March 15, 2021

Helping Out Mom

Helping Out Mom

BxllBxst


Jeff wasn’t the most social son. He never really had any friends, and ever since his father abandoned him and his mother, he became even more closeted. He was always extremely close with somebody in particular though, that being his mother, Julia. He would do anything for her, he loved her more than anything, and he means ANYTHING.

One night, after Julia came home from work, she announced she was just going to shower, and go to bed. She had a long day of working at a job where nobody appreciated her. Jeff felt bad, she wanted her to know that somebody in her life did appreciate her. He wanted to go console her, so that’s what he went off to do.

Jeff walked into Julia’s bedroom, “Hey Mo-” Julia turned around, her breasts hanging free and her slit revealed. “Oh my god! Get out!” Jeff turned around quickly, and ran towards his bedroom. He had to move fast because, well, his member started growing inside of his pants.

He entered his bedroom, and slammed the door shut. Thoughts started to race through his mind. Thoughts like, ~Holy fuck! I just saw my mom naked!~ and ~Am I sick for getting hard after seeing that?~ He couldn’t help but see her wonderful body in his head. His erect penis caused him pain being trapped within the tight prison that is his pants.

Jeff climbed into bed, and removed his pants. He sighed with relief. He couldn’t help but slowly start to stroke his hard penis. He upped the tempo, stroking harder and faster. Right as he was about to climax, he heard a knock on the door.

~FUCK!~ He thought.

“Honey? May I come in?”

~Fuck, fuck, fuck!~ He tried laying in a way so his erection didn’t show through the blanket.

“Y-yeah mom, come in.”

Julia walked in, and sat on his bed next to him.

“Listen honey, about before. You should of knocked sweetie, I know you didn’t want to see me naked, but sadly you had too. Next time, please knock.”

“I’m sorry mom, I wanted to talk to you but obviously that was a bad time. I didn’t think you’d be naked or I would of knocked.”

“Oh, what did you want to talk about, hon?”

“It can wait, don’t worry.”

“No it’s okay, we can talk now.”

Jeff blushed, his solid member was driving him crazy. All he wanted to do was climax, and he can’t!

“Well um, I know you feel like nobody in your life appreciates you, and I wanted to let you know I’m here for you mom. I’d do anything for you.”

“Oh really? That’s so sweet, honey. I don’t think you’d do anything for me, though.”

“I’m being serious, mom. I’d do anything for you.”

“I doubt that, Jeff.”

“You shouldn’t. You could ask me to do anything, and I will.”

“Really?” Julia started to wonder if he was really being serious. Would he really do anything for her?

“Of course. I love you, mom.”

“So, hypothetically, if I asked you to rub my feet because they’re killing me, you would?”

“Sure mom!”

Josh’s cock twitched under the cover. He was already so close to orgasm, and now he was going to be touching her feet? There was no way he was going to make it.

“Hmm.” Julia lifted her right foot up, and placed it on his chest. Without being asked, he slowly started to massage her foot.

“Oh... That feels pretty good, honey.” She started to think about what else he’d do for her.

“I see you’re willing to do this, but would you be willing to maybe lick them?”

His heart skipped a beat.

“Of course, mom.”

He licked up the length of her foot. ‘Mhm... that tastes good’, he thought. He slowly engulfed her toes in his mouth.

“Oh my... honey, that feels so good.”

~I wonder what else he’d do for me...~ She thought.

“So, if asked you to help me release some aggression, would you help me?”

“Of course, mom. How can I help?”

“Well see, I have so much pent up anger at the douchebags at my job. What I would for an opportunity to strike them right where it hurts.”

Jeff’s heart beat accelerated. What was she going to have me do?

“I was wondering if I could maybe pretend you were my boss, and take out some of my anger. That is, if you’re okay helping me?”

“Y-yeah, of course mom. Like I said, I’d do anything for you.”

“Sweet! Lets go downstairs, and we can get started.”

Julia stood up. Jeff tried too, then realized that he was still naked. Julia realized this too.

“It’s okay sweetie. You can come down stairs just like that.”

Jeff hesitantly followed her, cock still hard. They set themselves up in the living room.

“Can you just stand there with your legs spread?”

“O-okay mom.”

“I’m so sick of your bullshit, Mr. Denman!” Julia’s leg slammed into Jeff’s testicles.

“OW!” Jeff fell to the ground, moaning and grabbing his attacked ball bag.

“Oh my god, baby! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you that bad!”

“It’s okay mom, I can handle it.”

“Are you sure? You know what? If you stay strong until the end, I’ll reward you for loving your mom so much.”

“O-okay!” He was already anticipating however she’d reward him for his misery.

“You’re not so high and mighty now, Mr. Denman! How does it feel having your nuts cracked by one of your worst treated subordinates!” Julia slammed her foot into his balls once again, slamming Jeff’s right ball into his pelvic bone.

Jeff cried out, then tried straightening himself again, just for that reward.

“P-lease.. Just.. one... more...” Jeff slowly got out.

Julia acknowledged her son’s request.

“So fucking weak! Such an easy weak spot for somebody so fucking condescending!” Julia step back, and ran towards him. Once in range, she SLAMMED her knee into his bruise plums.

Jeff fell to the ground, he couldn’t even make any noise anymore. He just laid there, dry heaving. Julia noticed his agony.

“Baby?! Are you okay!?” She grabbed him, and held him in her arms.

“You did really good, honey. Your reward will definitely be worth it, I promise.”

THE NEXT MORNING

Jeff is laying in bed. His poor testes are bruised and swollen, blue in color. The pain is incredible. His manhood being too swollen for pants, he laid there naked. He heard a knock on his door.

“Honey?”

“C-come in, mom.” Jeff said, almost two octaves higher.

Julia walked in, bare naked.

“I’m here for your reward. You were so good last night, you just wanted to help me. I want to make sure you feel as good as you made me feel.”

Even as bad as his balls hurt, he still got a hard erection.

“You don’t need to talk, but you’ll make me happy if you moaned to tell me how good I’m making you feel.”

“Okay mom...”

Julia laid on her stomach, staring up at Jeff. Her breasts rested in front of her. She crept forward, right near Jeff’s cock and balls. She engulfed his cock with her mouth.

“Mhm... that feels so good.”

She moved her mouth up and down on his erect penis. She stopped orally-stroking his shaft, and only played with his tip. She took her breasts and smothered his cock with them.

Stroking up and down his wet cock with her large breasts, and sucking on the tip of his penis caused him to approach orgasm extremely quickly.

“Mom, I’m gonna cum!”

“Good.”

Julia sped everything up, causing him to cum in her mouth.

“Oh- OH MY GOD!” He moaned in ecstasy.

“Thank you, mom.” He smiled at her.

“Your welcome.” She gave his balls a slight love-tap, and walked away.

1 comment: