September 16, 2020

BB Life

By bblover6677


My name is Ted. I have just moved to a new school, and to do that we had to move house. (Again :/). But I guess it isn't so bad. School is fine, except for the fact that there's these girls that love kicking guys in the balls, and love kicking girls in the vagina.


Fortunately they haven't targeted me yet, but boy they give me some looks. But anyway, I think I'm next.

 

School day:


I got up to go to school, not late as always. Walking in I saw Chloe and Milly. Two BB best friends who are also sisters. They come up to me.

I get kneed in the balls by Chloe.


Chloe: "Knee! Hehe!" Ouch....then her sister Milly kicked me. Milly: "KICK!".

I try desperately not to fall down. They're both giggling at me and offer to be my friend, well I don't have much of a choice, do i? So I agreed.


"Uuuh sure" I said. Milly and Chloe were obviously happy. In class one of them passed me a note, it said: "wanna come to our house? We live three doors down" I wrote back saying: "ok...sure?". The teacher saw me passing the note, came over to me and bent over. She said: "What's this, teddy?" She then read it out: "oh my, looks like our handsome new student is visiting some girls" she giggled as I went red. "Don't be so shy, honey" she said as she walked back to the front.


After school, the teacher (Named Annalisa. Sorry I didn't say that before) gave me a slap on the ass....wonderful. Milly and Chloe ran over to me and kicked me in the balls as Annalisa giggled. Me and the two girls started walking home.


"So, what was your old school like?" Said Milly.

"Well it was alright, I love english and stuff like that." I said.

"English? We suck at that haha. Looks like we have a geek on our hands" Chloe said.

"Yep! A geek with geeky little balls" said Milly.


I asked them why they were so obsessed with balls.


"Because kicking them is so fun! And the reactions are so cute!" Said Chloe


"They're soft, sensitive and generate adorable reactions when kicked" Milly said.


Finally we made it to the house. Outside the house is a soccer field, from there I see a woman kicking little guys in the balls and looking proud. After all that she said "alright boys, make sure your balls are nice and strong for the game!". She then walked over to us.


"Hi, mom!" Chloe and Milly said.

So that's where they get it from.....


"Mom, this is our new friend, Ted" Chloe said.


"Ahh, he's a handsome one isn't he?" Janet said, as she checked me out.


"Ah..why you were...kicking boys in...?" I said


"Because it builds ball strength! makes their little balls nice and trained to withstand pain!" Janet happily said.


"Do your balls need some strength work up?" Janet said while smiling at me.


"U-uh-u-uh" I stuttered


"I think he does," Chloe and Milly said.


We all go back inside.


Janet kicks me in the balls, quite hard and I fall down. She says "That's the first part of your ball strengthening, dear!" Chloe and Milly burst out laughing.


"Way to go, mom!" They both say.

I get up, and Janet softly knees me in the balls.


"You're such a cute kid" she says as she then knees me normally.


Chloe and Milly take me to their room, as Janet is winking and blowing kisses at me.


"How about we do a self defense example?" Milly says


"Sure thing! We got a set of balls over there!" Chloe says.


I stand across from Chloe, who then toe kicks me right in the groin. "HI-YAH!" She screamed. "So yeah, if there's distance, bring your toes up, and WAM! into the guys balls" she said.


I rub my balls and sit on the bed, as Milly giggles. She then sits next to me. "You know, me, my mom and Chloe are really starting to like you"


"Why..?" I said


"We've always wanted to be friends with a geeky, nice, sweet shy boy like yourself. And also someone we can kick in the balls. You're the whole package!" She said as she kissed me on the cheek.


"Exactly!" Chloe said as she showed me some cleavage


"I think our mom is fond of you" Milly said


"Yes, VERY fond" said Chloe


"What are you trying to say?" I said confusedly.


Milly and Chloe both punch me in the face nuts.


"Our mom likes you, idiot. Did you not see her blowing kisses at you?" Said Chloe


"B-but...ouch....I'm only 15" I said while rubbing my balls.


"That doesn't matter, mom loves you!" Said Milly


We walk out of her room to watch TV. Janet kicks me then knees me in the balls.


"Protect those little soccer balls!" she said, and then she kissed me.


Chloe and Milly watch in amazement.


"I love you" Janet said as she grabbed me by my face.


"I....think I feel the same?" I said. She gave me a ball tap and flick then hugged me.


Chloe and Milly jump in excitement.


"Moms got a boyfriend!" They both yell.


"B-boyfriend?" I stutter. Janet looks at me, smiles and rubs my nuts.


"I think he will be a good one" Janet says. She then kneed me in the balls once more, gave me her number and kissed me.


I went home and layed on my bed.


"The hell was this day" I said.


Milly and Chloe then texted me.


"We have your number now, cutie" they both said.


"Build up that ball strength, my love ;)" Janet said.


So...this is my life now? Ok…




BB Life #2


After being texted by Chloe, Milly and Janet a 100 times I finally got some rest. I woke up to find that Janet was parked in my driveway with her daughters.


"Uuum..." I said nervously


"Well, come on in, handsome!" Janet said.


"W-why are you here?" I said as I got in.


"Well, seeing as mom IS your lover, it was only a good thing to do for her special boy" Chloe said.


"Actually, sit in the front with mom!" Milly said. So I did.


"H-hi, Janet," I nervously said.


"Hello, my handsome" she said and gave me a punch in the balls.


"Welp, lets go!" Janet said.


"How are they feeling?" Milly said softly


"Agh....fine" I said as I put myself back on the seat.


"So, how's the ball strengthening?" Chloe said happily.


"Um....." I said nervously.


"Hehe! He's nervous!" Janet said


We finally got to school, but as I got out Janet grabbed me and kissed me like 500 times. This made me feel something pretty good, so I hugged her. Her eyes practically turned to hearts and she told me she loves me.


School day:


At lunch today I was hanging out with Chloe and Milly. They were talking about balls, obviously. Then I looked over, and I saw a girl trying to convince boys to be a self defense example. Saying it won't hurt their ballsies "that much". She eventually came over to me.


"Will you be a self defense example? Girls need to learn how to kick some balls!" She said.


"Umm.." I said.


"Oh, that's so cute! You're nervous to be kicked in your little balls" she said.


"C-cute?" I said


"Well you ARE pretty cute. Girls here love seeing a cute guy get kicked in the nuts!"


"Come ooon! Do it, Ted!" Chloe and Milly both said.


"Alright....fine" I said, reluctantly"


"Yay!" She said and hugged me. "By the way, I'm Sally! See you soon, Teddy!"


Chloe and Milly giggle at me. "Seems like you have popular balls!" Chloe said


"Right..." I say as I adjust my glasses


After class I followed Sally, we went to this private Area in the main building. 20 girls were watching.


"If you have some distance, use the toe kick. Arch your toes up then WHAM your foot into the man's balls!"


"HI-YAH!" Sally yelled then kicked me.

Still standing, I rubbed my balls and saw all the girls with amazed expressions.


"Now, for the knee" Sally said. And kneed me in the balls, and so on.


I get up after all my groin attacks rubbing my nuts while all the girls watch. Some of them giggling, some blowing kisses and some winking at me. Yeah...I'm becoming quite popular. Oh well.


I was leaving the room, when Sally came up behind me and kicked me.


"GOTCHA!" she said and winked at me.

"I suggest buying a cup" she said softly


Now it was time for class. I sat down, with Sally behind me. She threw a paper ball at me and whispered "open it". So I did, it read "you're cute". I blushed and looked at her, she shrugged her shoulders and winked at me. Of course, the teacher saw.


"Passing notes again, my dear?" She said and smiled at me.


"N-no I was just given it" I said nervously.


She read it. "I agree with this note, hehe!" She said


So...my teacher thinks I'm cute? Right...


Later on class ended. As I was about to leave she stopped me.


"Don't leave just yet, teddy!" She said


"Err....ok?" I said.


Suddenly she locked the door, and gave me a quick knee to the balls.


"You know, I've always wanted to knee a cute geek like you in the balls" she said


"Agh...my balls" I said quietly


Out of nowhere she made me stand up, and gave me a soft, but hard kick.


"I'm really starting to like you. All the girls seem to adore you, and your balls" she said.


After being given a couple more soft knees and kicks, she kissed me, slapped my ass and told me I could go.


Outside I found Chloe and Milly waiting for me, and walked to Janets car. As soon as Janet saw me she jumped out of the car and sprinted to me with her arms out.


"TEDDYYYYYY!" she yelled delightfully

And then BOOM! She hugged me so tight and lifted me up. With both Chloe and Milly giggling.


"So, did you work on your ball strengthening?" Janet asked me


"He sure did! Let us tell you" said Milly


Milly whispered what happened to Janet. Immediately after hearing she put her hand on her mouth and giggled. Looked at me and gave me a good ball punch.


"I love you" Janet said and kissed me.


"You're the best, Ted!" Chloe and Milly said.


Welp, that's it for this one. More to come!




BB Life #3


It was a rainy day, I woke up to the light of my phone. Chloe and Milly texting me saying that they wanna kick me again, and Janet saying that she's gonna kiss me while wearing lipstick.


After having a shower and getting dressed, Janet texted that me, her, chloe and Milly are visiting some house. I reluctantly agree. I go outside and find Janet waiting for me outside.

She immediately runs up and hugs me, holds me in her breasts, and then knees me.


"Lets go to my house for a little then go" she said and kissed me


We go to her house and Chloe kicks me and Milly knees me


"YAH!" Chloe yelled


"Mmphf!" Milly yelled


I hold my nuts and greet them as they giggle at me


"So, baby. I got a new set of lipstick" Janet said to me


"O-oh c-cool" I said


"Annnnd I'm gonna test them by kissing you!"


"Wha?" I say nervously


She grabs me and hugs me, then gets out the set


She puts the first one on, and kisses me


"Mwah!" She kisses me


She takes it off, and puts on the next one.


"Mwah!" She kisses me and repeats the cycle


When we're done with the set she tells me she loves me. I blush hard cause of that and all the kisses


"Ooh, you're so shy. So darn cute!" she said


"And he's nerdy!" Chloe and Milly said


"W-well...shall we go?" I said


"Yep! Let's go baby!" Janet scoops me up and we get in the car as she kisses me over 500 times


The drive there was alright, although Chloe and Milly kept talking about how they hope the girls there like kicking balls. Janet agreed with them, saying she hopes they strengthen all the boys' balls.


They ask me my opinion


"So, are you ready for some potential ball kicks?" Chloe said


"Um...." I say nervously


"Awww, he's so nervous and shy" Milly says


I blush hard


"Girls, stop teasing my boo bear" Janet says and winks at me.


We eventually arrive at the house, the are five people living there. Two girls, and a mother.


Their names are: Kiyoko, the mother. Jackie, the oldest (17) and Amy the youngest (14).


"My best friend from school!" Janet said


"I missed you!" Kiyoko said


"Now, who's this handsome?" Kiyoko said


"Thats my boyfriend. His name is Ted!" Janet said


"Can I give him a hug?" Amy said excitedly


"H-huh" I said


"Aww! Go ahead" Janet said


Amy hugged me tight and wouldn't let me go.


"Ha, looks like she likes another boy" Jackie said


"Oh my!" Janet said and giggled. "Well, shall we go to the store? Do you wanna stay here with Amy, Ted?"


"O-oh sure" I said nervously


"Thanks baby!" Janet said and kissed me


Chloe and Milly wink at me and they all go to the store


"So, you're a cute one!" Amy says to me


"O-oh! Thanks" I say and blush


"Hey, cutie. Can I ask you something?"

She said


"S-sure" I replied


"I don't have a brother, and don't have any boys who are friends who wanna do this with me. Can I do it to you?"


"Do what?" I questioned


"Kick you in the balls" she said and giggled


"Ummmm....sure I guess. If you give me intervals to heal then sure..."


"YIPPIY!!!" Amy said excitedly and kicked me


I hold my balls and let out a groan


"Hehe! Did it hurt?" She said and kneed me


By this point she was hugging me as she was punching them.


"You're so cute!" She said and punched me


"I want a boyfriend like you!" She said and punched me in them again


After that I rested for about 20 minutes and was ok


"Ready for more, sweetie?" Amy said and smiled


"S-sure" I said and blushed


"I'm gonna wear this outfit!" She said


The outfit was pretty cute. It was a nice red dress that showed her boobs a bit.


"What do you think?" She said


"Um...i uh....um" I said nervously


"Oh my! I'm making you shy" she said and winked at me


"Well...uh...uh..um" I said


"You're too cute" she said and kicked me


"Ouch..." I said as I held my balls


"Can I do some light stomping?" She asked


"S-sure...ah..." I said


I lay down and she lightly presses her foot onto my balls


"Janets so lucky to have you" she said nicely


"Y-you think so?" I asked


"Of course she is! You need more confirmation" she told me


"Ha. T-thanks" I said as I smiled and blushed


She continues to lightly step and rub my balls


"Aah, mm, hehe. Nice balls!" She giggled


After a couple more hours of light BB and Amy complimenting me, they all came back


"My baby boo! I missed you so much!" Janet said as she ran up to me and scooped me up


"What did you two get up to?" Kiyoko asked


"We talked, and I gave him some little kicks to his...you know spot, hehe! But he took them all without complaining" Amy said


"He's a keeper!" Kiyoko said


"We're lucky to have him!" Chloe and Milly said as they hugged my arms


"I love you, baby" Janet said and kissed me.


Then everyone hugged me, we said goodbye and went home.


Chloe and Milly started saying how truly happy they are for me to be in their lives. And Janet did too, but in a different way.....She told me that by kissing me, hugging me, and smothering me as Chloe and Milly watched and giggled.


I went home and me and Janet texted all night long. You know, I think I'm really starting to enjoy this life of mine. And I just might not change a thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment