December 6, 2020

Little Brother Lesson & Sisters Teach Me Some Lessons

Little Brother Lesson by bdanman on February 22nd, 2013

My little brother of 16 was as mature as an 8 year old and was annoying me much like any other day. He seemed to just pester me for the hell of it because he was bored and sometimes it just takes everything in me to not beat the crap out of him. Today he seemed to enjoy mimicking me and repeating everything I say. Why couldn’t have just had sisters??

“Go away, Nick!” I yelled at him.

“Go away, Nick!” my brother yelled back mocking me.

“You’re going to get it!” I warned.

“You’re going to get it!” again he mimicked.

“Nick. I’ve had enough” I warn again.

“Nick. I’ve had…” was all he managed to get out before my foot found the front of his shorts catching his balls square on.

Though I only half kicked him he dropped to his knees and held his injured balls.

“Have anything smart to say now?” I laughed as I walked away proud of myself.

(Ten Minutes Later)

“Get down here, young lady!” my mom yelled from downstairs.

“Oh great. That little bastard told mom.” I thought to myself.

I walked down stairs to see mom and Nick in the kitchen with Nick at the table cradling his balls in the chair.

“Did you kick your brother in the nuts again?” mom asked.

“Mom, he acts like a 2nd grader! He doesn’t stop unless I give him a shot to the nuts!”

“Brittney, that is no excuse to kick your brother in his balls. I may want grandchildren from that boy one day!”

“Apologize to your brother, britt”

“Mom!” I said dramatically not thinking I owed him an apology.

“Brittney! Now!” mom yelled.

“Alright, alright. Sorry about your weak, little balls Nick.”

My mom just shook her head and left the room to go back upstairs to hop in the shower.

“Are you happy now?” I said staring at Nick.

“Why yes I am.” he grinned as he walked up and headed towards.

That little shit. He needed to be taught a lesson. Maybe I could scare him into leaving me alone for good. Show him who the boss is and that it is most certainly not mom. I heard the shower now running upstairs.

Just as he was getting ready to pass I took action and shot my hand out towards his shorts and grabbed a handful of anything I could and squeezed.

“Ahhhhh!” he shrieked as my hand clamped down on his nuts.

I could feel what was probably his entire package in my hand and I kept a solid pressure on everything as to not let up yet.

“We need to have a quick chat. Are you ready to listen?” I looked into his fearful eyes.

“Go to hell…” defiantly escaped from his mouth.

I added a little extra pressure to his nuts, which easily gathered his attention.

“Alright, alright!” he finally gave in.

“Alright. You are 16 years old now and you will find that mommy cannot solve all of your problems for you. If you keep running to her and telling her every little thing I don’t think I need to tell you what’s going to happen to these things?” I said looking down at his crotch.

“It’s time to start being a man and stop being such a little bitch, alright?”

“Fuck you! I am a man!” he yelled still wincing in pain as I continued my grip on his junk.

With my free hand I reached into one of the kitchen drawers and pulled out a lemon/lime squeezer used to get all of the juice out.

“Alright, let’s do it this way. Let me show you what is going to happen to you if you don’t stop.”

I made my move and let go of his balls long enough to smash the thick part of the metal juicer into them. I then held him up long enough to quickly pull his shorts down to the floor leaving him butt naked from the waist down. He dropped to the floor in pain as he clutched his battered nuts. He lay on his side in the fetal position holding his nuts and I demanded he remove his hands from his balls. The look in my eyes told him that I meant business and he let them go.

This was the first time I had ever seen my brother’s package before since he’s grown up. His nuts were fairly small but they hung down very low as he lay on his side. His cock was small and shriveled, almost nonexistent.

Not wasting any time I opened up the lever to the juicer and took his nuts in my hand and placed them inside the cup of the juicer. They both fit nicely in the snug little bowl with holes on the bottom of it to let the juice out. This was perfect for my plan to get him to straighten up.

“Now Nick, if you continue to act the way you are now, you will never find a woman to love, and you will have no use for these….”

With the other end of the juicer that was meant to squeeze and crush the fruit I slowly touched the metal to his balls and they were now in a guillotine position with no where to escape. I slowly used the handles to apply gradual pressure to his nuts, crushing them in between the two pieces of metal.

“AHHHHHHH…Oh my God! You’re crushing them! You’re crushing them! Stop!!!!!!” my brother yelled with tears in his eyes.

I knew I had a little more to go before I was putting him in any danger and hopefully this will be the last time I need to threaten him so I applied a little more pressure for emphasis.

“What do you say we make some juice, little brother?” I laughed.

“Please! Please!” he cried. “I’ll stop, I’ll stop!!!!”

“Alright, I believe you.” I said as I released the pressure I had on the handles of the juicer letting his nuts drop to the ground in freedom.

He was breathing heavily and tears were still running down his face as he clung to life to his freshly squeezed grapes.

I turned around and walked away for a moment to let him recover. He seems to have learned his lesson, so we’ll see how long that lasts.

I walked back into the kitchen moments later and saw him still with his pants down facing away from me and he was bent over with his hands on his knees still trying to catch his breath. His nuts hung there about 4-5 inches below his ass and I saw one last opportunity. He was going to not forget this moment.

I quickly ran up behind him and threw my foot as hard as I could into his dangling nuts from behind. I could feel his testicles compress against my foot as they crashed between my foot and his body with a loud smack.

I had never seen someone drop to the floor so fast in all my life. He lay there groaning and groaning saying his balls were broken. I knew he was going to be all right, just sore for a while.

“I just didn’t want you to forget what I said earlier, Nick.” I told him sternly.

Since that day Nick has been a perfect gentlemen. Sometimes all men need is just a little reminding.



Sisters Teach Me Some Lessons (by bdanman on Wed February 06th, 2013 4:24 PM)

My alarm went off at 7:00am, as was required every day by my mother, and I jumped out of bed to start the day. I admired my naked body in the mirror on the way to the bathroom. Being in a house full of women you would think that walking around naked would be abnormal, but not in our family. We were all very comfortable seeing each others bodies and after years of doing it nothing seemed strange about it. In fact, I really liked letting my package swing freely as I walked naked around the house. It was exhilarating yet scary knowing my main weakness as a man was always on display.

I walked into the bathroom and there was my sister, Amy, brushing her hair in the mirror. Amy was a tall, long legged brunette with olive skin. She was easily one of the most pretty and popular girls in her class. I wished I could find a woman one day that looked a lot like her. All I could notice were her two perfectly shaped breasts staring me right in the face as she brushed her hair topless with just her pajama pants on. My cock always stirred a little when I saw her this way. She didn’t say anything to me as she continued to brush her hair.

In a house with 3 women and myself being the only male, it was hard to get a turn to use the bathroom, so it was nothing for me to just pee, shower, shave, or anything with someone already in the room. Not wanting to wait for her to finish getting ready I went ahead and started to relieve myself.

Upon starting, my sister just looked at me in the mirror giving me a disgusted look.

“What?” I said.

“Those things are so gross.” She said pointing to my junk. “Why do they have to be so saggy and wrinkled?”

“Fuck you.” I said not in the mood for her crap today.

I had finished peeing and I gave my cock a couple shakes and met her disgusted look again in the mirror.

“WHAT NOW?!” I said in a louder tone.

“Your dick is so gross looking. Why didn’t mom and dad have you circumcised? We live in America, you know. Most girls want a circumcised cock, not that shriveled looking this with all that skin.”

I pretended like a didn’t care about her comments and I turned to just walk away and let her be, but something inside of me just took over and I made a rash decision.

Without hesitation I took my left hand and swung it hard around her body catching her left boob square on. I swung a lot harder than I probably should have and I know that had to have hurt.

My sister in complete shock and surprise, just fell to her knees and grabbed her injured breast in pain. I could see tears start to form in her eyes and I instantly felt bad for what I had done.

“Why did you do that?” she asked through the tears.

“Sis, I’m really sorry…I don’t know what came over me.” I said apologetically.

Feeling like a piece of shit now that I hit a girl, I knelt down in front of her and asked her if she was all right.

She glanced up at me, noticed her current opening, and without hesitation she made her move. Her hand darted in between my legs with an audible “TWACK” and wrapped itself around my vulnerably hanging nuts. Her hand easily contained my entire manhood and she was now crushing it between her fingers.

I let out a shrill scream, as I had never had my balls handled quite like this before. Sure my sisters had kicked, kneed, punched, or slapped me in the nuts before but this was a different kind of pain.

“Sis, I’m sorry” I managed to squeak through the searing pain.

“Not as much as you’re going to be” she warned.

She started pulling me to the ground by my balls and I had no choice but to follow the direction my balls were being stretched to.

Hearing the commotion in the bathroom, my other sister, Jenny, ran into the bathroom to see what was going on.

Jenny was shocked to see the spectacle that was happening on the bathroom floor as my sister, half naked, was straddling me and squeezing the shit out of my nuts.

“What is happening here?” she laughed.

“This little asshole slapped me right in the boob as hard as he could!” Amy told Jenny as she increased the pressure she had on my nuts.

“And he’s going to pay for it with his nuts!”

“Alright, hold him up Amy. We need to teach him about the power women have over him in this world.” Jenny directed.

Amy let go of my balls and grabbed me by the arms to pull me up. She had squeezed all of the power out of my body.

“Spread your legs.” Jenny instructed me.

Amy used her legs to kick mine out further so my balls were fully exposed hanging between my legs.

Jenny took her foot and raised it up towards my balls until the two made contact. She swung my nuts around with her foot and seemed to enjoy watching them dangle freely.

“Lesson One: You never hit a woman” said Amy.

Jenny then took her foot and delivered a powerful kick that smashed straight into my nuts. I felt like I could hear the sound of my nuts crunching just like in movie scenes. Amy kept me standing as my knees turned to jello.

“Lesson Two: We control this world” said Amy.

Jenny’s knee shot up into my junk and she held it there for a second admiring her handiwork. I was now crying I was in so much pain. I just wanted to slump down to the floor and curl up into the fetal position.

“Lesson Three: We can take these from you whenever we wish.” Amy whispered into my ear.

Jenny reached out and grabbed hold of my left nut and began to gradually apply more and more pressure.

“Did you know the human female has enough grip strength to easily crush a man’s testicle?” Amy continued whispering in my ear.

My tears multiplied in fear, as I didn’t know what was going to happen to me.

“Final Lesson: Don’t fuck with us” Amy said giving Jenny a nod.

Jenny released her death grip on my testicle and drove her knee up into my nuts over and over like a piston until I succumbed to the pain and blacked out.

I awoke still on the bathroom floor lying on my back and my legs spread open. I looked up to see my sister Amy, naked, feverishly masturbating on the toilet with her face up in the air in mid-orgasm ecstasy. My cock instantly got hard at the sight of her pleasuring herself. Through with her orgasm, she stroked herself a couple more times and looked back down to see me staring at her with a complete hard on and swollen nuts.

Horrified, she stomped her foot down on my battered balls and it was lights out for me again.

1 comment: