March 16, 2021

Liam gives his balls in exchange for homework

Liam gives his balls in exchange for homework [long]


u/hurtmerightthere


Liam couldn't believe it, of all the people in his physics class his teacher could have paired him up with for the group project, he was lucky enough to be matched with Holly!


Holly, the girl Liam had a crush on from the first day of school. Holly, the girl who made him feel an uncomfortable heat in his groin whenever she stood up, or walked around, or even just sat there. Holly, the girl who already had a boyfriend. Jason was the funny guy who everyone liked, and they had already been together for 2 years. Even Liam had to admit he thought Jason was pretty cool.


But now Liam had an opportunity to hang out with Holly one-on-one. He wasn't expecting to steal her away from her boyfriend, or anything, but even just spending some time with her was enough to make him feel happy. He was already planning to make himself feel happier after he returned home, his memories of day-long arousal still fresh.


When Holly finally answered the door, Liam found himself momentarily shocked. It was a warm day, but the length of Holly's shorts and the thinness of her shoulder straps was more revealing that he was used to seeing her. He looked down, afraid that she could read his thoughts through his eyes. She was barefoot.


"Hey, finally, come in!"


Liam and Holly exchanged quick pleasantries, talked vaguely about the assignment, and then began working on their tower made of balsa wood. It was boring, and Liam focused more on Holly moving around their worktable, and especially on Holly leaning over the table. He kept himself strategically positioned opposite her to help hide the swelling his was clearly showing through his thin shorts.


Holly's phone buzzed, and she pulled it out and looked annoyed. Scoffing and rolling her eyes, she tossed her phone onto a chair and grumbled.


"Jason is being such a dick right now, I'm sorry. I don't want to be distracted by this, it's just been on my mind."


"No, that's okay," Liam offered. "I'm sorry to hear that."


"It's fine, thanks, just sometimes I want to..." Holly trailed off, "no, never mind. I'm sorry. Let's get back to work."


"Break up?" Liam suggested, trying to finish her sentence. He realized he sounded a little too eager in the way he said it, and felt suddenly anxious.


"What? No. I love Jason I don't want to break up with him. I was going to say sometimes I want to kick him in his balls."


"Oh." Liam hesitated. Would she really do something like that?


"Why did you think I was going to say 'break up'?"


"I didn't. I mean, I don't know. I just... I thought that's what you were going to say."


Holly looked at him. Was that skepticism Liam was seeing in her eyes? Maybe he was just being paranoid.


"Hey, you know," Holly started, "maybe I could do you instead."


"Wh... What?"


"Kick you in your balls, I mean."


"No! Why? Why would you want to do that?" Liam felt his heart racing a bit. Although Holly had stroked and sucked him many times in his late-night fantasies and shower-time daydreams, he found himself suddenly uneasy at having his genitals be the focus of her attention in real life.


"Because it would definitely make me feel better, and I would definitely make it up to you. Please? It's not that big of a deal, it happens all the time that boys get hit there."


It didn't happen all the time to Liam. In fact, it had never happened to him. But maybe her boyfriend's sports activities gave her unrealistic expectations.


"How would you make that up to me? Doesn't it really hurt? I mean, it does really hurt!" Liam's dick had at least gone soft, so if Holly looked at him there, she thankfully wouldn't see anything unusual.


"I'll tell you what, you let me knee you, and then you can head home and I'll finish the whole project myself. I think I could probably get it done just as fast alone anyway, but you'll get the next, like, 5 hours free. Deal?"


"Wait, knee?" Liam thought. Having the rest of the day free would be nice. And Holly was smart, she'd do a good job and he'd still get a good grade. Maybe she was right, maybe it wasn't such a big deal. If it happened to other guys all the time, his nuts could probably take one hit.


"Okay, fine, I guess, but... not too hard, okay? Like, I don't want to go to the hospital or anything."


"Oh my god," Holly rolled her eyes. "I'm not a devil, Liam, I don't want to actually hurt you that bad. Come on, come over here."


Holly gestured for Liam to stand in front of her as she moved beside the table. He did, and she put her hands up on his shoulders. For a moment, to Liam, it kind of felt like they were about to slow dance. She pushed him backward lightly until he felt his back against the wall.


"I don't want you to fall over and hit your head or anything, so keep your back against the wall here. And put your hands behind your back too."


"Huh? Why?" Liam felt himself doing it anyway, though somewhat hesitantly. She was so confident and direct in what she was saying. He felt compelled to follow her orders just because of the way she was speaking to him.


"Because I don't want you blocking yourself," Holly said matter-of-factly. "Now spread your your legs a bit. Wider than that, because I don't want to hit your thigh or something. That will hurt and then I'll have to do it again, so keep them wide."


Liam was pressed back against the wall, pinned by his shoulders by his suddenly so dominant friend. His arms were trapped behind him, and he had willingly spread his legs wider than shoulder width to give her access to his most sensitive parts. And she intended to hurt him on purpose. Why had he agreed to this? He needed to change his mind.


But his brain suddenly abandoned that thought as everything was replaced with a sudden surge of pain from his unprotected testicles. His thin shorts gave no resistance, and his briefs contained his package so that both of his balls, which had managed to avoid this very thing up to this moment, were properly positioned to absorb the hit.


Holly held him back and up so that he couldn't fall. As Liam was still beginning to process the pain, Holly said, "okay, see? It won't be much harder than that one. Now here we go," and brought her knee up a second time.


Liam lost the air from his lungs as he felt new levels of the unfamiliar pain. Why did it feel like she had punched him so hard in the stomach? He got his hands from behind his back and cupped his balls instinctively. He wanted it to make him feel better, but it didn't.


Holly let him slide down to the ground. He fell to a squat, tried to stay there for a bit, and then slowly rolled over onto his side, still silently holding himself as he felt tears begin to come to his eyes.


"See? I told you, it wouldn't be that bad at all."


"My balls," Liam said. What he was trying to say was that it was worse than Holly was making it sound, and she couldn't possibly understand what she had just done to him. It didn't quite come out that way however, so he tried a second time, but only succeeded in another feeble "my balls" instead.




Part 2


"Okay, now get up, if you're getting out of this entire project, I need to make it worth it for me, so let's go for knee number two! Up, up!" Holly was making upward motions with her hand, looking impatiently at Liam.


"No, my balls," Liam found his vocabulary rather limited to the most important things in his world at that moment.


"Yes, you keep saying that, your balls. That's where we literally just agreed I was going to knee you. So now get up for number two."


"But you said only once. And what do you mean two? You already just kneed me twice." The shock was starting to wear off, but the pain wasn't. It seemed to fill him now, with extra pulses of dull pain radiating from his nutsack with every beat of his heart.


"I never said once, I'm not sure why you assumed that. If I'm letting you off the entire project, I'm certainly not just going to knee you once."


Had she not said only one knee? Maybe she hadn't. Did Liam just assume wrongly? Maybe she was right, maybe he did agree to more in exchange for the entire project. But it hurt so much already, there was no way it was worth more.


"And as for 'already kneeing you twice', the first one was just finding the targets, it didn't even actually hurt anyway."


"It did hurt," Liam whined.


"Well, okay, and if it did, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your balls before I was supposed to hurt your balls, if that makes you feel better. But come on, even if it hurts a lot now, it won't hurt later, so whatever, right?"


"I don't know if I can." Why did Liam feel like he was asking for permission not to be hit anymore? He could just tell her no, right?


"Okay, well look at it this way. If you want to stop now and go back to working on the project with me, fine. I'll be distracted, and you'll have gotten kneed in the nuts twice for no reason, but fine.


"Or you can just let me hit you a couple of more times, get it over with, have the rest of the day off. And I told you I don't want to hurt you for real, or anything. Your balls will probably feel fine by the time you get home, okay? So your choice."


Liam felt uneasy about how comfortably she was talking about his balls like that. He suddenly felt so exposed, his pain on display for her like that. Even covered up he felt naked, with so much of her attention focused on something he was trying to keep hidden.


But she made a good point that if he went back to work now, he would have gotten kneed for nothing. Maybe now that he knows what it feels like, it won't hurt so bad next time? Maybe he'll be ready for it now. And the pain from before was starting to lessen. Maybe he would feel totally fine by the time he got home.


"Okay, Holly, only because you're promising not to hurt me really bad. Please don't hurt me too bad." Liam started to get up from the heap he was in.


"You don't have to get all the way up, just to your knees is fine. Don't forget to make them wide, though! There you go. Now hands behind you again."


Liam was complying with every order, wondering how she commanded him so effortlessly. Was it really just because he had a crush on her and wanted her to like him that he was doing this? Or was it because she was being so authoritative, he just naturally felt like doing what she said?


"No, no, wait," Holly said, interrupting Liam's thoughts. "Reach back further and put your hands on your ankles. Perfect, I like that. Now arch your pelvis forward just a little bit."


"Holly, I don't know, do I really need to?"


"Liam, come on, I don't want to miss. I'm doing you a favor. Arch yourself," Holly gestured to Liam.


He wasn't sure what sense that made, but complied anyway. He had registered his objection, she had overruled it, and there wasn't anything more for him to do. He pushed his pelvis forward, pushing his nuts tightly against the fabric of his shorts, offering Holly the perfect angle she had requested to hit his balls. Only 10 minutes ago he was working on a tower for physics class. How had this happened so fast? Why did it seem so natural?


"Oh, hmm," Holly said contemplatively. "They're smaller than I expected."


Liam shifted slightly as he began to react, but before he fully processed what she had said, she had already kicked him, her bare foot making direct contact with his parts that he had offered up so tantalizingly. He crumpled once again and Holly giggled.


"That's okay, small is fine, I have a better way for you then! Back up, on your hands and knees. Hurry, hurry, if you wait until the adrenaline wears off it will hurt more! I'm only thinking about your best interests, Liam, I don't want to hurt you too much, now hurry and get to your hands and knees!"


Liam's body was complying, even when his head was still trying to process things. His youthful balls were new to the pain they were experiencing, and the feelings they sent to his brain made it difficult for Liam to think. The feelings of agony, but also feelings of something else. The same feeling he got when he looked at Holly when she bent over. Was he getting a... oh no, how was he getting hard?


Holly sent another kick into Liam's nuts, pressing them firmly into his pelvis. Liam, on his hands and knees, tried to fall over, but Holly kept her foot firmly into his groin and held him up. He slumped forward face first, before Holly finally mercifully removed her foot and let him fall completely over. Oh no, had she felt it?


"Okay, we'll let you relax and lie on the floor a bit. I guess I can squeeze your nuts instead while you lie there if that's easier. Wait, why are you protecting yourself?" Holly looked down at Liam with an odd pouting expression, as if she somehow genuinely didn't realize Liam's suffering.


"Please, Holly, no, I can't do anymore. It hurts so much."


"Liam..." Holly started, sounding almost disappointed.


"Holly, no please, my balls. I can't."


"Liam, stop and listen to me." Holly looked down at him as if he had just said something ridiculous. "How many times have you let me hit you already? You think other guys would actually do that? Even once?"


Liam was silent.


"I saw how you looked at me. I heard how eager you were the second I said anything negative about my boyfriend. And," Holly pointed at his crotch, "I just felt exactly what you think about this whole thing."


Liam blushed, feeling again even more naked and exposed. She had already kneed and kicked his balls multiple times. And now she had just felt his erection.


"We both know that we're both getting something out of this, right? So move your hands and let me squeeze your little balls."


Liam hesitated. He wasn't sure if he was more scared to move his hands to expose his nuts to her, or to reveal that he had grown even harder hearing her talk to him like this. But slowly they moved, and Holly's face lit up with happiness in a way that filled Liam with pride. He wanted to keep making her happy.


She knelt down and put her hand on his package, feeling gently around for his testicles and then cupping them. She tried to look Liam directly in his eyes, but his were transfixed on his own genitals, watching with nervousness while she held them. She waited until his eyes finally turned to hers, and then squeezed.


No comments:

Post a Comment