September 1, 2020

My Little Sister the Ball-Busting Bully

 My Little Sister the Ball-Busting Bully

By B.C.  bc242@hotmail.com
Kid Sister Enjoys Wielding her Newly Discovered Power

Damn the Diana The Valkyrie website! Without it, my little sister Sarah 
wouldn't be making me tell our story. I still shudder when I think of all 
the pain and humiliation that she used to put me through. The last thing I 
would want is for Sarah to resume her torment of me, so once again I am 
obeying her orders.

Sarah is now a pre-law student, and was working on a First Amendment 
project. Part of her research led her to discover the site (Imagine getting 
college credit for reading the Diana the Valkyrie library!). She was 
especially interested, not surprisingly, in the stories about girls who had 
turned the tables on their once bullying older brothers. Sarah is happy to 
learn that she is not alone in exacting revenge against her older brother, 
and she has instructed me to recount our story.


>>From the time I was a kid I was always tall, skinny and uncoordinated. 
Awkward. An all around "dork", as my classmates relentlessly called me. I 
couldn't fight them and so, I am ashamed to admit, I took out my frustration 
against my kid sister. She was an easy, available target. Sarah was shorter 
than average and I used that to my advantage.

My favorite time was the weekend. Our parents would usually go away with 
friends on weekends and once they felt that I was old enough to "take care" 
of my little sister, they let us stay home alone. From then on I looked 
forward to Saturday and Sunday while Sarah dreaded the weekends. And I told 
her that I would punish her worse if she squealed, and that kept her in 
line.

As she grew up, Sarah took an interest in gymnastics. She was so good at it 
that she made the school's varsity team when she was just a freshman. The 
following summer she went away to a gymnastics camp. I missed her, because I 
had no one to pick on when the other kids picked on me. I looked forward to 
Sarah's return so that I could resume my torment of her.

When our parents told us that they were going away the weekend after Sarah 
returned, I gave my sister a gloating glance. I couldn't wait for Saturday.

On Saturday afternoon I was watching a ball game in the living room when I 
decided to start wielding my power. "Get me a soda!" I ordered my little 
sister. "And then clean up my room!" Sarah hated to do this and never hid 
her anger, but in the past she had grudgingly obeyed.

However, this time, Sarah's response was different. "Get your own damn soda, 
and while you're at it, get one for ME too! And then, YOU clean MY room!"

I was miffed at Sarah's defiant attitude. I wasn't planning to really bully 
her until later, but my sister was forcing the issue. I stood up and walked 
towards her.

I had grown to  6'1" by my senior year, still a string bean at 140 pounds. 
Sarah, at 5'2" was eleven inches shorter than me, which I had always used to 
my advantage in previous confrontations. As I had i the past, I started by 
putting my hands on her shoulders and shoving her back. Sarah fell 
backwards, her hands shooting back to break her fall. And then, suddenly, I 
felt an excruciating pain in my groin.

My kid sister had kicked me in the balls! I fell to my ass, clutching my 
gonads as I rolled on the floor.

"WOW!" Sarah gasped, as if she had just discovered a great secret of power, 
which in fact she had. Her eyes sparkled with delight as the smile slowly 
grew on her face. The light freckles that went from beneath her blue eyes to 
her cute button nose gave her an angelic, innocent look.

But now those eyes began to shine with the confidence of Sarah's just 
discovered power over me. Quickly, she reached down, grabbed my ankles and 
pulled them apart. Her lips curled into a smile that was crueler than I had 
ever seen before, and she licked her lips as she slowly raised her sneakered 
foot.

"NO,SARAH, PLEASE!" I shrieked. Sarah laughed at me with delighted 
excitement. For the first time in her life, her big brother was afraid of 
her, begging her to stop hurting him, covering his crotch with shaking hands 
as she savored the moment.

"Sorry, big brother!" Sarah purred. "You never showed ME mercy when you 
could have. Now the shoe is on the other foot, pardon the pun!"

With those words, Sarah stomped down on my crotch. Instead of protecting my 
balls, my hands pushed painfully into them and she followed with three quick 
stomps to my now unprotected testicles before letting go. I couldn't stop 
groaning in agony as I rolled wretchedly on the living room carpet. Above 
me, Sarah was jumping up and down. "I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS YEARS AGO!" she 
squealed with girlish glee.

Sarah later told me tat se was talking to one of er friends at the 
gymnastics camp about how badly I treated her, and her friend said that she 
should kick me in the balls. Her friend had done that with her own big 
brother and he hadn't bothered her ever since. "But you're not getting away 
as easily as Lisa's big brother!" Sarah said. "She's content to leave him 
alone if he leaves her alone. But I've owed you a good punishing for a long 
time!"

Once the pain subsided a bit, I stood up. But Sarah went into a quick 
cartwheel, then spun around on her hand and shot her foot out at my balls, 
again hitting her target and sending me back to the floor in writhing pain.

For the next five minutes, Sarah combined her gymnastics moves with her 
kicking legs to kick my balls again and again. She tumbled, vaulted over me, 
and used countless other moves. She came at me from different directions and 
angles but always with the same result: She got my balls every time. My head 
was spinning around as I tried to follow my little sister's movements, but 
all I could see was a blur of long blonde hair, which goes halfway down 
Sarah's back, fanning out as she moved around the room with lightening 
speed, always ending up with my testicles taking yet another shot from 
Sarah's feet.

As I curled into a pathetic ball on the floor, Sarah calmly sat down on the 
couch. "Now get me a soda like I told you before, big brother! ordered 
Sarah. "Then you can clean my room!"

I couldn't believe what had just happened. In less than five minutes I had 
gone from a tormenting big brother to a big brother cowering in fear of his 
little sister. It was too much for me to handle all at once. "Fuck you, 
Sarah!" I muttered as I headed towards my bedroom. But in seconds I heard 
Sarah tumbling behind me and suddenly she landed in front of me. She reached 
up, grabbed my earlobes and pulled me down as she brought her leg up, her 
knee pounding into my balls. Once again I went down.

Sarah tapped my balls with her shoe. "How long should I punish you? You 
punished me for years, so I think that I should get to punish you for at 
least that long!" My sister's face was a combination of girlish wonder and 
the haughtiness that came with her new power. She didn't have that 
frightened look that I had gotten used to over many years. Now I was the 
frightened sibling.

"Didn't I tell you to get me a soda, big brother?" Sarah persisted. At this 
point I was eager not to piss her off any more, so I quickly got to my feet. 
As I rushed to the kitchen I heard Sarah chuckle, and I felt even more 
ashamed at how quickly our roles had reversed. Sarah took her drink from me 
and without taking her eyes from the game ordered me to clean her room. This 
time I didn't hesitate. As miserable as I felt at being forced to serve my 
kid sister like this, the reality of my situation and my future hadn't even 
begun to sink in yet.

After cleaning her room, Sarah made me vacuum the living room carpet. as I 
was doing this I was covered by a shadow and before I knew it, she had 
landed beside me, swung her leg around and caught my balls with her heel. 
With another back flip Sarah landed back on the couch and resumed watching 
the game, paying no attention to my writhing form on the floor. Before I 
finished, Sarah flew off of the couch and got my balls three more times.

It was as if Sarah's legs had radar. She came at me from different positions 
and angles. She vaulted, backflipped, cartwheeled and used all kinds of 
gymnastics moves. Dozens of different ways, all with the same ending - her 
foot, or her knee, smashing my balls. Even when she wasn't looking, when I 
was behind her, she would lash her leg back and get my balls every time. 
Sarah was giddy with her new power, and I paid for it in pain.

I had to admit that my kid sister had become a better athlete than me. I may 
have been way taller than her, but she was far better coordinated and in 
much better shape than me, and my long arms and legs provided absolutely no 
defense from her punishing kicks. An hour before, I would have laughed at 
the thought that I would ever be physically afraid of my sister, but now it 
was an agonizing reality.

That evening, Sarah sent me to bed at 7pm. Shortly after that I heard the 
doorbell ring and I heard the voice of Sarah's new boyfriend Tommy. Sarah 
was always a pretty blonde with that angelic look about her, and her 
athletic body was developing nicely. And her long hair, which went nearly 
down to her waist, made her especially striking. She was very popular and 
had her pick of boyfriends. Even my fellow seniors told me what a piece of 
ass my sister had become. Now she was with her football star boyfriend. 
Music was on and from what I could tell they were making out on the living 
room couch. I was hoping that she wouldn't bring him in to show off what she 
had done to me and I was relieved when I heard him leave. Soon I heard Sarah 
going to bed, and only then did my tension lessen enough to get some sleep.

The next morning I got out of the house early, sneaking out quietly so that 
I didn't awaken Sarah. I was taking my road test for my driver's license 
that week and I was practicing driving with a friend of mine. I used that as 
an excuse to stay away most of the day, and I didn't show my face until I 
knew that Mom and Dad were home. Sarah laughed at me from behind our 
parents. She knew that I had stayed away because I was afraid of her. I 
might have fooled Mom and Dad, but not Sarah.

On Monday morning I was leaving the bathroom as Sarah was coming in. "Good 
morning, brother dear!" she cooed sweetly while slamming her knee into my 
balls. I gagged as I tried to keep my reaction to the pain down. I didn't 
want to draw my parents' attention. "That was for running away from me 
yesterday!" she whispered sharply. "Don't ever try that again!"

Over the next few days, Sarah got in several shots to my balls. And she saw 
that I was so spooked by her that I would gasp and cringe, even if she 
didn't make contact. After dinner one evening I was washing the dishes(Sarah 
had made me "volunteer"). She walked into the kitchen while I was drying a 
dish. "Drop that dish on the floor and break it. NOW!" she commanded.

"What?" I answered, not knowing if I had heard her right.

Suddenly, Sarah cocked her leg and moved her knee several inches from my 
crotch before stopping just short of it. Sure enough, the dish slipped from 
my sweaty, quivering hands and shattered on the floor. "Thank you, Big 
Brother!" she chirped with a victorious smile as she skipped out of the 
kitchen, leaving me to clean up the broken china and pissing off my parents, 
who of course made me pay to replace the dish.

By Thursday I thought that I had seen a way out of my predicament. I took my 
road test and passed. I had my driver's license! And as luck would have it, 
Dad had just bought a brand new car for himself, so he gave me his old car, 
a two year-old Celica. Now I would be able to stay away from Sarah all 
weekend! I was ashamed at being so afraid of my little sister, but it didn't 
matter. Now I would be free!

Sarah was too busy getting ready for the school's football game that 
Saturday to punish me. I relaxed after she left and then showered and got 
dressed for the evening. I didn't have a date or any plans. I just wanted to 
get as far away from Sarah as I could. But when I got out of the shower, 
Sarah was home.

"Where do you think you're going, Big Brother?" she asked with derision. 
When I told her that I was going out, she laughed. "Not so fast! Now that 
you have a license and a car, you also have a new job! Congratulations, Big 
Brother. You are now my chauffeur, and you're starting tonight. You will 
drive Tommy and me on our date!"

I stormed into my room, determined not to be my sister's servant that night. 
I got an Idea. I put on my jockstrap and protective cup from gym class, put 
my clothes back on and prepared to leave. All I wanted to do was get past 
Sarah, out of the house and into my car.

I left my room. Sarah was blocking the front door, hands on her hips, an 
impish smile on her angelic face. "You're not going anywhere, Big Brother!" 
she drawled.

I didn't answer. I just thrust my hands out at Sarah's shoulder to push her 
away. With an amused smile, she viciously kneed me in the crotch. The pain 
wasn't nearly as excruciating as if my balls weren't protected, but the 
force of my sister's knee banged the cup into me and nearly lifted me off of 
the floor.

Sarah gasped with a little pain after she kneed the hard cup. Her blue eyes 
turned icy with fury as she realized what I had done. I tried to push her 
again, but this time she caught my hands in her's. I tried to push forward, 
but despite all of my efforts, Sarah stood like a solid block of granite! 
She looked up at me with a defiant glare. I pushed against her arms, but 
they didn't move an inch!

I tried to maximize my height advantage by getting up on my toes and 
grunting as I bore down on Sarah's wrists. But then she gave a grunt of her 
own, and suddenly she bent my hands backwards, causing awful pain in my 
wrists. She kept up the pressure. My knees buckled and she slowly forced me 
down, her lips wickedly smiling as I reached her eye level and sank lower.

Then my heart sank at what I suddenly noticed. Although my arms were way 
longer than hers, Sarah's fully flexed biceps were bigger than mine! And she 
was using them to force me to my knees! With a sickening feeling I realized 
that my kid sister, two years younger and nearly a foot shorter than me, was 
stronger than me!

As soon as my knees hit the floor, Sarah released her hold, spun behind me 
and got me in a headlock with her hard left biceps pushing against my 
throat. Her right hand unzipped my fly and pushed underneath the cup. Her 
fingers found my balls and she squeezed. Until then, all she had done was 
kick or knee me there, but now Sarah's hand was making her first intimate 
acquaintance with my testicles, and my moans were filled with fright as well 
as pain as she kept her firm grip on my manhood.

Sarah flexed her left arm and the bulging muscle forced my head up until I 
was looking at her angry, steel-blue eyes. If she had flexed a bit more, she 
could have choked me to death without making another move. "The next time 
that you try to pull any shit on me, Big Brother," she angrily hissed, "I'll 
mash your fucking balls into lots of itty bitty pieces and pound them up 
your throat and make you chew them up and swallow them back down! Got it, 
creep?"

"YES, SARAH!" I cried out desperately. "WHATEVER YOU SAY!" She kept the 
pressure on my balls.

"Damn right, whatever I say!" my little sister proudly gloated. To others, 
she seemed to have a sweet, innocent, angelic smile. To me she may have been 
angelic, but it was more of an "avenging angel". I could see the merciless 
viciousness behind the smile. The smile that melted many hearts caused me to 
shiver in fear. "You're going to pay for trying to defy me, Big Brother! 
Because of that I'm going to take my punishment of you PUBLIC, far beyond 
just becoming my chauffeur!" I feverishly nodded, agreeing to anything if 
she would just stop crushing my balls.

"You'd fucking better!" snapped Sarah as she viciously twisted my testicles 
one more time before easing up on her grip. She bounced my balls lightly 
with her fingers, looking at them for the first time. "You're not exactly 
hung like a horse are you, big boy?" Sarah quipped. She's right, I'm afraid. 
"I'm even prouder of myself now that I see how small the targets that I've 
been hitting are!" she purred. "It's amazing how such little things can hurt 
so much!" to prove her point she flicked her thumbnail against my left 
testicle, and she was rewarded with an instant cry of pain.

Sarah made me dress in my dark blue suit, my tie and starched collar nearly 
choking me. She wore a pair of faded jeans and a tie-dyed tee shirt for her 
date and she got in the back seat as I drove her to Tommy's house. As 
instructed, I got out and opened the door for him. The punk kid gave me a 
sneering smile as he got in the back seat. They were already in each other's 
arms as I closed the door. Sarah and Tommy continued to make out in the back 
seat as I drove them to the movies.

As ordered, I stood at attention by the car. My sister told me that if I had 
agreed without a fight to become her driver, she would have let me dress 
casually and sit in the car and listen to the radio. But But now I would 
have to dress up and always stand outside of the car. I saw many people from 
school, both from Sarah's class and mine, and got lots of weird glances from 
them. But Sarah said that she would check during the movie to make sure that 
I was obeying her, so I just closed my eyes and endured my embarrassing 
plight.

After the movie I drove Sarah and Tommy to a diner which was a popular 
hangout. Again I stood rigidly while classmates gave me looks as they 
enjoyed their Saturday night. Sarah told me to drive back to Tommy's house 
and they made out again along the way. Then Sarah told me to take a walk for 
an hour and come back. As I walked down the street the car started to rock. 
My kid sister was way ahead of me in the dating department, that was for 
sure! I was back in an hour. After a final, lingering kiss they disengaged 
from each other and Tommy went into his house.

The next morning I tried to stay out of Sarah's way. She was inhere room 
when I woke up so I made a quick breakfast and went outside. There is a 
backboard and a basket over the garage, and I took the basketball and 
started to shoot some hoops.

I was never good at basketball. Despite being over six feet tall, my 
gangling gawkishness made me a poor, uncoordinated player. Despite my 
height, watching me for five seconds on the court made it clear that I 
didn't belong there. The other kids always laughed when they were choosing 
up sides for a pick-up game and despite being the tallest one, I was chosen 
last. Still, shooting baskets kept me out of the house and, I hoped, away 
from Sarah's punishing kicks.

But in a few minutes, Sarah stepped out of the house. She strolled over to 
me and suddenly shot her hand out and took the basketball away from me.

"Trying to hide outside, big boy?" she taunted. Apparently that was her new 
sarcastic nickname for me, making fun of my small penis, and mocking the 
fact that though I was taller than her I was nonetheless physically inferior 
to her. "I told you that I'm taking your punishment public! You're not safe 
from me anywhere any more!" With that, she spun around me and made a perfect 
layup shot. She threw the ball back at me, hard. "Let's play some 'one on 
one', Big Brother! I'll even let you have the ball first!" Something inside 
me wanted to object, but after last night, I reluctantly agreed.

Tentatively I dribbled the ball, but once again Sarah grabbed the ball from 
me and made the basket. Some kids from across the street and next door were 
outside and my game with Sarah was drawing their attention. Sarah had the 
ball and I spread out my arms and legs in a pathetic attempt to defend 
against her. She bounced the ball between my legs and then did a somersault 
between them. Her long blonde hair was tied into a thick ponytail which 
whipped up as she went under me, and slapped like a rope into my sore balls, 
causing more agony. Meanwhile, Sarah completed her tumble, resumed her 
dribble and got another easy layup.

As the game continued, more neighborhood kids, mostly girls, gathered 
around. The girls cheered loudly and even the boys took Sarah's side, since 
they weren't really friends of mine and they wanted to ingratiate themselves 
with the girls. My kid sister made me look like an utter fool as she spun 
around me, threw the ball at my body and got it back again and otherwise 
proved her athletic superiority over me.

Then Sarah gave me the ball and I tried a layup, but she stayed with me, 
jumped up and block the shot. She called a time out. The look in her eyes 
was the same as when she first realized that I wasn't capable of stopping 
her from hurting me, as if she had made another discovery.

"Jump as high as you can, big boy!" Sarah drawled, and I did as I was told. 
Her lips curled into an evil smile. "Do it again!" she snapped. I did, and 
this time Sarah jumped with me.

I couldn't believe it, but my little sister, nearly a foot shorter than me 
on the ground, was such a better athlete that when we both jumped, she rose 
higher than I did! I could barely jump a foot off of the ground while Sarah 
easily topped two feet, and she smiled mockingly down at me from her 
unaccustomed taller position in the air!

Sarah let me have the ball again, her quick reflexes keeping me from getting 
around her. Desperately I jumped and shot, but again Sarah rose higher than 
me and she batted my shot down with casual ease. Her solid body collided 
with my frail one and i was knocked to the ground. Instead of dribbling she 
took a long shot right next to me, and the ball swished right through the 
basket.

By now, a crowd of a dozen kids were watching. Sarah was leading ten baskets 
to zero, and the girls were all cheering for my little sister. She let me 
have the ball and allowed me to dribble up to the basket. When I tried my 
layup, Sarah went up with me. None of the kids saw it, but Sarah swung her 
lower leg backward at the knee and her "radar" worked as usual, the back of 
her heel slamming into my balls. I went down in a heap in front of the 
basket. As I got to my hand and knees, through my painful haze I saw Sarah 
dribbling the ball towards me. She jumped onto my back, which was about two 
feet off of the ground. Combined with her own 5'2" height, this made her 
equivalent to 7'2" tall as she vaulted from my back, flying through the air 
and easily slam-dunking the ball into the basket. She had won the game 11-0, 
and to add injury to insult, the ball bounced to the ground and up hard into 
my nose, sending me to my back as through my haze I could hear the girls 
cheering my little sister's demolition of me.

As I started to recover, I saw Sarah high-fiving her friends. After talking 
to them for a minute she turned back to me, undoing her ponytail so her long 
blonde hair would flow freely. "I want to show our neighbors just how far 
I'm physically superior to you, big brother! We are going to race around the 
block. And I'm going to give you a block's head start! Now get going, big 
boy!"

The kids laughed at the derisive way that my kid sister was talking to me. I 
was worn out and in pain from Sarah's punishing treatment of me in the 
basketball game, but knowing what Sarah was capable of doing if I didn't 
obey her every order, I knew that I had no choice. Besides, I figured, my 
legs were so much longer than Sarah's, so maybe this was one area where, 
despite her proven greater strength, I might still be superior to her.

"I said get going!" snarled Sarah, and so I did. I loped along, trying to 
conserve my energy for when Sarah started to run. As I made my way to the 
first corner I heard a burst of laughter from the girls. I looked back and 
saw Sarah gesturing towards me, and the other girls laughed again. I have no 
idea what Sarah was saying, of course, but she was obviously insulting me 
and the girls were agreeing with her. I heard three more similar bursts of 
laughter before I reached the corner. As I made my first turn, I looked over 
my left shoulder and saw Sarah start to run. My legs were already starting 
to ache.

I tried not to think of Sarah and concentrated instead on my own running, 
but I couldn't help looking back. When I was two-thirds of the way down the 
block, Sarah rounded the first corner. I reached the second corner and 
looked back. Sarah was already halfway up the block!

Before I was a third of the way up the next block, Sarah made her turn. 
Halfway up she was so close that I could hear her pounding footsteps. My 
skinny legs were far longer than hers, but her athletic legs were stronger 
than mine and her strides were as long as mine, so it was just a matter of 
time before she passed me. Sarah overtook me about ten yards before the 
final turn, sticking out her tongue at me as she passed.

The girls squealed with delight when Sarah came into view ahead of me, her 
long golden hair gloriously fanning out behind her as her legs took her 
increasingly ahead of me. My sister finished before I was even halfway down 
the block, and was high-fiving her friends in victory.

As I huffed my way towards the house in defeat, I heard a burst of laughter 
from the girls. Sarah was at it again. She had started the race after me and 
finished before me, and spent the time at the beginning and the end making 
fun of me with our laughing neighbors while I futilely continued to run.

I was out of breath and ready to collapse, but more than anything else I 
felt humiliated as hell as I headed for the house. But Sarah got in front of 
me, jumped up and when she was higher than me, she quickly slapped my face 
several times. The girls laughed as my "little" sister kept jumping up. I 
was unaccustomed to seeing Sarah's smiling face above mine. I was unable to 
defend my self against my better coordinated sister's slaps. "If these were 
punches instead of slaps, you'd be dead by now!" crowed Sarah. She was 
probably right. As it was, her slaps were driving me backwards towards the 
front door of the house.

When my back hit the door, Sarah reached around me to push it open. Putting 
her hans on my shoulders, she vaulted herself up, her arms in full extension 
as her gloating, lightly freckled faced smile loomed two feet above me. "I 
love it when I'm taller than you, LITTLE brother! But even on the ground I 
have cut you down to size!" She then pushed off of me and slammed her feet 
into my chest. I fell clumsily backwards and landed on my ass in the house 
while Sarah continued into a perfect backflip and landed gracefully on her 
feet. She closed the door and returned to her friends, who rewarded her with 
laughter, applause and high-fives.

Starting the next day, I drove to school with Sarah sitting in the back. I 
knew that with all the kids that had witnessed what Sarah had done to me the 
day before, word would quickly spread throughout the school. I parked the 
car and Sarah told me to hold both her books and mine under one arm.

Sarah smiled as she stepped in front of me. I was expecting a kick in the 
balls, but instead she grabbed my free hand with hers. She turned around so 
that I was standing behind her, facing in the same direction and suddenly 
she shot her hand down, taking mine with it. She painfully twisted my hand 
backward, and as always, pain shot up my wrist. I bent my knees trying to 
follow the path of least pain. Then, casually, as if she was walking a dog, 
she strolled from the parking lot, into the school and her homeroom while I 
followed behind her, crouching to where my head barely reached her 
shoulders. By now all of the kids had heard what had happened over the 
weekend, and they were laughing at me. Sarah's friend Andrea said that I 
looked like "Groucho Marx in pain"! Sarah kept her grip until she was at her 
desk. I put down her books. "Hurry back after homeroom, big brother!" 
snapped my sister, loud enough for all her classmates to hear. "You will be 
carrying my books from class to class from now on, so you'd better learn my 
schedule fast!"

As the kids laughed at me, I made my way out of Sarah's homeroom in 
embarrassment. All day long I ran to her class as soon as the bell rang. I 
would pick up her books and she would grab my hand in the same painful 
manner, demonstrating her superior arm strength. Clearly, she liked the look 
of me when my legs were bent and I became in effect "shorter" than her, so I 
continued all day long to do my subservient "Groucho Marx" walk on my own, 
making sure that my head was always lower than hers as I carried her books.

After classes I waited, as instructed, until Sarah finished her gymnastics 
practice to drive her home. I had taken as much as I could endure and in the 
car I offered Sarah my unconditional surrender. I promised to become her 
slave - she smiled when I used that word - if she didn't kick my balls, and 
I would crouch so that she would always stand "taller" than me. Sarah 
chuckled at my offer. "Okay, big boy, but it's going to cost you! Pay me 
fifty dollars a week and I won't hurt you as long as you obey me completely 
and without hesitation. You will never let your head rise above mine, inside 
the house or out of it. How you do this without Mom and Dad figuring it out 
is your problem! But if you aren't an absolutely perfect slave, I reserve 
the right to hurt you - your balls, your hand, or any other part of you that 
I feel like hurting!"

"F-Fifty dollars?" I stammered. "I can't afford that. I don't have a job!"

Sarah smiled mirthlessly. "Then get one!" she purred.

And that is exactly what I did. Five days a week I would drive Sarah home 
and rush to a fast food restaurant for 4 hours. 125 dollars before taxes; 
less than a hundred take-home. And more than half of that went to my kid 
sister as protection money so that she wouldn't hurt me!

In addition, Sarah made me show appreciation to her for not hurting me by 
having me kiss her feet and hands at the appropriate times. I would always 
"Groucho" behind her as she strolled through the school from class to class 
like a queen. Sometimes she would make me hold Tommy's books too, while they 
held hands walking in front of me. After placing her books on her desk, I 
would bow my head softly and kiss her hand and thank her for not hurting me 
with it. And each night at bedtime I had to kneel and kiss her feet and 
kneecaps, and thank her for not hurting my balls with them. It doesn't get 
more demeaning than that!

And I tried like hell to keep my head beneath Sarah's. In the first week I 
slipped up a few times, so that weekend she gave me what she called 
"behavior modification". Tommy had given her an ankle bracelet, and she 
attached a two foot long gold chain from the anklet and tied the other end 
around my balls. I had to coordinate my movements with her leg so that she 
wouldn't pull my balls off, but klutz that I am, the house was soon filled 
with my squeals of pain and my sister's happy giggles. After that session, 
Sarah never had a problem with my height again! At the dinner table and in 
the car I would slump over so that she was "taller" than me. I even told my 
parents that I had a bad back to explain why I was in an almost constant 
crouch in my sister's presence.

For the rest of the school year I remained Sarah's chauffeur. To and from 
school, on dates, and anywhere else that she wanted to go. On one hot 
Saturday in June, Sarah invited her friends to join her for a day at the 
beach, with me as their servant! As always I was dressed in my dark woolen 
suit. I followed the girls Groucho style to the sand, feeling and looking 
ridiculous in my tight black shoes and heavy suit while everyone else was in 
bathing suits. I had to serve sandwiches and cold drinks to the girls, and 
lit the cigarettes for those girls who smoked when they snapped their 
fingers. I got odd looks from the hundreds of other beachgoers. But nothing 
was more tortuous for me than when the girls ordered me to rub suntan lotion 
on them. I had a raging hard-on underneath my suit pants, which caused me 
two sweat even more as the sun beat down on me. My clothes must have 
increased ten pounds with all the moisture! Then some of the girls whispered 
and giggled. They clustered around together so I couldn't see what they were 
doing. Suddenly they sprung towards me, grabbed me and pulled me towards 
where I now saw they had dug a long indentation in the sand. They pushed me 
into the hole and then dumped the sand on top of me, burying me so that only 
my head was above the surface! The smokers then used me as their ashtray as 
they stretched their luscious bodies on the sand above me. The non-smokers 
got into the act  by spitting chewed food, drinks and gum into my mouth. 
Sarah was delighted that her friends had taken the initiative in torturing 
and publicly humiliating me without even having to encourage them!

My kid sister had put me in such fear of her that I felt that I had to ask 
her permission to enroll in an out of town college! I begged her to let me 
go, and assured her that it had nothing to do with her constant punishment 
of me. She laughed at my recognition of her control over me but said okay, 
she would permit me to leave home,  but that my price would be my car! She 
was about to get her license and wouldn't need me to drive her any longer. I 
made up a bullshit story for Mom and Dad that I really wouldn't need a car 
at school as much as Sarah would, so I was giving the car to her. It made no 
sense, but they figured that I was being a thoughtful and generous brother! 
She got her license, and now had a relatively new sports car and I went to 
college without a car.

I returned home during Christmas vacation hoping that Sarah wouldn't rough 
me up as she had the year before. I knew that it was a foolish hope the 
first morning that I was home. Sarah asked me sweetly if I would like to 
take a ride with her to school to say hello to everyone. I forced a smile in 
front of my parents and agreed, since Sarah's offer was really an order!

Sarah never looked more triumphant as she strolled in the school, hands on 
hips. I had graduated the year before but here I was, back again, once again 
following Sarah in my embarrassing "Groucho" walk. Nature had continued to 
play tricks on me. Since the summer Sarah had grown a couple of inches, but 
I went through another growth spurt, and now stood 6'5", though I still 
barely weighed 140 pounds! I was now more than a foot taller than my sister, 
and looked even more ludicrous than before as I "Grouchoed" behind her.

The kids all cheered as Sarah regally sat down. I put her books on her desk 
and reverently kissed Sarah's hand, which her classmates all knew was in 
gratitude for the hand not hurting me. The laughter continued as I left the 
room. As was the case when I was a student, the teachers who saw me act 
subserviently towards my kid sister considered it a family matter and didn't 
interfere. And as in the past, several women teachers even seemed amused by 
it!

That evening, Sarah had a basketball game and she made me go with my 
parents., I was surprised to find out that she had switched from gymnastics. 
She had grown to 5'4". She was getting too tall and busty for gymnastics, 
but she was ready for a new athletic challenge anyway, and basketball was 
it. sarah had shown immediate leadership qualities and her teammates elected 
her their captain. She was the shortest player on the team, at least until 
she jumped!

Sarah used her shortness ingeniously on the basketball court to her 
advantage. She even used her gymnastic skills to confound her opponents. She 
became the team's highest scorer and was dynamite on defense, making her 
taller adversaries look nearly as foolish as she made me look. In 
frustration they tried to knock her down but as I did, they found themselves 
in a crumpled heap while Sarah solidly stood her ground. But she made a 
point of telling me that her vanquished female opponents were still far 
tougher than me!

Sarah was awesome on the court, leading her team like a general to victory 
from her point-guard position. As she had ordered me to do earlier, when she 
scored her first basket, I stood up and bowed to the waist repeatedly, with 
my arms extended, as sports fans often do to pay homage to an especially 
outstanding athlete. But the kids in the crowd knew the situation between 
Sarah and me, and knew that she was forcing me to once again publicly 
display my subservience to her, this time in a crowded gymnasium! They 
cheered and laughed at my self-inflicted humiliation, knowing that my kid 
sister had ordered me to do it. My parents, meanwhile, still didn't have a 
clue about any of what Sarah had done to me, and unsuspectingly joined the 
rest of the crowd with a smiling cheer. They just assumed that I was a big 
brother showing support and admiration for his kid sister. Sarah spotted me 
from the court and gave me a dazzling smile, pointing at me as she trotted 
up the court, dissing me in front of the crowd right during the game! She was 
the team's MVP that season and was named by the local newspaper to the 
All-County team, the shortest player with that honor.

I never came back home again that school year. After that, Sarah went away 
to college and lost interest in dominating me. She was going on with her 
life, deciding to pursue a law career. Sarah is now graduating college and 
will be going to law school next year. Meanwhile, I bounced around a couple 
of schools before finally dropping out. I have gone from one dead-end job to 
another, so I am living near my former school. I don't want to return to my 
home area and let everyone who knew me see what a failure I am, especially 
compared to my little sister.

But now, thanks to Diana the Valkyrie, Sarah has seen that she isn't the 
only kid sister to have defeated and humiliated her once overbearing older 
brother. She wanted to add our experience, and she hopes that this will 
encourage other victorious women or their vanquished brothers to relate 
their own stories.
Talk about "Girl Power"!

No comments:

Post a Comment