September 1, 2020

The Farmer's Son (gay)

The Farmer's Son, by Bulgebasher23, Wed, Mar 29, 2006



It was the summer of 2003 and I had just returned home from my first
year away at UC San Francisco. It goes without saying that the City
is worlds apart from the moderate rural pace of Topeka, Kansas and
the farming life in which I was reared. But then again I've always
sorta stuck out like a sore thumb here; and hence my choice of a
college as far away as possible. Let's just say I lost more than my
baby fat. My naivete, virginity and the keys to my closet will not be
missed.

But home I came to my folks and there thriving farm which made it
possible to go to college and I prided myself on not being the kind
of son who would let his Dad down. My lean and sinewy 6ft swimmer's
frame was already toasted by that infamous California Sunshine and my
curly and bushy blonde hair was tamed into a stylish crew-cut with a
bed of curls on top, faded at the sides; glasses were replaced with
contacts; however, no matter how many squats I did, my ass wouldn't
bubble up! But I still filled up my speedos if not in the back, then
most definitely up front. So there!

Anyway! Just barely past 21 and home for the summer, I was a welcomed
site to my Ma and Pops and twin baby sweet 16' sisters, Lorraine and
Viviane. Dad need an extra hand both in the office and in the fields.
My return was even better for having our regular migrant family with
us again this year. Carlos and Miranda Vasquez and crew have been a
part of our family every since I could remember. Ma and Pa held
Carlos and Miranda to naturalize as citizens when I was still in
middle school. Carlos, in gratitude, stayed close to the farm and our
family which helped him to bring over more of his family from Mexico
and all points South. Now Carlos was passing on what he new of the
farming business and gaining the means to send his children to
college. It was awesome and I was glad to see them when I got home.

After two weeks or so of hard work and good home cooking, trouble
came. And what trouble it was! It manifested with the arrival of one
of Carlos' nephews whose mother was sending him to America from
Columbia to keep him far from trouble. Ha! Two years and few months
older than me, I all but towered over the 5'7 miniturette of Esia
Morales whose name was--out of all improbabilities--Esai! Quietly
cunning and awake to just how fucking hot he was, my Mom had all but
threaten my sisters with a summer visit to their Aunt Betty...in
Alaska...if they didn't stop making puppy eyes at the poor boy. If
only she knew! It wasn't my sisters she had to worry about..

But Esai knew. I think he knew from day one though I never let on.
Actually, I got caught one late afternoon checking him out and I
couldn't play it off. Me and my Dad; Carlos, a few hands and Esai
were removing and repairing the engine block on an old tractor that
was slated for a charity auction the coming week-end. Feeling
useless, I busied myself with cataloging the parts and their
replacements and prices and such while everyone else jibby-jabbered
in broken English as they craned the engine block. I was kneeling on
the ground, rechecking my list, when I heard Carlos bark for a
wrench. Around the tractor came Esai. He favored the ubiquitous white
t-shirt, and a tight pair of well worn and faded jeans that had seen
a few hundred wash cycles. Holes and tears- on the knees, under his
right ass check, down the left leg inseam-revealed that in the heat
of the summer, Esai wore no underwear. Yes!! I smiled and nodded as
he approached, but turned my head down to my tabulations trying not
drool. As he squatted down to search the tool box for the wrench, my
eyes chanced upon the light cocoa brown testicle that plumped out of
the ragged hole in the left inseam/crotch of his jeans. The size of a
full grown pecan, that hairless nut hypnotized me! I licked my lips
and sucked breath through my teeth at the sight. I looked away, only
to find Esai watching me watch him. I gulped as he slowly rose up,
smirking a mean little smile at me as he shoved his nut back into his
jeans. Both our heads snapped to when we heard Carlos call for the
wrench again. I pretended to concentrate on my papers as he walked
away, knowing that I had been busted. As the work continued I made a
quiet but hasty exit. And along warm, soapy shower!

For the rest of the week I tried to avoid Esai and his knowing stare.
I assumed he was cool since there were no snickers from the rest of
the workers on the farm, guys being just as notorious for gossip as
gals. But the weekend of the charity auctioned arrived and I had
opted to remain at the farm for a little stabling cleaning. Hey, I
had my figure to maintain, boiz! By noon everyone was gone and I had
the place to myself. Boombox blaring some bootleg Reggea, I shovelled
and shifted hay in a pair of daisy dukes, old cowboy boots, bandana,
and green muscle tank. After an hour, my sunburned flesh and peach
fuzz hairs were clammy with dust, sweat and hay particles. I quenched
my thirst with a few beers from the house.

During a particularly good version of Patra's "Kill da Bitch!", I was
startled out of my work by the nerve jarring crash of shovels, rakes
and ladder behind me near the entrance to the barn. I spun with the
pitch fork..only to find an equally startled and cringing Esai
momentarily frozen by the loss of his grip on the implements and
their crash. Sorry,' he said with his customary smirk as he squatted
to fill his arms with the tools again. Need any help?' I asked,
laying aside the pitchfork and walking over to him. I thought every
body was gone. Whoopee! As I started to retrieve a hoe and a rake, I
saw that he had THOSE jeans on agin with a red t-shirt that hugged
him everywhere. And sure enough something was hanging out for all the
world to see: that plump head of his cock. I could tell by the size
of that eye-mushroom that Esai was a thick boy. I gulped again and
forced myself to focus on the hoe and the rake. Coming up, I saw that
Esai had busted me. Again. He wasn't smiling this time. But he wasn't
frowning in disdain either. He just sort of looked at me as if he was
weighing something over.

Rising, beautiful cow-brown eyes locking on my baby-blues, his deep,
rich baritone of accented English snapped me out my revery. Your
mother wanted these put into the old gardening shed. Could you help
me?' You be your sweet ass I could! I said sure and lead the way to
the shed. As I walked in front of him, out of the barn toward the old
gardening shed behind the house, I asked him why he hadn't gone with
everyone else. For a moment, I though he hadn't heard me, and I
looked over my shoulder at him. I saw his eyes snapped back up to my
face, with a smirk, as he deigned to answer then. I asked Uncle if
it was alright to stay behind and catch up on a few projects I had
promised myself to do. I thought today would present me with
excellent opportunity to tend to somethings long over due.' Lest I
trip, I turned around with an Oh. That's great' hoping that my
disappointment didn't show. He'd been watching my ass, such as it
was, and that was promising.
The dusty darkness of the garden shed was illumined by only a single
window with southern exposure. It was crammed with tools and boxes
and other gardening what-nots that provided my Mom with the simple
pleasure of maintaining a few flower and vegetable gardens of her
own. I went to the corners where the hoes and rakes and stakes were
kept, placing things where they belonged. My narrow hips allowed me
the slimness to squeeze around the corners of the waist high potting
table that dominated the northern wall of the cramped shed. As I
squeezed my way out again, I saw that Esai had finished and was
leaning upon his hands against the wall by the window....watching me
again.

I wiped the dust and sweat from hands on my tank, looking back at
him. He tilted his head to the side and his gazed trailed down to my
crotch. I bet you twenty bucks I'm bigger than you,' Esai said,
completely out of the blue. What do you mean, bigger?' I said, not
believing what I just heard. Leaving his perch, coming into the
sunlight, Esai stopped, his thumbs tracing the lip of his jeans, "I
said, I betcha twenty bucks by dicks bigger than yours, hommes." He
was standing in front me, smirking in earnest now. "Naaah, I already
know you got me beat there," I say shaking my head and waving my
hands in the universal that's okay' gesture of good natured
resignation. Not missing a beat, Esai tilts ans smirks again, undoing
the top button of his jeans, " Alright then, I'll bet you ten bucks
my balls are bigger than yours." Without hesitation, I said, "You're
own!" This was gonna be the easiest $10 bucks in the world! My
cahones were well developed, low hanging and oversized..to match my
skinny 10 incher and make up for having a hard ass to grow!

Smiling he went first, confirming what I already knew: he didn't wear
anything between his jeans and smooth nut brown skin and that he was
bigger than me. A grower if ever there was one, Esai flopped out his
thick 8 inches , slightly darker that the rest of him, his sparsely
haired ball sack close to the base, but all the same beautiful to
behold. Yep, he was bigger and the sight of it made me hard. "Okay,
your turn," he said, "show me whatcha workin with." I smirked my own
thin lipped smile then. I unzipped my jean shorts, along with the
tangerine thong I wore, peeled down to my knees. By lean 10 inches
bobbed with hardness above the low hanging lemons that were my balls.
Esai looked at them ,then at me and said, "I quess you're the winner,
hommes. But I can't really tell. Can I weigh em to see for sure?" he
asked. "Go ahead; knock yourself out,"I offered, totally not
believing this was happening.

With both hands he cupped by balls, bouncing them on the tips of his
fingers. "Nice" he simple said, "Very nice, hommes." And without
warning, Esai snapped his fingers closed hard on my balls, the dirty
nails of his thumbs and fingers digging in. With strangle cry, I
stiffened with the sudden shock, my hands clasping onto his wrist. I
tried to pry them off, but he yanked them down, then up, and
increased the crushing pressure. I hissed with the pain that shot
down my legs and into my guts. He yanked my balls and squeezed even
harder, and my knees buckled under me. I threw up a hand onto his
shoulder to brace myself against falling as his thumbs crushed into
my nuts, my forehead on his chest, tears falling. I had no breathe to
even scream. No one was there to stop him.

"What's tha matter?I thought you liked balls, hommes. I saw you
gettin hungry for mine, so I thought I'd give you taste," he
whispered in my ear, "for price." he laughed as he renewed the harsh
squeezing of my nuts. I nearly dropped to my knees with the agony of
his crushing squeeze. "Oh no you don't. Get up, Get up!" he snapped
as he gripped both my balls in one hand and crushed them together as
he grabbed my hair, making stand. "Oh yeah boy, I think you got what
it takes to pay my price for taste. Now step out them hor shorts and
them sexy drawers. Do it!" he commanded and I obeyed, letting my
thong and pants fall to my feet, and stomping down on them to free
them from my boots. "Good boy," Esai cooed, giving a twist to his
wrist and thus on my balls that made me sick to my stomach. He let go
ofmy hair long enough to stuff his meat back in his pants.

But before I could even think about fighting him, Esai shoved me back
against the potting table, my nekkid ass taking on a few splinters at
the impact. With a left hand full of my tank and his right hand yet
crushing my balls, Esai made me sat on the potting table a little,
onto my hands, as he stood between my legs, grinning at my pain
etched face. " I wanna see if I can make your balls bigger, Steve.
You ready? Okay, lets start with the left!" Esai laughed. And he
splayed his fingers around my balls, so that only my left testicle
stood out. Pain like shredding electricity raced through me as Esai
knuckle-punched my left nut. Each punch made me lurch and writhe and
shout with agony and torment. I couldn't believe I was having my
balls busted by my wetdream turned nightmare! Each punch he delivered
with a menacing grunt, the last one he just drilled his knuckle into
the bruised mess of my plump, swelling left nut. That drilling made
me erupt with spasming howl as my thighs gripped and quivered around
my tormentor.

"And now for the right! Don't fade out on me. I like them faces you
make, when I drill your nut. Oh Papi you look so fuckin hot!" he
soothed at my sweat blinded face, snatching me by my hair, his lips
closing over mines, as his gripping fingers maneuvered my right nut
out for his torture. Breathless with the pain from balls and his
kiss, my head was shoved back against the wall behind the potting
table. I tried to brace myself for the impact, but it did me no good.
His knuckling blows to my right nut was every bit as terrible and
cruel as the treatment of my left. Clipped "ohs"and "aaarghs" of
ghastly pain umphed through my clenched teeth as my head snapped
hither and thither in denial of the torment. But the dark lust of
wanting that covered Esai's face and the hardness of his cock that I
felt through his jeans on my inner thighs, showed me that Esai enjoy
my anguish, my pain, my cries. And he was not about to stop.

The drilling knuckle bore into my right nut and made me scream like a
wounded dog. Esai kept the pressure on,"Oh yeah, that's what I like
to hear! Gimme some more, white boy!" he yeahed as drove his knuckle
in to the sensitive spot in my right nut again. All I could do was
tremble and cry. Out my hands came from under my numbed ass and I
fought and tried to pry Esai hands off my aching nut and block his
drilling torture. He laughed at my feeble defense, re-clasping both
my balls in his crushing fist and landing a few choice slaps to my
face. This distracted me enough so that Esai could pinch the
underside of my dickhead in his fingers with a yanking twist. The
sudden sting of pain and pleasure snatched the breathe out of me as I
curled forward onto him, trembling and sobbing. "Yeah baby, oh yeah
papi, I make it hurt so good," Esai crooned, as he yanked on the
bundle of nerves on the underside of my dickhead and crushed and
rolled my balls togther as if they were marbles in a sack.

Esai snatched me off the table and flipped me on to my stomach. He
then made me through my right leg onto the table top as he pressed
against my left, his hard-on rubbing grinding into my leg. He twisted
my left arm behind my back before he snatched my throbbing cock and
aching balls behind me onto the table top. He slapped my exposed ass
and fingered the hole before pressed and massage my balls and dick
harshly. I had turned my face out towards him watching him study my
exposed ass, cock and balls. Reaching onto the shelf above the table,
Esai grabbed a small old wood mallet and traced it over my as. Then,
smiling at me, he looked at my exposed meat and wailed on it with the
mallet. Down and down and down again Esai brought the mallet on my
each of my nuts,and along the length of my throbbing dick. My hoarse
screaming filled the cramped little gardenshed as he ground the
exposed underside of my dickhead with the mallet into the table top.
With a rapid stamping of the wooden mallet, Esai ravaged my tender
swollen cockhead till at last a stream of milky spewed in a rush
across the table and over the edge as I convulsed and quakingly
cried. He tapped each of balls like nails as I continued to blow my
cream and quiver with cries of agony and ecstasy. As the last of my
cum oozed out ,Esai brought a vicious blow down on my spongy dickhead
that made me beg incoherently for him to stop.

As I lay crying and shaking there on the table, down dropped Esai's
jeans and in my ass he drove his hot, thick beef. He seized and
squeezed my balls in his terrible grip, pulling and holding them down
hard, clearing the way for his brutal thrusting. Soon, the hot spray
of Esai's hot milk drizzled onto my back and my ass, announced my his
growl of release and satisfaction. In a daze he dragged me to the
floor from the table with him. On my back he laid me and above me he
spread himself, his mouth on mine..and my hands clasping his ass..and
his balls. I gave him a good, long hard squeeze till he quaked as he
kissed me and whimpered within my grasp. Before long, our shirts
joined our pants somewhere on the floor as we, with a bit more
gentleness, lot less pain, found a little something more to give one
another pleasure. And it was the GOODEST!

**********************************************

Esai and I live in The Bay now. He just got into the CIIS when I got
accepted into Stanford Medical. This summer will be our 4th
anniversary. I guess you can say this Farmer's Son may have come
along way, but there's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment