Twin Sister Ballbusting
By Interesting_Sea1554
*
I'm male and I've got a female twin sister, Phosia. She's a knockout with wide hips and medium sized, wide breasts, brown hair, and glasses. She's generally considered attractive. We were homeschooled in a conservative family and did all our classes together. We waited until 18 to do sex Ed because of our conservative values, but my mom didn't hold back regarding men's testicles.
"Strip naked now. It's time you learned about the opposite gender's body." she announced one day.
We already knew what everything was called and mostly what it did. Phosia didn't know about how sensitive testicles were though.
Mom scooped up my scrotum and flicked one of my testicles with her finger. "Phosia, check this out. Men's balls are really sensitive and it hurts if a woman even flicks them with her finger."
I was squirming badly after that, but it didn't hurt to bad. Phosia then grabbed my balls in her hand and squeezed them a little, but didn't seem too interested.
"Can I squeeze Phosia's breasts now?" I asked. "Wack!" My mom slapped my nuts and shook her head.
The summer afterwards Phosia and I were getting ready for the pool and I started ticking her under her arms while she was naked. She avoided me and waited until I was naked and then grabbed my testicles from behind and between my legs. She created a circle with her fingers and pulled down on the balls so that they were at the bottom of my sack and then she tickled my bare nuts.
Wow was that ticklish and wow was that a turn on. I squirmed around for a while laughing, but had to escape so I could pour cold water on my junk to get the excitement down.
The next day we were both naked again and I was waiting to get my stuff off the bench when, out of nowhere, Phosia slapped her hand up between my legs and smashed both of my testicles.
"Crack!" her smack echoed through the locker room
"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked kind of sheepishly smiling.
I dipped both her nipples at the same time and then spanked her naked ass for revenge, but then she gave me a sharp snap kick on the balls for it. I then gave up trying to get even. She smirked over at me as a tenderly arranged my testicles in my bathing suit.
The most embarrassing event though was when Phosia had friends over and asked if I could come answer a question about the tv. Then, with all her friends watching me, she came up behind me and pulled down my pants and underwear at the same time.
I instinctively leaned forward to pull them back up quickly. But, as soon as I was all the way down, I felt Phosia's warm fingers wrap around my scrotum as it protruded out from under my ass. She lifted a little so that I hunched forwards a little more.
"See ladies, he does have a nice set of gonads!" she explained with mischief in her voice. She then reached up with her other hand and flicked each of my testicles with her finger. She made direct and hard contact with each testicle.
"Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!" I yelled after each hit.
She finally let me go and let me pull up my pants and underwear. I was flushed red in the face and couldn't look her or her friends in the eyes after that. She approached me afterwards and stood directly in front me.
"Are things gonna be awkward between us now? My girlfriends hadn't seen testicles before and wanted to learn how sensitive they are. I knew you'd never agree to a real demo so I had to do a forced one." she said with the biggest smirk on her face. "You did good and you've got nice balls."
"Everything's good. It hurt and was embarrassing, but not so bad in the grand scheme of things " I replied.
"Thwack!"
"Great!" she said as she slapped up into my balls one last time.
No comments:
Post a Comment