September 7, 2020

The Bus Ride & Freshman Balls

****Castration****

The Bus Ride, by Youthmane, 05-02-2010


I'm sitting near the back of the bus, the seat I am sitting at is facing the back window. and there are sets in front of me just before the back facing me. (Facing to the front of the bus) but no one is there. In fact there are not a lot of people on the bus. It's the Late-night ride home. And I got my iPod plugged into my ears so I can't hear the bus engine very well. It’s a hot day so I am wearing blue baggie Shorts. like Gym shorts that go down almost to your knees.

I felt the bus come to a Stop, but I don't care if it's to pick people up or just a light and sure enough the bus moves again. as my Music changes to another song. I can hear some Girls giggling, as they come around into view and they sit right in front of me! I think this is odd because there are a lot of seats on the bus.

Both are cute, but most likely too young for me. I am 25 but look younger than I am, thin, but good looking. as they took their seats the music started up again, so I didn't get to hear what they were Laughing about. The youngest looking one sat next to the window, black shiny hair. cute face, but she dressed like an older woman. thin yellow Top that shows off her belly. Black Jean Mini skirt. she looked to be maybe 16-17. Her friend is sitting on the other side of the isle. She looks to be about 18-20. White tight Short Shorts, white T-shirt, and Blonde hair.

They were talking to one another and flaring their arms around like they were really into something. So, I pretended to still be lessening to my Music but Paused it. It seemed they were talking about funny parts in a movie they just saw. Some guy tripping as they were trying to get away from a girl with a Knife. Sounded like a silly horror movie. I was about to press play again but stopped for a sec. Because the one closer to the Window put her feet over to my bench. right on the edge so her knees were up in the air and spread a little, just chillin'. but I could see up her Skirt. Her friend did the same on the other side of me. I forgot to turn the music back on, they were still talking away. I was thinking they must be doing this on purpose. I mean all the Seats on the bus,  now this? but they were not really looking at me. I glanced back down her skirt, to see her panties. It was a little dark, but I could see colors, words, also skulls with crossbones. I thought that's really cute.

something in their talking came clear in my mind and snapped me out of it. something about a Veterinarian castrates more than just pets but would get to know the Pet’s owner and tease them to thinking they was going to get sex, then castrate them. Then one in White Shorts Looked right at me and I looked away quickly. but I think she knew I was not listening to Music anymore. As I was looking out the window, it was getting hot. I moved around a bit to sit better. Spread my legs more for room. I was starting to get a hardon. Mine is almost 8 in. So it needs room to go down the side of my leg. It is thick around too. Sitting to the Edge of the front of my part of the seat, my low hanging balls were hanging over the edge. That helped them cool off a little.

I found myself staring at the black-haired girl again, up her skirt, looking at the skulls. And they were talking about the vet's daughter and how she became a real ballbuster. At the bleachers, outside watching the guys play football. She was on the grass looking up at some of the guys in shorts. She would sneak under and reach up some random guys' shorts. Most would wear Boxers, so it was easy to find their balls. She would squeeze them and roll them around. The guys seemed to like this; they didn't stop her. Then she would get a hold of one real good so it wouldn’t roll away when she pressed her thumb in the middle against her opposing fingers. Not letting it roll away, pressing harder. The guys would squeal, trying not to scream. She would laugh till it squoosh like a Grape. But a little harder than a grape. After it gave way it would feel like a popped grape somewhat. Like the inside. She would roll the thumb around breaking up all the little pieces. Having fun in the Mess she made of them, but when she'd go for their last one, they would get up and move. They wished she could have gotten them both for more laughs as that would end their sex life.

Then the girls started talking about how funny it would be to try this themselves. And wondered how it would feel ... Hearing this in the background, I looked up to see all four eyes on me. And the younger one looked down at her Skirt and closed her legs. Showing she knew where I was looking. They looked on with anger. And I said.... "Sorry. I .... I just..." Then the younger one brought her left leg up and brought it back down in-between my Legs on the edge of the seat. (right where my Balls hung over the edge) instead of closing me Legs like I should have I just looked again at her Skulls. Thinking… Death’s touch. “Ouch!!”. my balls didn't have anywhere to go. it hurt more than if they kicked them into me. Because you have a little padding. but this was the hard seat. Then I closed my legs and clinched up over squealing. I looked up saying "I... said I was sorry." but she held her sneaker there, & even moved it around. I moved around with her. Then I said. "Please..... aggg.. it hurts." The girl by the window said "So..." but the one with white shorts seemed to care, she moved in closer and said "oh, Sorry," and asked her friend to move her foot.

She got closer to see. "Ouch that looks like that hurts, care if I have a look?" The one by the window didn't seem to like it. Or were they playing good cop, bad cop? but I wasn’t thinking at the time and just relaxed my legs. She pulled my knees apart and lifted on one of the legs of my shorts up just like a skirt. Before I knew it, they were both looking in and laughing. The one with white shorts said, "WoW. looks like that other part still works, you have a raging hardon." Her friend said, "yeah if I popped them, he wouldn't get anymore hardons. Wow, that's big, it would have been sad for him to lose that for looking up my Skirt." I said again, "I am Sorry... and, well you got to see up my shorts and not just underwear, so are we even?" the one in White shorts Smiled and said "Even ?! She is underage. For you. you’re a Pig and you're going to hurt someone with that... That Thing." Looking at it like she half liked it a lot. Half thought it was an ugly monster.

Then the one close to the window came in closer saying, "were you listening to your music earlier or did you hear use talking?" I didn't know what to say. "Ummm, some of it, something about a Horror movie you saw or something? I had my music on most of the time. It seemed boring." They laughed. The one in white Shorts replied, "it wasn't a Movie. It was a story we read." Her friend added "what did you hear though? when you did have to music off." I answered, "something about a Vet. And a girl running around under the bleachers. hurting the boys." they looked at one another and laughed.

They moved closer to me with evil grins. As the one in white shorts said, "I am sorry, let me have a better look at those for you. I'm a vet." The younger one moved her arm out too." Can you teach me too, tell me what we are looking for?" I was relaxed, looking at their smiling faces and their nice hair, as they looked like they were working together on some school project or something. I still had a hardon. It was trying to bob up and down. Sometimes I could feel them touch my head as well. but mostly they were fondling my balls. Rolling them around. Sometimes even Squeezing them too hard. After a hard Squeeze they would look up at my face. The one in white shorts asked me "can you feel that?" And I replied, "ouch YES!" They both laughed and she would finish telling her friend, "see that's good because that means they still work. But there could still be something wrong with your side, try Squeezing hard on yours. "And she did, they looked up and they didn't even have to Ask. I just said "YES !" The one in the Skirt said, "I think he likes it. Look at how hard he is. "She Grabbed it and started giving me a handjob out of nowhere.

I jumped. But Liked it, and she Smiled back at me. I asked, "is the test done... am I healthy?"

The one in white shorts just said, "not yet. there is one more test." Looking back at her student. She continued, "you see we just tested the Nerves. They seem to work. but not the firmness test. Now get a hold of your Ball." Her friend stopped the handjob, when it was just starting to feel good. She grabbed my ball, that they are saying is "her" ball. The other one grabbed my other ball and finished saying, "now get ahold of it good so it won’t roll away. Squeeze hard enough to pop a grape, but not any harder ‘cause if it pops...." I stopped her. "If it Pops? I don't want it to Pop!" They Laughed. She said. "I know. But if they pop then they are no good anyway. And this would even save you the trip of going to the Doc. They would do the same thing." they looked back at their work. I thought, well they must know what they are doing.

They started Squeezing, harder and harder. Sometime “Their” ball would start to roll out from their grip, but they got it back. They were pressing hard in the middle with their thumbs. I was starting to squeal. they were looking at me, each other and my crotch area. They were doing a lot of smiling and I was trying not to scream. I was starting to think they must be pressing harder then grapes for the pop. Then I think I even saw the one in the skirt slide her free hand in her panties. The other one started giving me a handjob. And I was already close from the last one. But the pain was mixed with pleasure. And I just looked at them watching their evil smiles and then the pain was more then pleasure. I tried to move away, with a light squeal. The one in the skirt pushed her thumb all the way through, it popped "her" ball & her eyes rolled up in her head as I think she had an orgasm, playing with her clit. but she didn't let up she just kept rolling her thumb in the mush she made out of "her" ball. soon after her friend's thumb pressed all the way through as well. And went Squoosh. She said "Opps... I think they were no good. They Popped just like grapes!" looking at each other and then me, laughing. but I was still hard. She was still giving me a handjob as well. The one in the skirt asked me, "have you had any children?" the one in white Shorts was still rolling "her" mushed ball around while still giving me a handjob, but then stopped with my ball and went in her shorts to finger herself, while still bringing me close. So I was still a little cloudy, but said, "No, but someday I wanted a kid of my own."

The one in the skirt gleamed happily, "well looks like you can't anymore ha ha?" but her friend said while looking at me, as a friend almost, "well he actually has one last load in him. saved in his prostate gland. If he finds a Pussy fast he could..." And she was stroking really fast while she was saying that. I was right on the Edge. I looked down as if to ask her to stop. Just then I felt it start to jerk. I think she felt it too. she quickly pulled her hand back and said, "opps... well don't cum yet. find the women you wanna to have babies with." but my cock kept moving on it's own and then started cumming. I was making grunting noises and I couldn’t stop it. It didn't even feel like a good last orgasm. Because at the end I didn’t feel any new girl Stroking it. Or much of any pleasure at all. Just pain in my gut from my mushed balls. It was sad.

They were both laughing really hard like it was the joke of their life. The one in the skirt said, "that looked like one of them video's off the net. where the girl ruins their orgasm. just before they come they just let go. And watch it cum on it's own." Her friend said, "yeah they should make new ones now. called Ruined Last Orgasm." and she replied, "Haha, yeah. that would get a lot of viewers. Next time we'll have to tape it." then they looked at me. I must have looked like a sad puppy. The one in the white shorts asked, "do you have any friends that are guys?" I replied, "umm..." looking out the window not knowing where I was. "aahhhh... Shit. I missed my stop. Where the hell am I even?" I pulled the stop string to signal to get off the next stop. They just laughed again. The one in the white shorts said, "we did too. but it was ok. we had fun talking with you." her friend just said, "yeah... it was a Nice.... Talk?" The other one said, as the bus stopped, "don't get lost, it's dark and someone may wanna kick you where you don't have balls" and they both laughed. I looked at them. The one in the skirt said, "well they were no good anyway. they popped just like grapes remember? Well maybe next time you will not look up young girls skirts anymore." So I just got off the bus, while hearing more laughter.

I looked around. I was lost. well I had a cell I could call a cab. I checked to see if I still had the $200 in my pocket, to pay my bills in the morning. I would have to use some of that to get home. But when I looked, it was gone.... What? It must have been when I was getting up waiting for the bus to come to a full stop. they were getting really close to me. When the bus was shaking about. they bumped into me a few times. Damn, these girls took my manhood and my money. I am going to be behind on bills for a while now. I have to walk wherever I am.

The sad  End.



Freshman Balls, by inezknight

This begins, as always, with a girl. No, scratch that, a woman. Freshman year of college. She had just graduated from high school, like me, like most of us in the class. Long, straight, black hair, creamy skin, a perfect smile, small dimples, ample chest, perfect legs, you name it, she had it. But that wasn't why I stared at her, unlike the other guys in the class. I always stared at her heels.

Every day she wore a pair. She had twenty-seven. I know, because I counted each pair. And I analyzed them. Some had a wide back, and those were ok. I mean, I guess they made her legs look good. But there were a total of eight pairs I lived for. The stilettos.

When she wore them I could always feel myself grow hard. At them. At what they could do. I knew my tastes had always been a bit...different. And that was ok. I imagined, I could almost feel her, kneeing me in the balls. And then, when I was on the floor, placing one of those stilettos on one of my balls, and pressing down. Her laughter, my exquisite pain.

My grades in that class began to suffer. But I didn't care. It took her awhile to notice me. She would smile, and then even longer she noticed what I would stare at. Then she smiled and showed me her heels. Soon all she was wearing were the stilettos. I had to hide myself with a notebook. And then came the day.

I was walking back to my dorm. The shortest way was through an alley. I'd never thought about it before. Then one of my classmates grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around.

"Hey, who do you think you are?" he demanded.

"Ex-excuse me?" I stammered. Someone shoved me from the back into him.

"Yea, staring at her like that. You think you have a chance?" that one said.

I turned to look at him and the first one grabbed my arms and held me in place. The second one punched me in the stomach. I wheezed and coughed.

"You stay away from her," and he drew his hand back. I braced myself as best I could.

And his hand stopped.

"I'm the one who decides that," it was cold, but I would recognize the voice from anywhere. Her. This time she spun him around. I saw a glimpse of a shocked expression before he was facing her. Then, her knee went up into his groin. I couldn't stop myself, my reaction. Why wasn't that me?

He fell to the ground, clutching himself. She kicked him once more, on the ground. And then, luxuriously, spread him out. She kicked his hands away and placed one beautiful stiletto on his balls.

"I suggest you let go of him," was all she had to say. I didn't want him to let me go, I was trembling from the excitement.

"What the..." the one holding me started. But as he spoke the one on the ground screamed as she applied pressure. He let go and I fell to the ground. It was too much...too orgasmic.

It happened, right there on the ground, in an alley, as she pressed on his balls. I stayed there, replaying it over in my head. And then I felt her arms on me.

"You ok?" she asked. It took me a moment to find the words. I checked my pants. You couldn't tell.

"Fine. That was..." I couldn't find the right words to describe it. She helped me stand.

"I don't think they will bother you again," she was about to let go, but I couldn't end the moment. I lightly clasped one of her hands.

"Do you do that often?" I asked. She paused.

"Protect the persecuted?" she responded weakly.

"No...the ballbusting," and something different passed over her face. Something predatory.

"Did you like it?" she purred.

"Yes," I answered hoarsely. She trailed one hand down my chest and under my pants. When she felt my stickiness from before she grinned. Her fingers found my left ball and squeezed. I gasped as the pain hit me.

"Do you want more?" she continued in my ear, pressing herself against me. There was no sense in hiding my reaction, she could feel it. I could only nod. Another squeeze, harder, and she let go. Her hand came out of my pants and she wiped it on my shirt.

"Come to my room tomorrow night. Nine," and she walked off down the alley. It took me a few minutes to follow.

I didn't go to any of my classes the next day. I couldn't. At one point I got a text saying where her room was. That just made things worse. I was finally going to do it. I stroked myself up and down, imagining what she would do. And, at nine, I was on my way.

Some of the girls I passed by her room giggled and smirked. I must not be the only one she did this to. She knew what she was doing. That made everything even better. I knocked on the door. And then it swung open.

Candles lit the inside, casting shadows on what appeared to be a normal room. I stepped in, and once I was through the door closed. I felt her against me, one hand down my chest, the other unzipping my pants. When they were on the floor she grabbed my balls.

"You're on time. I like punctuality. You shall be rewarded," and she spun me around, keeping hold of my balls. Then I saw her. In class, I never could have imagined this is what lay beneath the surface.

Some would call her a dominatrix. I called her a predator. She shoved me down, and I saw her shoes. I had never seen them before. The heels were tiny, the toes were pointed. I gasped in anticipation.

"You like my shoes?" that same purr, and she moved her foot against me, gently so I was on my back. She rubbed that same foot against me, down my chest. And then, with no warning, slammed the toe into my balls. I couldn't help but cry out. This...it was better than I imagined.

"Say it!" she snarled.

"I...I like your shoes," I managed. She laughed.

"Good. What do you want me to do to you?" she asked. I couldn't answer, how could I? And then the other foot slammed into my sore testicles.

"I ask, you answer," the other foot. I moaned.

"B-b-ust my balls," I said weakly. She laughed again and leaned down towards me, pressing herself, stroking my chest, my thighs.

"Are you sure?" she said in that same purr. I knew to answer this time.

"Y-yes," and I gulped. She smirked, and then placed the heel of one of those beautiful stilettos on my right ball.

"Last chance," and before I could say anything she pressed her weight on it. My world exploded with pain. I cried out and curled into a ball.

"Sorry, I got excited. Don't worry, I know a good urologist," and she was laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment