August 2, 2026

My Sister's Painslave

My Sister's Painslave (Part 1)

By Crack_my_nuts


My name is Jack, I’m a moderately built young man, good at sports, cooking and my job. I tried my hardest to be a good person, helping people who needed me, but deep down was a side I never let anyone see. Deep down, I had a burning desire to have my balls attacked. Something about how even the smallest girl could bring crippling pain to the strongest man with minimal effort just by attacking the sensitive organs that represented their manhood just turned me on, and I simply couldn’t explain it. I always wanted to feel my balls being squeezed in a girls hands.

My first ballbusting experience involved my school bully Alivea. I tried pulling a fast one on her by throwing a baseball to make her look the other way as I left through the school gates. Unfortunately I ended up striking her across the face with it. I wanted to jump over the fence to get away as quickly as possible, but the raging fury in her blue eyes had transfixed me. As she approached me alone, even her friends scared and staying back, I did little more than spread my legs and watched idly as her foot flew between them. It was the greatest feeling of my life, her foot slammed into my balls and kept going upwards until I was forced to standing on the tips of my toes. It only lasted a second before I collapsed to the ground in a heap and blacked out for several hours, but for the first time in my life I had found a girl beautiful. As the years went on I began to keep trying to push her to do it again, and more often than not I succeeded. Many days would end with her pretending to be upset by something I said before walking over to kick, knee, punch, uppercut or occasionally squeeze my balls until I collapsed. By the end of it all we had almost become friends, but it couldn’t last. One day she simply never showed up, and I learned months later she had transferred to a new school suddenly.

I needed to find someone else to crush my balls, my pent up frustrations took over my mind until my studies started to slip. I had only one option, one person I could trust to be the best ballbuster.

All my life I had lived in the shadow of my little sister. She may have only been a year younger but she was always the best at everything. She was more athletic, a better student, had far more friends, at times I even thought she was stronger than me. But how would I ever get her to bust my balls? It was a difficult question I pondered until one day it clicked. Walking home, I had heard a sound in an alley, and when I peaked around the corner to see what it was my eyes gazed upon a shocking sight.

My raven haired sister was standing over a man, holding his legs by the ankles in a V-shape into the air as she pounded her foot down onto his balls with all of her strength. His screams were greatly muffled by something stuffed in his mouth, it was probably sheer coincidence I barely heard anything, but my heart almost skipped a beat as I saw her rain stomp after stomp after stomp on his balls until he simply stopped responding.

“Awww, who’s a good little boy?” she said, leaning down to retrieve whatever cloth she’d put in his mouth, her voice shaking and panting with a feral lust, “Feel free to pay for another nut crushing if you want, loser, and remember if you ever tell anyone we did this I’ll pop them in my hands!”

I quickly went back around and pretended to be walking the other way as she went to leave.

“Jack?” I hear from behind.

“Hm? Emily?” I pretended to be surprised, turning to look over my shoulder without letting her see the tent in the front of my pants.

“Uh, how long have you um, been here?”

“I was just walking back to school, I forgot my ruler at biology!” I awkwardly laughed trying to play it off, “Where’d you come from?”

“Oh, uh. I was just uh…” Emily paused, lying seemed to be the one skill she was not the best at. “Wait why’re you walking back to get your ruler? Isn’t biology your first class tomorrow? It’ll probably still be there,”

“O-oh, that’s true,” I looked down to my groin, thankfully my boner had gone down and was barely noticeable, “You’re right! Silly me,”

“Yeah, silly you. Wanna walk back home together?”

“Sure!”

At that point I was simply glad I had managed to play it off well, but I was now fully aware she had the same desires as I did.

I decided I would make my move on her 20th Birthday. We were at a party in a high rise building and I needed to find the right time to say something. My heart pounded so hard and fast as the two of us found ourselves alone in an elevator. I struggled to avoid passing glances at her hands and legs, she was wearing a pair of shorts and little more than a tank top due to the heat, and all I wore was a t-shirt and baggy pants that barely helped conceal my half hard dick.

Though I hardly felt attraction to her body, she was my sister after all, I couldn’t deny my sister was a looker. Her long black hair went halfway down her back, long and straight yet thin and fluffy. Her breasts were almost the perfect size, large enough that I could see any other man unable to avoid locking eyes on them upon seeing her approach, yet not so large that she struggled to perform at the exercises that kept her body so toned and lean. Her solid abs and strong thighs took incredible work to maintain, and her feet were surprisingly large for her height, so big that my mind desired nothing more than to see them buried deep into my groin.

She clearly noticed something was up, as she soon began to shoot looks at my groin that she thought I couldn’t see, her piercing red eyes shining through her hair stood out more than anything else.

“Hey, bro?”

Before she could finish talking we heard the elevator creak and stop. It had been stuck. We spent the next 5 minutes awkwardly standing side by side as this revelation hit. Eventually we learnt through a phone call that it would take upwards of 2 hours to fix and free us, and the microphone and camera in the elevator having been too damaged to monitor us, so according to them they wouldn’t have even known we were in there if our parents hadn’t begun to get worried about our lateness and call.

It was the perfect moment, and I opened my mouth to speak.

“Why are you hard?” Emily piped up.

My heart nearly stopped right there, hearing her talk about something so close to what I wanted her to play with was too much for me.

“Um… so… Sis… have you ever hit a man in the balls?”

I saw her face light up with a strange array of emotions. I could see part of her began to feel a surge of lust when she heard the words. Another part of her was embarrassed to have it brought up to her face. And a final part of her was simply shocked to hear it from me.

“I- uh, I- well.. Um…” she looked to the ground, her hair covering her face, poking the tips of her two index fingers together, “Once or twice…”

“I uh… see, I have this… kink… I like it when women hit me in the balls. And I was wondering if you’d-”

“Yes!” She immediately jumped, “I mean, not because I dislike you bro but, I uh, I feel the same way!”

This time it was clear, she was no longer embarrassed or shocked, but her lust had flared up and overtaken her.

“Take your pants off, now. I’m going to squeeze them! I’ve always wanted to but nobody ever paid for it! Uh, if you want, please?”

I didn’t know what to say, but in my stunned silence I found my hands working their way to pulling off my shorts and exposing my rock hard cock to my sister.

She didn’t seem to mind, but she did walk around to be behind me.

“What’s the safeword? I don’t want to do anything permanent or break anything,” She asked, a tone closer to a professional setting the terms of a deal than a loving sister.

“Uh, what if you just squeezed until I came?” I had no idea what to say, and felt my heart sink as several seconds passed without any response.

“I can accept that, I know exactly how much it’d take to rupture a pair of testicles and it’s far above what it normally takes to squeeze the cum out of them,” she said.

Before I even had a second to question, her strong hands wrapped around my balls and I shivered. It took all my will not to instantly cum right there.

I could feel all the muscles in her arm through her hands, like a transcription of her raw strength had been written across my testicles.

“I’ll squeeze from behind, I don’t think I could take being shot in the face by my own brother right now, if you know what I mean,” She said, a jovial tone to her voice.

“That’s okay, I caaaaa—--” My reply was cut short and transformed into a high pitched keening as she began to squeeze.

The pain was greater than I had even imagined. She squeezed tightly, one hand per ball, and I screamed in blistering pain, my knees beginning to buckle as I struggled to stay on my legs. She kneaded my nuts in her hand like dough with the demeanor of a working professional. I could feel my testicles bending and warping in unnatural shapes and positions as her brutal iron fingers forced them to contort against their will. I had to lean back and clench my hands tightly around the bar on the wall behind me just to stay up, I couldn’t have ever conceived the pain would be this brutal, nor that I’d find it so hot. My old bully was strong, but she didn’t even hold a candle to my little sister. When I looked over my shoulder down at her, she didn’t even notice me. I could see her cheeks flushed, she was holding back her lust to focus everything on my balls, like the only thing she cared about was her job.

Her strong hands ground my balls together harder and harder as the pressure on my ballsack increased, her body shivering and shaking with a contained horniness for the crushing of my nuts.

I wanted this feeling to last forever, the feeling of my perfect sister crushing my testicles into a paste in her hands, wringing them like they were bottles of sauce she was trying to squeeze the last vestiges of flavour from. Eventually, she stopped applying constant pressure and moved on to rhythmic pulses of brutally strong crushing with intervals of relaxed fondling, and I simply couldn’t hold back anymore, and she successfully squeezed out the sauce she was looking for. With a loud howl of pain, her fifth and strongest pulse had crushed the cum out of my balls. I unleashed all of my pent up jizz and splattered the walls of the elevator before collapsing.

I began to black out, but in that moment as I saw my hot and bothered sister sitting between my legs and holding my balls in her hand, I muttered a soft “thank you,”

I don’t know what she said happened in that elevator. By the time I woke up, I was being carried out, my shirt off and the cum never mentioned by anyone. I can only assume she told them I took off my shirt in the heat and passed out, when really she had just taken it off to clean the walls and throw it into the wash later.

We didn’t talk about the event for weeks after, but it was all I had on my mind. I needed more, I needed an opportunity.

Finally it came when our parents had to leave for a weekend. Though, there were still a few hours between when our parents left and started driving and when we even looked at one another.

“Hey… sis?” I nervously said.

She turned to face me and pointed at my cock, which I didn’t even notice was as hard as it was.

“Take your pants off, you want me to play with your balls right!? Right!?” I could feel the excitement in her voice.

Without any words I threw off my pants and spread my legs.

“No no, lie down. I don’t want you to hurt yourself trying to stay up,” I took a second to process everything, it was moving so fast, but soon I was lying on the floor with my balls exposed.

“Oh Bro, I’m going to squeeze them so badly this time,” she said, crawling sensually between my legs.

“B-but, what if I uh… ‘shoot you in the face’?” I stuttered.

“Oh, I don’t mind. Nobody’s here to notice, I closed all the blinds and windows, see?” she chuckled.

It was true, I hadn’t even noticed. I opened my mouth to reply but felt the soft palm of her hands cupping my testicles silence me prematurely. My cock twitched like crazy and dribbled a string of precum down my balls.

“So, squeeze until you cum again?” She grinned with a wicked malice as she talked, so intimidating all I could do was slowly nod.

“Good,”

Immediately her grip increased to more than twice what she had used in the elevator, and I gave out a shrill scream. It was an incomprehensible burning pain, the brutal pressure of her fingers crushing my balls into awkward shapes as if they were meant to be as malleable as her muscles made them.

It felt like my balls were being shattered, liquified and moulded into incomprehensible shapes. I struggled to prop my head up to see what was happening, my balls were already red and purple, popping out from the gaps between the fingers of Emily’s tight grip, like they were crushing themselves through the closed gaps in a desperate plea to avoid exploding from the pressure.

Her face remained serious and business minded, she bit her lip to try and hide her lust as best as possible. I couldn’t stand it.

I started breathing deeply and panting until I could shout a tremendous.

“STOOOOP!”

Emily jumped in shock, her fingers briefly squeezing even harder and producing a loud crunching sound in my groin before she let go.

“What’s wrong!? Are you ok!?” She shouted.

My shaking body failed to respond quickly, my prone and helpless form implicitly begging me to take as long as I could to avoid the pain I’d just experienced.

“Wh-why… why are you… holding back your smile? You look so… serious, I want you to… have fun…” I stuttered.

Her face lit up red like the current state of my swollen balls.

“I-I, you noticed…” She hid her face behind her hair.

“Of course I did, please… don’t hold yourself back,”

“Oh… you’re the best big brother ever!” She grabbed my balls and immediately squeezed again. I barely had a moment to even process it until I went back to wailing and slapping my arms into the ground below me. I could see her face just past my erect cock even as I was laying down, her face was contorted into a lustful moan, she was openly getting off on this, and I could not have been happier.

Or at least I thought, until she let go. I lay motionless for a few seconds, confused. I tilted my head forward to look at her, and immediately saw her hands linked together into a hammer fist that slammed straight down on my balls, all her beautiful arm muscles rippling together to crush them like she was trying to shatter a coconut.

I unleashed a brutal scream as my cock erupted all over the two of us in a shower of thick cum. It was the greatest orgasm of my life so far, so great my muscles refused to move even as my sister began to dig her fists harder down and grind my nuts into the floor. I was both enjoying the continued pressure and pain, as well as the confirmation that my testicles hadn’t exploded into butter.

She crawled over and lay on her back beside me, panting just as hard as I did.

“You’re the best little sister,” I said in-between pants.

Emily gave a toothy grin in return, “I know,”

I don’t remember how long we lay there, but eventually Emily got up and left the house to go to a party with her friends. I struggled to my feet and inspected my balls. They were uncomfortably soft and agonized with each touch, but whole and intact. I had a shower to clean up and almost immediately fell asleep on my bed.

That night I had the greatest of dreams. My sister pinning me to the wall and kneeing me in the balls repeatedly as hard as she could, her hands on my shoulders to push me down onto her kneecaps as hard as possible.

“Yes! Yes! Knee me sis! Knee me!” I cried to the heavens.

“I’ll knee you alright! Does this turn you on!? Your small little sister smashing your balls into mush with her knee!? Are you enjoying being neutered!? These might be the family jewels but I’m going to shatter them anyway!” She replied, possessed by her desires.

“Yes! Knee me harder!” I moaned.

On cue, her knee crashed into my testicles and at last they exploded into mush. My hard cock fired string after string of cum over her face and hair as she held me up on her lone knee, any remnants of nutflesh liquified from the pressure of my weight being propped up on their lonesome.

I came in my sleep.

When the morning dawned, I awoke to my sister laying above me with a big smile.

“Knee you harder?” She said with a sly expression.

Before I could even say anything she kneed me square in the balls, squishing them against my body. She dug her knee into my groin and grinded it hard against my body.

I couldn’t avoid cumming over her hard abs after only a few seconds, and lay in my own sweaty bed long after Emily had left the room.

Eventually I managed to work my way out of my room and sat down to have breakfast with Emily.

I could tell she was enjoying being free of our parents when she sat across from me and planted her foot onto my balls as we ate, grinding her barefoot heel into my balls.

I barely managed to avoid staring at her large beautiful foot sitting on my groin the whole time, and 30 minutes after she’d finished her breakfast I had managed to finish my sandwich.

“I have somewhere to go, bro. I’m gonna go out and watch a movie with some of my friends,” Emily said.

My sorrow must’ve been immediately noticeable, because she gently reached over to hold my chin with her hand and looked into my eyes with a gentle kindness.

“Don’t worry, once I get home I’ll play with your little balls. You clearly like my feet, I think I’ll kick you today,” she said.

I lit up with joy and started to speak “Really?”

“Heh, don’t sound too happy now, my legs are stronger than my arms. See all the muscles leading up from my foot in my calves and thighs? I’m sure I can kick the cum out of your balls with only two hits, so it might be really quick and short today. So you’d better avoid jerking off for the day until that moment comes, if you don’t have two loads of cum in your balls this might not last. Mom and Dad are coming back tomorrow morning, so we won’t have any time to play, understand me?”

I nodded, and watched her as she left the house.

She turned back at the last moment and said “Oh, and you’d better not still be wearing pants when I get home,”

It took all I had not to jerk off to ballbusting porn during the day, especially with my bare cock swinging in the open between my legs, but I prayed it would be worth it in the end.

When I heard the door opening, I ran out from my room in a crazed rush.

The instant my eyes locked onto Emily locking the door behind her I ran over and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

Startled, she swung out her ass and crushed my balls with her cheeks. I’d never felt a woman’s backside before, but hers was firm and strong, it felt like being punched by a professional boxer wearing gloves and I collapsed instantly.

“Bro!? Don’t do that you startled me!” She shouted angrily, helping me to my feet and taking me to the living room.

“What if you had cum all over my clothes you dummy?” She reached over and flicked me in the head, “Now, stay here and don’t move, I’ve got to get changed into something I don’t mind getting cum on,”

I stood in anticipation as she walked away, each minute feeling like an agonizing hour as my heart pounded faster and faster.

Suddenly, Emily stepped out wearing her workout clothes, a set of sportswear she rarely wore in the house and would normally only have brought to the gym.

“Alright, spread your legs and close your eyes” She demanded, one hand on her hip and the other hand pointing at me.

I did as I was told and heard her approaching footsteps.

“I’m going to make you cum with only two hits to your little ballsies now”

Before I could reply I felt an explosion between my legs, her foot flew in and smashed my testicles faster than I could’ve possibly expected. It felt less like a kick and more like being smashed with a baseball bat, a strike so hard I was lifted entirely off my feet.

The pain was so great I couldn’t even scream, just open my mouth in a silent dry heave as I swear I could feel my balls evaporating into dust.

But even that didn’t compare to what came after, as I fell back down, my eyes couldn’t help but open. What I saw was my sister swinging up her other leg, and in an instant I had fallen back down onto her rising thigh, my balls crushed from the upwards impact of her massive muscular leg.

She had predicted accurately, upon contact with her leg I fired a thick stream of cum directly onto her chest with an orgasmic roar.

I felt as Emily grabbed my hands to help keep me balanced on her raised leg, my feet nowhere near the ground in an impressive display of both her incredible flexibility and unimaginable strength. She slowly began to bob her leg up and down just enough to bounce me on her thigh by my now extremely squishy testicles, each bob causing another small blast of cum over her body. It was as if she was squeezing my balls empty with her entire leg, and eventually I collapsed forward, landing headfirst in her breasts.

I felt her chest clench when I landed, and felt a great nervousness as my body was entirely limp yet held up by the grip of nothing but her chest muscles around my head. Her face was brimming with confidence and pride, both from having made me cum with only two hits and from her incredible strength.

After a few seconds she let me go into her arms where she could gently lower me to the ground.

“So, do you have another load ready for me?” She said, leaning forward so her hair reached down to tickle my chest.

“I… I don’t know,” I shuddered.

“Well, you’d better, or I’ll be quite disappointed,” I watched Emily slowly make her way to my feet.

She spread my legs and sat down between them, her knees up to her chest.

“If you’re not, I might break something trying to wring anything out,” She said matter of factly, her voice cold with seriousness.

“W-wait, Sis,” I tried to protest when I felt her feet thrust into my groin.

I couldn’t help but let out a shrill cry.

“The rowing machine has been broken the last few days at the gym,” she said, scooting on her butt closer to me, “but I’ve got one at home I can use for today, so it’s not all bad!”

Emily grabbed my wrists and leaned back while pulling my upper body forward, straightening her legs out and into my groin, building unbelievably agonizing pressure in my groin. Eventually, her head was resting on the ground while her feet were pushing further into my balls than I would’ve ever expected, I couldn’t even see them under her feet.

In a quick motion, she sat back up, brought her knees back up to her chest, and let me flop onto my back while still holding my wrists. And then, she did it once more, leaning back, pulling me up and thrusting both feet into my groin as hard as humanly possible. I couldn’t avoid screaming in agony, and couldn’t avoid her pulling back and thrusting once more, twice more, thrice more, repeatedly over and over before I had even finished, literally using me as a rowing machine.

It took only 2 thrusts for my cock to spring back to life, 4 thrusts for her to kick the pre-cum out of my tip, and only 3 more after that for me to burst all over her.

“Wow, I knew you had more in you! But we do sets of 10 rows at minimum so, one more!” she gleefully decreed as she slammed her feet into my balls once again, and I was instantly blown into unconsciousness.

By the time I had woken up, our parents had already come home and I was laying in bed naked, covered with my blanket as my balls were supported by an ice pack under.

I could only wait in further anticipation for my next ballbusting.

I would have to wait a while though. It was a few whole months before our parents were out again by themselves, they were out on a dinner for their anniversary and left the house to us.

When I walked to where my sister was, she was lying on her back atop her bed, wearing little more than a baggy shirt and shorts while on her phone.

“Hey, lemme guess? You want your balls crushed again?” She chuckled.

“Uh- um,”

“Come on, what is this our fourth time? Don’t be shy, come over here,” She stuck out her hand and teased me to approach with one finger.

I walked up to her lying body, and gazed at her strong abs fully exposed and stretched out proudly as far as they could go. They were truly magnificent.

While I was staring, Emily has turned so that her head was now lazing over the edge of the bed.

“Sit on my chest” she said.

I didn’t know how to respond.

“Sit on my chest,” she repeated, “I want you to sit on my chest so your balls can droop into my mouth. I want to chew on them today,”

I still didn’t know how to respond, so she reached out and slammed her fist upwards into my balls from her position, flooring me.

“Hey! Do as I say, trust me you’ll enjoy it, bro”

I quickly stripped off my pants and carefully sat on her chest, I could hardly believe the way her boobs made the softest of cushions

Even harder to believe was the unrelenting pain I felt when she opened her mouth and let my balls in.

I could feel as she ground my testicles between her molars, all the while still using her phone with both hands as if there was nothing unusual in the world.

My hands clenched onto the edge of the bed as tightly as possible to cope with the pain, her bites were neither constant nor rhythmic like her squeezing, the way she chewed with her teeth, repositioned my balls with her tongue and occasionally drew in her lips to squish them a little softer than otherwise were almost entirely unpredictable.

It added both an indescribable sense of agony and pleasure to my body, even if I could’ve pulled my balls out I know I wouldn’t have wanted to, especially not as I looked down to see her cheeks puffed out holding my balls, struggling to contain both in her mouth as they swelled up to multiple times their normal size.

I know I had my cum forced out almost immediately in an orgasmic shower that shot directly over her and onto the floor, but she didn’t stop chewing.

It almost felt like she was treating my balls as if they were a single mass of mush or a wad of gum for her to play with as long as she wanted to.

It was a beautiful combination of heaven and hell as my balls were treated with no respect, mushed and pasted by her teeth, it sometimes felt like she was trying to bite them clean in half.

I must’ve cum 4 or 5 times from that one pleasure before I passed out and fell backwards onto her body.

By the time I woke up I found my balls were still in her mouth, she’d simply continued to chew them while I was asleep, and only spat them out when I woke up.

My balls were a horrid sight, purple and black, swollen in many places, visible bite marks and indents across them. And yet somehow they were miraculously intact, I limped my way to the shower to clean myself up, and went about the rest of the night normally.

The next time I’d get my balls blasted was one of the most heart pounding.

She had taken me to her Gym to watch her train, and we stayed until we were the last people there. Even the owners had developed enough trust in Emily to let her stay after hours.

I had been mesmerized watching her train, and finally I had the chance to let her break my balls again.

She told me to let her tie me up to the ceiling, I was hesitant at first, but I trusted her with my life, or more accurately the lives of our families next generation

Once I was securely fastened, she told me what would happen.

“So, I recently broke our speedbag so I haven’t been able to get the full workout I’d normally do, so today I think I’ll use your bag in its place! Sound fun!?” She said confidently, hands on hips.

I wanted to say no, but I wanted even more to say “yes! Please!”

She smiled ear to ear and walked up to start.

At first, the punches were fairly light and underwhelming, but gradually her speed and power picked up until she was beating my balls with a punching ferocity I’d never seen from her, I screamed and screamed into the night, nobody around to hear my screams as she proceeded to punch my balls into goo.

The pain was agonizingly great, and in five minutes my cock fired its sperm directly into her chest from above, startling and knocking her off balance.

“Eeugh, warn me next time!” Emily angrily flung her leg out and kicked me in the balls as hard as she could, her foot reaching over her head to plaster my spongy testicles.

“Please… please… I’m sorry,” I panted.

Emily sighed.

“It’s fine it’s fine, I’ve felt more of your cum than any girlfriend ever would anyway,” Emily undid her work and let me go from the ceiling.

“I got a decent workout in punching your balls. I think I’ll go and have a shower, just wait here alright?”

I nodded in a daze as Emily walked off to have her shower.

I had thought that would be all the abuse my testicles would take, until I heard the front door unlocking. I got up to move, only to notice too late Emily had failed to untie my feet from each other, and I was caught on something.

I stopped silently to listen.

“Ugh, you really couldn’t remember your shoes of all things?” Spoke one voice, a cold and dry lady.

“I’m sorry, babe! But I was in a rush!” spoke another, a softer and more bubbly woman, likely a regular to the Gym.

I stayed deathly silent as they went about their business, until I couldn’t hear them anymore. I hadn’t really paid attention to their conversation, so I didn’t realize my mistake when I peaked my head up to see what was happening.

“What the fuck!?” It was the voice of the first woman, a stunningly beautiful female in gothic attire, dressed in a black suit and dress, stockings running down her legs to tall stiletto heels. Her face had both incredible makeup and several piercings, her hair was done up in two large pigtails, and her breasts looked firm and petite, though not small.

She must’ve noticed me undressing her with my eyes as she quickly rushed me, grabbing my balls in her vicegrip and squeezing the life out of them. She didn’t nearly have the strength of Emily, but it was still exceedingly painful, especially after the beating they had just received.

“Honey! I found a pervert in the gym!” she called out.

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the other woman step out into full view. She was incredibly muscular and well built, breasts bigger than my head and long red hair down her back. What stunned me more was that she was entirely naked, I assumed she was getting changed, but my cock instantly rose to attention.

“Wow, aren’t you Emily’s brother? Yeah you’re the sick weirdo that was staring at his own sister the entire time,” She remarked.

Her gothic girl friend, though slender, still had incredible strength as she raised me off the ground, one hand squeezing my balls and the other pulling me up by my hair before she tossed me in front of her girlfriend.

The strong woman spread my legs and crouched down between them.

“What should we do to a pervert who stares at his own sister’s body? I think it’s only fair we take his balls don’t you?

Her girlfriend smiled and nodded. “Indeed, I believe we should destroy his little nuts,”

I opened my mouth to protest, but could only scream as the strong woman slammed her fist down onto my sack six or seven times.

“Come here, babe, you gotta do some of this too! You found the pervert so I think you should castrate him!”

The gothic lady took her girlfriends offer and spread my right leg out further so they could both sit between my legs before talking, “I think you should squeeze his dick so he can’t cum, I’m going to put all my weight on his balls,”

“Please… no,” I pleaded

“No balls? You got it!” The buff woman roughly grabbed my cock at the base and squeezed it so I couldn’t cum.

I thought the goth would simply end my suffering by skewering my balls with her heels, but what was about to happen would hurt much worse.

She took off both of her shoes and positioned them near my groin.

With careful delicacy, she picked each individual testicle up and placed them alone into her two shoes.

With swiftness, she stepped back into her shoes so that the back of her foot was crushing my balls, sandwiching them within the insides of her shoe and the sole of her foot. She rocked back and forth, periodically applying even more pressure.

I was almost certain they would explode, but somehow they managed to remain structurally intact even when she shifted all her wait to one foot, and when she began to lightly hop up and down within her shoe and crushed my testicles.

“Hmmm, doing it with my feet is a little boring actually, I think I’ve changed my mind,” The Goth took off her shoes and pulled my swollen balls out of them. “I think I’ll do it like this instead,”

With a quick turn she leapt into the air and crashed down with both of her knees onto my balls, leading to another screaming of agony. I would’ve come long before now if her girlfriend wasn’t still tightly holding onto the base of my cock.

“Or maybe… I think we should do it together,” she said.

“You sure? I always pop balls way faster than you,”

“I’m sure, here. Let’s arm wrestle with his testicles between us,”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but her strong girlfriend smiled and scooped up both my nuts into her palm before clenching it shut around them in a brutal grip to stop me from fighting back.

She opened just enough for her girlfriend’s hands to wrap around the other side of my nutsack, it was like they were shaking hands with my balls crushed between their palms.

But then they started to arm wrestle, the pressure of their hands pushing on either side of my balls was almost too much, the muscular woman was clearly not tensing that hard, while the Goth was putting all she had into it, doubling the pain when her other hand wrapped around her first and she mashed my balls harder into her girlfriends rough palm.

I knew it wouldn’t take long now, my dream of having my balls burst would be fulfilled, but not by the girl I wanted to lose them too…

“Hey! What are you two doing!?”

I opened my eyes and saw my savior, Emily had finished her shower and stepped out in nothing but a wet towel when she heard my pleas.

“Emily! We found your brother naked in the Gym! He was staring at you all day, he’s a dirty pervert!” announced the muscular woman as she mercifully let go of my balls.

Though, the goth remained silently squeezing my testicles between her hands like they were playdoh.

“Don’t be absurd. He’s not a pervert! He was staring at me all day because he wanted to know how to build muscle, I can’t show him how it’s done if he isn’t looking at me! You’re silly, Maria,”

Maria, that was her name.

“O-oh, but why was he naked!?” Maria stammered.

“That’s, uh…” Emily got a little red, “Well, he said he needed to masturbate alone because… of you,”

Maria now got red. “Me?”

“He said that you were so beautiful and strong he couldn’t help but feel the need, so I told him to masturbate while I was showering, I even gave him my phone so he could look up porn if he needed it. It’s not like I wanted to be here to watch my brother jerk off, so I thought I could trust him to jerk off on his own, seems I didn’t expect someone to jump to stupid assumptions,”

Maria was now beyond embarrassed, “Oh, well…”

Maria turned to me. “I’m sorry, I guess I got the wrong idea. Uh… hey Emily you might want to turn around, I think I should help him out a little for what I did,”

“No, responsibility falls onto me. I was the one who made the first wrong assumption,” said the Goth.

“You sure, Cindy?”

That was the goth’s name.

“Yes, I’ll take him to the back room and help him cum,” Cindy smiled gently, and after contemplation her girlfriend and my sister let her take me to the back.

Cindy locked the door and threw me into the ground.

“I know what kind of man you are, you think I didn’t notice how hard you got when I was squeezing your balls? You’re a painslut, a masochistic bitch. Don’t worry, I’ll help you cum, in a way that fits both of us. I’m not really use to sucking cock, but I don’t think you’ll care about an amateur blowjob if I’m crushing your balls,”

Cindy stripped off her jacket, and I got to see her breasts for all their worth, her white top underneath could barely contain them. What I thought were small and petite turned out to be far larger than I assumed, and simply disguised as small underneath her heavy jacket.

She went down onto me and started to suck my cock. I didn’t understand what she meant by amateur, she was beautiful down there. I held back as much as I could from cumming, but once she grabbed my balls and started squeezing again, I simply couldn’t hold back. Her brutal grip felt like it was hovering my balls just over the point of impotence, seconds from bursting into a creamy soup, and I fired load after load after load into her mouth. She swallowed it all up and made a disgusted face.

“There, now you can run back home,” Cindy slammed her tits hard onto my balls, forcing any remaining cum to fire out of my cock onto her head. “I think we’re done here, you masochistic bitch,”

I never forgot that day, though Emily didn’t let me.

Every week she’d find time to bring me to the Gym late after everyone had left so she could speedbag my balls over and over, on occasion she would instead tie me to a punching back and punch my balls with all of her strength, and one time she even made me stand spread legged as she uppercut my testicles with all of her strength, cracking them over her knuckles repeatedly, making sure to hold me down with her other hand while she ground her fist into my balls like she was putting out a cigarette.

But then everything changed when suddenly, she stopped beating my balls. For a few days I remained confused until I approached her.

She had found herself a boyfriend, and I thought that was the end of it all.

How wrong I was.


My Sister's Painslave (Part 2)

All characters are 18+

For the purposes of this story, I wrote both a hardcore ending that involved castration, and a softcore ending that didn't involve it. Not everyone is into that level of extreme which I think is totally fine! (Warning though, a castration does still feature in the story just not of the main character). Everyone can enjoy their passions to whatever extremes they're comfortable with after all. I will also post a link for the non-familial version, as I'm aware also that not everyone is ok with familial stuff too.

Emily had found a boyfriend, and it seemed like she had left me behind. He was a good man, or so it seemed, but he also appeared to satisfy all of Emily’s desires.

I was devastated. Though I was more than happy for Emily, my heart was shattered at the thought of not being able to get her to beat my nuts any more, the more time she spent away with him the longer I was afraid she'd never come back to have fun with me again.

That was until one day when I found Emily crying in her room.

I gently walked up to her and put my arm around her as she leaned into me.

“What’s wrong, Emily?”

Emily barely managed to talk between her sniffles and tears.

“That jerk! He was fucking another woman the whole time! I was just his sidepiece!” Emily ground her face into my chest.

“I’m just so… I feel so hollow… I don’t know what to do…”

I didn’t know what to do, I only had one idea.

I gently took her wrist, and softly put my testicles in her palm like a gift.

She stared into my eyes, “Bro… I know what to do now,”

We both knew what I wanted.

Emily leapt onto me, muffling my face in her breasts while she squeezed my testicles until my cock exploded over her rough abs, and then kept squeezing, she let out all of her pent up anger and disdain into my balls as her tits muffled my agonized screams.

Somehow, nobody had ever heard anything or noticed.

By the time we were done, she walked over to shut the door and lifted me to my feet.

“His balls. I’m going to destroy my boyfriends balls!”

She said it so joyfully and with such glee. Such flippant casual discussion of castration kind of… turned me on…

She noticed my cock getting hard and smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll record it just for you to watch, bro,”

Swiftly, she slammed my balls down onto her thigh, dropping my spread legged body over her leg like she was doing a backbreaker straight onto my testicles, laughing happily as I came over her once more.

We quickly cleaned up, and she threw me out her room so she could plan out her attack.

I didn’t even know when it happened, but one day when our parents were out and she left to go to another gathering, I found a tape on the kitchen bench while I went to make dinner.

It was labeled “Authentic Ballpopping tape,”

I swiftly dug out my old VCR Player and put in the tape to see what was on it.

It started with her fiddling to set the camera up outside a bedroom, the sounds of sex and moaning heard through the closed door.

Emily swiftly opened the door and pretended to be in shock as she said “Honey, what’s going- what is this!?”

Her ex-boy ex-boyfriend jumped to his feet, pulling out of the woman he was fucking. “Emily! I-”

“You low life!” Emily ran up and kicked him between the legs as hard as she could, lifting him off his feet before he collapsed to the floor.

The other girl got up and fumbled to her feet. “I swear he said he was single! I didn’t know!” she cried.

“Don’t worry, I understand, this two timing bastard is at fault. I think we should punish him, don’t you?”

The woman nodded hastily. “Yeah, he’s not even a good fuck, quickshot little bastard,”

“Then I don’t think he deserves to keep his balls,”

The man strained to get up and begged “please, don’t take my balls”

“Shut up!” The naked woman threw out her leg to kick him in the balls from behind, sending him tumbling forward near Emily’s feet.

Emily picked him up with one hand as he struggled.

“Hey, why don’t you come here and punch his nuts from behind? I’ll punch them from the front and we’ll sandwich them together!”

The other woman grinned “Yeah!”

Emily stepped back to give me full view of the event as the two threw out their fists and crushed his right nut between their fists.

They kept punching, over and over, and over, until eventually a loud popping sound echoed and he gave a high-pitched shrill cry of agony.

Emily grabbed his mushy nut and squeezed, liquifying any chunks of nutmeat left over from the initial bursting.

“Hey, you ever make out with another woman?” the naked lady said.

“No? …what’s your idea?” Emily replied with a sly smirk.

“I’m still quite horny from this limpdicks inability to fuck right, I want to crush his balls, sorry, ball, between our teeth while we make out and I can get off,”

Emily laughed, “That’s creative! Let’s do it!”

Before he could say anything, the ladies brushed up tightly against one another under his spread legs and began making out, his one leftover testicle stuck between their mouths.

I could hardly believe how strong Emily proved to be, holding the man’s wrists and stopping him from even trying to stop them from liquifying his last nut. Without realising I had begun stroking my flopped out cock at a vigorous speed, matching the rising crescendo of the ladies shared moans.

And then, I saw Emily look to the camera and give a wink. In that second, the man’s testicle exploded loudly, though muffled between their lips, and my cock blasted its load over the floor.

I held myself over my own cum puddle with my arms as it continued, playing. When I looked up to see Emily had moved the camera closer while the two prodded and played with the man’s mushy bag, I couldn’t help myself.

I reached down, and began stroking my hard cock once more…

It wasn’t soon after my sister and I were able to afford our own apartment together and move out of the house, every waiting second I spent preparing to leave was more agonizing than the last, as I anticipated what life would be like while I lived alone with my sister.

The first few days went by normally, little excitement went down. Until one day, she came home from work and ripped my pants clean off my body.

I couldn’t help but notice her sweaty body and tired face, like she’d been running a while.

“I need to bust your balls, right now, can’t explain!”

I spread my legs instinctively and she slammed her forehead into my balls, ramming them into the wall as she ground her forehead into them while I screamed, it was rough and unrefined, and I came instantly over her head. She pulled back and continued to headbutt my testicles repeatedly, forcing me to cum and cum again until her raven black hair looked dyed white, and I collapsed to the floor.

I never learnt why she did what she did on that day, but I was glad I got to release all my pent up sperm.

For the next year or two, I spent all of my time at home while Emily worked a job and worked out at the gym, coming home and pasting my balls until we cuddled together in bed.

She’d find all sorts of ways to crush my balls to keep it exciting.

Sometimes she’d uppercut my balls repeatedly, throwing out uppercuts over and over, each one knocking me off my feet only for her to catch me with the next and knock me up again.

Sometimes she’d bite my balls again, either under me while I sat on her tits, or in front of me like a hungry animal while I lay on the ground leaning against the wall.

Sometimes she’d punch my testicles into the back wall over and over.

Sometimes she’d put my balls into her elbow pit and flex her muscles until my balls distorted around her biceps.

Sometimes she’d put my balls into the back of her knee and sit on her knees in such a way that my balls were crushed between the back of her thigh and calf.

Sometimes she’d kick my so hard I would be lifted off the ground, and she’d keep me high in the air digging my testicels into a wall with her toes.

Occasionally she’d use me as a rowing machine or speedbag again, and rarely she’d even lay me on the ground and jump into the air so she’d blast my balls with her ass on the way down.

If I was especially lucky, she’d squeeze my testicles as we cuddled to sleep, or even stand on my testicles while she did yoga poses at home.


HARDCORE ENDING

But it had to end one day.

Emily came home and simply sat down, sad and unhappy.

I went over and gently brushed her hair with my hand.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

Emily looked at me sadly.

“Bro, I’m sorry but, I don’t think I can beat your balls anymore. It just doesn’t have the same excitement it once did… I’m sorry,”

She seemed genuinely sad, but my boner began to push through my pants as I realized what I could do for her

“Burst them,”

“What?”

“Burst them into goo,”

“Bro, are you sure?”

“Of course, if you won’t bust them, I don’t want them. I’ve always wanted you to pop my nuts, I think it’s time,”

Emily smiled and hugged me tightly.

“Oh, I love you big brother,”

She let go and ran to her room, “I’m going to get changed, take off your pants and get ready!”

I swiftly tore off all of my clothes and awaited Emily.

When she came out, she was almost completely naked, wearing only a thin bra and panties.

“Spread your legs, bro, I’m going to knee you now,”

My cock came instantly from just her words, and it splattered across her disappointed body across the room.

“Heh, I’ll make sure you cum way more than that,”

Emily slammed me against the wall and started kneeing me repeatedly in the groin, it felt worse than anything I’d ever felt, she was not holding back like she once did, and began to speak familiar words.

“I’ll knee you alright! Does this turn you on!? Your small little sister smashing your balls into mush with her knee!? Are you enjoying being neutered!? These might be the family jewels but I’m going to shatter them anyway!” she eventually stopped and let me flop forward, bent over her knee in my balls as my face crashed into her chest.

“I love you…” I muttered.

“Me too,” she replied, letting me fall to the ground. “Now stand up, I have a more fitting way to castrate you,”

Just the mention of the word ‘castrate’ had me leaping to my feet and spreading my legs.

She reached around me from behind and grabbed my nuts.

“Feel familiar?” she whispered.

Before I could reply she started squeezing. The pain was beyond even the knees, beyond anything, beyond what men were built to stand, and I immediately fell to my knees, something Emily seemed to expect as she knelt down with me. It became clear immediately that for all the time were together, Emily had always held back her squeezing. I looked down and saw my testicles barely in shape as they each burst through the minute gaps of her almost entirely closed fists.

Her arm muscles were fully tensed for the first time while squeezing my balls, the definition was unbelievable, and I came ropes and ropes and ropes until eventually she let go and allowed me to collapse against the corner of the room.

“I’m going to pop your balls now,” she said.

“I thought you… did?”

“No, I just wanted to knead them into being soft enough to do this.”

Emily grabbed my ankles and lifted my legs into the air in a V-shape.

“Awww, who’s a good little boy?” she said, leaning down with a knowing smile, “This is your final nut-crushing bro, best end it as we began,”

I nearly came once more. “You knew I saw?”

Emily smiled innocently, it was the most beautiful she had ever been. “Of course! Now brace yourself!”

With a shocking force, I saw as her entire body tensed, her strong arms flexed with the strength of ten men, her abs tightened hard enough to break the fists of anyone dumb enough to punch them, and her rippling leg muscles exploded in a brutal flexing of her leg, right before her massive foot smashed into my testicles.

They lasted less than a fraction of a second before they exploded into liquid, her foot going through and smooshing anything that might have survived into a goopy paste. My cock fired its final load, firing directly into the air and splattering her body from head to toe.

She ground her foot into my balls, enjoying the feeling of mush under her foot.

It only took a few moments to do so before she was hit with her own orgasm so powerful she collapsed to the ground. She lay down on her side and rested her head on my mushy sack, giving them a gentle kiss.

“I love you…” she whispered as I blacked out.


SOFTCORE ENDING

Eventually, there came a day where we had to move out and live our own lives independent of one another.

It was a sad day, but I understood. Emily and I knew we had one last day of dedicated busting to go, so she took her day off work, skipped the gym, and we spent it all together.

In the morning, she sat next to me at the breakfast table and put her palm on my naked balls, leaning on them with all of her weight.

In the afternoon, we had the longest ballbusting session we had ever had.

We started with kicking, she kicked my balls repeatedly, catching me every time I came down from being kicked off my feet with another kick, eventually switching to marching knees as she did so, and then ducking down to uppercut.

By the time she had stopped wanting to juggle me, she lay flat on her back and thrust both her legs straight into the air, catching me with both feet and holding me in the air by her soles.

Slowly, she pulled her legs back so her knees rested on her chest and she could grab my ankles.

Her grip on my ankles tight, she pushed upwards slowly once more, straightening her legs out between mine while holding my feet to the ground, grinding my testicles into pancakes.

She let me go eventually, and elbowed my testicles into the wall, digging it into my nuts as she ground away my balls.

Before I could process this, she jumped back and started boxing on my balls, beating them black and blue with her immensely strong fists and ending with a final headbutt to my nuts as i collapsed in a heap.

This wasn’t the end though, she spread my legs as I lay on my stomach and leapt into the air, landing with both feet on my balls. I screamed in agony as she began to smash my testicles with hard jump squats on my balls.

By the time she was done I had long since fainted, and woke up to find her chewing my balls in her mouth.

Apparently I had cum several times in my sleep, and with a mighty bite that created a loud crunch in my balls she let me go.

It was nearly midnight at this point, we had to leave early so she decided to end this session the way it all started.

Emily stood me up, reached around from behind as her breasts pushed into my back, and squeezed. She squeezed and squeezed and squeezed with her iron hands as I came ropes and ropes and ropes of jizz.

Eventually, I passed out, and the session was over.

As we parted ways, Emily promised she’d find time to come over and bust my balls whenever she was free. I couldn’t wait for our next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment