December 30, 2020

Various Recounting

Back when I was young and in Jr. High, I was hanging with 2 girls at my Jr. High School after school in the quad around sundown and no one was around, and the girl I was trying to get to know better asked me if I was ticklish. I said no, but she insisted on trying to see if I was. I tried to run away but her and her friend caught up with me, (they sort of surrounded me) and at first they just rushed in and grabbed me with like bear hug style grappling. But her friend got behind me somehow while I wasn't paying attention and suddenly I felt the sudden feeling of being grabbed in the balls from behind and from between my legs. It shocked me just enough to focus my attention on remedying that situation when my main friend pushed me and I fell over her friend. Once I was on the ground, she jumped on my stomach and they both grappled me until suddenly, I felt that surprise pain feeling in the nuts again. When you don't know it's coming, it feels worse.

Her friend must've had a testicle fetish or something because my main girlfriend was only tickling me now in the sides and ribs, but her friend was tickle pinching my nuts and was screaming out "I got ya', I gotcha, I gotcha by the balls' and they both snickered and laughed like they were 2 torture queens. I couldn't see her friend either. It was awful. Her friend was blocked from view by her body and I couldn't see what was happening. Only feel it. She was like pinching in a rapid plucking feeling like she was trying to pull on them but letting them go so they would slip out of her grasp. This felt awful. Right at the point of the testicle slipping out it hurts a lot.

After what seemed like forever, my friend started shouting commands at her friend like, "squeeze him" and "pinch him harder". I think they were testing me to find my breaking point. When I seemed to only be able to sqeak out high pitched noises, she started asking me questions and they were trying to play torture/question/answer time. I never felt so helpless in my life. She asked questions like..."Who do you like in school", etc. I was afraid to answer anything but her name for fear of what pain I might have to endure. But actually, I found it hard to say anything. I was having difficulty breathing. I wanted to curl up in a fetal position while being squeezed in the nuts but they wouldn't let me which seemed to amplify the pain. I found I couldn't move very good. The feeling of her tickling me in the underarms and her friend squeezing my testicles made me motionless and squirming at the same time. I could barely talk, and her friend started shouting and she'd squeeze harder and say, "talk louder, I can't hear you....talk louder or I'll squeeze harder" then she would squeeze harder because I wasn't complying, but this made it more difficult to talk even more so I started to get that panic feeling like I was in real trouble. Because I knew I couldn't answer back and she was threatening me with harder squeezes if I didn't respond. It was a real head game.

After a while they let go and waited for me to recover before walking with me home. Ouch, my nuts were sore for a few hours after that. I still have occasional nightmares about that evening.

-------

When I was running track in high school, I had several friends that did the pole vault.  My buddy took one to the hoo-hoos that would make anyone shudder – as he was running toward the pole, he planted firmly and launched about eight (he was trying for 12 or so, but didn’t make it) feet into the air.  On a normal vault, the pole obviously bends AWAY from your body to give you the leverage to fly over the pole.  Unfortunately, said friend did not gain enough leverage.  The pole snapped backwards INTO his body during mid-flight, knocking him square!  It was basically like watching someone take a ten foot plastic slingshot, pulling it alllllll the way back and then letting it go into the jewels.  I’ve never seen anyone cry that much during a sporting event.  I tried to find a video of the “snapback” as we called it, but only found this:

Finally, a girlfriend in college walked straight toward me in our dorm hallway and, without a word, threw her knee into MY hoo-hoos because she thought it’d be funny.  Her friends laughed as I went fetal and nearly vomited.  When asked why the hell she did it, she said something like, “I was bored” and “It couldn’t hurt THAT much.” I later married her.  Three years later divorced her.  All true.  (That one still baffles my friends, especially the ones who saw it.)

----------

Once when I was at the age of 17, I had already moved out two months earlier and I was living in a condiminium. I thought I should get a girl friend. Despite the fact that the mall that day was full of hot girls I had to find one that was my age and had already moved out on her own like me. After about thrre hours, I found a chick who was 17, just a few months older than me. She was dangerously hot too. After a few weeks of dating I decided she would be perfect for a girlfriend, showing just the right amount of aggrestion. My mistake. I invited her to my house one night at 9:00 and asked her if she  wanted to strip and have some fun. Second mistake. She turned out to be really aggresive. Before I knew what was happening she had grabbed both my arms and pulled them behind my back. Then she pushed me down on the bed. She tucked my legs underneath me and pulled my knees apart in a way I coulden't resist. She smiled at my terrified expression. Then she swung her right fist hard. It made contact with my naked testicles so hard that the pain radiated up and down my body and I let out a scream of agony. She laughed at my tortured expression and started kneeing me right on my balls 50 times in a row. I passed out in the middle of it but the pain woke me up again.

When she was done shewaited for me to stop screaming. After about 5 minutes I stopped. But before I could try to sit up she put one hand on my bare chest and pushed me back down again. Then she did somthing very strange. She layed down on the bed and put both of her bare feet up against my bare gonads. Her toes felt cool and soothing and at first I thought she was trying to reduce the pain. But I was wrong. Then slowly her toes began to curl around my balls snugly and they began to feel much better- for mabey a few seconds. Then they began to get tighter and tighter until my nuts felt like they were on fire. Now I have been kicked, slapped, kneed, and punched in the nuts numerous times but I have never felt pain as great as this. Ladies, if you want to inflict serious pain on your boyfriends or husbands do what she did. I garrentee you you'll have him screaming his heads off in a matter of seconds. Anyway back to the story. She squeezed and squeezed on my nuts until they were almost cracked. I must of passed out about 15 times but the unbearable pain kept waking me back up. Her big toe  was pressing into each nut so hard I almost died. She just laughed and watched me lapse in and out of consciousness. For what seemed like hours she continued crushing my jewels untill finally she stopped. It felt like I was screaming for days but I think it was really just a few hours.

When I finally quit she came into my room and sat down beside me. When she reached for my balls I thought at fist she was going to crush them some more but I was wrong again. Instead she stroked the damaged testicles. They had black and blue toeprints all over them and felt numb and swollen. She smiled and her pretty eyes sparkled. Her cool hands felt good against my ingured nuts. I started to feel a little better. However, I never completly forgave her though because I was in so much pain that day I failed my Chemistry test. That was six months ago and still my jewels havn't fully recovered. Melisa and I still date, but only because I made her promise never to crush my nuts between her toes again.

To this day I still let her come to my house house at night where we both strip and I let her gently tug, squeeze, or kick, wih my testicles. I don't let her knee me there or punch me there and I don't let her kick me there if she's wearing shoes. But I do let her, on occasion, to pull my legs apart and grind the arch of her  bare foot into my naked, unprotected gonads. It hurts them but it doesn't bruise them and it doesn't make me pass out. To this very day Melisa and I are still dating but I doubt we will ever get married. Even so, despite all the times she tortured me, Melisa brings great joy to my life.

------------

When me and my girl friend first started going out we always were kinda wild when it came to having fun with eachother. Well one day I told her about ball busting and she agreed to try it. The first few times were all right kicks, knees, and a grab and squeeze to finish me off. Well one day we were getting down to business and she got a little carried away, by this point she had grown to love the idea and had to do it before we would make love, well I told her that I think she should be a little more rough with me, mistake number one, to kinda get the point accross I grabbed her boobs pretty hard, mistake number two, she really got excited and really went after me, she kneed me hard enough to make me let go of her and grab myself but then she grabbed my hands away and kicked me so hard it lifted my 205 pound body clear off the ground I screamed and fell to my knee's but she kept hold of my wrists and kicked me again with all her streigh lifting me off the ground again from my knee's. I screamed out for her to stop but she told me your in my world baby, take the pain. Then she dropped down and pushed me on my back and grabbed my wrists and pushd them up by my head and heald them down n took her left leg and forced my legs apart and then sat between my legs and took her right knee and knee'd me as fast as she could as hard as she could 30 times as she counted out laughing at my pain but for some reason I wouldnt pass out. Then not even giving me a seconds break my balls one in each hand and she just clamped down as hard as she could even gritting her teeth from time to time and squeezed so unbelievely hard for 30 minuets I screamed and cryed and begged and did everything to make her stop but she just would laugh at me and squeeze harder. Finally when she stopped I curled up and cryed for over an hour and rolled around and just was in agony. She came back in a little after that and layed down beside me and told me how much she loved me and how much of a good man I am to her to let her give me such agony and love her and treat her so good. She went on and on about how amazing I am and to be put threw so much pain and then to treat her like a queen she just couldn't understand. I layed there and slowly got myself together and she got between my legs and on top of me sense I couldn't move and made love to me for hours, two months later I asked her to marry me and we have been happy together for four years now, she thinks I'm a saint, I think she's an angel of pain, she likes that nickname, but she goes a little easier on me these days, she loves me to death and I love her the same.

--------

I took Judo freshman year of college, and the female instructor showed moves how to hit a guy in the crotch.  The instructor was not really trying to hit anyone, but the girls in the class started doing it.  As the class went on the girls seemed to get a bigger and bigger kick out of hitting the guys in the balls, and they'd talk about which guys got hit the last class, and then they started trying to do it before and after class.  I still hadn't gotten hit, and neither had a guy from my floor named Judd, and after one class I overheard a bunch of girls talking about this. 
Before the next class I was getting ready, taking off my shoes & socks, and talking to Judd.  I saw a woman start to walk up to us from behind Judd and I started to cover my nuts at her approach, but she smiled at me, shook her head "no" and motioned toward Judd, meaning that she was going for him.  I smiled back and kept talking to him to distract him, thinking that it would be funny to see him finally get hit.  She crouched down behind him and curved her arm making a fist.  I wasn't exactly sure what she was doing until I saw her fist start to come up between his legs. I noticed that Judd was smiling at me, and I thought that her fist would end his smile.  I was smiling at back him, actually looking forward to seeing him get hit, until I realized why Judd was smiling at me...
I looked down and saw a fist whipping up between my legs.  It hit my sweats and I felt it connect with my sack square on, but I didn't feel any pain for a moment.  It was no worse than a light punch to the stomach and I hoped that was it, but I knew from experience it was only the moment of delay before the pain.  I looked back at Judd, who must have just gotten hit himself, and he was looking at me and neither of us was smiling anymore.  Then PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, and I clutched my nuts with both hands. I involuntarily bent at the waist, and my head knocked into Judd's head, who must have been on the way down himself.  I was trying my best to keep standing, and heard the girl who came up behind Judd yell "We got all 4."  I fell sideways onto the ground, and saw another girl getting congratulated by the other girls in the class.  She must have been the one who punched me from behind.  I still couldn't breath and felt like throwing up, and was embarrassed lying there with my hands over my nuts, looking up at this mass of girls pointing and laughing.  Judd and I just layed there, unable to talk, as the girls joked about our pain.  We eventually crawled over to the wall, and spent the entire class recovering, blaming oneanother for not giving warnings about the sack attacks. The next class I felt a hand coming up through my legs and with lightening quick speed spun around, knocking the fist away with my legs, to see the girl who racked me the class before.  Man, all of the guys were glad when that class ended.
--Rob
------------
One that immediately comes to mind is my mother. I grew up with three sisters, and so at one point she had us all there, and she began talking about balls. How men had balls, how they were super weak and sensitive and easy to break, and how you should never hit a guy there unless you are being attacked/abducted etc. THAT was super embarrassing for me, basically having a conversation with my mom and sisters about having a weak spot that none of them did.

The really ironic part was my mom brought it up in a “never do it unless it’s an emergency” type deal. But shortly after that conversation was when my sisters began kicking me in the nuts when I upset them. I think that conversation was what originally put the idea in their heads lol (not that they wouldn’t have done it eventually anyway)
---------------
To start, I've endured numerous casual, minor ball-shaming events from girls throughout my life, from high-school, to college, to present day working in the restaurant industry. Until recently, I didn't really know how to process the feelings these events caused. It was always awkward and uncomfortable for me. Like out of nowwhere, girls would look down at my crotch and give me a fake knee or a fake ball-tap with their hand and laugh or say something like, "ohhhh i could have got you good there" "THAT woulda hurt" or "did i scare you?". Fewer increasingly interesting events happened where the girl would fake a move and proceed to talk in a lot of detail of why it would be so effective in an actual fight against a man and talk about how my balls were my weak spot and what happens when men are hit there and all the different ways they could bust me, and how guys legs are always open so the balls are always vulnerable, "just hanging there, waiting to get kicked" as one girl put it.

But the best one ever happened once. It involved basically being shamed infront of a whole class of women in a college gym class led my a woman instructor. A zumba class that turned into an impromptu womens self defense class.

So in college we had to take gym electives. I took the easiest one, with a little classroom learning but mostly we just played random sports every class. Out of about 30 students, 5 of us were guys. And there were so many hot girls. 75% of them were attractive, and 50% were 10 out of 10 absolute smoke-show sorority girls. They always wore yoga pants and sports bras. Fit bodies, big asses and titties. It was glorious. The teacher was a 40 yo woman with an ugly face but her body was super fit. One particular class we did a zumba like thing where the teacher had us all space out facing her while she played music and had us follow her moves. She was wearing yoga shorts and a sports top that showed her abs. Things were normal until part way through the class, things took an interesting turn. Can't believe how this happened.

"Ok, this next move is for you girls. Pretend standing in front of you, there's a guy you don't like. His legs are wide open." She took a fighting stance. "Lift your back leg forward and strike with your knee, and kick him. Right there. Between his legs." Everyone is kinda stunned. The girls start murmmering things like "omg, is she serious" "I can't believe were doing this right now". Some giggle. But they all half heartly repeat the motion. Us guys just stand there.

"Come on girls, pretend he just made you really mad" "Kick him!" the teacher encouraged. Suddenly all the girls break out laughing and really start to get into it. "Yeah, RIGHT THERE girls! YOU know where I'm talking about. She said "right there" at the exact moment her knee connected with the imaginary mans ballsack. At this point, I'm just standing there, surrounded by hot girls laughing about kneeing a guy in the balls and doing the action. Teacher goes "come on guys, I want you to do it too". I half-assed the motion to join the class. I turn around to see another guy behind me, he is just standing there with his hands palms up. He makes eye contact with me and mouths "wtf dude".

The teacher notices him and says "just a reminder guys, participation is 80% of your grade. Now, other leg!" I got a huge boner and with my gym shorts, there was no way to hide it. I tried to casually flip it up into my waistband. No idea if anyone noticed because I just tried to concentrate on the teacher. This went on for some time, and the teacher must have realized how embarrassing this was for the guys, so she mentioned that she also teaches self defense classes, and that this is a great move for everybody. She then switched to a professional and dropped the joking attitude and starting neutrally saying things like, "knee strike to the groin". That made it less awkward.

However, after we finished the move which went on for several minutes, for some reason her demeanor changes she says with a smile " lets take a break, great job everyone, even you boys started getting into it! So now you boys know not to mess around with any of these girls after class, or you know what they're gonna do to you." ALL the girls then turn to me and the other guys and burst out laughing, looking at me in the eyes, then looking down at my crotch. I still had a boner. I wanted to stick my head in the sand and hide. Terribly awkward, but in hindsight, super hot. --sargent_salami

----------

Mean Little Girls
Posted by "Ronald" on Yahoo Group Forum
I  really don't know what all the brouhaha is about concerning boys skinny dipping back in the day.    I grew up in rural Kentucky near Bowling Green in the 1950s and would walk with my buddies down a dirt path off of Old Louisville Road to go swimming in Barren River.  I cannot think of a single time when we wore our trunks.    It was not a big secret and we would often see folks of all ages and both genders walking right past us.  They'd give a friendly hello, or a warning about going out too deep if there had been recent rains and the water was up on the banks, but I can't remember a time when anyone scolded us specifically about swimming naked as it had been done that way for generations.

On a few occasions, one of the boys' sister or girls that lived in the area might join us.   They would never join us in our au naturale state as girls were expected to be far more modest and skinny dipping was something they just didn't do, at least around us boys, and I remember my mother lecturing my sisters about not swimming in such a state as they needed to protect "their purity and decency".    Yet it seemed to be perfectly okay in our community for the girls to see the boys swimming naked as it just seemed to be the way it was done.

But some of the girls weren't always as sweet as their mothers' perceived.  I remember one day, I was about 10 or so, when two girls happened upon us and joined our little group of boys swimming.   As usual the three of us boys were swimming in the raw whereas the girls were in their dainty dresses trying to keep them from getting soiled.  They had seen us before at the river and for us kids it was no big deal, which I later learned was a major difference between those that live in the cities and those of us that lived on farms.   Farm life is tougher, we worked harder, and if we wanted to strip down and jump in a watering hole, damned any guy that said he didn't like it.  

On that particular day, the boy versus girl competition that always seems to happen at that age came down to the girls chiding us and reciting the old rhyme - "girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice but boys were made of frogs and snails and puppy-dog tails!"  I don't know why this upset me, but it did, so I reminded them that boys could beat up girls - it was a dumb thing to say and soon regretted it.   One of the girls said it wasn't so and as I sat there next to her naked while leaning back on my hands and my legs stretched out, I asked her why not.   She then said "Because of this!" and then reached over faster than lightning and grabbed me by my balls before I could do anything about it.  Without hesitation she squeezed them as hard as she could.   I mean it REALLY hurt and I began screaming and crying immediately while she and her friend looked down at her hand tightly gripping my balls.  They laughed and giggled as she mocked me "Poor Ronald - poor little boy!" while she continued to not let up her release.  She said she knew of the vulnerability we boys have between our legs from her reeking havoc on her little brothers.   And now she wasn't hesitant about trying her skills out on an older boy.   She then stopped and got up quickly, and as I sat there crying holding onto my aching balls the two walked off smugly proud of themselves and giggling with her friend saying "Haha, you sure bested him, sure taught HIM a lesson!"   And of course the girls' triumph in that exchange taught me a good lesson and her parting statement was one hundred percent right...  Girls = 1, Boys = 0.

--------

When I was squeezed at school
The most humiliating event in my life happened to me one day in the sixth grade. For several weeks we had been discussing the human body and sexuality. One day, we were talking about the male genitals and the teacher made a point about how sensitive a guy's testicles are. (We all had this "no duh" reaction.) Well, several of the girls in the class started giggling about it and making these weird faces. This made me mad a little at the time.

At lunch a group of us were talking on the playground and this kid asked, "Would you rather be a girl or a boy?" All of the boys in the group spoke up and said they liked being boys and that it would suck to be a girl. One of the girls said she would like to be a boy and after saying that this one girl named Christine said, "I like being a girl cause I can hurt guys." One of my friends got this mad look on his face and told her that men were stronger and could just as easily hurt girls. Well, that seemed to be the end of it because no one else replied and the topic changed. Me and two of my buddies broke away from the larger group and walked off a bit.

About five minutes later as me and my friends were talking Christine and one of her friends, Kelly , walked up to us. Christine looked at my friend Chris (he was the one who earlier boasted about boys being stronger), and challenged him to prove that boys were stronger. After she said that, the three of us were really surprised and Chris laughed. I was shy and thought Christine was attractive so I didn't say anything at first. (Christine was a small girl with blonde hair.) After Chris had laughed he asked her what she had in mind. She thought a second and then turned to whisper something in Kelly's ear. This really got me wondering. After finishing, she turned back to us and proposed a game of mercy. (For those of you who may not know of this game, it is where two people face each other and grasp each other's hands by interlocking their fingers together. We chose to interlock just one hand each. At the signal, each person then squeezes and twists their hands while moving their arms around. The point is to mangle the other persons fingers until the other person can't stand the pain and says, "Mercy". Once the losing person has said mercy then the other person is to let go of their hand.)

The game happened to be popular at the time among us boys but I had never seen a girl play it before and thinking of such a petite girl like Christine playing this game seemed ludicrous to me. Well, Chris too, thought Christine was crazy to think she could beat him at it. He said ok and started to walk up to her. Kelly leaned over in Christine's ear and said something to her. Christine stopped him and looked at me and said she wanted to challenge me to the game of mercy. I was stunned. I had not said anything up until this point and didn't know what to think. Chris was much shorter than me and kinda fat. I was big for my age and athletic and so I thought she would have a better chance of defeating Chris than me but Chris took me aside and talked me into it. I was reluctant at first but I remembered Christine's smugness when she proclaimed that girls were tougher. Before walking over to her, Chris convinced me that I should teach her a lesson. That once she had given up and said mercy that I should keep on squeezing and twisting her hand for awhile just to see her beg. I agreed and walked over to her and we faced each other. As we grasped hands, my friends stood back aways but Kelly had walked over to a group of girls and had brought them back with her. I interlocked my fingers with Christine's and looked in her eyes. I had sweaty hands and she asked me if I was scared that I was gonna lose. She asked me with this funny smile on her face and I told her no way.

Once we were ready, Chris said go and we both immediately started squeezing each other's hand. I didn't use all my strength and wasn't twisting my hand around at first. I have to say that I was surprised by how strong Christine's grip was. Her arm was flexing and she had this really determined look on her face. After ten or fifteen seconds she started to twist her hand and arm around. It wasn't painful but it did increase the pressure. A couple of people in the crowd around us started cheering us on. Chris yelled out, Show her Dave. At that, I really started squeezing and began twisting my hand around pretty good. It was like getting close to a minute and I could tell that Christine's strength was giving out. As she got weaker, I squeezed tighter and before long she said mercy.

I should have let go then and there but I was enjoying having her at my mercy too much. Christine looked at me and said, Mercy, I give up. Let go. but I kept my grip on her hand. She was bent over slightly at the waist and I happened to see down her shirt. I could easily see her breasts, which were pretty good size for someone her age. Because I thought she was pretty and now I could see her breasts I started to get a boner. Now Christine was making sounds of exertion and I could tell she was in pain. She was looking down at the ground and she gasped out, "Dave let me go or you'll be sorry."

I still didn't let go and a second later she yelled out, "Kelly, now." Kelly walked over to us, stopped next to me, grabbed my soccer shorts and boxers and yanked them down around my ankles.

I was too shocked to do anything for a second. And then my little game with Christine was totally out of my mind. As I looked down at Kelly who was still stooped on the ground looking up at me. (Well, not me exactly, her eyes were glued to my semi-erect thingy and balls), I could hear the gasps and yells of shock and surprise from the girls and boys gathered around us. I tried to let go of Christine's hand so that I could bend down and pull my clothes back up but Christine had other plans. She wouldn't let my hand go and before I could bend down with my other hand to pull up my shorts, she reached down with her other hand and wrapped it around my nutsack. She didn't squeeze at first, she just pulled my nuts down into the bottom of the sack. She then let go of my hand. With my right hand now free, I grabbed her wrist and looked at her and said, What the hell do you think you're doing. Let me go! She grinned and said, Lookie what I got. You want me to let you go. And with that she squeezed really hard. Even now, if I stop what I'm doing and go back in my mind to that moment, with my nuts trapped in her hand, I can still feel the pressure of her fingers digging into my nuts. I have never felt anything so awful and sickening in my life. I was paralyzed by the pain and I wanted to die. I could no longer hear or see anything. My eyes were clenched shut and I was shaking. I don't remember how long I was like that but I must have passed out from the pain. The next thing I remember is waking up in the nurse's station with a terrible throbbing and aching coming from between my legs. The nurse was bent over me, icing my nuts. She had this concerned look on her face and once she saw me awake, she asked me how I was. I told her that I felt sick and she said that they had called an ambulance for me. Once the ambulance arrived, I couldn't walk so I was carried out. At the hospital, they did some checking and probing. I was in a lot of pain for awhile. There was swelling but no permanent damage done, thank God.

I found out later that once I passed out, Christine got really scared. She was scared that she had killed me or something. She got suspended for a week and had to attend study hall after school for quite some time. Needless to say, I didn't interact with her anymore from that point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment