March 26, 2021

The Guest

 by Footfan68



It was a hot and balmy mid July afternoon, I had been invited to a garden BBQ  as I was quite new to the area, so I was thankful to have the chance to meet new people and discreetly check out the woman in their summer outfits and barely there sandals and flip flops. Having a foot fetish I always enjoyed when I saw a woman dangling her flats or flip flops or witnessed her arching and pointing her feet, and with weather like this I was sure to have my fetish fulfilled or at least hoped to. 


Once I arrived just before 2, there were already about 20 or so people there, mainly couples, some with their kids and a few singletons from what I could make out. Everyone seemed in a happy mood due to the weather, good company and free flowing drinks and I was welcomed by everyone that I had the pleasure to talk to. After an hour or so, I myself had had a few beers and felt relaxed rather than tipsy as well as comfortable with the company, it was at this time that I had also noticed one woman that was sitting near to the pool with 2 other women and 3 guys, it was hard not to notice her as she was rather animated in her speech and gestures and what I could not fail to notice were her strong and powerful legs, muscular calves and thighs but what really gave my balls a tingle were when I glanced upon her high arched feet in her flip flops. 

She was only 5'2 at most but what she may have lacked in height she made up for in enthusiasm and confidence and dressed in a pair of very short shorts, blue in colour, cut high up the thigh and a crop top which left little to the imagination. The way she held court was both exciting and arousing to watch. The way her leg muscles glistening in the sun and the heat and the way they bulged every time she flexed her high arched feet, also made my bulge grow in my loose fitting linen pants. I took a seat nearby, just for a breather but mainly so that I could study and enjoy watching this summer angel and her tantalizing feet. 


She did not disappoint, as soon as I sat down to enjoy the show it was as though the foot gods had given me my wish as she had changed her crossed leg position and had kicked her legs behind her while still sitting, crossed her ankles and pushed her toes to the floor causing her flip flops to go down and her soles to be exposed, causing a far too audible MMMMMM to escape from my lips. I am sure she did not  hear me but was by chance that she looked over her shoulder directly at me, looked into my eyes, then her feet, smiled, looked back at me, then my crotch, gave another almost evil but teasing smile, bit her bottom lip gently and turned back to the group she was with. 


My heart was beating fast, butterflies arose in my stomach, slight panic in my mind as to what she may think of me, the new guy, the foot perv caught red handed and blue balled staring at her feet. Her soft, high arched strong looking feet, rounded heels, succulent toes begging to be sucked and sniffed, soles that I wished I could bury my face in and arches that I would do anything to be able to rub my crotch up and down on, my now very hard cock as I watched in wonder while she performed the most erotic foot show which to my imagination was just for me. She would slowly rotate her ankle one way then the other, point her foot hard, almost like a dancer making her arch and sole wrinkle and my cock harden even more, she would push her toes so hard into the floor showing off how smooth her soles could be and how rounded and sculpted her heels were, a visible wet spot started to form on the crotch of my linen trousers, but this was just the start. 

This pocket rocket of a woman, who I found out was called Suzy or Lil Suzy to her friends then stood up and it looked as though she was trying to explain something to the point of demonstrating it, as she stood, she once again looked over in my direction, smiled, kicked off her flip flops and put herself into a fighting stance as her friends happily watched. What happened next almost caused me to shoot my load right there and then in my pants as she grabbed what I would say were an imaginary pair of shoulders, and drove her knee up hard and fast into what could only be described as a pair of imaginary balls. Her thigh muscle twitched as she held her knee in place, pointed her foot down, showing off the definition in her calf, a sexy Uhhhh! from her lips as her knee met its desired target. I was at this stage hypnotized hard and hopeless. Suzy then looked right over at me, keeping her knee held firm in her invisible victim's balls and gave me a wink and such a smile that melted my insides, stiffened my cock even more as pre cum leaked out of the tip. 

An attraction to the female foot I most certainly had, and Suzy's feet had my attention, but what I fantasized, thought about and loved most was being kicked and kneed hard in the balls, hard by a barefoot female, having her slam her knee and foot deep and flush into both balls, flattening them against my pelvis, uppercutting me right where the sun don't shine, ballbusting my baby makers till I sing soprano. Kicking me right in the cock and balls until I beg her to stop. "And that is how I would deal with THOSE!! " I heard Suzy say lowering her knee and thrusting it back into the imaginary nutsack on the word THOSE! In high spirits some of her friends were laughing, and saying that she would not dare really do that, but the looks in their eyes, you could see they knew better. one guy jokingly said that it wouldn't hurt anyway. "Oh really? Suzy quizzed, You wanna try?" to which all the guys refused, probably scared after seeing the power she could generate from her powerful looking legs or maybe they just knew better. 


I had edged closer to Suzy's group as well as edging closer to cumming as to what I was seeing and hearing. Suzy thrust two more hard knees upwards to her imaginary targets saying "Take THAT! and THIS! and how about THIS! " On the word THIS! she had stopped kneeing put her left foot forward, brought her right leg back and chambered a glorious looking front kick, snapping the top of her bare foot into what would now be a pair of very sore, swollen and possibly even ruptured balls, a HIYAA! as her pretty foot found its target. By this stage I was almost ringside, smiling and saying hello to Suzy's friends but at the same time trying to hide my erection. I was then introduced to Suzy, as she shook my hand smiled sweetly causing my heart to miss a beat. "Um that was very impressive what you were showing there" I gracefully said. "Thank you" replied Suzy, "I just have a lot of experience at this sort of thing, also, i learned a few proper techniques from a woman i chat with once in a while" Suzy explained. "If a guy gets too cheeky or hands on with me, he will be rewarded with a knee or kick right between his legs, right in the baaaaalls." I could've sworn that she looked at my erection and smiled when she told me this. " I have strong feet and legs that would disable any cheeky fucker or would be attacker, his balls would not stand a chance against these" she said pointing to her feet. I was almost lost for words, but whether it was the alcohol or the spell I was under I managed to stutter " You, you, you do have very pretty feet though, if you don't mind me saying? 

" Suzy smiled an almost knowing smile and thanked me, " But I can't imagine such pretty and soft looking feet being able to cause that much damage, although I have never been kicked in the balls before " I lied. "Well there is always a first time for everything" Suzy smiled "How about now? Let's make a bet, if you can stay standing after 2 kicks in the balls " she then moved very close to me and whispered " maybe I will let you have a closer look at my feet that you have been staring at for the last hour". I was speechless and shocked yet incredibly excited at what she had just teased with me, but could only manage to stand there open mouthed.


" We have a volunteer! Suzy announced to the crowd, This brave chap right here has bet me that he can take 2 kicks in the balls from me without falling, let's have a round of applause" to which her friends and other people starting clapping and cheering, some of the women started laughing and egging her on. " You show him Suzy" shouted one of the woman, " kick his balls up into his throat" laughed another, one of the women's daughters asked her mother " Is she really going to do it? Is she really going to kick him in his private parts Mommy? the girl maybe 12 or 13 seemed very excited at the idea of seeing her first ball kicking . " Yes dear she is going to kick him in the balls" she whispered barely unable to hide her own arousal at the upcoming event. " Make sure you watch and learn she advised her daughter, in case you ever have to do it yourself to a man to teach him a lesson, a hard and painful lesson" I stood there, speechless and open mouthed, trapped and vulnerable yet awash with anticipation, excitement, fear and arousal as to what was transpiring. 


As the crowd gathered, Suzy started warming up, throwing knees and kicks into the air as though she was warning me as to what to expect. She approached me again, and whispered into my ear, " I hope you are going to enjoy this as much as me? I can see how excited you are at the thought of my foot, my barefoot kicking you square in balls, let's see if you love my feet as much once they have rearranged your nuts" she kissed me on the cheek, skipped away and told me to open my legs and get ready. As I stood there, willingly opening my legs, mind racing, balls tensing, cock twitching as Suzy walked in front of me and stood on her tiptoes, giving me one last look at her high arches and cock hardening soles. 

The crowd started to settle and observe as Suzy slowly brought her foot up, measuring the distance, tapping the underside of my balls with top of her foot as yet more pre cum leaked out of my now rock hard cock. She then drew her right leg back slowly, looked me in the eyes, smiled and with the grace of a ballerina brought her right leg forward at incredible speed, her arms thrusting down, her foot pointed and with perfect balance slammed the top of her bare foot with her purple painted toes directly into both balls simultaneously causing them to flatten completely against my pelvic bone and hard cock spring up although its movement was hindered by my thin cotton pants. I barely had time to consider what had just happened when Suzy slammed another perfect kick into both my boys, leaving her foot there for a second longer so that I could feel her toes imprint on my scrotum. My mouth still open tried to scream but nothing came out, the burning in my balls and the nauseous feeling rising in my stomach, the buzzing in my head and the trembling in my legs as I fought the need to fall down and curl up in a ball. 


The crowd cheered and roared their appreciation both for kicker and victim. Suzy stood there with her hands on her hips, head slightly cocked, observing my state of pain, with a smile on her face that I am sure was through arousal as to what she had done to me. I stood there like a nut kicked zombie as she seductively walked up to me. " I see your cock is still hard, maybe this will take care of that", Suzy again whispered in my ear while placing her hands on my shoulders " Hopefully we can continue this later in private as I would love to kick you in the bare balls with my bare feet, I want to hear that slapping sound as barefoot meets bare nut flesh, but until then try THIS! and with that she thrust her muscular leg upwards and kneed me full force right in my fucking cum filled balls, once, twice, three times BAM! WHAM! SLAM! My whole world changed, I was on another planet as cum exploded out of my penis, soaking my linen pants, barely aware that I was slowly collapsing to the ground to the laughter of the woman and girls that had seen this female lesson in control. Almost as a treat Suzy kicked me over onto my back, lifted her foot up and placed her slightly dirty and sweaty bare toes over my nose and struck a victory pose to yet more cheers from the women. 


"Ooh I so want to try that!" said one woman in a killer pair of 4 inch stilettos, " I wish she had kicked him some more" said another, " Did you see the way his balls flattened when Suzy's foot banged between his legs? It made my clit throb I have to say" she blushed and giggled. As I lay there under Suzy's sweaty toes, the scent and feel of her foot made my cock start to harden again, Suzy noticed, looked at me and with a mischievous smile and glint in her eye declared to me that I was in for a long and painful session, then laughed as she slapped me across the face with her foot and slowly walked away......." Come find me later stud, she said, let's see how much you can really take" Her bare feet slapping on her flip flops as she walked inside the house leaving me on the floor, excited as to what this evening would hold.....hopefully my balls would survive.:)





The guest, her bare feet and his balls (part 2)


 


As I lay there on the floor watching Suzy walk away, her feet slapping on her flip flops with every step I became more aware of the pain in my balls and the laughter of the women who had witnessed my public busting at the knees and feet of Suzy.


 One of the women walked up to me and crouched down to my level, “Are you ok? She asked stifling a giggle, Can I get you anything? Ice perhaps? That looked like it really hurt, Suzy is quite well known for bringing a man to his knees, just a shame you didn't know that before you agreed to be kicked in the balls by her” “I didn’t agree” I protested before the woman cut me off. “ Well if you ever fancy trying it again, here is my number...but be warned I play HARD” She smiled handing me her card before turning on her heels and heading back to her friends.


  I could not believe what was happening, had I by chance ended up at some ballbusting BBQ that I did not know about? Was I just target practice for willing women to practice their kicks and knees on? Had my Law of Attraction finally come to fruition in a very exciting, humiliating and painful way? What I did know is that I had another meeting with Suzy to attend and although my balls were sore, bruised and slightly swollen, my cock hardened at the thought of taking Suzy up on her offer, the thought of her strong, high arched feet slamming into my vulnerable and tender balls, her strong legs kneeing my balls flat against my pelvis and her knuckles turning white as she squeezed my nut flesh between her fingers.


 I slowly got to my feet, once again hiding the erection that I was sporting in my linen pants. Most people had now moved on from the ballbust show they witnessed and had carried on with their conversations as though nothing had happened, as though this was just a normal activity to see a man rolling on the floor after having his nuts kicked up into his throat by a barefoot woman.


 Two of the younger girls, one of which had asked her Mom earlier if Suzy was really going to kick me in my private parts were still laughing like the schoolgirls they were. “Hey mister...enquired the young teen…”How do your balls feel?” They both burst out laughing, “Suzy really taught you a lesson there mister, got you flush in both your balls” said the other. “How about we both try?” asked the first girl, We both take karate, I am a black belt and Sarah is a blue belt, we may both be very young and have small feet but I bet we could make you wish you never had balls when our feet rearrange your nut sack with our karate kicks” “C’mon mister how about it”? She extended her leg into a snap kick position pulled her toes back, exposing the ball of her barefoot and smiled at me….”just one kick….pleeeeease?” As exciting a thought as it was to have my balls kicked by two young very keen barefoot teens, I had to decline. This was something I dreamed of happening while I was in school, but now as I was nearly three times their age, I did not wish to go down that road as tempting as it was, besides my balls were still very sore and I needed to recover before finding Suzy again for round two.


 As I regained my composure I decided to head into the house to check on my balls and then find my BBQ ballbuster and her cock hardening feet. I made my way to the kitchen and poured myself a drink only to hear a voice behind me ask. “Looking for me?” It was Suzy! Leaning against the doorframe with one ankle crossed behind the other again showing off her arch and sole.


 I could not help but look down at her feet as my penis stiffened even more at such a sight. “Hey!” I am up here, I get that you are hypnotised by my feet, but be a Gentleman and look me in the eye when I address you, unless you want to feel what these feet can really do?”


  “I, I…...I ….ummmm, errrr” I spluttered and blushed….sorry I didn’t mean to” “It seems that from what I can see that you are sporting in your pants, that you are very much looking for me and would love to see what these feet of mine can really do….isn’t that right?” Suzy asked, toying with me, purposely pointing and arching her feet, bringing me under her spell and control.


  “Yes please Suzy, I whispered, please show me what your feet can really do” At this point I was like a fly caught in a web, a deer in the headlights, willing to accept whatever this barefoot beauty had in store for me. Like a cat with a mouse, Suzy slowly walked up to me and circled around me as though planning her attack, my cock at this point was at full mast and leaking pre cum at the predicament I once again found myself in. “Well to really appreciate what my feet can do, I think you should take off your pants…..and underwear” Suzy nonchalantly stated. I stood there in my now customary speechless, open mouthed position, both shocked and extremely excited as to what I just heard. “Just do it!” Suzy demanded, if anything it will free that hard cock of yours and give me a far cleaner shot at your balls….so c’mon, hurry up, I haven't got all day, let’s get those nuts kicked and busted”


 Under Suzy’s spell, I started to remove my pants and underwear exposing my very hard cock, shiney and wet at the tip from precum and my clearly bruised and swollen naked balls. “My my it looks like you are very excited indeed to see what my feet can do, even though your balls still look so sore from my last lesson, let’s see if I can give them even more colour and size”


 Suzy reached out and took my discoloured balls in her hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, slowly bringing her fingers together so that my nutsack oozed between the gaps in her fingers the harder she squeezed as though testing their firmness and durability I gasped as her grip tightened before she suddenly clenched her teeth and at the same time she clenched her fist around my balls…..causing a shock to flow through my body and attack and heighten every nerve within me, I started to scream but Suzy placed her hand over my mouth to silence me, whispering in my ear to “Take it” “Got you by the balls eh?” Said Suzy between clenched teeth. “Open your fucking eyes and look at me when I’m squeezing you, watch how my tiny hands could squash your balls to mush if I wanted to”


 Suzy started to giggle as strange high pitched noises came out of my mouth and yet more pre cum leaked from my cock head. The pain and pleasure was intense in my nutsack and and I really thought my balls were going to pop at any second. I felt myself getting dizzy and losing consciousness, when suddenly Suzy released her tight grip on my screaming softies, dropped to one knee and SPLAT! swung the most perfect and full force uppercut punch dead centre right between the posts flattening my balls hard against my pelvis, the effort Suzy had put into that punch showed both in her expression and her karate style HAAAA! Matched with my ARRRRRRRRGH! Almost as though she was trying to punch my balls right up into my stomach and out of my mouth. Unbelievably two more uppercuts followed, SMACK! BAM! just as hard, just as accurate and just for good measure she threw another uppercut to the tip of my dick followed by a right hook, causing a whole new pain to engulf my senses.


 My whole groin was on fire, my balls heavily bruised and swollen, my cock although still hard had a very bruised tip from those no holds barred punches. It was then Suzy stood back up in front of me to look directly into my eyes, a smile on her face, so assured, so sexy, so alluring , once again I was hypnotized by her dominance and beauty.


 “You took my handiwork very well there. Good boy, not many would be able to withstand my uppercuts, the Suzy slammers as I call them, how about now we see how well you can take my feet! But as a reward maybe you would like to hold my very worn, very smelly ballet flat over your nose to add to the sensation? To not only feel my barefoot slamming into your exposed, naked vulnerable balls but to sniff deep the scent and aroma, the very essence of the feet, my sweaty feet to be exact that are controlling your manhood and very being...would you like that?”


 Not for the first time that day, I was speechless, never had I been in so much pain, yet never had I been so aroused. Hearing these words from Suzy’s mouth, watching her lift her feet up, point and arch them in my direction sometimes dangerously close to my cock and balls, showing me her slightly dirty bare soles as I stood there, burning pain in my groin reminding me what these feet could do. “I think you would like that” Suzy knowingly stated as she slowly brought her warm, heavily scented ballet flat closer to my nose. I could see the dark toe imprints from years of wear as she placed it fully over my nose and mouth, she told me to hold it there and sniff deep. Once the smell hit me and invaded my nostrils, my balls seemed to instantly fill with cum and my cock throb as hard and as big as it have ever done before.


 To add to the intense experience Suzy gently started to tap the underside of my balls with her top of her foot, then reared her leg right back, brought it forward with pace and just as it was about to send my balls into orbit it stopped a few centimeters from the target, causing my eyes to widen in shock and Suzy burst into laughter. “Yes you fucking love it, don’t you footboy, time to put you down I think, time to put you to sleep, so keep sniffing and get ready”.


 Suzy flexed her feet one more time, then took a step forward with her left foot and brought her right leg flying towards my balls, a joyous Uhhhh from her lips and BAM! her bare instep sent my naked nuts flying up rather than flattened against my pelvis, Inevitably the cum in my full balls shot out on impact WHAM! the second kick did flatten them, SPLAT! the third kick almost burst them, the sound of barefoot on bare balls echoing throughout the kitchen.


 Relentless assault now as Suzy drove two powerful knees SLAM! BAM! one to the left nut, one to the right nut and a third to both barrels BOOM! holding her knee in and pushing it further into my damaged gonads. I was almost out but Suzy wasn’t finished, holding me up by my hair she threw another full force front kick right into my baby makers OOOOOF! then turned around so that she was facing away from me and delivered a back kick to my balls SPLAAAAT! catching me flush with her bare sole as they nestled in her arch, her toes and heel acting almost a ledge as my balls squashed into her approaching high arch, and then another back kick to my face flattening my nose and lips into her bare sole.


 I collapsed to the floor beaten, exhausted and drained of all my load. “Not yet fucker...time to knock you out and SLAM! As Suzy raised her leg high and brought her bare heel and sole down into my balls with a hard stomp, I shot bolt upright only to be met with a barefoot kick to the face her toes pulled back as she kicked me right under the chin with the ball of her foot, delivering on her promise of indeed knocking me out…..I don’t know how long I was out naked on the kitchen floor covered in my own cum, but when I awoke I am sure I could hear giggling and whispering coming from the very next room. What a day this was turning out to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment