March 24, 2021

Guy Looses It

Guy Looses It

by Balloney

This is a story somewhat similar to one previously, but it is a different story. Enjoy....or not.


You know better than to cheat on your wife. She said if you went off with some other girl to do sex stuff, she'd leave you. You know better. You've talked her into playing with your balls a bit, even crushing you in the ball crushing board, squeezing a bit, but she avoids it.

Then you met this girl online. She's a 20-year-old, 20 years younger than you are, and delights in playing rough with a guys balls. This pretty Latina, Lolita has a slim figure, in spite of the fact that her breasts are just big enough to kind of make her look fat in a dress. In a swimsuit, she has a really nice stomach.Her body is perfect, or would be, if her breasts weren't just a little bigger than they should be for her size. She's playfully talked about spanking your balls, squeezing them, and destroying you in your online chats. But she assured you that she is into 'safe, sane' and consensual.' She said she did not want to video chat you. She wanted to meet in person.

So you meet up in the cheap hotel, and there she is, Lolita, just like her pictures. She walks up to you and whispers in your ear, "We are going to have a good time. Go book the room." You go to the desk, pay, and get the keys to the room.

When you get there, she tells you to strip down. She reminds you of your safeword 'tooty fruity' and your slow word, 'Take it easy.' She has a bondage board with straps already on the bed, and secures your wrists and feet. After you are locked down, she says, "I am not sure what this is about. A lady gave me some money to tell you all that. I have another customer in about five minutes in the next room over. You and your... girl... have fun in here."

She opens the motel door and there you see an unfamiliar place. If I were polite, I would say the large woman you see, who barely looks female, was plain. But honestly, she is terribly ugly. She's middle aged, but her face is wrinkly for middle aged, and she has a few moles with hairs coming out of them, including one on her nose. She is barely five feet tall, but she must weigh 300 lbs. Like Lolita, she is wearing a trench coat. As she closes and locks the door, she removes her trench coat, showing you her body in lingerie. You didn't know they made lingerie that big.Fortunately, it is nontransparent lingerie because you have difficulty processing the parts that are shown. She's very fat. The huge wrinkly fat on her legs has bumpy cellulite on top of that.As she walks, you get a glimpes of big fat butt, like cottage cheese, covered with cellulite.Her arms are big and if she lifts them up, the flabby skin hangs down. Her legs are hairy, too, like a man's.Her leg hair is longer than any man's you've seen in your life.

You say, "I thought you were Lolita. I only want to do this with Lolita."

She responds, "Oh I am sorry. I thought you wanted to do this with me. Well, let me until you then. She comes over to you and puts a ball gag in your mouth, and lifts your head to attach it.

"Shut up!" she says. "I am sick of all you men mansplaining, telling me what to do when I come here to castrate you. Yeah, that's right, I said it. Castrate you! You just wanted Lolita. That sounds so faithful. Except I know that you are married, cheating on your wife here. We'll, you'll get what is coming to you. You and all those other.... MEN! A man raped me when I was five. A man sodomized me when I was 13. Since then, I've been finding men, bad men like you, and removing their nuts. Now its your turn. I'm a lesbian, but I do derive pleasure from seeing you men suffer."

"I can guarantee you something. You will definitely regret coming out here tonight for a ball busting session. I can guarantee you that this session will not be fun. I can guarantee you that it will push you far beyond your limits. There are no safewords here. There are no slowwords. Use a safeword with me and I increase the pain as much as I can."

You hadn't noticed earlier, but she had brought a large diaper bag in instead of a purse. It must have been heavy, though you hadn't noticed how heavy her purse was because of her repulsive body. She reaches down and pulls a vice out of it.

She says, "This vice is to crush your nut with. I say 'nut' not 'nuts' because I am just crushing one tonight. I said I was going to castrate you, and I will. Tonight I will crush one testicle in my vice. Then some other time in your life, I will remove the other nut. You can explain your missing testicle to your wife later tonight."

"Before we get started, I need to do some things to cause you some pain." She gets out a razor blade.

"Here is a sensitive spot". She cuts vertical and horizontal slices into the head of your penis as you try to howl in pain. No one can hear you next door because of the ball gag. This hurts. Your bleeding. She takes some superglue and pours it the head of your penis.

"This superglue is going to dry and you will have an interesting sensation if you get erect later.

She gets out a ballpoint pen, holds your scrotum in her hand and pokes at it with the pen. Between that and the penis head pain, you are hurting.

"Now it's time to get down to business and crush your nuts. Medieval torturers used to do this in the case of regicide. They'd crush a guys nuts in front of the crowd. Usually, people would jeer at public tortures, but not for the nut crunching. The crowd sat in shock and silence. You'd think the guy getting his balls crushed would howl in pain, but after the first initial shriek, the pain was so intense he'd be relatively quiet. He'd be struggling to hard to take a breath amidst the pain. We'll see if you shut up when I really get to squeezing this net.

As she fiddles around in your bag, you think of how terrifying this is. You would not have chosen to be busted by an ugly, fat, middle aged, masculine-looking woman like this. But you wonder if this is an extreme version of the routine where the girl threatens to castrate you, in good fun. It is kind of fun when a pretty or even average feminine woman does it. This woman's appearance detracts from it. And her monologue is a bit too insane for your tastes, and so was the crazy penis cutting. You'd told Lolita blood play was out, and if she was reading the messages, this ugly woman is not respecting your limits or boundaries-- a bad scenario. Still, you decided to close your eyes and think of someone pretty.

She grabs your left ball and expertly puts it into the vice she brought with her.

"Now, I am going to quickly squeeze your nut so that it get past any sense of feeling of pleasure you might feel and into the heavy pain zone. She starts to squeeze your nut."

The feeling is confusing, because it just does not feel right to squeeze only one nut at a time. But somehow, you almost enjoy this. It hurts, but it is good pain. Just when it gets to the maximum squeeze you can stand, she stops. Good. She's just messing with your mind about the taking the jewels. She's intimidating you for fun, and you might actually enjoy some ball pain. Your body trembles. This starts to feel good.

You get erect fast. Ooooowwww! The superglue had dulled the pain, but now your head swells, pulling on the superglue. The cuts on your penis head are hurting terrible. Suddenly, you start to have an ejaculation. It's not even pleasureful, but all the sperm in your body is expelled. Contractions go on and on.

"What did you do?" Ugly fat woman looks genuinely angry. In the meanwhile, the squeeze which almost felt good is starting to hurt and throb. You need your left testicle back. You wish you could ask her to release you, but you are gagged.

"You were not supposed to have an orgasm or any pleasure tonight. I'll take it out on your frenulum."

What's that? What part will she take it out on? She gets her razor blade and slits the most sensitive part of the underside of your penis. You feel it cut deeply to the urethra. Then, you see her take her fingers, scratch her butthole with them, and she rubs them on the cut. Then she pushes your penis back and puts a drop of superglue on it.

"I put some fecal matter to cause infection in that cut and glued it up. You'll be paying for that ejaculation for a long time with an infected urethra! Now to crunch that nut!"

She twists the handle on the vice ever so slightly. You feel an incredible pain in your nut and up in your abdomen. You'd be writhing wildly, but you are too securely bound for that. Sweat is pouring from your forehead.

"Now that is the level of pain I was looking for. I had it set just a little too light and you ejaculated. I'll have to remember that about you when I do your other nut.

Now, just a bit tighter. My plan is to get you a hairs breadth from popping that ball so you can suffer."

You feel like you are really within a hairs bredth of you ball popping. This is the most incredible pain in your life, this compared with the slit urethra. Somehow, though, you have an erection and you feel the pain on your dick head from the pulling on the glue. It's starting to bob up and down.

You look like you are enjoying yourself."

You shake your head no. You certainly are not.

"How dare you enjoy yourself!" She punches you in the stomach. Tears pour out of your eyes. Why did you try to cheat on your wife? Why were you stupid enough to let a stranger tie you up? You feel like such a fool. Now you are going to lose a testicle.

She loosens the vice. You breathe a sigh of relief for your aching ball. It turns out she was just messing with your mind. Now, a true sense of horror fills your mind. Is she going to mount you, with that ugly, fat, hairy, cellulous-covered body? Somehow, this fills you with even more fear than her talk of removing the family jewels.. or a different kind of fear. Be relieved, though. She is not going to really take your ball from you. It's all typical dominatrix mind-games. Except typically, dominatrices are not quite so repulsive.

"Okay, I loosened the vice's grip on the ball. I want you to suffer some more."

She spanks the ball. It kind of 'hurts so good". You lay there calmly.

"You like ball spankings. We can have none of that. No pleasure tonight for you, only suffering. Let's get you back in the vice."

Uh-oh, you should have looked displeased. You feel so dirty now. You wish you could wash this woman's ugly touch off of your genitals. She is so repulsive. Before you know it, you are cranked up to full capacity. You see as she picks up her vice with a ball in it, and you feel your cords tugging from your body as she does so. You can make out your left nut, and see how squished it is. Another turn and you feel nauseous. This pain is much worse than the blinding unsexy pain in your urethra and on your penis head.

After crushing your testicle, I am going to going to crush the spermatic cords. In the middle ages, this was part of the torture. They say when you crush the cord, it sounds like a whole pack of celery being crushed. Veterinarians usually use anesthesia to perform this procedure because they are humane and do not want animals to suffer. But I want you to feel every bit of pain. I am also going to use a small needle-nosed set of pliers so I can crush the same cord several times so you can experience even more pain drawn out over a longer period of time."

Now it's time to just bust that ball."

She turns again. You are starting to wake up. You feel a horrible pain in your left nut. Your penis hurts too. As you come out of the fog, you smell an awful smell.

"I always keep smelling salts with me. It keeps you conscious to feel the pain. If you pass out, you cannot suffer... you MAN. I want you to feel it pop when it happens. I'll let you get used to the pain a bit so you can feel the grand finale."

You lay there in awful pain with your nut in her vice. Finally, she turns it again. You feel the nut burst and turn to jelly. She removes the ball gag.

Sure enough, you cannot scream. The pain is so intense, you can hardly struggle to draw a breath. If you were not tied down, your limbs would be flailing about. As is, only your head is bumping up and down, along with your penis, which is erect and seems to be thinking something good is going on.

"Awwww. Poor baby. Does that hurt a little bit? Do you want momma to kiss your sack and make ti better."

You are in too much pain to barely even hear her taunts much less to acknowledge them. As you catch your breath, you hope to scream for help, but then you start to wretch. She moves your head to the side as you vomit in a hotel trash can. She takes her ugly huge hands attached to those hairy fat arms, and wiptes your face with a wet hotel towel, to wipe off the vomit, then smudges the vomit all over your face and hair. You puke again. She repeats this until your stomach calms down. You are in so much pain in your throbbing groin.

She says to you,<"I need to hurry before your nut sack fill with blood. What you are feeling now will feel like a mosquito bite compared to this."

You see her get those needle nosed pliers. Suddenly, you are blinded by pain. You can barely breath for the pain. You try to call for help. No call comes out. You cannot believe something could hurt so bad. You cannot speak. You can barely breathe. You feel whole-body pain, eminating from her pliers on your spermatic cord. This is not fun. This is not sexy. It's pure pain, pure agony. You never imagined anything could hurt so badly.

CRUNCH. You didn't notice it the last time. The pain repeats, but this time you distinctly heard the loud noise of your own spermatic cord crunching.

CRUNCH! Now that one hurt twice as much. You cannot believe the pain. If it did not hurt so bad, you could be relieved the whole thing is over.

"It is a good thing you use testicle weights or just have naturally low-hanging balls, because there is more to crucnch!" she says, smiling, almost giggling.

Oh no! There is more.

CRUNCH!

"Let's let that pain sink in before I do another one!"

CRUNCH!

"HAHAHA! I Surprised you. You thought you would have a break. Just three more and you are through until I let you go, only to kidnap you some other day for our next session." She spends 10 or so seconds laughing and trying to compose herself.

"I'm having a GOOD TIME TONIGHT! Okay, just four or five more crunches on this spermatic cord to go", she says with enthusiasm.

You lay there in agony waiting as she painfully goes to work on your sack, squeezing and prodding. Your heart fills with fear and dread about the upcoming crunches.

"Okay, you have a sack full of blood and I've stopped the bleeding. I was lying about the extra cord to crush to cause you an bit of mental anguish. If I hadn't stopped the bleeding, you could have died, and I don't want to be a murderer if I don't have to. But if you describe me or tell anyone about me, I'll not tie off the cords next time. This was my mild pain tascration procedure. I have one that is much worse that I will do to your right ball later if you tell the police or anyone about me. I'll take it off right now if you scream now, and if you report me, that ball is going to be off really soon. If you don't, I'll let you keep it for an undetermined period of time, it could be 10, 20, or 30 years. That's a lot of sex you could have on that ball, so you had better behave yourself."

"Also, if you report me to the police, I will also send your wife your correspondence with Lolita, who was actually me catfishing you. Also, I didn't wipe my butt very well last time, so I could have some material for your cut. But you will clean my dirty anus before you leave when you recover your senses enough to use your tongue. I'll put the vice on your other ball to make sure you clean me really well. Can you talk yet? Talk to me or I'll take that other ball tonight?"

"I... can.... talk."

Now, thank me for taking your ball.

You say nothing. She pats your groin. The pain you feel triples when she slaps it.

"Thank you for taking my ball."

"Say mistress", she says raising her hand to slap your exposed groin.

"Mistress", yo Try to stay you mean it. She pats your scrotum. It feels like fire and a thousand needles. The pain is unbearable.

You say, "I love you", drawing up all the emotion you can. And you think you start to feel something for her.

“You will pay me a tip for what I have done for you tonight. Now, after about two hours of spanking and torture and your pleasing me with your tongue, I will be done with you. My butt is feeling kind of itchy. Stick out your tongue. I’ll remove that other nut some other time in your life. It is guaranteed to hurt as much as this. But if you tell people about me or do not pay me enough for my tip for what I have done to you, I’ll make it hurt many times worse.

And the moral of the story is, don't let a stranger tie you up.

And the moral of the story is, don't cheat on your wife.

And the moral of the story is, beware of being catfished.

And the moral of the story is, this stuff can be really dangerous.


Part 2

She finally got her nasty, stinky, yucky behind off of your face.

"You've got a little brown stuff on your face. You can wash it off after I take the vice off your nut."

The pain in your groin was incredible. Not as bad as actually the latter part of the experience of having your ball crushed and the spermatic cords crushed. But you can breathe now. You could probably scream, but she could slap your groin again if you did. You have already lost a testicle, so not a lot could be gained by screaming. Your nut in the vice isn't hurting. If your groin weren't sore from loosing a testicle and someone attractive had attached the device, you might almost enjoy it.

"Next time, I can let you lick me clean without a vice and see how you do."

Next time! There is no way there is going to be a next time. She must have seen the look of shock on your face.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? You are mine until I take that other testicle. After it is gone, we will call it even. If you report me, I take your left nut. If you refuse to meet me when I contact you, I have something else in store. You see these beautiful picture of your wife and daughter?" She says in her almost manly voice.

She shows you pictures on her phone. What are you going to have to do now? Are you going to have to kill this woman where she stands when she releases you or track her down if she doesn't?

She continues, "For them, I'll do clit torture. I can take an hour to bisect a clitoris, to make a slit from the tip to the base. They act about like you did when I crushed your sper....maaaatic... cords." She's laughing as she talks about crushing your cords. This makes you angry, that and her threats toward your wife and daughter. She catches her breath and continues. This is a terrible torture for a woman. After getting to the base of the clit, very slowly, with the razor blade, I cauterice the wounds just a bit to ensure she has two clits. Wouldn't you like your wife to have two clits? It's double the pleasure? But the experience of getting there is incredibly painful. If you disobey a second time, I bisect her clit the other direction, first verticle, then horizontal. She ends up with four clits. When I do your daughter, I may have you in the room and make you watch while she looks at you tied up and your nut in a vice. It also doesn't have to be me who does this. There is a group of us, 30 of us, who crush nuts. This vice has crushed over 100 testicles. Some of the lesbians in our group really love doing the clit procedure and I may have one of them do it. I'll trade it for another nut-crunch session. The one I have in mind is a lot more sadistic than I am. Also, we can do more than two sessions on your wife and daughter if you misbehve. Later sessions can cut ore remove part of the clitoral complex that goes deep into the vagina, what is responsible for sexual pleasure during intercourse. The chances of dying over this are greater, but the women in my group who do this are really good at keeping people alive so they can enjoy their pain more another day. If I should die unexpectantly, one of the women in my grouop will take over you and your wife's case."

She continued, "And now to the matter of payment. How much is your left nut worth to you? I did some research on you and I know you make $180,000 per year. Based on that salary, you can afford to pay me $1,000 a month for the torture I will provide you, and, if you don't pay, don't show, or step out of line, for your wife also. You tell, you lose a nut AND your wife's and daughter's clits get damaged in a number of sessions like this one carried out over a number of years. If you are a good boy and do what I say, I may give you a choice some day between your remaining testicle and starting sessions on your wife and daughter. Or you may just decide to surrender the testicle out of love for your mistress. After you give up the testicle, our relationship ends, and you no longer have to make payments. If I die, someone else will do all this to you and your family. Otherwise, I crush your nut now and we begin sessions on your wife and daughter soon. Do you agree to these terms?

You hesitate. You try saying nothing at all, closing your eyes, pretending to pass out.

She continues, "Maybe this will make you reconsider. " You peak. She's getting out her needle nose pliers. What's left to crush? The other ball?

CRUNCH! The sound of a whole bunch of celery being crushed completely at once fills the air.

Things had calmed down, but now there is an explosion in your groin. You write around in pain, unable to breathe, unable to answer. You pass out and quickly revive to the horrid smell of smelling salts. The pain is unbelievable.

She laughs uncontrollably. "I told you'd I'd crunched up that right nut spermatic cord. There is plenty here to crush if you get out of line during our next sessions. You must have used a ball parachute in the past or just had low-hangers. Convince me that you have agreed to the terms and a few other things and the crushing is over for tonight. Now, I'll give you five minutes to talk to convince me that you will pay... and that you love me and will serve me."

You blather on trying to convince her, hoping to let her go. By the end of your blabberings, you realize you are going to have to have another session. You also think of how you can cut some expenses and come up with the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment