March 3, 2021

Yoda's Ex

Yoda's Ex

By yoda


There I was, putting dishes away when I heard keys being inserted into the lock of my front door. I looked over and in walked my x-girlfriend. She was wearing a small tank-top; I could see the undersides of her huge breasts - her large, dark nipples visible through the material. She was also wearing a micro-mini skirt showing off her perfect legs.

“What are you doing here?” I demanded.

“We're overdue for a talk,” she replied.

“I'm not interested in talking to you.”

“Did I ASK if you where interested?”

She gently lifted her skirt displaying her lack of underwear. “My pussy always makes you hard. Doesn't matter if you WANT to be hard. This is just the first example of how I'm in control. You're taking me back and you're going to get a lesson in who's in control around here.”

My cock began to grow hard against my will. She walked over and placed her right hand gently against my crotch and started rubbing my cock.

“You think you can control me just because you can still give me a hard-on?”

“No. I think that I can control you... because,” she moved her left hand onto my left shoulder. “Of…” She moved her right hand to my right shoulder. “THIS!”

On the word ‘this’, I felt an explosion of pain between my legs. I knew she'd thrust her right knee into my balls. Stunned, I couldn't speak. The sudden pain in my balls rendered me temporarily in shock. I couldn't move; I couldn't even fall to the ground. I was completely at her mercy. Just as I began to regain control, and was about to double over, she pistoned her knee again into my balls. Again I was in that ‘stunned’ mode. She seemed to know that the pain caused a stunning effect and if she nailed my balls before I could double over, I'd go BACK into that stunned position and she could repeat this ‘procedure’ as long as she desired. She kneed me three more times - I could feel a little more of my strength vanish with each shot, before finally allowing me to crumple over and fall to the floor, my legs now Jell-o. I passed out from the pain.

As I started to wake, I found that she was kneeling over me. One knee on each side of my head. I was staring straight into her pussy. One of the reasons I kept her so long, even though she cheated on me regularly, was because of her fantastic body. Her unusually large clit now inches above my head. I found myself staring at it. Such a big clit - like a small cock and it was so hard right now. I realized that despite the huge amount of pain in my balls, my cock was throbbing hard. As I looked beyond her pussy, I could see her huge breasts now dangling free - she had removed her top. Those large dark nipples that I missed so much, very hard, very excited. Now I know why my cock was feeling so good - her hand was delicately pumping it.

She looked down at me. “Ah, you finally woke up!” she said as she increased the speed of her hand on my now throbbing member. I was just about to cum when she stopped and, WHAM, punched me hard in the balls. Again I passed out from the pain.

I began to wake again. Still staring straight at her womanhood, I felt a familiar feeling between my legs. No doubt about it, she was using that EXPERT mouth of hers on my unbelievably hard cock. Again I was about to cum and she stopped. POW – Again her little fist robbed me of consciousness with a hard shot in the balls.

I awoke a third time - this time her hard clit was on my mouth. I heard her order me to lick it.

“No! I can't believe you're doing this to me, but I'm certainly not going to pleasure YOU!”

She reached under my balls and searched around until she found that cord that was connected to my balls. She began rolling it in her pinched fingers very softly. Strangely, it caused my cock to get so hard that it almost hurt. Again, the command to lick pussy.

“No, I won't.” With that she started rolling that tube with very hard pressure - the pain was unbelievable. I'd do anything to stop it. So I licked her pussy. While I was doing that, she again began using that skilled mouth to work my cock. She was very excited now, grinding her pussy on my face.

“AAAHHHH - I'm going to CUM!” I screamed.

She dismounted my face and sat between my legs. No longer using her mouth, she was pumping my cock with her hand. She's not only great at blowjobs; she knows exactly how to use her hand. One hand pumping my cock, the other gently massaging my balls.

Finally, I started cumming. As I did, she got up on her knees and started ramming her right knee into my balls! Each knee caused a spurt of cum. I've never cum this much. Never felt such pain and pleasure at the same time.

Once I finished cumming, she once again reached under my balls and found that cord that gives her such power. Pinching it she said, “Now - you're going to take me back and I'm going to be in charge. Is that understood?”

She had complete control over me, I couldn't refuse. “Yes. I'll take you back.”

“Good,” she said. “Now, after we both cleanup and get dressed, I have to explain to you how you've been ‘conditioned’ since I know you don't realize it yet.”

“Conditioned?” I asked.

“Shower and get dressed. Then I'll explain.”

She cleaned up first and put that sexy outfit back on. After I came out of the shower, she was sitting on the bed.

“Now then,” she said. “What you don't realize is that when a man is unconscious from ball pain, he becomes rather susceptible to suggestion. Kind of like hypnosis. I made a few suggestions to you each time that I put you out.”

“Suggestions?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said. “You're probably wondering why I had you staring at my pussy each time you awoke. It was so you'd realize the power that a WOMAN has over you men. Your conditioning will last about a week according to my experiences. What it is, is that when you get sexually aroused, you'll feel the pain in your balls that I was giving you today. The only way you'll be able to stop the pain will be to jerk off. You will be powerless and HAVE to jerk off anytime you get aroused. You're my 'jerk-off' boy now and once the conditioning wears off, I'm going to re-condition you.”

“I don't believe you,” I said.

“I didn't think you would,” she responded. She gently uncrossed her legs, showing me her sexy pussy. My balls suddenly felt on fire, like she'd kneed me HARD again. Without thinking, my hand went straight to my cock and I pumped it until I shot another load.

“Now,” she said. “You'd better be nice to me or I'll flash you in public and you'll have to beat off right then and there!”

She now ‘conditions’ me about once a week. My sex life is much better even though I'm her sex slave against my will. She's made it clear that she can make me cum or cause great pain whenever she wants. I never knew that I could be forced to cum against my will! I now even offer my balls willingly when she is in the mood to knee them. I'm always pleasuring her - She is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment