September 1, 2020

Karate Ballbusting Story

 karate ballbusting story, by kickpom, 05-11-2012



I walked into the karate gym and was taken aback by the lack of boys in the class. All 30 students were young females, it obviously must have been a girls only class. I scanned the class for the sensei, it wasnt hard to notice her! She was a tall, leggy blonde who looked absolutely stunning in her karate outfit; her modest breasts kept trying to peek out of the slit on the front of the suit, her slim and toned figure was to die for and she had a lovely pair of well pedicured feet! I nervously walked up to the sensei as she looked at me up and down. "you seem lost" she joked. I stammered back with "I, umm, I'm here to help for the karate lessons...but-" she interrupted with "well honey, you're in the right place. Comr to the front". I hesitantly marched up to the front of the class and stood facing the 30 or so girls who were sporting white belts through to the brown belt veterans. Our sensei was obviously a black belt, whereas i was a yellow belt - fairly new to the discipline.

She checked me out, walked around me while talking to the class "as you know, the majority of self defence styles have various types of evasive actions. The most effective being the groinal attacks" she said as she turned towards me after pacing the other way. I listened intently while rusing my ballbusting fetish, "Which is why ive enlisted a male helper, or more realisitically, a practice dummy, for target practice". This excited me, however i realised i wasnt wearing any sort of protection, all i had was my thin karate suit which stood in the way of the sensei. She ran through the agenda of the class, "after i dispose of our dummy here, we'll be running through the basic move sets and grapples. Lets get started".

The sensei turned to me and ordered "Right, get into position", i adopted fhe usual fighting stance with my left leg forward, left hand raised with mg right fist to the side of my waiste. "the most effective technique is the element of surprise" she said as she walkes up towards me and feigned a kick to my crotch, I felt the air brush against my groin as i quivered, almost breaking stance. She smirked as she adopted the same fighting stance. I gulped. She looked so much more powerful than me, everything about her, the confidence, the stance, her slight height advantage over me, it struck fear into my system.

"As per moveset one, the easiest way to disorientate a male attacker is by slapping his head and quickly followed by a swift blow to the groin" she simultaneously smacked my forehead while instructing the class, causing my natural reaction of raising my hands to my face while stepping back, this was followed by a casual but forceful kick into my groin. I yelped then hunched forward. Her foot smacked my orbs right on target - her accuracy was impeccable! "as you can see, he was disorientated. Now lets try again" she said as she got into position. I followed, knowing what was coming. I braced for impact, however she knew i was expecting the same move. So she smacked my head a lot harder which again, surprised me and swiftly kicked me in the groin again. This kick was a lot harder, she kept a detatched look on her face while doing so. I groaned as i doubled over. "this works every time as you can see. If you want to mix it up a bit, you can like so- get back into position!" she commanded as she noticed me nursing my balls. Not wanting to disappoint on my first day, i got into position. "as i was saying, you can mix things up like so" she stepped towards me, eyes locked onto my eyes and fired a swift kick into my groin, as i immediately doubled over, she smacked my head back and then pushed me away. I stumbled back as i was caught off guard.

"Now, lets move on to the demonstration of moveset two. When our humble assistant feels ready of course" she said while looking at me, smiling. I had no time to react or think up til now. I wasn't sure if I really wanted this. This is painful. She's Clearly enjoying herself, and the class who are all of a smililar agegroup to me in their teens are hanging on to every word. The excitement of not knowing whats next drove me forward. I got back into position. She stepped up close to me and adopted the stance. She then raised her front knee and snapped a kick into mt balls. It felt like being smakced by a paddle. "now watch this, the boy will give up before i give up". While keeping her knee raised, then snapped another quick kick into my balls. The sharp pain almost made me yelp out again. I wanted to prove my sensei wrong. I wanted to prove that I am strong and worthy. So I stayed in position. She smacked me in the groing again with her foot, and again, speeding up and subsequently kicking harder with each blow. After 6 quickfired kicks, i started hunching forward and groanig, she fired out another 3 kicks. I felt my balls juggling around in my suit, helpess and tender. As I was struggling to stand upright, I could see my sensei perfectly balanced on one foot, while slapping my balls with the other. This has obviously been practiced regularly. Whether or not on a real target, I don't know. In amongst her kicks, she caught the back of my nutsack with her toe which caused me to finally crumble and squat down, holding my nuts with 1 hand while resting the other on the floor. "See, class. It was only a matter of time". She crossed her arms and commanded me to get back up, as obedient as possible, i rose to my feet and adopted a broken stance as i was still in pain. "right, lets disable you so i can get on with the class. She then immediately swung her right foot into my crotch before i could react. Her foot crashed into my nuts, trapping them up against my pelvis. The pain shot up my stomache as i instantly fell to thr ground in the fetal position. She smiled as the girls giggled to themselves. "Ok girls, pair up!" she then crouched next to me and whispered "Same time next week. And bring a cup, im going to need you to last longer. The girls will want some practice too. " she got up and continued leading the class as if i werent there...

1 comment: