December 6, 2020

The E-Fit

The E-Fit by trainermatt on March 02nd, 2013

Below is a fictional story, starring a girl who I would love to be busted by. Beware, this is unfinished. It would great if somebody decided to finish it for me. Enjoy...


When I first started kicking boys in the balls, I would target boys for no apparent reason, just the ones that were walking alone or were seperated from their groups. I guess I was a bit like a lioness talking her prey. I remember one time kicking a young lad in the balls when he had stopped to tie his shoelaces. As soon as he rose up, I took aim with my right foot and smashed it between his legs. It was his reaction that stayed on my mind, a high pitched, but relatively quiet moan followed by rocking backwards and forwards on his knees. I stopped and observed for about 45 seconds, looking for another opportunity to smash his grapes, but none arose so I moved on and plotted my next attack. Sometimes I would have friends with me, sometimes it would be just by myself. My favourite memory with my friends involved two boys a year younger than us. They actually had brothers in our year who we wanted to smash in the nuts, but the opportunity never arose, so we were very keen to deal out some nut punishment to their younger brothers. I remember walking towards the shorter one, smiling and then launching a kick right into his baby makers. His friend suffered the same fate at the exact same time. We took sporting bets on who would get up first. It looked like my guy was rising so I cheated, ran round the back and launched my foot into his balls from behind. His head hit the floor and that lovely rocking motion happened again. I think we probably busted them a few more times and then left them to rot.

As my busting experience continued, I got a taste for a particular kind of guy. I went for the short one, he had to be slim, not fat and he had to have nice shoes on. I liked Nike the best, but nowadays am really into Converse, although Nike does still hold a passion for me. Anyway, I would go around town looking for a short guy wearing Nike trainers. When I’d found one I made it my mission to smash his balls into his stomach. Most times I succeeded. I began to get more and more fussy about the kind of balls I liked to kick and over time have eventually come up with the exact e-fit of the guy I’d like to bust. I wanted to bust a short white guy, with cropped hair who worse converse high tops, they had to be black leather. I also wanted him to have smaller feet than me. The last point was always hard to tell, but once busted I had begun to make it a habit of mine to check his shoe size. The beauty of converse is that the size is listed on the sole and they are normally pointed up as he rocks his body back and forth after a mighty blow to the nuts. Now I’m a size 6.5 and the closest I had got to getting any guy at that size was a size 7. I’d only kicked one, but boy for being so close he got a couple of extra hard kicks. It made me wonder what would happen if I ever did find my dream e-fit.

So this story happened a number of days ago. I was walking around town and spotted this guy wearing shorts and a polo shirt. He was definitely the kind of guy I’d like to smash in the nuts. He had short cropped hair and wore sunglasses. I looked down to his feet and saw that he had converse high tops. They were black! And they were leather! From where I was his feet looked pretty small, but I knew I had to find out. This was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up. Anyway, he sat down on a bench and started eating his lunch. I made it my mission to go over and chat to him. Now, I’m a pretty good looking girl, so I definitely make good conversation over lunch. I chatted to him and found out that he liked playing soccer and kept himself pretty fit. I tried to find a subtle way of asking him about his shoes, but in the end just plumped for the ‘nice converse, do you have many others?’ He said that he didn’t but had a few Nike Jordans. Now at this stage I just wanted to get him to my room and fuck him with his converse and Nikes on. The beauty of being a girl, meant I pretty much told him how hot I was feeling and that I loved to fuck a guy wearing Converse. His eyes widened and we set off back to my place. He called into work saying that he was feeling ill. I bet he couldn’t believe his luck.

When we got back I told him to strip to nothing but his boxers and Converse then lie on the bed. I put a small blindfold on him and whisper for him to relax. I took his cock into my mouth and gave it a good blow for about 3 minutes. He was in heaven. I gently tied a bit of rope around his ankles and spread his legs apart. I attached the rope to the bed posts and began riding his now throbbing dick. I leant over and whisper that I really wanted to tie his hands up and give him the biggest orgasm he’d ever had. He quickly nodded and I now had him spread - eagled at my mercy.

I could feel his muscles tighten and he was about to cum, so I stopped and gave his cock head a big slap. He let out a cry and I removed his blindfold to see a confused expression on his face. I asked him if he wanted to cum and he begged me to let him. Unfortunately I told him that I didn’t want him to cum for a very long time. I then proceeded to edge him for an hour and each time he was ready to cum I slammed my hand across his cock head.

Eventually, I could take it no more and told him that his balls were the object of my desire. I informed him that he was my perfect e-fit. Well near perfect, I still had to check that shoe size. I pulled his left converse off his foot and resisted the urge to check the size. I ran my hand up and down it and considered for a while. I then sat on top of his stomach with my butt facing his neck. I told him that he had small feet and how much I wanted to bust the balls of a man with smaller feet than mine. I said I had no idea what I’d do if I ever found somebody like that. As I said this, I held his sneaker above his balls and watched his quivering face through a mirror. I pondered a little longer and brought it down with maximum force smashing his defenceless eggs.

I asked him his shoe size and he told me was a size 9. I was actually really disappointed but part of me didn’t want to believe him and the more I looked at his black high top sneaker, the more I thought he was lying. I know I could have just checked his shoe, but I didn’t want to ruin the moment with a rash look. I decided to take off my own red low top converse and try his on. Before that, I thought I’d have a Cinderella moment and put mine on his left foot. I took his heel in my hand and began to tickle his sole and toes. I could tell he was ticklish because his semi-erect dick twitched when I found his sweet spot. I told him that I didn’t believe he was a size 9 and that his feet were far too little for that manly size. I nearly had an orgasms when I slipped my red converse on his foot with ease and there was a good gap too. I smiled as I looked into his face and pulled on his black leather high tops. It was a bit of a squeeze and I nearly orgasmed again when they felt a little tight around the toes. I stood on the bed and placed the plastic toe cap so that his balls rested on it. I then drew my foot back and delivered a devastating kick right into his ball sack. He groaned against his restraints but his balls just dropped back down for another kick. An invitation to good to refuse as I struck them full force. By now I HAD to check his size. I grabbed his balls in my hand and looked at the sole to discover that this guy’s balls were about to be squeezed the fuck out of. I could not believe it. He wore a size 6 and the little shit had tried to con me out of my dream bust. I squeezed the little fucker’s nuts hard and told him to say goodbye to his nuts. My dream night had arrived and I intended to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment