December 29, 2020

Incomplete Stories

 **Castration**


Ballbusting TV Program. By Sofxx

Pamela: “Hi girls. In this program we are going to learn some techniques for the ballbusting event. We have invited some girls that have enrolled in our tournament. We are going to talk with them. So welcome our participants.”

Like 10 girls, women, came into the studio. The 10 girls and Pamela, the tv conductor, sit on the sofa.Pamela asked to the participant: “So Have you practised ballbusting before?”A tall brown woman said: “Yes, I have been doing that since I was a child. But it is my first tournament”A girls, who is like 16 years old, said: “Not, I have never practised.”Pamela asked her: “So it will be your first time busting balls how do you feel?”Lorena, the 16 year old, answere: “I am very nervous”Roxana, the tall brown woman, said: “Do not worry. You will feel goodl. It is a lot of fun”Lorena said: “Thanks”Pamela talked to the camera: “Today we are going to learn some techiniques for our event. Let present our ballbusting teacher. She is Maria. Let said hi to her.”Maria came into the studio and sit into the sofa with the 10 participant and Pamela, the tv conductor.Pamela asked Maria: “How are you?”Maria said: “Good. I can't wait I want to show how to bust some balls”Pamela shouted: “Bring the males”A group like 20 girls brought like 10 males.Maria, the ballbusting teacher said: “Every Asian women is good at math. An asian women know Boy's two + Women boots = Boy on the floor. I need you to show my work, asshole”Federico, one of the males, said: “No, not kick my balls”Maria asked the audice: “Where do you think I am gonna kick them?”the audience said: “In the nuts...”Maria said: “You got it”Maria got closed to one of the males and kicked him.Federico said: “oh my bollcks!!!” and he fell to the ground.Maria said: “Right in the nuts!!!”Pamela, the tv program conductor, said: “ha ha ha. One man down”Roxana the tall brown woman said: “Yeah, got his knackers”Lorena the newbie ballbuster said: “oh, how they bounced, go on you bastard”Maria got closed to her second male and kneed him. Pamela the tv presenter said: “Another man down”Lorena the 16 years old said: “go to the ground and cup your throbbing bollocks ha ha ha!!!”Maria got closed to her third male and she said: “Your testicles are mine, bitch!”Maria told the audiende: “Step 1: Grab them”Maria grabbed the testiclesThe male said: “arrgh please”Maria told the audience: “Step 2: Twist them”Maria twisted the testicles.The male said: “whoor arrgh whoor please”Pamela said: “Go on Maria, squeeze those bollcks”Lorena the newbie said: “make him howl in agony!”Maria finally told the audiende: “Step 3: Rip his motherfucking balls off!!!”Maria with all her force pulled his nuts.The male laid on the floor and said: “oh my balls, urrggghhh, my acheing balls”Roxana said: “Yeah, you broke his knackers”Maria the teacher said: “I don't know if they can pass out when you squezee their testicles”Lorena the 16 years old said: “He is still conscious. Let see what happens if I jam my high heel into his sack”Lorena stomped his left nuts with her right high heel shoes.Lorena said: “oooo honey. Do your little nut hurt?”The male said: “My ball please”Maria stop Lorena and said: “You will have your turn. Please let him keep them”Lorena bent over and said to him: “Make me angry again and I will cut them off”Maria got close to her fourth victim and said: “Do you want me to raise your voice for a few octaves?”Maria grabbed his nuts and said: “Now sign”The male did not respond.Maria said: “These right here are what me make the boss. Got it?”The male said: “Yes”Maria squeezed his nuts like twenty seconds and she said: “They're swollen and red”Maria asked the boys: “Having fun guys?”The 10 boys said: “Please, dont hurt our balls anymore”Maria asked the female student and the audience: “What do you think girls?”The audience shouted:”Hurt them”The 10 girls student: “Said, continue showing some techiniques we want to learn more”Marias said to the boys: “See boys, we have to contiune”All the boys said: “Owww my fucking balls. Not fair. Give us some rest. We continue another day”Pamela the tv presenter said to the boys: “Just wait a minute, boys. I want to talk to you and I dont want you to speak. Boys should be cooperative if not I will be angry and you know what will be happenig with your nuts”Maria before going to her fifth boy. She said to her student, the future event participant. “Girls, the techinique I am going to show is very difficult. You have to practise a lot just to have a good aim”Maria got closed to her fifth boy and said. “Girls you see this heel? I am gonna to press it into one of his testicles so we can hear his scream”Maria turned her back to the boy and she ordered him to held her waist. When the boy was holding her, Maria with all her force dig her hill in one of his testicles.The boy said: “Oh fuck, my nuts” and he fell down.Maria said: “See girls it is a painful techinique but very difficult to do”Maria asked the boy: “How are the balls?”The boy said: “urggh ouch”One of the girls student said: “Hmmmph, I think his nuts are in his stomach”Maria said: “I think so.” She bent down and she said to him: “Dont worry, your nuts will be ok. I think in two weeks”Pamela the tv presenter said: “Next day, let them use cups”Maria, the teacher, said: “It is so difficult for girls to learn with cups. They need to feel real testicles”Pamela said: “I did not know that. So I have to learn with real ones”Maria said: “Yes”Pamela asked: “To practise ballbusting is the same big or small balls”Maria answered: “Yes, it is the same. But they have to be real ones”Pamela asked: “May I kick one?”Maria: “Wait, first let me show the techinique. After that the girls and you are going to have some fun, putting into practised the technique that I have been showing”The girls and Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “Please, we cannot wait.”Maria, the teacher, said: “To be a good ballbuster, first you have to be a good listener and learn a lot of techinique. Second you have to calm down if not you are going to miss the testicles”Pamela said: “Now we are going to the commercial after them we continue with the program”During the commercial.Pamela said: “Maria, We do not have so much time. The programa last one hour. Please, show your techinique faster.”Maira said: “Ok, no problem.”Pamela said: “Yes. We want to show in the program the girls and I how we put into practice the new techinique”Maira: “Sure, no problem. Have you got some boys, because mine are very broken and need them for another demostration in two weeks”Pamela said: “Do not worry. We have eleven boys. Ten for the girls and one for me.“After the commercialPamela said: “So we are here again. Let Maria shows us more ballbusting techiniques”Maria knelt down to her next victim and said: “I am going to wreck his nuts with my fists. See here how it is done”Pamela, the tv presenter, said: “I am gonna hold the mic right here, so all you girls in the audience can hear what a pair of balls sound like when the are destroyed”Maria connected her right fist into his testicles.Pamela with her microphone so closed to his balls said: “I can hear a crunching sound and he is making some funny high-pitched noises”Pamela put her microphone into his mouse and she said: “lets hear what he is saying”. In the studio it could be heard through the speakers “Oh my fucking bollocks”. The ten girls, the future participant of the ballbusting event, and the girls from the auditorium started to laught.Maria again connected her right fist into his testicles.Pamela said: “Oh, boy. You punched his balls really hard Maria, I saw how they flattened agains his groin”Pamela move her microphone from his balls to his mouse and said: “Let hear what he is saying”Through the speaker it could be hear: “Oh my ball, I think I am gonna throw up”.Maria move to the seven boy and said: “This will be the final one. I wanted to kick ten just to show ten techiniques but we do not have time”Maria got closed to her seven boy and said: “Took of your pant and brief”.Pamela saw his two balls and penis. She got hot and said: “Go on Maria, I will lift his little cock out. I want to see those knacker crushed into his groin”When Pamela was lifting the boy penis, Maria started to take off his boots.Pamela got more hot and started to stroke his penis. She stroke his penis so fast that unintentionally she hitted his nuts.The boy was feeling pleasure and pain.Maria saw what was happening and said: “A new ballbustin techinique. Stroke the penis and hit the balls at the same time.”Pamela with her strong arms stroke harder and harder. Sometimes her hand slip and hardly crushed his nuts.The boy said: “Aaarhg, please argh”While Pamela was stroking his penis her niplles erected. She was feeling excited.


A little short story - in first person. Una corta historia - en primera persona

I met my sister, Cecilia, at her home to go to our mother's home at Punta del Este.

My daughter, 15 year old, Maria had been participating Hockey for her school. She is one year older than Alejandra. The attractive, swimmer. She has been working as a model since she was 14. My son, Juan, is very different. He lazy, he doesn't like to study and less sports. He only loves to play video games. My niece Ingrid is 17 and she is a pole vault athlete.

I was driving with my children's, niece and my sisters. We were on our way to my mother's house where we were going to spend the weekend.

I was driving while my sister, Cecila, was sitting on the passenger seat and the four children were sitting in the back, laughing and joking around.

After two hours driving we had to take our first break, because we had to have some lunch.

After three hours driving, I was starting to get a headache. The children were telling jokes, making some noices, they were having some fun.

Suddenly, my son let out a high-pitched scream.

“Juan!!!!” I shouted angrily and looked into the rearview mirror.

My daughters and my niece were looking out of the window with innocent expressions on their faces. My son was doubled over, grimacing in pain, his hands clutching his midsection.

“Juan?” I repeated.

Juan whimpered.

“Girls? What happened?” I said.

“Nothing”, Maria, Alejandra and Ingrid grinned.

I sighed and concentrated on the road again.

Suddenly, my son screamed again, even louder than the last time.

I looked back. “What are you doing?”

“Playing ball tap”, Alejandra, my older daugher said cheerfully “We do that in the school”

My poor son groaned and doubled over, his face was pale.

“I’m winning”, Alejandra, my daughter, grinned. “I am the---“

She was interrupted by a punch of my son.

My poor daughter coughed.

Suddenly, a hell broke my daughters, my niece were all over my son, trying to punch his nuts.

High pitched screams indicated that his nuts were cracked, but I couldn’t see anything because the girls were moving fast.

“Girls?” I shouted, trying to concentrate on the road while the three girls in the back were massacring my son's nuts. “Girls?!”

The car was filled with screams and groans, laughter, moans and high-pitched shrieks.

“I got your....“

“Pleaseeeee.....stop......my nuts!”

“No, let go of his....“

“Here, I have them“

“Girls!?!” I shouted again. “Could you please stop nut punching Juan while we are driving?”

“Oh, come on, Sofi”, Cecilia, my sister, said and grinned at me. “They are girls. Let them have a bit of fun.”

After a few minutes the noise in the back died down.

I looked into the rearview mirror and saw my daughter and my niece were all very busy nursing their hands. They looked like there was no winner at all, only a loser my son who was cradling his testicles and moaning in pain.

I sighed.

A couple of hours later we arrived at my mother's house.

The girls had recovered from their hand pain and were very eager to have a look at the rooms.

The girls stormed into the house, leaving their luggage in my Mercedes Benz car.

I looked at my son and spook my head. “They act like they are teen girls...Relax, Juan, they think it is a game”, I said.

My son grunt so then I squeeze his balls full force, making his eyes widen and his mouth open.

“Don't do that to your mother”, I grinned. Then I turned around and left my son doubled over and slowly sinking to the ground. Cecilia, my sister, grinned proudly.


Diana The Ball Buster
BY

SUBGAMBLE

This story is not to be posted where persons who are not of legal age can read it. This story is intended to be read by adults. This story contains depeticted actions of real sex, bondage, torture and body modification. If stories about these themes offend you go elsewhere. Non of this is true. All names are ficticious. Do not try any of this it will probably kill you. This is all fantasy and is to be enjoyed as such.

Dan and Bill were going to the baseball game in a large city.. They got there a little late. They had to park at the very far end of the lot and it was about a half mile walk to the stadium. Just then a shuttle provided by the stadium came by. It was an over sized golf cart. However it was not the shuttle that drew Dan’s attention. The lady driving the shuttle had the strongest looking legs that Dan had ever seen. At this point in his life there were two fantasies that took up a lot of time in Dan’s daydreams. One was the scene at which he was now looking. Dan loved to think about a woman that the kind of legs attached to the shuttle driver dominating him. The other fantasy was of a woman with legs like this lady had kicking him in the balls and actually turning them to mush. Bill knew of Dan’s fantasies as they had discussed them many times. Dan and Bill were sitting on the back of the shuttle, which was three rows back from the leggy driver, Dan whispered to Bill, “I would sure love for her to bust my balls,”

There was no reply from Bill. In a short time they pulled up at the entrance to the stadium. Bill handed the lady the appropriate tip while not being able to stop staring at her lovely muscular legs. Soon the game was over. Dan did not remember any details of the game. He spent the entire game contemplating how he could get the lady shuttle driver to bust his balls.

Dan and bill stopped in the pub connected to the stadium to have a few beers and wait for the crowd to clear. Finally they paid their tab and headed to the car. To Dan’s delight the leggy lady was waiting with her shuttle. Without comment she drove them to their car. As Dan handed her the tip, The shuttle driver pressed a slip of paper into Dan’s hand. Dan stuffed the slip of paper into his pocket. He wanted to wait until he was alone to read it. When Dan reached his apartment he was so tired he just fell into bed and drifted off to a dreamless sleep. He awoke late and hurridly dressed and left for work. The slip of paper remained forgotten in the pocket of the shirt he wore the last evening. A couple of hours have he arrived at work Dan remembered the slip of paper. He hoped he had not lost it. The rest of the work day passed very slowly for Dan. Finally it was time to go home. Dan rushed through the traffic to his apartment. He quickly traversed the hall way to his door. He opened the door, snatched the shirt he had worn last evening off of the floor and felt in the pocket. He breathed a sigh of relief. The note was still there. Dan fumbled with the slip of paper, finally getting it unfolded. He read what was writtin on the note.

It read, “My name is Diana. I saw you staring at my legs and overheard you say to your friend that you would like me to bust your balls. I love to kcick men in the balls and turn their gonads into mush. If you are interested call the number written here.”

There was a number written on the note. Dan thought, “Wow this is too intense for me.”

Dan put the note in his desk drawer. He thought, “With legs like that and those strong, rolling, bulging calf muscles Diana would shatter my balls with one kick for sure.”

Dan would occasionally think aboute Diana’s note lying in his drawer. Each time he would put the thoughts of replying to Diana in the back of his mind. However, like a bad penny the idea of replying to Diana’s note kept popping to the forefront of his mind. Finally Dan could stand it no longer. He thought, “I can call Diana and talk about it. I really don’t need to visit her and permit her to bust my balls for real.

Dan picked up the phone and Dialed the number Diana had given him. A ladies voice answered the phone. Dan said, “I would like to speak to Diana.”

The voice replied, “I am Diana. What can I do for you?”

“I was at the ball park some time ago and you gave me a note.”

“Oh yes I remember! You’re the guy that kept staring at my legs and whispered to your friend that you would like for me to kick you in your balls and turn them to mush. I really do love to use my muscular legs to turn male gonads into usles globs of mush. Then once a man has received one of my powerful kicks I love to know he is no longer a man but a eunuch. Are you still interested in having me de ball you.

Dan was thinking “I really don’t want to become a eunuch. This is too much for me.”

Howver dan was deep into his fantasy of having his balls kicked by a leg like Diana possessed. Dan’s cock was harder than it ever had been to date. He was thinking with the head of his penis instead of with his brain. Dan heard himself say, “I would love for you to bust my balls. How much does it cost?”

Diana replied, “I do not charge anything for my services. Years ago my little sister was raped and killed by a child molester. When I bust the balls of a man, I look at as one less child molester roaming the streets.. When It comes to ball busting I am a true sadist and want to rid as many men as possible of their balls.”

“What day would you like me to bust your balls? I recommend Friday. That way you will have the weekend to recover, I would suggest a time of eight o’clock this Friday evening, if you are free. Eight o’clock will enable you to be transported to the hospital before it gets too late. You will have more time to heal from your surgery overnight.”

Before he could even think of anything else, Dan said, “Eight o’clock Friday sounds fine to me. Where do I need to be.”

The voice on the phone said, “Get pencil and paper and I will give you directions.”

Dan got his pen and paper and said, “Ready!”

Dan wrote down the instructions. Then hung up and put the paper containing the Directions to Diana’s place in his wallet. He thought he knew how to get where Diana directed him. Just in case he got lost he would have the directions to which he could refer. The rest of the week passed slowly. Finally it was Friday evening. Dan considered not showing up at Diana’s place. However his obession with his fantasy over ruled all of his senses. Soon Dan was on the way to his appointment to has his balls busted.

Dan drove out of town the way Diana had directed him. Once out of town it was not long before Dan spotted the number Diana had Given him on a fence beside a drive way. Dan turned and drove down a long winding road until he saw a large mansion. He followed the road around the side of the mansion. There was an open garage door and a light on the garage. He drove into the garage as he had been directed by Diana. As soon as Dan’s car cleared the opening, the garage door closed with a loud thump. Dan thought, “That must be a solid door.”

Just as he got out of his car, a loud speaker came to life. “Strip off all your clothes, jewelry, and watches. Put them in your car. Your valuables will be safe. Once are completely nude walk over to the bench. You will find a pair of leg shackles and pair of handcuffs. Lock the leg cuffs on your ankles and cuff your hands behnd your back with the handcuffs. When you finish, walk over to the door and wait for me.”

Dan did as he was told. As dan readhed the door, It opened. All Dan could was stand there in awe for a moment. Diana stood in the door wearing a pair of short shorts. Of course Dan stared at Diana’s calf muscles. He also saw that although they were long and lithe that Diana’s thighs looked as if they were made of steel.

Diana said “Stand in front of me and pay attention. I want to tell you exactly what is going to happen if you continue on to my dungeon to have your balls busted. From here on out having your balls busted will no longer be a fantasy but a reality. It will hurt you beyond belief. I have in my dungeon a doctor and a surgical nurse to take care of your immediate trauma until the emts get here to transport you to the hospital. The rules are simple. I get to kick your balls once. If I have not reduced your gonads to pure mush with the one kick, once you recover, you may do whatever you wish with me for a week end as long as it does not cause permanent damage. Believe me that will not happen. Now that you know that you will be hospitalized and have a chance of being killed by my kick to your balls, do you want to continue, If you do not wish to continue, I will close this door and tell you where the keys to your cuffs are. Then you will be free to leave. What is your answer?”

To his amazement, Dan replied. “Diana, I have always dreamed of having a women like you, that has legs like yours busting my balls. Let’s get on with it before I turn and try to run.”

Diana replied, “You have agreed to allow me to bust your balls. From this point on you will not be permitted to leave until I have turned your balls into soupy mush. There are three guards I can immediately summon, if I need help. You don’t want me to do that. Those gals are complete sadists. There will not be much left of you after they finish. Now follow me.”

Dan shuffled along behind Diana. After a short walk Diana opened a very thick, heavy door and Dan followed her into a dank stone room. As dans eyes adjust to the dim light he saw he was in a replica of a medieval dungeon. Every sort of torture device was available to be used on hapless victims. What caught Dan’s eye was the contraption in the center of the room. It looked like a steel frame in which the victim could be secured. His upper body would be parallel to the floor and his legs wide spread.

Two gorgeous women escorted Dan over to the device. Soon he was secured exactly as he had thought. Dan sa, I don’t guess we could call this off.”

This produced a riotous laugh from ‘Diana.

“Steel yourself! In a minute or two you will no longer be a man. You will be an eunuch. I love it. No more raping little girls for you. Of course I know you are not a rapist. Once a finish no more sex for you. Get ready.”

Diana stood behind Dan. She mentally gauged the distance from the floor to Dan’s balls. Diana took three steps back. She eyed Dan’s balls as a place kicker would a football when attempting to make a field goal. Diana ran forward three steps and swung her massive leg forward until the top of her foot slammed into Dan’s balls.

Dan felt a moment of incredible pain and began to vomit. Then everything went black.

Dan awoke in a hospital. The surgeon came in and said he was sorry there was no way to repair Dan’s baby makers. However the surgery went well and would be released on Monday.

As Dan was leaving the hospital, a nurse handed him a note. Dan unfolded the paper and read the note.

“We have a penis guillitine in our dungeon. We would like to torture you into letting us cut off your cock. If interested you have the number call us.

No comments:

Post a Comment