December 29, 2020

Shannon "Thunder Thighs" Stevens

Shannon "Thunder Thighs" Stevens

By loganknight


Sitting down to write these stories, I've figured out why I miss high school - I went to a large school, and it was easy to find out which girls were likely to hit me in the balls given a chance, then get to be friends with them and make sure they got a chance!

Shannon was different in that she was a friend before I found out she was probably the most likely girl in the whole school to hit a guy in the balls. At least two or three times a day, she'd get some poor guy in the sack, and as time went by, more and more often that guy was me. I'll never forget the first time she racked me.

It was after school, and Shannon, Mary and I were hanging around out back, waiting for our rides after some club or other, and Shannon was telling Mary about kicking some guy in the nuts earlier that day. She asked me to stand with my legs slightly apart and act like I was reaching for something on a high shelf so she could show Mary what had happened, and promised that she was only going to describe what happened. Well, no sooner had I gotten into the position she wanted, she looked at Mary and said "So I just kicked his nuts like this!" and launched her foot into my unprotected sack.

They both laughed hysterically, and Shannon kept apologizing like crazy, saying she just hadn't been able to resist, and she kept offering to run my balls to make them feel better. Eventually she convinced me to let her "make it up to me" and I spread my legs slightly to give her access. Her hand shot out and slapped my nuts twice before I managed to get my legs closed again, and the girls laughed even harder. Mary then took over as "nurse" and did rub and play with my sore nuts until her ride got there. After she left, Shannon was totally unapologetic about the beating she'd given my balls, going so far as to look at me and say "Well, that's what you get for having balls!"

Shannon was about 5'8", and maybe 180 pounds - a hefty girl, though she had large 44DD breasts that were nice. Not unattractive, but certainly not anyone's first pick. She and I had three classes together, and she lived fairly close to me, and her family's home had a pool. While I don't ever remember finding out what it was her folks did, I know that they usually didn't get home until after 9pm during the week, and that they were also often gone on business trips. This made Shannon's house a good place to hang out, or study or just bum around. Shannon didn't have many friends, and I think I'm the only guy that ever went over there, given Shannon's propensity for hitting guys in the nuts, and some of her girl friend's equal propensity.

The first time I was over there, Shannon, Mary and I were studying for a test in some subject we all had the same teacher for - English, I think, but I'm not sure. At some point, the girls decided a swim break was in order, and I thought that sounded good, except that I didn't have a swimsuit. Shannon said her dad had one that she thought would fit me, and came back with a little white Speedo number. While not wild about the idea of wearing such a little suit, I didn't want to seem like it was a big deal, so I put it on and we all went swimming.

Now, I'd never worn a Speedo before, let alone a white one, so I didn't know that it would get so close to see through when it got wet. I'd later (years later) learn that the suit hadn't been her dad's at all; rather Shannon and Mary had bought it specifically for this opportunity. So we were all in the pool relaxing, and I was floating on my back. In the tight, wet Speedo my balls must have stood out perfectly, making an irresistible target for the girls, and Shannon, in fact, didn't resist. She quietly swam up next to me and walloped my nuts with her hand. The girl's laughed and helped me to the side of the pool so I could get out of the water and recover, except I didn't WANT to get out of the water, because I had no way to cover the rock-hard cock I had from being slapped so hard in the nuts. The girls seemed to think that I'd want to get out of the water, so I tried to keep my back to them until Mary got out of the pool to help me up. With Shannon behind me and Mary in front of me, I had no chance.

Sure enough, Mary notices and calls out "It's hard!" in disbelief. I tried to keep my hands in front of me, but Shannon climbed out of the pool behind me and grabbed my arms, pulling them behind my back, and giving Mary a good view of my hard cock. I struggled with Shannon, and shortly I was treated to Mary kicking my nuts. I went down and the girls laughed and giggled, telling me I was a pervert and a sex fiend, but their voices made it obvious it was teasing in good fun. The girls pulled my hands away from my crotch and Shannon grabbed the head of my hard cock through the thin material of the Speedos, and pinched it tightly, twisting it around while she squeezed it, making me gasp and grunt while they giggled.

While Shannon had my cock under control, Mary took the opportunity to punch my exposed balls, saying "I think he gets turned on when he gets hit in the nuts!" How right she was.

There were numerous other incidents like this, but my real experience with Shannon centered around a bet we made concerning an upcoming drama competition. Shannon and I were both giving monologues, and we bet on who would place the highest between us. The bet was that the loser had to wait hand and foot on the winner, no holds barred, for two days - the assumption was that it would be a Saturday and Sunday when Shannon's parents were out of town for the weekend. She teased me for weeks about how she was looking forward to having her naked man-servant, and I teased her about getting lots of practice sucking, cause she'd be doing a lot of that soon. Really though, I didn't care who won, because even if I lost, I'd win.

And lose I did - by all of like a tenth of a point. She placed first and I second, and the stage was set, so to speak. Saturday morning I showed up bright and early at Shannon's house. She had me strip in the entry way, and told me to go into the living room and wait for her on my knees then she took my clothes and hid them somewhere in the house. She came back and stood in front of me. She was wearing shorts and a tank top. She used her foot to toy with my cock and balls, rubbing my cock and batting it gently around, grabbing my sack with her toes, and told me to spread my legs out a bit wider. My cock was hard partly from the attention, and partly from anticipation as she stepped back and kicked me hard in the nuts. I fell forward onto my hands, trying to stay on my knees, and didn't notice Shannon walking around behind me until she launched another kick hard into my dangling balls. She sat on the couch and giggled and talked while I lay curled up on the ground trying to recover. When I had recovered sufficiently, Shannon had me sit up and spread my legs wide open, providing her with a good look at my hard cock. She walked over to where I was, and asked me to explain. I played dumb, and asked her what it was she wanted me to explain.

"This!" She said, stepping forward onto my dick, crushing it to the floor with all her weight. "Explain why it is that every time Mary or I hit you in the balls, your dick gets hard, when for every other guy I know it's the other way around!"

"Oh, my dick! Please, get off, you're killing me!"

"Oh, is your poor little boner getting smushed? Answer Aunty Shannon's question or it will just get worse!" She grinned down at me and ground her foot on my cock to make her point.

"OK, OK! I guess it's a turn on when I get hit in the nuts!"

"You guess?" Shannon prompted, hopping once on one foot right on my hard-on. "You'll have to do better then that!"

"It IS a turn on when a girl hurts my dick or balls on purpose and likes doing it!" I managed to blurt out between grunts and groans as Shannon's not insubstantial weight continued to crush my dick.

"Oh, then we're BOTH going to have a lot of fun this weekend!" she laughed, stepping off my dick and reaching down and pulling me up none to gently by my balls.

"Go get me a Coke!" Shannon said, as she wrapped her hand tight around my sack, forcing my balls to the bottom of it tightly "and be quick about it!" she added, slapping her free hand hard into my trapped balls before releasing me to go get her drink. It was all I could do to stay on my feet, and limp into the kitchen; I could hear Shannon giggling to herself. As I came back with her drink, her eyes were locked onto my hard dick, watching it bounce as I walked to her. I handed her the drink, and stood right in front of her, my cock pointing straight at her face, just a few inches away from it.

"That thing certainly has a lot of bounce!" she laughed, slapping her hand down hard on the top of my cock, watching it jump and bounce. She slapped it again and again and again.

"I wonder how far down it will go? Turn around!" she commanded, so I turned around, and felt her hand reach between my legs, and looked down to see it wrap around my cock in a tight grip, then pull backwards. I bent over involuntarily, gasping from the pain of having my dick twisted up behind me. "Stand up straight! No, better yet, lay flat on the floor on your stomach!" Shannon ordered, shoving me forward by the dick. She straddled my back and pulled hard on my dick.

"Please, you'll break my dick!" I begged. She punched her fist into my balls.

"Quiet! I'm having fun with my boy toy!"

"Shannon, please - I'll do anything!" I managed as the pain in my balls started to subside a few minutes later.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything, just don't break my dick, please!"

"Hmmmm. How about you call Mary, tell her about our bet, and ask her to come over and help the rest of the weekend?" Shannon giggled at my predicament.

"Not that, please, AHHHHHHH! OK, OK, I'll do it, I swear I will!" My tune changed fast as Shannon twisted, squeezed and yanked my cock while punching my nuts again.

"Stay here, I'll get the phone!" She laughed. She came back with the cordless phone, and handed it to me, motioning that I should roll over on the floor so that I was lying on my back. I dialed Mary's number as Shannon sat down Indian-style between my legs, and grabbed my cock, squeezing the shaft and pinching the head.

"Hello, is Mary there?" I asked when someone answered the phone. Moments later, Mary came on the line.

"Hello?" she said

"Hi, it's Logan, what's up?" I asked

"Tell her what I'm doing now!" giggled Shannon, tightening her grip on my cock.

"Not much, what's going on there? You sound funny." Mary said "Is that Shannon I hear in the background?"

"Yes, it is - and she's got me lying naked on the floor, and she's pinching and squeezing my dick, and it hurts, that's why I sound funny." I admitted, full of embarrassment.

"You're kidding, right?" Mary laughed "No, you probably aren't! Did Shannon make you call?"

"Yes, and I want to know if you want to come over and help her have fun with me the rest of the weekend." I briefly explained the bet, and the situation.

"Tell her I'll be there as soon as I can!" giggled Mary. I relayed the information to Shannon.

"Tell her to hurry, that we've got balls to punch!" laughed Shannon.

"Shannon says to hurry, that you have AHHHHHHHHH………" I finished as Shannon slammed her fist into my tender, naked nuts.

"I'll hurry! I heard her, and it sounds like she's already started! I can't wait to get my hands on you! Fred's never gonna forget this weekend!" laughed Mary. "Fred" is what she called my meat whenever she threatened to rack me, she'd say things like "Don't make me kick Fred!" or "I swear I'll kill Fred if you aren't careful!"

Shannon took the phone from me and hung it up, and used it to slap my hard cock back and forth a few times. "Well, I think you're going to have a long weekend!" giggled Shannon.

Shortly, there was a knock at the front door. "Get that, will you? And keep your hands above your waist when you do!" Shannon instructed. While I knew it had to be Mary, the prospect of opening the front door nude was a bit daunting. Still, I figured I was better off keeping them happy, so I walked to the front door and opened it wide without hesitation.

"Logan!" Mary greeted me enthusiastically. "And Fred! I brought something for Fred!" She said, handing me a folded note from her back pocket. I fumbled with the note, and finally got it unfolded just as Mary took a big step back, then a step forward, launching her foot hard into my balls. The note read simply "WHAM!"

"Gee, thanks" I managed to mutter from the floor, holding my balls while the girls laughed and laughed.

"Don't mention it!" Mary smiled. She reached past me and closed the door, then stepped over me. Mary was around 5'4", long blond hair, maybe 32A-24-32, with the nicest ass in school. She was wearing little nylon short-shorts and a tank top. While her breasts were small, they were nicely formed and perky, and today it was clear that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well don't just lay there!" she said, crouching down and taking my dick in a tight grip "Come on!" she pulled me up by my dick and dragged me into the living room where Shannon was.

"I like the built in handle!" Mary said to Shannon, while viciously yanking my dick around, and digging her fingertips into it. I gasped and my knees buckled and the girls laughed. Shannon grabbed my balls from behind, and an impromptu tug of war began, with Mary strangling and pulling my dick, and Shannon crushing and pulling my balls. After all of about 15 seconds, I was on the floor in agony, and the girls were in hysterics.

"You should have seen the way his eyes were popping out!" Mary giggled, her hard nipples evidence of how inflicting pain on my manhood turned her on.

"Oh, I bet!" Agreed Shannon, her nipples hard as well. Mary crouched down beside me, and gently took my now soft cock in her hand, and began stroking it.

"Awww. Did I hurt your poor little dick? Is Fred mad at me? He seemed so happy to see me earlier!" She giggled. My cock started to stiffen under Mary's fondling, and soon I was rock hard again. "Oh look! He still likes me!" Mary giggled.

"You should have been here earlier - I was playing 'step on Fred' when Logan told me how much it turns him on to have his meat beat!" Shannon laughed.

"Oh! I wanna try that!" said Mary.

"Sit up Logan, you know how this works!" laughed Shannon. I sat up and spread my legs, laying my cock on the floor. Shannon had been barefoot, but Mary was wearing leather-soled sandals, with a hard leather heel. Mary walked up between my legs and turned around, planting the heel of her right foot hard onto my cock. Her sexy tight ass was just inches from my face as she lifted her left foot off the floor, putting all of her weight onto my dick.

"Hold me steady while I kill Fred, Logan!" she giggled. I put my hands on her hips, figuring that I may as well cop a feel since my cock and balls were in for a beating anyway. "That's better!" She laughed as she started hopping up and down on my dick. I grunted and groaned and tried to lean forward, but was stopped from doing that when my face pressed into Mary's perfect ass. My arms slid around to the inside of her thighs as I hugged her ass to my face, grunting and groaning from the crushing she was inflicting on my dick. I could feel the heat from her pussy as she got more and more turned on hearing me groan in pain. After what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only four or five minutes, Mary stepped off my dick and Shannon pulled me up by the balls. No sooner was I on my feet than Shannon sent me back to the floor with a full force kick to my dangling balls.

"Let's make him jack off for us!" Mary giggled.

"OK, but let's not make it easy for him!" Shannon agreed. "Keep an eye on him, I'll be right back!" Shannon instructed Mary. Mary didn't waste time; she rolled me onto my back with her foot, and slipped off her right shoe. Then she planted her foot on my balls, trapping them gently between her foot and the floor. She gave me a knowing look, as if to say that if I'd thought that having my dick stomped on hurt, she knew that standing on my balls would be many times more painful.

"You just stay right there!" Mary giggled, wiggling her toes against my balls, pressing them into the floor then releasing them, causing me to squirm for her amusement. Shannon came back shortly with a long length of rope.

"Sit in this chair" Shannon instructed. Mary gave my balls one more pressing, the hardest yet, and then released me. I slowly got into the high backed wooden kitchen chair that Shannon had dragged over. Shannon and Mary quickly tied my legs to the chair legs then tied my torso to the back of the chair with rope around my waist and under my arms. Shannon proceeded to tie a length of rope around my balls then went to sit on the couch. Mary sat next to her. Shannon gave a long, firm pull on the rope, pulling my balls and coaxing a yelp out of me.

"OK, jack that dick off!" Shannon giggled. I began stroking my cock for them. "Watch this!" Shannon said to Mary as she yanked the rope up, then back down, slamming my tied balls into the hard wood of the seat. I groaned with the pain, but kept stroking my hard dick.

"Oh, let me try!" Mary giggled, and Shannon handed her the rope. "OK Logan, here's the deal: if you can make yourself cum in five minutes or less, we'll both give you blowjobs and let you go. If you can't, then you owe ME a weekend too!" Mary said. Being somewhat of an expert at making myself cum, I thought my odds were good.

"Go!" shouted Shannon, marking the time on her watch. Mary immediately started yanking on the rope and whipping it furiously up and down, slamming my balls again and again and again into the seat of the chair while pulling them taught.

"60 seconds left, Logan!" Shannon shouted. Mary continued to batter my balls against the seat.

"30 seconds!" Mary gave a long, hard pull on the rope, I screamed, and the chair scooted forward several inches. All I could do was hold my balls while Mary went on and on about how I now owed her a weekend of ball kicking and dick stomping. She handed the rope to Shannon and came over to where I was tied up.

"I have to go home in a few minutes, but I don't want to leave you here thinking I'm a total bitch" Mary said to me in a low, sultry voice. She took my cock in her hand and began stroking it as she fondled my sore balls gently. "I still want to see you cum before I have to leave." She finished, as she started to stroke my cock faster and faster. Shannon got up and walked over behind me, watching Mary stroke my cock over my shoulder. She started to pinch my nipples, which drove me crazy. I began to buck against the ropes, and soon was pushed over the edge. I shot long streams of cum all over Mary's neck, chest and tank top, it was a huge amount of cum, far more than I'd ever shot before, and it felt and looked like I'd shot a quarter cup or more.

"Oh my GOD!" gasped Shannon "I've never seen that much at once!"

"I'm going to need to borrow a shirt!" Mary laughed as she continued to rub the head of my still hard cock, knowing that it was so sensitive as to be a torment for me.

She looked into my eyes, and asked "So was that good for you?"

"Oh yeah!" I muttered breathlessly.

"Good, because this will be good for me!" she giggled as she slammed her fist down on my balls, which were still tied up tightly, crushing them into the seat of the chair. I screamed and saw spots from the pain, and the girls laughed as they went to get Mary a clean shirt. The came back several minutes later, as I was beginning to recover, Mary was still drying her chest off with a towel, which she threw onto the couch and stood in front of me topless.

"Oh look, he liked this!" Mary giggled, pointing to my now stiffening cock. Shannon handed her a T-shirt, and Mary slowly, sensually put it on, teasing me with her breasts until the last moment.

"Oh, don't worry; I'll make sure I take GOOD care of that!" laughed Shannon. Shannon walked Mary to the door, then came back into the living room and untied my balls.

"Mary will be back over tomorrow" Shannon told me as she untied my balls. "I thought you might want to see what REAL tits look like!" She said, taking off her shirt. My cock was rock hard as her large breasts spilled out of her bra. She leaned slightly forward, and then dropped knee first onto my cock, crushing it between the hard wood of the chair and all of her weight. I screamed and she laughed. She began shaking her breasts back and forth, slapping them into my face, her knee grinding over my cock as she did. She put her foot on the floor and lifted knee several inches off my cock, then let her knee slam back down on my dick, causing me to gasp in pain and convulse. After 10 or 15 knee drops, she got on her knees in front of me, and looked up into my eyes as she took one of my balls between her thumb and two fingers of each hand. She alternated between pinching one, then the other, then both, giggling at my discomfort as she dug her thumbs into my soft, sore balls. After what felt to me like an eternity, but was probably only 10 minutes or so, Shannon let go of my balls, and started untying me.

"I used to have a dog that would sleep in my bed with me, so tonight, you get to be the dog!" she giggled "Go to my bedroom on your hands and knees!"

I started out to her bedroom, and hadn't gone more than three feet when Shannon's foot smashed into my balls from behind. It was a long crawl to the bedroom, with Shannon kicking my dangling nuts every few feet. We finally got to the bedroom, and as I laid there on the bed, Shannon fondled my cock and balls, telling me to get some rest, because tomorrow was going to be a busy day. I was exhausted from the abuse, and fell asleep in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment