March 19, 2021

Stacey's Heels

Stacey's Heels

By KneeMePlease


Stacey and I were together for about a month and the end of the semester was fast approaching.  That means finals time... which means we couldn't spend a ton of time together, as we were studying and preparing for the last tests and projects.  We'd get to chat occasionally on instant messenger, but didn't see each other much.


One particular night of cramming for finals, she IM'd me.

Stacey: hi baby :-)  hows studying?

Me: hey!  ugh i'm gonna fail my microecon test but i'll keep pluggin away.  how about you

Stacey: sorry your studying isnt going better.  but i have to show you something next time you can come over ;-)

Me: don't you tease me, i'll come over right now haha

Stacey: no!!  wait until youre done studying

Me: ok, i'm done studying.  i'll be over in like 5 min ;-)

Stacey: hehehe ok you convinced me, ill be here


What can I say, I was a guy in college.  Anyway, I immediately got up, let my roommates know I was heading out, and then went to her dorm.  She let me in and she was dressed in jeans, a sweatshirt, and sneakers... ok, so her surprise most likely wasn't going to be that I was going to get a beating.  I quickly and (hopefully) inconspicuously covered my disappointment and I said "Hey baby," giving her a big hug.  She squeezed and then pulled back, flashing me a mischievous grin, and she said "I have something to show you.  I think you'll like it."  Saying no more, she took my hand and led me to her room, which surprisingly was empty.  She motioned to the chair by her desk and said "Sit right over there... and close your eyes."  The way she said it was definitely a command, but had a little seductive edge to it, and I struggled not to get my hopes (or any parts of my anatomy) up too high.  I sat down in the chair and closed my eyes and I could hear her open her closet and root around a little bit.  The sounds continued for a minute or two, and I really wanted to open my eyes, but I obeyed.  Stacey finally relieved the suspense when she said sweetly, "Okay, you can open your eyes now."  I opened my eyes slowly... and nearly fell out of the chair.  She had taken her sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers off, standing there in just her black bra, a black lacy thong... and brand new high heels.  The heels were very simple, just a thin strap over her toes and another higher up on her foot with a

3" stiletto heel.  Stacey looked at me a little nervously and said "I just got these heels, I figured you might like them.  Do you?"  I hesitated but only to close my mouth to keep from drooling.  I'm not normally a strappy heels type of guy, as I'm not a big fan of feet (I know, strange for a guy with a high heels fetish), but knowing that she just got them presumably for me and that she was showing me without much else on... she had me completely.  Hook, line, and sinker.

Once I was able to stop the prospect of drooling, I blurted "I love them!  Holy crap, look at your legs while you're in those!"  She giggled and suddenly seemed less tense; it didn't occur to me until well after that she was kind of holding her breath for my reaction.  She asked "Can I try kicking you?  I might have to return them if they don't stay on..."  I'd recovered from my pleasant shock slightly, answering "Can you?  Hell yeah you can!  Like you ever have to ask!"  Stacey giggled sweetly again, and then said "Okay, come here.  Go down on your knees, just to be safe."  I wasn't (and still am not) quite sure what just to be safe meant, but I wasn't about to argue with a girl who was in heels and had just asked to kick me in the balls.  I went over to where she was standing and knelt right in front of her, and spread my legs a little to give her access.  Stacey gently pulled me forward and she bent down and kissed me with a ferocity that, until that moment, I didn't even know she possessed.  "I'm so glad you like the shoes," she said with quiet sincerity.  I answered mostly truthfully "My eyes almost didn't even make it all the way down to them."  She smiled and blushed a little, I guess non-verbally saying thanks.  I felt her foot slip between my legs and start rubbing my balls and rock hard erection through my pants, and after doing that for a few seconds, the top of her foot stopped right where my balls were.  She asked "Is this where I should kick you?" She was semi-serious; she'd never kicked a guy in the balls before she met me, so she wanted to make sure she was doing the right thing, I guess.  I half grunted, half moaned in the affirmative, so Stacey brought her foot back a few inches and then kicked me.  Not too hard, but I knew I'd feel it in a few seconds.  Before the real pain could register, she kicked me again, a little harder, and this time it hurt immediately.  I bent at the waist, holding myself in half essentially, and I cradled my nuts with both hands as I groaned softly to myself.  Stacey laughed a little and gave me a few minutes to recover, then said "I want to try a hard one before I have to change back into my clothes.  Get back up when you're ready."  Of course, getting back up didn't mean to stand; it just meant to make my balls available haha.  I was still in pain but I wanted to see how hard she would kick me, so I postured back up for her.  She wasted no words and kicked me HARD.  "OOOOOMMPH!!" was all I could say when her foot slammed into me, and I curled myself back into a ball, a whimpering mess at her feet.  She bent down and kissed me on the cheek and said "More where that came from.  But after finals," and she started to take her heels off.  I squeezed my eyes shut so the tears that had welled up wouldn't fall out; if she saw me cry, she'd never kick me again.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally felt like the pain had subsided enough so that I could un-ball myself and try to get up.  As I was standing back up, I saw that Stacey had changed back into what she was wearing before... like nothing ever happened.  When I was fully upright, she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me into another time-stopping kiss that lasted for days and microseconds at the same time.  She pulled back and said "If my roommate wasn't coming back, I'd suck you dry right now."  I shuddered with anticipation at the thought, but she continued "We can't tonight, though.  After finals, you're all mine."

She walked me to the front door of the dorm, gave me a quick kiss and said goodnight, wishing me luck on my finals.  I wished her luck on hers and headed for home, looking forward to the end of the following week, when we were done with our finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment