March 26, 2021

Math Class (Chapter 1-2)

Math Class Chapter 1 - 2


Chapter 1


It was the last period of the day, math. Now I’m a pretty smart kid and I enjoy school but there was only one reason I looked forward to sitting through that class.

Rose Wechsler.

She was hot, the kind of girl that the guys talk about in the gym room, the kind guys jerk off to at night. She had curly blonde hair, a great smile, long legs, never keeping her thighs hidden and those fantastic breasts.

You can see why I was so excited that our last names were so close to each other, we’d be partners for the semester. Sweet deal.

No, I wasn’t naïve enough to think I’d have a chance with Rose, heck I had enough trouble with the nerdy girls. But hey, math isn’t so bad when you get to stare down a valley of cleavage like her’s.

For the most part she didn’t talk to me; expected. Except for borrowing my pencils (which I never got back) or asking me what time it was, it was pretty much like I didn’t exist. Again, that’s what I expected.

A week into school we got our first quiz. She got a B, I got an A. Second week, She got a C, I got an A. Our big test for the month, she got a D, I got an A.

“I don’t get any of this!” She said out loud, although not specifically directed to me as she put her right hand to her brow.

I cleared my throat “Well, you’ll do better on the next one.”

She looked over, as if I had just appeared out of thin air. “No I won’t, this stuff is too hard. If I don’t pass I won’t graduate!” She whined.

I bet you can see where this went.

“Well,” I said in my best, knight-in-shining-armor voice, “I could help you.”

She stared at me for an eternity, “Really?” She asked.

Her tone surprised me, it was cheerful, well, it at least wasn’t disdain like usual. I wish I could tell you that my bold and philanthropic behavior was the cause for her enthusiasm, but chances were she just wanted me for her grade. Whatever, I’ll take what I can get.

“Uh, yeah.” A little taken back.

“Oh good, I really need the help.” She bent over a little and my eyes went down her shirt. I could already feel my pants getting tight.

“Yeah, no problem.” I said trailing off. God her tits are hot.

“Can we do it at your place, my parents will be pissed if I bring another guy home.” She asked, curling her hair over her finger.

If you wanna get something to drink or eat, now would be the time. When you get back, yeah, that’s how long it took for me to regain consciousness.

“Hello?”

“Oh right, uh sure, no problem.” I muttered, writing my address on a slip of paper.

“Thanks.” She said, slipping it down her shirt. Ok, not really, she put it in her purse, but I can be hopeful.

An hour after I got home my mom called me down, a surprised look on her face. The first girl I’ve ever brought over and she’s a bombshell, dressed in skimpy summer clothing and holding math books with her.

“This is Rose, she’s coming over for math help.” I said, trying to get through the awkwardness as fast as possible.

“Do you two need anything?” She asked politely with a smile.

“No we’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure, I could make some-”

“Uh, thanks I think we’ll probably just get started.” I said quickly, boy was this going well.

Rose walked through the door as it was shut behind her. “My room?” I asked with a smile.

“Sure.” She said, following me upstairs.

“Make sure to leave the door open.” My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Boy was she funny, like I would have any chance with her.

Nevertheless she sat on my chair and I took the bed and I asked her what she needed help with the most.

“Everything.”

“That narrows it down.”

“Hey, this stuff is impossible, how do you get by in that class…?”

I wasn’t sure what to say, plus, she had her hands on her head and she was looking in despair over her books. I was looking in pleasure over her boobs. She was wearing a yellow, tight t-shirt, nothing too revealing. Of course, her breasts filled her top like two cantaloupe and her short shorts made it seem like there was nothing on underneath.

“Well, let’s get started, chapter 1...” I began, flipping the page, this was going to be a long, hard night, for both of us.

A few days later she came over again, I helped her study for our next quiz. She wore a button-down shirt that was barely buttoned and a simple skirt. She got a C.

“Yes!” She exclaimed.

“What?”

“I got a C!” She said, the class looked at her funny.

“Good job, I’m proud of you.” I said with a nod, she smiled at me.

I finally got her to a C average in class, just barely. She gave me a big hug and I felt her breasts push into my chest. It was hard to stay soft that period.

It was turning fall and quarter finals were coming up.

“I have to get a C this quarter.” She said to me one day in class.

“Don’t worry you’ll be fine.” I said, shrugging it off. Actually I was worried for her, she seemed very serious about it.

We studied a lot for the final. One day I was sitting in my room, just some running shorts and a t-shirt on. The doorbell rang.

I hobbled down and opened the door, it was Rose.

“Oh, hi.” I said.

“I need help with math.”

“We’ve been studying all week.”

“I don’t understand anything.”

I sighed. “Comeon in…” I led her through the doorway.

It had been a few months and we were pretty close by now. We walked up to my room, my parents weren’t home that night. We sat on the ground and we looked over the books. She was wearing a zip-down black sweatshirt with, what appeared to be just a bra underneath. Long track pants accompanied it.

“Wow, you guys really have the heat up here, don’t you?” She said, unzipping the sweatshirt a little. I assume by now she had gotten used to my stares. This was, by far, the best view I had seen yet. I saw just a little bit of her bra and a whole lot of cleavage. I mean, seriously, a ton of cleavage. I wanted to reach out and feel them so bad.

I felt my cock growing. “Uh, Rose, I’m going to go change.”

She looked up with a crooked eyebrow “For what, you don’t need to change.” She said sternly, pointing at the book. It was settled.

I tried my awkwardly best to hide my boner but it was proving impossible. It didn’t help that I couldn’t stop staring at her tits, either.

She looked at my crotch and giggled. “Trouble focusing?”

My face turned red. “Uhhhh…yeah.” Covering my crotch with a nearby pillow.

“Oh” She said waving her hand nonchalantly “Don’t worry about it, I’m used to it. Plus, we’ve known each other for awhile, I trust you.”

“Yeah, I guess.” I said meekly, lowering the pillow.

“Sorry, it’s my fault. I always forget.” She said shaking her head. She reached down to zip her sweatshirt up again, tugging on the zipper. “It’s stuck.” She announced. “Come here and help me.”

“What?”

“Come here and help me.” She said more clearly.

I abandoned any attempt and concealing my stiffness and leaned over. I was getting really hard.

It wasn’t actually stuck, her breasts were too big to get the zipper back up. Yes, I was very turned on right now.

She took her hands of the zipper and pushed on the sides of her breasts. “Ok, zip me up.”

Sure, Rose, lemme just recover from my heart attack.

“Uh, ok.” I reached over and tugged on the zipper, it wasn’t budging.

“No, you’re not doing it right. Here,” She took my hands abruptly and placed them on either side of her breasts. Ok, now I was going to have a heart attack. She pressed my hands in and held them there.

“Harder.” She said. I mashed them together. She tugged on the zipper a few times and got it back up. “Ok, thanks.” She said. “Um, you can let go now.”

I sat back for a second and felt my balls tighten, god I was close. I really needed to jerk off.

“Oh my.” She said with wide eyes, staring at my cock poking through the fabric. “Sorry.” She said, trying to repress her laughter.

“I guess I forget what these things do to a guy.” She said with a smile. And with ‘do’ and ‘guy’ she patted my crotch apologetically.

My body clenched and I could already feel it. My shorts were only made of a porous, mesh material. My cock twitched and throbbed and shot out its load in all its pent-up power. White cum shot through the fabric to my stomach and the rest dribbled through the mesh down to the floor.

“Oh! Oh my!” She exclaimed, watching with increased attention, her hand only a few inches away from the blast zone.

“Sorry about that.” She said with a laugh.

Chapter 2

Ok so, by this point, I was completely embarrassed. I mean, Rose knew I had the hots for her, but you can just imagine how red my face turned when I came right in front of her, fully clothed just from a simple tap of her hand.

Although she laughed it off, I insisted that she leave. I was just so embarrassed, you know? She took it kind of offensively and the next day in class was pretty awkward, leaving us both silent with each other.

I felt bad about it, I didn’t mean to cum all over my pants. Plus it was her fault for making me touch her breasts...right?

Well regardless, the next week or so was just us making small talk and discussing math issues amongst each other when the teacher wasn’t instructing. I frowned Friday when she got another test back with a C- on it.

I wasn’t concerned about that particular test, it was a low grade, granted, but next Monday were the Quarter Finals and if she didn’t pass those, she’d be looking at...well to be honest I wasn’t really sure why she wanted to pass math so bad. I mean, she had another quarter to work with and a D+ wasn’t the end of the world.

She sighed and brushed her long hair behind her ear. I knew she was upset about her score and nervous about Monday. I wish I was better at comforting people and usually I just stayed silent in these situations, preferring not to make them worse. Unfortunately, it didn’t always work out that way.

“So what, you’re not going to say anything to me?” Rose asked with a distraught tone.

“A…a C- isn’t that bad.” I tried to console her.

“Yes it is! My grades are going down, if I don’t pass the final Monday I’m screwed, my dad is going to kill me!” Her volume was raising, which drew the attention of the rest of the classmates.

I put my hand on her shoulder to quiet her, and yeah I did look down her shirt a little. Just because I was comforting her, doesn’t mean I can’t get anything back in return does it?

“Look Rose, I’ll help you ok? Why don’t we study this weekend?”

Rose looked at me with complaint. Her expression said what she was afraid to. We were both thinking of the last time she was over at my place to study.

“Rose,” I began, taking my hand off and removing my gaze from her chest. “I promise, it’ll just be for studying.”

She sighed. “Ok, fine.”

Late Sunday night she came over in a loose-fitting sweatshirt and long, baggy sweatpants. Of course, even in such blatantly prudish clothing, she looked amazing. Her smile at the front door as she held her books against herself made my knees weak.

We should have started earlier this weekend, I thought to myself. Everytime I invited her over she always had some excuse. And although she was nice by saying she had some stuff to do with her parents, I’m sure she was partying with her friends on a Saturday night.

“My room?” I asked.

“How about the livingroom?” She countered.

Fine, I wasn’t going to argue with her. We set ourselves up on the couch and placed our books and notes between us. The math was so boring I was yawning and I excused myself to get us both some energy drinks. As I sat back down Rose looked at me.

“Look, I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting this week.”

I narrowed my eyebrows. “What do you mean?” I mean, I knew what she meant but you know, why was she apologizing?

“It was probably my fault, sometimes I just can’t help myself I mean you were staring down my shirt for weeks and had…you know a boner and I just couldn’t help myself but tease you a little, I didn’t mean for it to you know…go off like that.”

I took a deep breath, I had been expecting a much more accusatory approach. I mean I was the one who couldn’t control himself.

“I feel bad ok, do you accept my apology?” She asked sweetly.

Ok first of all, how could I possibly be mad at this bombshell? Secondly, it wasn’t even my fault!

“Uh, yeah sure Rose, it isn’t a big deal.”

“Oh goodie! I was so nervous about talking to you.” She scooted a little closer to me. “A lot of guys I hang around with get really angry about this stuff.”

What, making them cum? I thought to myself.

“And I just really appreciate it.” She continued.

“Yeah me too,” I responded. “We should really get back to the studying.” I said trying to keep focus. That focus wasn’t going to last much longer.

“So it’s ok if I get out of these ridiculous clothes, right?”

Yes!

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

She smiled that sweet smile that brought blood to my groin and slipped off her shirt. God, what a view! She was wearing a very, very skimpy tank top with a clearly visible bra underneath. There was a massive canyon of cleavage jiggling as her sweatshirt struggled over her head and I was transfixed on them.

“Maybe this was a bad idea.” She said with a giggle as she noticed my stare.

“No..I…I mean I didn’t…”

She laughed, “no, it’s ok, I can tell this is all really boring for you.”

Well, she had that right, I was just surprised she went from a total prude to giving me a hardon.

She slipped off her pants too, which revealed just a pair of shorts with “Cheer” written across her shapely backside. Now you’re asking yourself, well how could you have seen that from the front? Well, she made a point of turning around and bending over to take off her pants, assumingly to drive me nuts. She was doing a great job.

If only this math test had a section for erection-giving ability.

I gathered my tongue back into my mouth and did my best to keep on topic. “Ok, well anyway, you take uh, X and divide it by the…”

“Something distracting you?” She asked innocently. She was supporting herself by her palms as she bent all the way over on the couch, bring her boobs right over the page and into my eyesight as I began explaining the problem to her.

“Rose…”

“What?”

My cock was going to burst out of my pants. I had never seen so much of her cleavage so close before. My eyes had fallen out of their sockets and into her cleavage and there was no way I was going to take them out.

There was still a part of me that wanted to keep studying. At this point there was a ‘something’ a lot bigger right now that was controlling my brain at the moment.

She smiled as my mouth opened wide and I just stared down at them.

“Look Rose…” Honestly, I didn’t want us to have the same problems as last time and rationally (and yeah it was a surprise I could even think rationally at this point) we needed to get back to our studies to get her passing tomorrow.

“What, should I put these away again?” She asked teasingly.

“No! I mean, yeah Rose the quarter final is tomorrow.” I said with a crack in my voice.

“Awww, but these are way more fun.” She said holding them with her hands and squeezing them.

Oh my God.

“I’ve got a way better idea, why don’t you just cheat for me? We sit right next to each other, it would be so easy.” She took my head in her hands, placing her thumbs on my temples. Her gentle hands guided me closer to her chest to get a closer look. “Comeon, what do you say?”

“Ch-cheating?”

Her grip on my head tightened and she brought me so close to her I could smell her strong perfume without even breathing in.

“Ok, uh sure.”

“Good boy.” She said with a tone that didn’t quite sound like her.

“I’m just worried that we might get-”

“Shhh,” she said, placing her finger against my tightened lips. “Think about it this way, if you do this for me…” She trailed off, running her finger down my cheeks and her palm down my chest until she stopped at my twitching abs. “…I might be inclined to do you a little favor.”

“Ohhhh.” I moaned out, uncontrollably.

She was careful this time, running her hand down around my crotch, using just one finger to tease the area around it. I sat back against the couch and let her slip my shorts off slowly, taking the boxers with them. This was the first time I was naked in front of a woman but I was so aroused I didn’t even have time to be nervous or apprehensive.

My cock throbbed outwards, a little damp with precum.

“Mmmm, look how hard you are.” She said, looking up at me. My eyes met hers and then went back down between her breasts. She ran her hand down to my balls and cupped them, rolling them around and giving them a light tug. She moaned out again as I took my hands up.

I wanted to touch them so bad, I reached forward and just barely felt the fabric of her breasts as light filled the room. My parent’s car’s headlights shone through the shades as they pulled into the driveway. Rose instantly grabbed her sweatshirt and put it on.

“Put your shorts on silly!” She exclaimed helping me drag them up my thighs. We scurried and made it look like we were focusing on our studies as my parents walked through the door.

“Hey you two, how’s the school stuff going?” My mom asked politely.

“Uhhh, great, yeah.” I said dumbly, bending over to conceal my stiff cock.

“You guys have been at this for a long time now, it must be really hard.”

From the corner of my eye I could see Rose’s lips curl to a smile.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Yeah actually we were just about done, right?” Rose asked with a smart smile, looking at me.

“Right…” I said reluctantly. What shitty timing.

As my parents went upstairs, Rose and I gathered our stuff and I walked out with her to her car.

“Nice ride.” I said admiring her yellow sports car at the side of the street.

“Thanks, it’s new.” She piled her stuff in the backseat and got into the driver’s.

She took off her sweatshirt and threw it back with her pants in the backseat. I was leaning on the convertible’s door and leaned over to get a better look at her boobs.

She smiled and looked up to me. “Oh and hun, sorry we got interrupted tonight, but could you save yourself for later? I want to make it really good for you?”

“Wh…what?”

“Oh comeon, you know, don’t jack off tonight, ok? Wait for me.”

“Rose, look at me!”

“Trust me, I am…” She said with a giggle, noting my huge bulge in my shorts right at her eye level.

“Look, I know you want it bad, but think how good it’ll feel.”

“Rose I don’t think I can even get to bed tonight.”

“Aww, well if you do, wait for me,” she said with a wink and bit her lip. She took a finger and pulled her neckline down by the middle of her top, showing off a lot of her bra. “I might be very, very nice to you and let you see these.”

My jaw dropped.

“Good, promise me you won’t shoot tonight.”

“Rose…”

She grabbed her enormous tits and pushed them together and upwards.

“Ok I promise.”

I won’t bore you with the details but basically, I slipped her my scanning sheet every once and awhile and let her copy my answers. It was all done by computers, so there was no way for the teacher to catch us. Every time I passed her my sheet I started sweating but I took one look at Rose, who conveniently was wearing a low-cut top today and was suddenly convinced that it was all worth it.

Besides, I really didn’t have any choice in the matter. At this point, I was getting hard all day and my groin was completely in charge of my thoughts and actions, especially around girls.

I turned in my test and Rose waited a few minutes to turn it in. As she sat down, she turned and kissed me on the cheek.

We talked a little bit after the test but for the most part I didn’t see her until a half-hour after I got home. She opened my door and strutted through wearing the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.

My parents weren’t home, luckily, but if they were they would have gone nuts. She had a dress shirt on with rolled up sleeves and only the two buttons in the very middle were clasped. Her skirt rose ridiculously high on her legs which rode up smoothly across her legs as she walked. Her high heels forced her magnificent boobs to bounce encased in their white bra which pushed them up and out. I just stared at her from the couch open-mouthed not really sure what to say.

“You like? I picked it out just for you.” She said as she took her palms to the sides of her breasts and squeezed them against each other.

“It’s amazing…” I said dumfounded.

She ambled gracefully to me and sat close to me on the couch. I could feel the side of her body pressed against mine. Her soft hand rubbed up and down my thigh as she bent herself slightly to give me a better view down her shirt.

My eyes were glued to her cleavage.

“Enjoying the view?”

I didn’t answer; I don’t think I even heard her.

Her fingers dragged themselves up my jeans and traced the outline of the tent I was forming in my pants. I saw her smile to herself as she felt how hard I was. Her hand kneaded and massaged the lump in my pants. It felt freaking fantastic, she was putting a lot of strength into her relatively small hand and I could definitely feel the results.

She took her hands and brought them up to the collar of my shirt, and played with it as she brought her face closer to mine. I kissed her, well you know, she kissed me first but man it was nice. Her legs straddled me and she pushed her boobs against my chest, rubbing my temples with her palms.

I took a hold of her hips and focused my efforts n kissing her. We made out for awhile, probably about ten minutes when she grabbed my shoulders.

“I know you want them.” She said with a sultry smile.

I looked into her eyes and loosened my grip on her hips. She took my wrists and planted both my hands on her big breasts, pressing firmly. I was in heaven, I squeezed firmly, moving them around. I couldn’t believe what I was doing, I was going at it so hard, I wanted them so bad. The best was she was enjoying herself too; she moaned and purred as I fondled her and begged me to manhandle her more. She went back to my face and we rolled our tongues around each other while her hands crept down my stomach.

“Rose…please,” I said between kisses. “I need it so bad.”

She gently took my pants off and left my boxers around my thighs. She was still sitting above me and carefully rubbing my cock. She was driving me wild, her slow, methodical movements were keeping me on the edge and the feel of her breasts through her top was getting me even closer.

“Ohh, Rose, I’m gonna cum,” I warned. She took her hands down to my balls and rolled them around, making them ache worse than they ever have before.

“Rose…Rose.” I muttered incoherently as she rubbed in that terrible ache. Our lips were parted and she was staring at me with a cute smile.

“Doesn’t this feel good?” She said, her breath was warm against my open mouth.

“Ohhhh yes, please.”

“Please what?” She asked cutely.

“I need to cum, oh shit I’m so close.”

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and jerked me so slowly I thought my balls were going to explode. She stopped and kept going, again and again. Each time I fell for it and nearly burst out crying from the need.

“You know hun, we really don’t know what the score was on that test.” She said with a playful grin, going back to my full balls.

“Wha…”

“I mean what if we didn’t get a good score, or they catch us, it wouldn’t be very fair to reward you for that.”

“…Wha…”

“Aww, I know your balls ache and you thought you were going to cum tonight. Don’t worry he said we’d get our tests back tomorrow, I just hope he isn’t late with them like he usually is.”

“Rose, my balls, they hurt, shit they hurt so much.”

“I bet, they feel so full, I mean they must have doubled in size by now.”

“No I mean, they really, really hurt.”

“I heard you the first time but think about it from my point of view, letting you have absolute bliss for, let’s say, a D?”

“But Rose!” I cried, my balls were killing me!

“But nothing, I know your poor balls hurt, but don’t worry a little ice tonight on them and you’ll be fine.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing; she took me to the edge, over and over again and now was springing this on me! My balls were absolutely killing me, even my stomach hurt and there didn’t seem to be any way to convince her otherwise.

She patted my crotch lightly, making precum leak out of the top, “now be a good boy and put your pants back on, I think we’ve had enough fun for tonight.”

“Rose, you can’t do this to me, come on I need it really bad.”

“Yes I can, and no jerking off to-”

“What!?” I screamed.

“Shhh, I said no jerking it tonight, I want a full load tomorrow.” She said in a scolding tone.

“But…but.”

“Ok, ok fine, I know how hard it is for you, how about this, if you hold off tonight and we get an A on tomorrow’s test, I’ll let you see my boobs.”

Normally a very tempting offer, but I was dying here! Before I even had a chance to respond, she gave me another few strokes to the edge and left me be there on the couch.

“Don’t worry, I have a lot of trust in that brain of yours. I’m sure you’ll have a ton of fun tomorrow with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment