call it quits?"

Susan half-lidded her eyes, her hands holding an invisible head in front of her crotch, "Oh Susan, I'm coming, I'm coming! Swallow it all! Don't gag! Down the hatch!" The last in a mocking tone.

"A bet's a bet, Dan."

"Okay, fine."

"Legs apart. Bit more." She was so clinical about it. Her foot raised, measuring the coup de grace, her big toe nuzzled the head of my cock. "Looks like you'll have to hold him out of the way so I can have a clear shot."

I obligingly lifted my penis out of harm's way. Her foot described a graceful arc as she slow-motions the kick. The laces of her shoes nuzzled my balls.

"You going to take your shoes off?"

Susan looked quizically at me.

"You can if you like." She grinned and gestured magnanimously at her feet.

"Don't let the power go too much to your head," I muttered and knelt painfully.

"Why not?" She asked, "I'm really getting off on it, truth be told. Here I am with my best friend on his knees before me! Anyway, it would be a shame if somebody wasn't enjoying this, considering what you're going through."

She had a point I supposed, pulling off her shoes and socks, then on impulse kissed her right knee which had just inflicted so much misery on me. She gasped in surprise then I bent forward and kissed her foot where it as about to strike me again. I imagined her view of my full obeisance, face down, arse up and my cock stiffened. I got to my feet, spread my legs, giving Susan an unimpeded target.

"You're right," I said. "A bet's a bet. Enjoy your winnings."

She measured the kick, her toes tickling my balls.

"Hands on your head and don't flinch."

I obeyed. Our eyes met. Her eyes flicked to my balls. I strained to hold still.

Smack!

I don't remember going down, but I do recall this time my groan was more of an, "AHHHHHHHHHH," even though I was trying to take it silently. I was on the ground, rolling in pain whimpering, trying not to spew and I caught a glimpse of Susan with her hands inside her pants. The immediate agony subsided and I lay still, watching her bring herself to a shuddering orgasm, not sure if this was some sort of hallucination.

I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to close out the world and find a still point, when with a gasp, I felt a warm wet mouth envelop my cock. My eyes flew open to see Susan's head, face hidden by the curtain of her hair, bobbing gently over my hips.

At my surprised gurgle, she swept aside her hair and her eyes said, "don't speak." then she grinned impishly, circled the head on my penis with her tongue, and in a moment I knew I would carry with me forever, locked her eyes on mine and slowly took me back into her mouth. Mainly because I was speechless anyway, I obeyed and merely revelled in the glorious sensations of her lips, teeth and tongue.

Her hand reached under her skirt and inside her pants again as she worked on my cock. I could catch glimpses of her fingers up her cunt as she brought both of us to the point of no return.

"Susan, I'm going to come!"

I expected her to move away, but instead, she doubled her efforts and the first jet from my abused balls made her jerk in surprise but she continued sucking my dry while I ecstatically emptied my abused balls into her mouth.

"Well that will teach you to make bets," she said as she snuggled up next to me on the grass as we lay sated in the afternoon sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment