September 1, 2020

Nutshot High

Nutshot High, by Steven1570


So there I was, sitting in the high school gym with the rest of the freshmen class, gazing at our beautiful principal who was welcoming us to our first day of high school. She had on a tight black dress, nylons and sexy black leather boots. She had shiny shoulder-length brown hair as well. She was the kind of woman you'd easily have a schoolboy crush on. As I listened to her speech I noticed that all the teachers were young beautiful women as well. I began to think to myself that this was going to be heaven. I couldn't have been any more wrong. Once she got to the end of her speech, I knew things were going to be a lot more like Hell, well at least for the male students anyway.

"Students," she addressed, "For those who don't already know, you may be wondering how our school got the nickname "Nutshot High", well boys, let me be the first to warn you, if you have nuts they will be hit or kicked or you name it."

The girls were giggling at this point. I had no clue what in the hell was going on. I just began to feel very tense between my legs as she continued to explain.

"We had so many problems with students getting hit right in the groin," she proclaimed excitingly, "That we just couldn't prevent it from happening anymore, so instead of punishing everyone, we decided to move forward and embrace it. After all who doesn't find it hilarious when you guys get nailed right in the balls?" The other teachers were laughing and agreeing with her.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought I was having a nightmare. The girls on either side of me were joking about how many guys they were going to kick in the nuts. I could feel my face turning red from embarrassment and frustration.

After she wrapped her speech, Principal Willard dismissed us to follow our homeroom teachers who would hand out our schedules and tell us everything we needed to know. My homeroom teacher, Mrs. Lowe, was beautiful as well. She had long curly brown hair and beautiful blue eyes and a sparkling smile no man could resist. She was wearing a tight red t-shirt, tight blue jeans, black flats and red socks to match the top. About ten other students, five girls and five guys followed her down through the halls to our homeroom classroom.

On the way down to the classroom, we saw some of the older students already partaking in what gave the school its nickname. A blonde-haired girl wearing short blue jean shorts and blue knee-high socks walked up to a guy and kicked him as hard as she could in the testicles. He turned red in the face and dropped to the ground while all the spectators burst out in laughter, including the teachers.

"Stephanie! That was nice!" Mrs. Lowe exclaimed as the girl walked by our group. She even gave her a high five.

"Yeah, I got him good didn't I?" The girl replied, "I'm gonna beat last year's record."

I knew at this point that if I could make it through the day I was going to need to purchase some protection before such a thing could happen to me. It kept bothering me how this was so widely accepted as something fun to do and the fact I had no idea that the school was like this. I had only moved to this town about a year ago, but I thought I would have picked up on this somehow by now.

I managed to make it through my first three classes alright and didn't see anything else too traumatizing. But during lunch, many guys were getting hit or kicked right where it counts. The teachers, which of course all female, did nothing but sit back and enjoy the show. In the lunchroom and out in the courtyard, the students were having a field day causing some of the other male student's pain. The girls were ganging up on guys and laughing their asses off at the humiliation of their victims.

There were so many mean pranks going on, such as picking up a guy and spreading his legs and driving him crotch first into a pole. And of course, the classic "What's the capital of Thailand and you know what's my favorite play pranks were being fantastically executed. I couldn't take anymore of this. I was lucky that nothing had yet happened to me. I decided to go to the principal's office and confront her about my feelings on it.

"Principal Willard," I said as I slowly approached her open door.

"Come on in sweetheart," She replied, "Close the door for me would you? What seems to be the problem?" I got up the nerve to address this issue.

"I don't understand why everyone here is so into "nutshots"? It's mean, it's not funny, it could cause serious harm to all these guys. Why is this so widely accepted here?" She looked a little sad and confused at my response.

"You mean you don't find it funny?" she asked.

"No!" I replied.

"Come on, it's hilarious," she waved for me to come near her to watch something on the computer on her desk, "Kick off your shoes and have a seat beside me dear. I'm gonna show you some classic videos here." She was so hot I couldn't resist the offer to sit next to her. This was such a confusing emotion, I was angry at her, but I had a crush on her at the same time. I kicked off my shoes to reveal my blue socks and sat down beside her.

"I like your socks," she said, "You're very cute." I almost lost my mind.

"Check out this video that was done here at this school," she opened up a viral video of a really pretty girl walking up to a guy and saying "You know what I like on my sundaes?" As he replied "What?" to her she proceeded to kick him in the balls and shout, "Crushed Nuts!" Principal Willard burst out with laughter, and I have to admit I couldn't hold it in anymore, I busted out with laughter too. It was freaking hilarious, the guy's face as her foot made contact was so priceless. It was like his eyes bugged out and his mouth opened wider than it should. He dropped to the ground and started crying, everyone in the video was pointing and laughing at his pain.

"That was great!" I shouted, "Nut shots are hilarious!" Principal Willard smiled at me and asked, "You wanna watch some more videos?"

"Hell yeah!" I said, "I could do this all day!" and so she let me stay in her office for the rest of the day while we watched as many of these videos as we could find. She even excused my absence from my fourth block class. This was suddenly becoming heaven to me.

The final bell rang about an hour and a half later, and I had to leave school.

"Can I come back and watch more videos with you?" I asked her.

"Anytime," she replied and smiled at me. I headed for the door with butterflies in my stomach. I began to turn the handle when she stopped me and asked me to come back over for one more thing. I didn't refuse, but what a mistake. She tricked me and kicked me right in the nuts with her silky black nylon feet. She busted out in laughter at my pain. The feeling in my stomach was no longer butterflies. I think it was my nuts.

-------------

A few months later during lunch, a few of us boys from Nutshot High were hanging out in the courtyard cutting up and playing around. It was my friends, Jacob, Sammy and I, doing our best to make each other laugh. Then we heard a door open and looked over to see Melissa walking through.

Melissa was a girl that all three of us had a crush on. She had beautiful long flowing brown hair going down past her sleeveless red top. She had on a tight white miniskirt and red knee high socks and Converse shoes. She looked gorgeous.

"She's mine," Jacob said, "Watch me win her over right now." Being the ladies man that he is, I knew he had more of a chance than Sammy and I. Sammy spoke up.

"Come on man, you get all the girls anyways," he stated, "Let Tanner or me have a chance for once."

"Okay," Jacob replied, "If one of the two of you little chickens can actually conjure up the courage to speak to her, be my guest." Melissa was getting pretty close to us by this point.

"Hey Melissa," Sammy began, "How are...you doing today?"

"I'm good," she replied, "You okay?"

"Yeah..uh...I was wondering if you'd like to go out some time?" Sammy asked. He was getting pretty nervous. It was kind of hard for me to watch.

"Or would you like to go out for a ride in my Corvette?" Jacob interrupted. I couldn't help but think what a rude thing to do to your friend that was.

"Oh Jacob, that would be lovely," she responded with a giggly schoolgirl voice. I couldn't let that happen to my friend.

"What about doing something with me?" I butted in. I don't know why I went there when trying to defend Sammy, but that's just what happened.

"Are the three of you gonna fight over me?" She laughed. We all mumbled to each other about who deserved her more.

"I'll tell you what," she said, "I know a game we can play and whoever wins gets to take me on a date. Are you interested?"

"Yes," responded the three of us.

"Here's how the game works," she explained, "The three of you will stand against this wall and spread your legs. You'll each take turns getting kicked in the nuts by me until one of you gives up. I like to call it last man standing. Wanna play?" The three of us were very hesitant about this.

"I don't really like this idea," Sammy said, "Is there not another game?"

"If you really want me as much as you act like you do, the only way to get me is to play this game boys."

We all three finally gave in because we all wanted her that bad. We all turned our backs to the brick wall on the outer rim of the courtyard. Fortunately, there wasn't too many other students or teachers out there to see what was about to go down. The line up was Sammy, then me and then Jacob. Melissa walked up face to face to Sammy.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked. He nervously nodded his head yes. She swung her leg slightly behind her then swung it straight up in front of her. Sammy's crotch caved around her foot. She had such an evil smile on her face right at that time. His eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped open. Jacob and I had no choice, but to bust out laughing. He dropped to the ground on his knees.

"My balls," he said in a higher pitched voice.

"Your turn," she turned and looked at me. I was really scared once I knew that she was kicking really hard on the first round. I decided I would try my best to mask the pain anyway possible. I stood with my legs spread and she looked at me right in the eyes.

"Are you ready boy?" she asked. Before I could answer her foot had already made contact. She had kicked me so hard I left the ground. I felt like my crotch was now under my neck. I could feel my face turn bright red from the inability to breathe as I fell down to the concrete walkway. I heard some students off to the side laughing about it. But not as hard as her and Jacob were. At least now it was Jacob's turn to face some humility.

"Y'all guys are idiots," Melissa said, "I'm gonna go out with Jacob anyways. Thanks for giving me a chance to kick you losers in the nuts." She laughed hysterically before kissing Jacob. They then both walked off back to class which was starting soon.

Ms. Lowe, our Math teacher, came walking by not too long after they left.

"Are you boys alright?" she asked.

"No," I said in a high pitched voice, "But if anyone asks, tell them we're fine." She started laughing.

"Did y'all get kicked in the balls?" she asked.

"Yeah..." Sammy answered.

"Hahaha, I hate I missed it," she laughed. Before grabbing Sammy by both hands to help him up. Once he got back up on two feet, her right foot in her stiletto shoe went flying right into Sammy's nuts. He had an even more painful reaction and she got right in his face and shouted.

"BAM! Nutshot!" before carrying on with laughter, "If you don't get to class on time, you're gonna be in trouble." Sammy was in the fetal position unable to move. I got up the best I could and ran towards the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment