December 6, 2020

Roshambo

Roshambo by jjames on March 20th, 2013

My name is Stacey, and I’m Jeremy’s (jjames) girlfriend. The story I’m about to tell you is 95% true.



It was a hot, sunny day in July. Jeremy and I were out on our trampoline, wrestling and having some fun like we always do. Jeremy was on top of me holding my arms down, while I had his midsection in a legscissor hold. We’d reached a stalemate, so I let him up. After he helped me up, I said “You know, if I really wanted to beat you you would not have the slightest chance in hell”

“Yea, okay babe.” Jeremy is 6’2” and 215lbs (mostly muscle), while I am 5’5” and 120lbs, so you could understand why he would get his confidence.

“I’m serious, one solid shot to your little balls and you’re my bitch”

“Not even! I’m still almost 100lbs bigger than you, I could still overpower you easily!”

That’s it, I just tackled him. No point in sitting there and arguing! We wrestled around for a while, and he gained the upperhand.

“Not so tough now, are we?” He smirked.

I pushed away from him and we circle around each other, waiting for each other to make the first move.

“I don’t even have to kick you in the nuts, I’ll beat you anyway” And with that I pounced. He wrapped his big arms around me tightly in a painful bearhug. I could feel his balls on my thigh through his thin gymshorts, so I swang my leg back and kneed him as hard as I could. The aim was near perfect and I saw the pain in his face nearly instantly, as the bearhug loosened. So, I kneed him 3 more times. BOOM. BOOM.BOOM. He let go of me and fell to the hot surface of the trampoline holding his balls. I mounted him and pulled his hands out from under me, over his head, exposing his crotch.

“Told you I wouldn’t have to kick you, tough guy” I grinding my skinny ass against his crotch roughly, watching the pain on his face as I aggravated his already sore nutsack.

“Ugh, you bitch!” He groaned. He was kind of laughing. I knew he enjoyed this just as much as I did. (I could just feel it, if you know what I mean.) I reached back, grabbed his balls through his shorts, and squeezed lightly.

“Who are you? Huh?”

“I’m your bitch! I’m your bitch! Please, it hurts! I’m your bitch!”

“That’s what I thought.” I sat up, got off the trampoline, and walked away, swaying my hips. He loves that. I was wearing those cotton booty shorts he loves and his favorite, yellow bikini top. “Come inside when you can walk again. I have something to show you.”

Jeremy and I have been together for 2 and a half years. We’ve been experiencing with ballbusting and cuntbusting for a long time now. We both found it was a great turn on, and loved to have fun with it! I loved the power I had over him, and he loved being dominated. I’d been watching some videos of people playing roshambo on youtube. In case you don’t know, roshambo is when two people take turns kicking each other in the crotch until one person gives up. There were 2 or 3 videos where a girl and a guy play it against each other, and they really turned me on. I had to introduce Jeremy to this. So 15 minutes later, when he came in (he’s such a sook, I only kneed him 4 times), I showed him the videos.

“That’s not realistic! I can kick so much harder than you, I’d destroy you! Like, you wouldn’t even have a chance!”

“Wanna try”

“Bring it, biotch”

So we played some old-fashioned roshambo (Rock, paper, scissors) to decide who would go first. Paper covers rock, first kick goes to Jeremy. I should let you know that we chose each others outfits. Jeremy left me in my booty shorts and bikini top, since they were his favorite anyway. My ass, legs, core, and boobs, all drove him crazy! I put him in nothing but him short running shorts. Like, mid-thigh length. Super thin. No underwear. This will be good.

So, there I stood with my legs spread, taunting Jeremy, “Bring it bitch boy, you ain’t got nothing. Better make it good, because once i kick your balls you’re done” He hauled off and kicked as hard as he could, right on target! He’d never hit me like this before. Fuck it stung. But, I tried not to show that it hurt at all, you know, to get in his head!

“Okay, my turn! Spread ‘em tough guy!” And so he did. I raised my legs slowly, balancing his balls on the top of my foot. I could see him staring at my thighs. He loved it. I wiggled my foot around, loosening him up for the kick. He got semi-hard. Perfect, get that thing out of the way.

“Here comes the boom!” And I pulled back and kicked him at about ? of full power. Watching him hold his crotch, trying not to drop to his knees was the best part! After 7 or 8 seconds, the pain was too much and he fell to his knees. “Hurry up, or you forfeit!”

So he got up and kicked me again. He had nothing left in the tank, after only one kick! It didn’t even hurt! This was going to be fun!

So, I immediately pushed him back and as he spread his feet to catch his balance I stepped in and kneed him really hard. It wasn’t as on target as on the trampoline, but after taking my first kick, he couldn’t handle this. He fell to his knees, holding himself. I grabbed his shoulders and pushed him onto his back. I stood over him, legs spread. “C’mon, your turn, don’t keep me waiting” But I knew he had nothing left. He kick upwards in an ugly, pathetic motion, barely touching me. But that counts, in my book. So I grabbed his ankles and planted my right foot on his balls. His sack was tight from the kicks it had taken, so I got both balls under one foot.

“You’re right, I didn’t have a chance against your big muscles and invincible nuts, eh?” I twisted my foot, and in turn, he twisted his face in pain. “Don’t be such a baby. You can take this, I’m just a little, 120lbs girl” And I emphasized the ‘120’ by pushing my full weight onto his balls for a moment. His expression was priceless.

“OKAY! YOU WIN!”

“Huh? What was that?” I said as he tried to pull my foot off of his crotch.

“You win! You win! You WIN!

“Oh, okay.” I pulled my foot away and mounted him seductively. “You know, since I won, my prize is one free kick when you least expect it” I said as my hand made its way towards his junk.

“Ugh”

I rubbed his balls better with my hand while I kissed his neck, like I always do after he’s had enough. This drove his crazy, I loved to tease him. “You poor poor boy, did little bitty me hurt you? I’m so sorry” and I did that sexxy gigle girls do sometimes. “I’ll make it up to you,, I promise. Meet me in the bedroom” And I left him on the floor, sore and aroused. And I made sure to give him a good view as I walked to the bedroom. I knew he would be a while.

When he got to the bedroom, I made it up to him just like I said. But not before I claimed my prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment