March 26, 2021

Loving Mistress Tracey ("4")

Loving Mistress Tracey

by Fall At Her Feet


            Tracey walked into my room without knocking, which was the protocol now. Once your housemate knows you've been sniffing, licking and jerking off in their socks, shoes and panties, a lot of the formalities disappear. At this particular visit from my voluptuous roommate I happened to be perusing some of my favourite websites sitting at my desk. I had been watching videos of Lexi Lapetina doing a point of view ballbusting tease video. Seeing me with my pants unzipped and my dick in my hand didn’t perturb Tracey in the slightest. I paused the video, but made no attempt to cover myself up.

            She was glistening with sweat across her tan body, wearing only a sports bra and running shorts. She had been working out in her room again. Since she became aware of my fetishes, she took to showering less often, so that her socks and panties could build up a stronger aroma. She was very thoughtful that way.

            “Hey hun, I’m done with these for the week,” she said, holding a pair of white gym socks and a pair of pantyhose in her hand. “I got extra sweaty this week, it’s been really hot lately.” She held the socks up to my nose and I inhaled deeply. The acrid, vinegary smell surged precum through my dick.

            She then placed her used pantyhose over my face, “Can you smell something different?” They smelled sweeter than usual. “I creamed myself in these last night.”

            “Thank you,” was all I could muster, overwhelmed by her kindness.

            “Any time,” she smiled. “What are you watching there?” 

            She perched herself up on my desk, she crossed her legs. Her bare feet sat mesmerisingly before me, covered in a light sheen of sweat from her workout. She caught my eye line and smirked.

            "Well, what are you waiting for? Get that tongue cleaning!"

            "I love you." I blurted before launching my tongue down to her soles, lapping up the rich, vinegary nectar. The smell was divine and my cock pulsed another load of precum as I hungrily cleaned her toes. I hungrily continued my duty. I reflexively resumed jerking myself while I licked her feet.

            She pondered my protestation of love for a moment then responded, "You aren't capable of love. You're my slave. You're good for money, cleaning my feet and providing a pair of stress balls when I need to blow off some steam. You are nothing. I could crush your balls into mush and not even care."

            She grabbed my chin roughly and forced me to make eye contact, my mouth open, tongue beckoning.

            "That's how I feel about you." She spat a thick wad of saliva into my mouth. It was delicious, I savoured it before swallowing it. A surge of precum shot out of my dick and down my shaft.

            "Thank you," I moaned.

            She leaned over to the laptop and unpaused the video. Lexi returned to her threats and pantomimed hits to the cameraman’s nuts. Tracey watched entranced for some time.

            “Wow, she’s aggressive and very, very sexy. Is she your favourite?”

            “Yes,” I gasped as I neared climax now engrossed back into the video.

            Tracey looked down at my rock hard erection, “You aren’t using hand lotion?”

            “I ran out,” I sighed between pants.

            “Here,” she said. She held her hair back and leaned over my crotch and spat a stream of thick saliva onto the head of my cock. I moaned at the warm, beautiful sensation. It dribbled down like honey. I began jerking feverishly with it.

            “When you’re about to cum, let me know, because I’m going to ruin it for you. Okay?” She cooed.

            “Please,” I begged. I spread my legs in the chair before her as she sat high on my desk in front of me. My balls splayed across the seat of the chair. Her legs looked so beautiful, now crossed in front of me. She uncrossed her legs slowly, giving me a view up her shorts to her white cotton panties, a slight wet patch forming. She raised her right leg high up into the air, almost vertically. I gasped. My focus was drawn away from Lexi’s pantomimed delivery of ballbusting abuse to the very real bare foot raised menacingly over my head, waiting to hurtle down to my crotch.

            “I’ve been getting back into yoga,” said Tracey, giggling.

            “I love your feet.” I panted.

            “You are not even worthy of loving my feet. You're lucky I let you lick the dirt and sweat off them. But they do love crunching your itty bitty ballsies.”

            I was worked up into frenzy and could feel my balls tighten as I was about to gush forward a huge load.

            “Oh my God,” I cried, “I’m about to cum.”

            It was as if the next moment began in slow motion. I jetted forth my first spray of cum as Tracey’s beautiful bare foot came hurtling heel-first down in front of me, directly in line with my most vulnerable organs. I could see all of her so clearly. The look of determination as she gritted her teeth was ferocious.

            Her heel slammed down and pinned my testicles to the seat with such brutal intensity that I inhaled my scream, losing grip on reality. She timed the hit perfectly and I burst forth another jettison of cum.

She ground her heel to the left as I let out a high pitch keen, then surged another load. Then she twisted her heel to the right and I sprayed the last of the contents of my nuts. She ground her foot down my organs until she had the ball of her foot on my nads like a gas pedal, her toes digging into the base of my cock. She maintained the vicious pressure on my nuts.

I was reduced to a babbling mess; my world was nothing but pain. I collapsed forward into her crotch. She held my head in her lap affectionately running her fingers soothingly through my hair. I could smell her sweet pussy’s aroma through her shorts.

“My balls,” was all I could manage.

“No, honey, they’re mine now,” she said wriggling her toes, eliciting new waves of pain in my abdomen.

I looked up to meet her eyes and she smiled sweetly.

“Your balls,” I gasped.

I began to cry. She was so beautiful. Tracey held me for some time.


The afternoon came quickly and my ditsy girlfriend Nikki walked in to find us in the same position. My face in Tracey’s lap, while Tracey sat on my desk with her foot still buried firmly in my crotch. I was barely conscious.

Tracey had been browsing through my Internet history, and spent some time watching Mistress Elise’s videos, taking mental notes as Elise pulverised testicles with her brutal kicks. “Look at those boots!” she’d said. “Looks like I’ve been going soft on your nuts.”

“Man! It is hot out there!” said Nikki completely unaware. Dressing appropriately for the weather or public was never Nikki’s strong suit.  She was wearing thigh high leather boots and a mini skirt with a tube top.

“Is that why you’re not wearing a bra?”

Nikki looked down at her chest, “I knew I forgot something!” Her nipples darted through her skimpy top. She gestured towards me at the desk, “Are you just doing some more therapy?”

“What?” said Tracey before remembering our ruse, “oh yeah!”

Tracey twisted her foot viciously, bringing me back to consciousness in the most agonising way possible.

“Hey, Danny, Nikki’s going to take over your therapy now.”

I was powerless to communicate a thought, I was completely at her whim.

“Danny’s hyperventilating so we need something for him to breathe into, quick take off your boot!”

“Oh no!” She whined with genuine concern. She quickly stripped off her thigh high boot. The sheen of sweat on her thigh and calves clearly demonstrated the heat outside. “Won’t this smell bad?”

“It’s full of your… Pheromones! So it’ll smell great to Danny.” Tracey was thinking on her feet, luckily Nikki was dim and gullible. Tracey took the boot and wrapped it around my face, holding it over my nose and mouth. The wall of sweat and body odor from Nikki’s foot accumulated over the day and hit me hard, my cock shot up to attention.

“Quick, Nikki, you’ve got to take over his therapy, his balls are blocked again.”

Nikki ran to kneel in front of me, breasts bouncing wildly. “What should I do?”

“How’s your gag reflex?”

“I don’t have one,” she said quite pleased with herself. “My 8th Grade science teacher helped me figure that out as part of a research project.”

Nikki's gullible nature meant that she was often taken advantage of sexually. When we first started going out, I had convinced her that a dog's shock collar I'd bought was the new TV remote, and I had placed the collar around my testicles. I had planned the whole affair out to the tee. I hid in the closet with a few pairs of Nikki's boots. I buried my face in them so she couldn't hear my anguished cries.

I had planned for a few minutes of pain. It was in fact a very long hour before Nikki gave up on trying to turn on the TV with the remote.

My balls were purple and numb for the next week.

As hard as I came while being unknowingly ballbusted by Nikki, having Tracey maliciously destroy my manhood and manipulate Nikki was so much more thrilling. 

“Whatever,” said Tracey, not surprised in the slightest that Nikki had been assaulted. “Now grab his nuts and squeeze real hard while jamming his dick as far down your throat as it can go.”

Nikki was more than happy to oblige. She grabbed my balls roughly and clamped down. I squealed. “It’s okay, baby,” she cooed. "I love it when he squeals." Unperturbed she jammed my dick down her throat and held it there. It was the first time I'd been inside her mouth, she never would have done this willingly. It almost felt wrong. Her warm, soft, wet mouth and throat made me quickly forget my ethical dilemma. A mix of pain and pleasure overcame me.

“Start humming, the vibrations are good for him,” instructed Tracey.

Nikki locked eyes with me as she began humming.

          "Move it in and out of your mouth. Are you sucking? You're going to have to suck really hard if you want to clear the blockage." She placed her hand on the back of Nikki's head and started moving my dick in and out of her beckoning mouth.

This was overwhelming and I was soon ready to come again.

“It’s really important that you don’t stop until he’s unblocked, Nikki,” instructed Tracey as she slowly edged into the corner, watching it all unfold. She caught my eyes as I reached nirvana, she folded her arms, mouthing a silent “You’re welcome.”

It was all too much and I came a huge load down Nikki’s throat. Her eyes teared up but she swallowed all of it without taking my dick out of her mouth. Once my dick had stopped pulsing, she released my balls and pulled my dick out of her throat. I moaned exhausted and drained.

“Yay!” She smiled brightly. “Just like in science class.”

I was too weak to move or speak; she kept talking to me, her head inches from my now emptied crotch.

“Looks like you’re unblocked! You know, I was doing some google the other day and some people actually get off on our therapy. They call it ballbashing or something…”

I was momentarily concerned that the jig was up.

“Isn’t that weird? I mean I’ll crunch your nuts because it’s important therapy, but if I knew you were getting off on it, I would probably take advantage.”

“How?” I breathed heavily.

“Oh, like I probably wouldn’t do it unless you did something gross for me. Like if it was a game. Like licked my boots or sucked my toes.”

My mind was reeling. “That could be fun.” I blurted.

“Yeah? We could make it a game! Totally.”

She stood up, grabbing her thigh high boot from the floor, slipping it on and zipping it back up. She leapt up onto my desk in front of me. She raised her booted leg up to my face. Her stiletto heel grazed my lips. “Suck my heel.” She said in a sultry, breathy tone. The thin heel slipped past my lips and into my mouth. She began jerking her foot through my ministrations, fucking my mouth with her heel. The platform of the boot pressed into my face roughly. I lapped and sucked at the heel until it shone.

“Now the other,” she said switching legs and repeating the action until the boots matched. She ran the platform sole across my willing tongue. The grit and dirt all being caught on my tongue. I swallowed it all. “This is fun. Now I have a boot cleaning service! Now my boots will be as clean as yours,  Tracey."

          "Nothing beats a man's tongue on your boot," chimed Tracey. 

          "I always wondered what your secret was. Your boots are always clean inside and out.”

I smiled. My dick had gotten very hard, cleaning her boots. I continued until both boots shone.

“Okay, my turn to “bash your balls”,” she giggled.

She grabbed my laptop from the desk next to her and leaned forward from her perch on my desk. She grabbed my balls roughly and closed them in the laptop, my dick sat rigid on top. The laptop sat almost closed on my lap, holding my balls firmly.

          Nikki placed her shining boots on top of my laptop, either side of my raging cock. I could now see clearly between her legs.

          "Did you forget your panties too?" I gasped.

          Nikki placed a hand in between her legs and up her skirt, she dragged her finger through her pussy lips. "I thought I felt a breeze! Here's a little treat." She leaned forward and inserted the finger into my mouth. I sucked it lustily.

          Nikki started applying pressure through her boots onto the laptop lid, compressing my balls. The pain and agony started anew. She removed her finger from my mouth and began a little tap dance routine on the laptop lid, stomping down hard occasionally, eliciting wave after wave of mind-shattering pain. 

          "Now for my big finish!" I was already crying uncontrollably from the day's abuse. 

It suddenly clicked as our eyes met why Nikki had a wicked grin across her face.  My face lit up in fear, hers in devious intentions. Before I could say a word she leapt off the desk and onto my lap. Her arms were around my shoulders, her legs either side of me and her firm ass, spilling out of her miniskirt, landed directly on top of the laptop slamming it shut.

I gritted my teeth, muscles tensing, veins pulsing, in almost unbearable agony. "Tell me you love me?"

"I love you, Danny." Nikki said ever so sweetly. I stared across the room at Tracey who was wearing a cruel smile and shaking her head.

That was the last thing I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment