August 24, 2026

Beach Bash: Cassia & Liana’s Wild Day

Beach Bash: Cassia & Liana’s Wild Day

By Lucia, Oct 24, 2025

*

I thought today would be like any other just me, hiding behind the dunes, getting away from everything. That was until I saw them: two girls stepping down the sun-baked path, their skin glowing, laughter trailing behind them like perfume.

The first to catch my eye is none other than Princess Cassia: her blonde hair shining almost white in the afternoon sun, framing a sweet, heart-shaped face with eyes like blue candy and lips that just beg to be bitten. She wears a pink micro bikini that is criminally small. The top clings to her round, perky breasts, barely hiding the pinkness of her nipples, and the bottom is nothing more than a scrap of fabric that disappears between the curves of her hips. Her waist is tiny, her belly flat, and her ass… Wow, that ass. Cassia’s every step makes it jiggle, the twin globes round and high, straining the elastic as if it might snap and expose her at any second.

Walking beside her is Liana, a darker contrast in every way: her hair a rich chestnut, falling in a straight bob to her jaw, framing shy eyes and a mouth always ready to twitch with nervous laughter. Liana’s black bikini is even skimpier, the triangle cups leaving little to the imagination. Her breasts are smaller but impossibly firm, capped with little brown nipples that I can just barely make out through the thin cloth. She moves awkwardly, as if she’s self-conscious, but that only draws my eyes to her thighs: smooth, taut, and just thick enough that they almost touch as she walks. Her hips have a subtle, sexy sway, and when she turns, I catch a glimpse of the way her bikini disappears between the plush cheeks of her ass.

They spread out towels, giggling, oblivious to my presence. Cassia stretches with feline grace, arching her back, making her chest thrust forward and her waist narrow to nothing. Her feet are delicate, toes painted pink, flexing and digging into the sand. Liana sits down and then leans back on her hands, her legs outstretched, showing off her petite feet. Nails painted glossy black, arches high, toes curling as she squirms in embarrassment at how exposed she is.

The sun bounces off their oiled skin, making every curve gleam. I can’t tear my eyes away from the way the bikinis cling to their bodies, the softness of their breasts, the gentle swell of their bellies, the perfect roundness of their asses. Every inch of them is something I want, something I ache for. Hidden behind the dune, I can’t help but to grip myself and watch as these two beauties laugh, stretch, and pose for each other, completely unaware of how much they’re driving me crazy.

That is, until I can’t take it anymore. Watching them stretch, giggle, and run their hands over their own bodies, it’s more than I can stand. I need to see their faces up close, need to smell the coconut oil on their skin, need them to notice me. My breath grows shallow as I step out from behind the dune, heart hammering, cock so hard it almost hurts.

Cassia is kneeling on her towel, her perfect ass resting on her heels, her back straight as she admires the sea. Liana is lying on her side, one arm propped under her head, her thighs gleaming in the sun. They don’t notice me at first, not until I let my shorts drop to the sand and kick them aside, stripping myself bare. I see the moment realization dawns on Cassia’s face. Her blue eyes go wide, mouth falling open in shock.

“Hey! What the fuck are you doing?” Cassia shouts, scrambling to her feet. Her breasts bounce with the sudden movement, nipples pressing hard against her tiny bikini top.

Liana squeaks and sits up, covering her chest with her hands, cheeks flushed a deep red. The embarrassment in her eyes just makes my cock twitch harder.

“You girls want to tease so much on a public beach? I think you’re begging for someone like me,” I sneer, stepping closer, fists clenched, lust pulsing through my veins.

Cassia steps in front of Liana, planting her feet wide in the sand, hands on her hips. Her body radiates confidence, but I see the flicker of anger in her eyes. “Get the hell out of here before I hurt you.”

I laugh and take another step, body throbbing with the need to grab, to take, to feel their soft skin under my hands. I lunge.

Before I can even touch her, Cassia launches herself at me. Her hips swing with brutal force, and she crashes into me, her peach-shaped ass slamming directly into my balls with bone-crushing power: her cheeks crushed my right testicle on my thigh and little did I know that was only the beginning. Agony explodes through me and my legs buckle. I gasp, falling to my knees in the sand, my vision swimming. For a moment all I see are stars.

Liana’s hands are suddenly on my arms, pinning them behind my back with surprising strength for such a petite girl. Her bare thighs press against my side, her grip trembling with nervous adrenaline.

Cassia circles in front of me, a wicked smirk on her lips as she eyes the target between my legs. I can barely breathe, my cock and balls throbbing in pain, but I can’t look away. The sun burns above us, but nothing compares to the heat radiating from these girls.

“You messed with the wrong beach babes,” Cassia says. Her tone is playful, but her eyes promise punishment. Suddenly, I’m trapped between their bodies, helpless, aching, and desperate, not knowing whether to beg for mercy or for more.

Even with my arms pinned behind me by Liana’s surprisingly tight grip, the sight of Cassia in front of me makes my cock twitch and swell. Her tiny pink bikini barely contains her curves, and the confidence in her eyes lights something wild inside me.

Cassia plants her feet in the sand, sizing up her target with a hungry smile. “You want to be here? Then you’ll take what you deserve.” She draws her fist back and slams it straight into my balls, knuckles driving the air from my lungs. I groan, my knees buckling as both nuts are hit from the front. Liana tightens her hold and stands me up, her soft breasts pressing against my back.

Cassia doesn’t give me a moment to recover. She lifts her knee and drives it upward, crushing my aching nutsack again. I gasp, the pain making my whole body shudder as my balls fly up to my stomach from the impact. My cock only grows harder, drool leaking down my chin as I stare helplessly at her perfect body.

She steps aside. “Your turn, Liana. Let’s see what you can do.”

Liana hesitates, her face flushed, but Cassia gives her an encouraging nod. Liana comes around in front of me, eyes wide, lips parted, her black bikini clinging to her trembling body. She lifts her bare foot, toes painted glossy black, and gives me a timid kick between the legs. The impact is softer than Cassia’s, but it still sends a jolt through my body, more pleasure than pain.

Liana’s next kick is a little harder, it hits the left testicle first, making it special. Her shy eyes flicking up to Cassia as if asking for approval. “Like that?” she whispers.

Cassia grins. “Harder.”

Liana takes a deep breath and delivers another kick, this one making my balls throb and my cock pulse, standing up straight in the salty air. I can feel the heat and shame burning in my face as she goes for a knee, slamming the nuts upward. Her inexperience makes it all the more intoxicating. My body betrays me, my cock twitching even harder with every bash, every shy touch.

Cassia notices, her smirk returning. “Looks like someone likes this a little too much.” She steps behind me and, without warning, sends a savage uppercut right between my legs. The contrast between Cassia’s punch an Liana’s shy blows is brutal. The shock explodes in my gut, I feel my testciles exploding as my whole body jerks forward.

For a moment I see nothing but white as I drop to my knees. Cassia stands over me, towering, her body gleaming in the sun, both hands on her hips, looking down at my crumpled, desperate form.

“Switch,” Cassia says, her voice like silk. Now it’s Liana’s turn to take charge. She moves in front of me, standing tall, feet planted in the sand, and swings her leg back. This time she gives me a fierce back kick, heel smashing into my bruised nutsack, making me cry out in pain and lust all at once.

Cassia’s laughter rings above me as Liana delivers another knee that slopply crushes my right nut, then a punch, then another awkward, beautiful kick that smashes both testicles forcefully, my vision blur with need. I am lost between agony and arousal, helpless in the hands of these goddesses, begging inside for them never to stop.

I collapse forward, drool stringing from my lips, my face inches from the sand. The pain radiating from my ruined nuts is almost unbearable, but the humiliation stings even deeper. My cock is still pathetically hard, twitching in the open air, a monument to my own shame.

Cassia circles me, hands on her hips, her perfect pink bikini top barely clinging to her heaving breasts. She crouches down to my level, her face inches from mine, her lips curling into a mocking smile.

“Look at you,” she laughs, “begging with your eyes, drooling like an idiot. You like this, don’t you? Getting your little nuts smashed by two girls in bikinis?”

Liana, still behind me, pulls my arms up, twisting them tight, forcing my back to the ground, I fall, arms up unable to protect my sore nuts. I just moan, humiliated, but helpless to resist.

Cassia stands and reaches back, untying her bikini top in one smooth motion. Her breasts spill free, perfect and round, nipples stiff in the breeze. She sits on my chest, loops the top around my wrists, binding me tight, then straddles my head, pressing her bare ass and dripping pussy down onto my face.

“Worship,” Cassia orders, grinding down until I can barely breathe, her scent flooding my senses. I whimper against her, licking desperately, suffocating on her flesh.

Liana slips around in front of my opened legs, her feet inches from my nutsack, her black bikini bottom riding high between her thighs. She kicks my balls like a soccer ball once, it sends the left one flying, twice, there goes both, soft at first, then harder. My eyes water from the impact. She stands there and slides one delicate foot down my stomach, pressing it against my rock-hard cock.

“Pathetic,” Liana whispers, voice trembling with newfound confidence. She strokes my cock with her toes, then grinds her heel into my bruised balls. Each stomp makes me buck and squirm under Cassia’s wet sex, but I can’t escape.

Cassia leans forward and stands, laughing, gets back down and starts smothering my face with her tits. She grabs my hair and pulls my head up, forcing me to look up at her as she mocks me.

“You’re just a toy, aren’t you? A pathetic little pervert, desperate for pain and humiliation. How’s it feel, getting ruined by two girls half your size?”

Liana delivers a vicious stomp, making my whole body spasm. Cassia slides her tits up and down my face, then leans in and spits in my mouth, her eyes gleaming with cruel delight.

Cassia stands and lets me gasp for air, my face covered in sweat, spit, and the sweet taste of her skin. Liana presses both feet into my crotch, mashing my balls flat as Cassia crouches behind me, wrapping her thighs around my head and squeezing tight.

Cassia decides she had her fun and stands me up, Liana seeming a little dissapointed for having to step out of my crushed nutsack.

“Don’t worry honey, I’ll let you finish this one!” Cassia says to her friend with a smirk on her face. Liana, now under a completly different disposition compared to the shyness of before lands a final, savage kick to my balls from the front. Pain and pleasure explode through me. The moment her toes crash up between my balls, everything inside me shatters. It’s like an electric current detonates in my gut, my body seizing in a final, humiliating spasm. My cock jerks violently in front of them, I feel it start to throb, pulsing uncontrollably. Hot, thick ropes of cum erupt out, spurting across her delicate feet, streaking up her shins and even splattering her inner thighs. She gasps in surprise, but her gaze never leaves mine, wide-eyed and almost triumphant as my shame stains her skin.

Cassia isn’t spared either. She throws her hair back and laughs, feeling the heat of my release splash the front of her legs, her knees, even catching a sticky strand across the curve of her wet bikini bottom. “Messy little pig,” she coos, twisting my hair, throwing me on the ground and grinding her bare pussy down on my mouth once again as I tremble and shudder beneath her. The scent of sex, sweat, and salt fills the air, and both girls seem to glory in the evidence of my total surrender. My body jerks with the aftershocks, cum dripping off their toes and thighs, pooling in the sand. I sob in a mixture of agony and humiliation, completely at their mercy.

Cassia finally stands, her body gleaming in the sun, streaked with my defeat. Liana wipes her feet off on my chest, smearing the slick mess across my skin, then ties my ankles together with her bikini bottoms. They leave me bound, legs spread, cock limp, and balls red and battered, tethered to a palm tree for all the world to see.

The girls high-five, unbothered by the mess, tossing their hair and slipping into their cover-ups. The sun blazes overhead as they call for the beach guards, voices ringing out across the dunes. Minutes later, two women arrive: tall, athletic, both in bright blue micro bikinis. Their bodies are made for intimidation: toned thighs, powerful hips, confident grins. They size me up with wicked delight.

“Well, well. Looks like these two gave you what you deserved,” the first guard says, swinging a rubberized baton playfully in her hand.

The second crouches beside me, tilting her sunglasses down. “You picked the wrong beach to be a creep. Maybe we’ll have some fun before we haul you in.”

Cassia and Liana watch, laughing, as the guards check my bonds, pressing the baton against my sore, exposed balls for good measure. I can barely whimper. The girls turn away, finally free to enjoy their day: stretching out on their towels, chatting, and posing for selfies with the surf behind them. The humiliation lingers, burning hotter than the tropical sun.

As the guards haul me off for my punishment, I catch one last glimpse of Cassia and Liana sprawled in the sand, basking in the afterglow of their perfect beach day confident, powerful, and utterly victorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment