August 23, 2026

Giovanna vs. Chipp: Ballbusting Story

Giovanna vs. Chipp: Ballbusting Story

By infinitebottom

* * *

The thicc brazilian goddess named Giovanna was currently sitting on a rooftop, doing… well, nothing really. Or so it seemed. See, she was actually trying to figure out who had been stalking her for the past two weeks, and was going to teach them a thing or two once they had shown themselves. Sure enough, after merely a few minutes, she could smell someone hiding nearby. Giovanna knew a stalker wouldn't just reveal themselves, and this one in particular seemed to be able to escape on a dime. So, she came up with a new tactic. "Hey! You over there!" The redhead yelled out. "I know what you want! So come on out and I'll just give it to you. How about this: You show yourself in the next 5 seconds, and I'll let you feel my boobs. Deal?" She asked confidently, knowing no man was going to resist those fabulous brown funbags that hung from her chest, barely contained by her button up shirt. Sure enough, almost instantly, a man leaped out from his hiding spot before landing a few feet in front of Giovanna, who was shocked at the sight of her stalker.

"Chipp Zanuff?" She questioned with genuine surprise. "I didn't think Erica's bodyguard would be stalking me. Then again, you're probably the only one fast enough to get away with it."

"Yeah, I just couldn't help it, you know?" Chipp said, his eyes glued to Giovanna's chest. The busty girl noticed this, and smirked. "You still wanna grab em, yeah?" The ninja nodded gleefully and quickly reached forward, getting a handful of brazilian breast in each hand.

Chipp loved this, though Giovanna wasn't thrilled. However, this was just all part of her plan to get the stalker within range so they could learn their lesson. And boy, was Giovanna about to teach this man a lesson. (Although he won't be a man for long.)

"Man, these feel amazing!" Chipp exclaimed, now realizing that there's no bra between Gio's tits and the shirt covering them. "Now, how about we get this off and- GAHH!" The man yelled out in pain as he looked down to see what caused it, which was none other than Giovanna's thick thigh smashing his balls.

"B-But you said I could- HRRNGH!" No time was wasted for the tanned, sexy goddess as she slammed her knee into Chipp's balls again, flooring him. "Did you really think I was just gonna let some pervert grab me like that? Uh, no thank you." Giovanna said as she crouched down next to Chipp, her breasts hanging down as she did.

"I suggest you run off now. I won't tell anyone if ya do. But just know that I'll fuck you up if you try anything like that again, ninja boy." Giovanna told him as he got back up.

"Oh hell no! I'm not backing down now, not when I can feel up a girl this hot!" He said as he got into his fighting stance.

"Really? God, you're such a pervert. I'll just have to teach you a lesson then." Giovanna stated as she got into her stance as well, though you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd call it a "fighting stance." The way she pushed her big, brazilian butt out and left her huge, round tits dangling was nothing short of mesmerizing. Chipp knew he had to see all of it, and he was determined.

They stood still for a few seconds before the Chipp rushed in, yelling "Alpha Blade!" as he zipped past Giovanna, swinging his arm blade. Next thing she knew, the thick, shapely girl had a cut in the side of her pants. Immediately after, Chipp let out another Alpha Blade, slicing the rest of the pants off, leaving nothing but a pair of pink lace panties to cover the red haired girl's fat ass, which left her angry.

"You perverted asshole!" Giovanna yelled at the snickering ninja. "You're gonna pay for this!"

"Come on, it's no big deal, I just wanted to see what was hiding under those damn pants! Now, time to get that shirt of-"

Before Chipp got another word out, Giovanna swung her foot up into the poor ninja's testicles, smashing them against his pelvis. As he fell, the brazilian's boot came crashing down onto Chipp's nethers over and over again, stomping away. Her tits bounced gracefully as she did, which Chipp couldn't help but notice, even while his nuts were getting smashed.

She didn't let up, she slammed boot after boot onto his balls. Soon after, her huge ass came down on Chipp's face, engulfing almost his whole head. Gio snickered as the ninja struggled to escape from the big, brazilian booty that pinned his head to the ground (to no avail, of course.)

"What's wrong? I thought you wanted to see my ass soooo bad," the tanned goddess said in her usual sarcastic tone. "Well I just gave it to you, and I don't even get a 'thank you?' What the hell?" In response, Chipp attempted to say thank you, but couldn't get it out through the thiccness that sat on his face.

"Still no thanks, huh? Then I guess I'll have to do this!" She yelled as her palm came down with a SMACK on Chipp's balls, squeezing them as hard as possible. The screams of pain coming from Gio's face-seat actually felt pretty good, so she decided to keep up with the slapping and squeezing. However, it wasn't long before Giovanna noticed that Chipp's squirming and screaming seemed to be dying down.

"Damn, he must be losing air down there. Oh well, I was almost done anyway." She then got up, causing immediate heavy breathing from Chipp. Despite the fact that he was out of air and his balls were smashed, his dick managed to stand straight up. He was face first in possibly the world's greatest ass, after all.

Chipp would've loved to have time to recover, but that just wasn't in cards, as the busty brazilian now stood between his legs.

"You know, this would normally be the part where I'd let you go, but I don't really wanna do that. I kinda don't want you perving on me, or any other girl for that matter, again." Giovanna stated as she slowly placed her boot on Chipp's bruised man bits.

"Any last words as a man?" She then asked, sending the ninja into a state of panic.

"P-Please, don't! I beg you, I swear I won't do it again! I-I won't even look in your direction! Please!"

Gio looked down at him, almost feeling a sense of pity. It was then she remembered how he was basically going to molest her, given the chance, and suddenly, she felt a particular anger towards the man beneath her.

"You know, when a girl literally has you by the balls, the last thing you should do is lie through your teeth!" The thicc, brazilian goddess shouted as she increased the pressure on the testicles under her boot.

"No no no no no," Chipp gasped in pure fear as he watched his manhood slowly get taken away. "Please God no… AHHHHHHHH-"

CRUNCH

SPLAT

Chipp's unconscious body was left spasming as his balls were reduced to nothing but mush. Giovanna lifted her boot up, as a few drops of nut meat fell off. "Ew, I've never actually done that before." She said as she poked at what was left of the ninja's testicles with her boot. "Oh well, at least I don't have to deal with him anymore."

Giovanna then left, after picking up the tattered cloth that was her pants. She couldn't just let anyone see her bare ass, after all. She took one more look back at the mess of the former man, Chipp Zanuff.

"Eh, he'll be fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment