September 1, 2020

Friend Busts Brother's Balls

Busting Brother's Balls

by Anon (address withheld)

Edited by Flying Fingers


***


A brother, who is very close to his sister, is always 

joking about having his balls busted. Finally, when his 

sister's best friend's marriage breaks up, he finds 

someone who really needs to bust his balls. (FFM, v) 


***


My name is Tom. I'm 25, white and OK looking. But my 

younger sister, Amanda, who is 23, is absolutely 

gorgeous. In fact, if she wasn't my younger sister, I'd 

really want to fuck her! Her best friend is a girl 

named Angela and she is also stunning. Unfortunately, 

Angela has never let me even come near her. 


Although none of Amanda's good looking friends consider 

me worthy of their time, Amanda does. Ever since we 

were little kids we've had a great relationship. 

Because we grew up kind of in the boonies, neither of 

us had a lot of friends, so we became best buds kind of 

by default. But, that was OK. A little odd, I suppose, 

but it worked for us. 


As we grew up, we shared a lot. For instance, I know 

when, where, how, and to whom Amanda lost her virginity 

when she was only 14. And she took that step well 

before me. To say I was a little slow romantically 

would be an understatement; I didn't get laid until I 

was 18, and even then it was with Amanda's help. 


It seems she was friends with this hot pants girl named 

Debbie. Well, one day Debbie mentioned that she was so 

horny she was crawling the walls. Amanda, never missing 

a beat, quickly volunteering me to scratch her itch. I 

willingly obliged, though I later found out that Debbie 

didn't think much of me or my abilities. But Amanda 

told her to cut me some slack, that it was my very 

first time and I was learning to do it and she knew 

that I'd get better in the future. See, there was my 

little sister, covering for me again, though I wished 

she hadn't mentioned to Debbie, that that this was my 

first time at 18! To be honest, I didn't really give a 

shit, I was just glad to finally loss my cherry. 



Because we were so close, Amanda and I could, and did, 

talk about virtually anything. So it was that sometime 

during our late teen years that I first joked to Amanda 

about what it would feel like to have my balls busted. 

Now, don't even bother asking me where this idea came 

from, I haven't a clue. Some masochistic need buried 

deep in my psyche, I suppose, its roots leading back 

who knows where. All I know is that I've had these 

feelings for a long time.


The idea repulsed her at first, and for some time 

afterward, but as we talked about it more and more over 

the next year or so, she gradually began to see things 

differently. At first I think her desire to do it was 

fueled less by her desire to actually hurt me, than by 

the knowledge that this would be very arousing for me. 

She finally realized how serious I was about it, how it 

was really something I wanted to experience, or thought 

I did. 


It's funny, I can still remember the day Amanda and I 

were talking about it and she told me that the more she 

thought about ball bashing the more she liked it. She 

told me that lately she had begun to have quirky 

fantasies, imagining herself hitting or crushing my 

balls, wondering just how much pain I could endure. And 

that she thought it would be a lot fun to find out. She 

went so far as to confess that the idea excited her so 

much that she sometimes masturbated to it (yeah, I said 

we were close!) and hoped we could maybe find out 

sometime. Damn! I wanted to hug her, and I did!


Despite the foregoing, there was a lot of more normal, 

playful stuff between us, too. I lost track of the 

times I made comments about her very sexy bod, 

especially her beautiful, 38-C sized breasts. (Yes, I 

checked the tags on her bra!) She teased me back just 

as much, implying that, if I was really nice to her, 

maybe one day she might show them to me, although that 

was as far as things actually went. 


So, how did things go from fantasy to reality? Well, 

many times when I've been over at Amanda's, her best 

friend Angela would drop by the apartment. If anything, 

Angela could be an even worse tease than my sister. She 

also had nice tits, at least as big as Amanda's 38s, 

more likely 40s or more, I'd guess. She also had long, 

tanned legs and a beautiful, curvy ass, what some 

people would call a bubble butt. She was hot and she 

knew it. If she happened to be showering at Amanda's 

for some reason when I was there, she'd always made 

sure I somehow got just the quickest flash of part of 

her breast, hair covered pussy, or rounded ass cheek 

somewhere along the line. This was totally by accident, 

of course; she was always careful never to give me more 

the shortest, fleeting glimpse of her naked body. 


A little background on Angela: she grew up in a very 

rough family. Lots of brothers and sisters. Her father 

was semi-employed at best and he drank a lot. She may 

even have been abused for all I know. She was only 17 

when she married a guy named Ned, probably as much to 

get out of the house as anything. 


As it turned out, this was no improvement either, 

because Ned drank a lot too, and was often verbally and 

physically abusive. A lot of the latter was of a sexual 

nature, from what I later found out. And although 

Amanda frequently pleaded with Angela to leave him, she 

always stayed. She always thought he would change if 

she gave it enough time. It used to make Amanda crazy 

trying to figure out what kind of hold Ned had over her 

best friend, and if there wasn't some way she could get 

Angela to see things as they were. 


In the end, it was Ned who eventually provided the 

solution. He left her for some bimbo slut, and Angela 

finally found the strength to divorce him. (I always 

figured he had to be nuts to leave her.) If there was 

any saving grace in the whole mess, it was that she had 

managed to avoid getting pregnant.


In the aftermath of the divorce, Amanda tried to 

reassure her friend, saying it was all for the better 

and that things would work out, but it didn't seem to 

help much. Amanda felt so bad that she even tried to 

arrange some dates for her, but they mostly went 

nowhere. 


Some time later, Angela started counseling. As she 

slowly came to understand what had happened, and why, 

and her feelings about it, a huge amount of anger and 

bitterness started coming to the surface. She was 

trying to deal with it, but it was slow going. At that 

point in her life it would not have been stretching 

things to say that Angela was turning into a man hater. 

Knowing what she had been through, I felt for her. 

Nonetheless, I tended to keep my distance when she was 

around because of the hostile vibes she often gave off. 


After the divorce the girls spent more time together, 

talking about a lot of things. During one of their many 

conversations, Angela, who was still mad as hell at 

Ned, mentioned in passing that she'd really love to 

take her anger out on some guy's balls. It was just a 

throw away remark, but Amanda suddenly recalled our 

earlier conversations and had a brainstorm. She told 

Angela that she understood her feelings completely and 

they talked some more. Then, out of the clear blue, she 

told Angela she could help her, that is if she wouldn't 

mind substituting my balls for Ned's. 


Angela was caught totally off-guard by this. She'd 

always ignored me in the past; to her I was a non-

entity, just her best friend's older brother. She liked 

to tease a little, maybe a lot, and she could be a 

total bitch, but she'd certainly never thought of 

hurting me. That all changed when Amanda explained to 

her that the two of us had talked seriously about my 

ball busting desires many times over the years, 

stressing that we'd never done anything. 


Amanda confessed that the whole idea really turned her 

on, and said that she felt sure she could set something 

up, especially if Angela would agree to, say, let me 

see her breasts. Well, Angela suddenly became *very* 

interested in me. To say she was excited by the 

prospect of being able to inflict severe pain on a male 

would be an understatement. So, the two of them decided 

to put things into action as quickly as possible. 


My sister asked me to drop by the apartment the next 

Friday night. When I got there, she and Angela were 

both wearing thong bikinis. They told me they had 

bought new beachwear and wanted me to see how they 

looked. Wow! Angela's was a bright yellow color and my 

sister's was a day-glow lime. Neither hide much more 

than the barest essentials. 


To show off, they both spun in circles, tits bobbling 

and asses swaying. Did I like their new suites, they 

asked coyly. What could I say? I was surrounded by ripe 

female flesh and trying to look everywhere at once. I'd 

never seen either girl this close to naked, and I got 

an immediate hard on. Angela noticed this, of course, 

and made fun of me in such a crude, nasty way that I 

was totally embarrassed. She did everything possible to 

turn me on, then made me feel like I was some kind of 

low life for reacting that way. Typical Angela. I was 

pissed at her but also horny as hell. 


It was then that Amanda started to draw me into their 

plan. "Tom, do you remember when we used to talk about 

ball bashing and you wondered about how much pain you 

could take?" she asked. When I told her that I did, she 

explained to me that she and Angela had spent a lot of 

time talking about all the problems she'd had with ex-

husband. I already knew most of it. The upshot was that 

Angela still had a lot of unresolved anger, and she had 

a great desire to take it out on a man's balls. Doing 

so would benefit both of us, she said; I would finally 

get to explore my fantasy and Angela would get to 

release a lot of her hostility. 


Amanda stepped close to me then, so close that the 

swollen tips of her big breasts were just grazing my 

chest and looked at me with the brightest smile I can 

remember, her eyes almost seemed to be shining. She 

just looked up at me for a moment, then moved closer 

still, to the point that I could literally feel the 

heat coming from her nearly naked body. Then she went 

into little girl mode. She ran her index fingers in 

little circles and curly-cues over my chest. If I would 

please, please be a nice big brother to her and allow 

her good friend to bust my balls, she just knew Angela 

would be very.....grateful, she said. She stressed that 

last word, drawing it out slowly to give my imagination 

a chance to play with the possibilities. Her friend was 

really hurting, she went on, and wouldn't I help her? 

Please? Most guys are a sucker for a woman in need, 

so......what could I say? It's not like I didn't really 

want it.



I pretended to think the whole thing over for a few 

minutes. I drew things out as long as I could before I 

finally agreed. And to be honest, I was having last 

minute reservations. But, the die was cast. I felt a 

mixture of excitement and anxiety wash over me as I 

undressed. My raging hard on still hadn't gone away, 

but there was nothing I could do about it now. I'm 

about average in the cock department, not big but not 

small either, but, from what I've been able to see, my 

balls are on the biggish side. Well hung, you might 

say. Both girls looked at me and giggled when I was 

naked, which added to my uneasiness. Amanda wondered 

out loud how many sisters had seen their big brothers 

with a full blown erection. 


Then, to my shocked surprise, Angela suggested that 

both she and Amanda should take their bikini tops off 

and show me their breasts. Kind of a reward in advance, 

she said. After all, she knew how much I'd been dying 

to see them. Her words conveyed a feeling of 

condescension and sarcasm that normally would have put 

me off, but at that point I was beyond caring. I didn't 

think it was possible, but my cock throbbed even more, 

almost to the point of pain! 


When Angela turned around and actually asked me to 

please take off her top I was so dumbfounded that I had 

an attack of clumsiness and struggled for a moment or 

two trying to undo the tiny piece of cloth that was 

straining to hold in her breasts. I finally managed to 

get it undone and pulled it off, making sure I brushed 

my hand against her hard nipple in the process. Man, 

her breasts really were beautiful, true works of art. I 

felt my cock lurch once again. 


Not wanting to be alone in her semi-nakedness, Angela 

suggested I take Amanda's top off, too. I felt a bit 

embarrassed because it was my own sister I was 

undressing, but Angela told me, in her typically blunt 

fashion, not to be so stupid, that Amanda was staring 

at my hard cock. Which was true. So, I undid Amanda's 

bikini top and removed it, but more slowly, kind of 

like I was unveiling an elegant piece of sculpture in 

museum.


Wow! I'd been wanting to see my sister topless for as 

long as I could remember and I wasn't disappointed; she 

had a pair of breasts that were out of this world. I'd 

never seen one set of tits that close to perfection, 

let alone two at one time. With some satisfaction I 

noted that I had been right, Angela was bigger busted 

than my sister, though not by too much. To balance 

things out, however, Amanda had much larger nipples, a 

definite turn on for me. 



With the undressing completed, Amanda took my arm and 

walked me over to her kitchen table, then told me to 

hold out my nut sack so my balls rested on the table. 

She told me to hold them long ways so they would get 

hit on the top. I did so, but I was beginning to feel a 

little more apprehensive. Until this moment the whole 

thing had been unreal, just a crazy fantasy of unknown 

origin, something I never thought I'd be acting out. 

Now I was wondering, could I possibly damage my 

manhood? Or lose it altogether? I did want this, didn't 

I?


Angela told Amanda she should go first because she'd 

been waiting foot this a lot longer. Whether this was 

true I didn't know, but I felt Amanda come up close 

behind my right side, pressing one of her bare breasts 

into my back. She lifted her right hand high and made a 

fist, then drove it down into my balls. I grimaced and 

let out a yell as I jumped back from the table, but 

somehow it wasn't as painful as I'd expected. My balls 

were throbbing badly, but I hadn't been driven to my 

knees. 



After I rested for a few minutes and got my breath 

back, it was Angela's turn. As I held my balls on the 

table top once again as Angela came up behind me. She 

repeated what Amanda had done, making a fist and 

slamming it into my balls. But with a difference. She 

hit me harder, a lot harder. Amanda gasped, holding her 

hands over her mouth as I shrieked and cupped my balls 

in abject misery. They were aching very badly now, but 

I was not in the total agony I thought a blow like that 

would produce. I was surprised, actually. I was really 

hurting, no question, but I'd figured a hit that hard 

would have incapacitated me. 



Amanda said they wanted to do it again, but this time 

with my balls vertical instead, my right nut stacked 

atop my left. When I looked at my sister I noticed that 

she was breathing faster and her voice sounded a bit 

husky. This time it was a little harder to do, but once 

I had myself in position, Amanda stepped behind me 

again. For some reason, I could tell (or hope) that she 

wasn't going to hit me quite as hard as Angela. Thwack! 

Down came her little fist again, banging hard into my 

unprotected nuts. The hit may not have been as hard, 

but I let out a scream and fell to the floor in agony. 

Tears were running from my eyes as I instinctively 

cupped my aching balls, trying to protect against any 

further pain, real or imagined.


Now there was pain, pain beyond anything I had ever 

experienced. My balls must be much more sensitive in 

this position was all I could reason. Fearful of the 

damage she might have done, Amanda knelt down next to 

me and looked carefully at my balls. They looked kind 

of bloated and were turning purple, she said, but it 

didn't look like any blood vessels had been broken. 


After Angela decided that enough time had passed, she 

told me to get back up and put my balls on the table 

again. Seemingly oblivious to the pain she and Amanda 

had already caused me, Angela laughingly suggested that 

this time I put my left nut on top of my right to try 

to spread the pain. I did as she said, but I was 

beginning to worry because, even though I was actually 

enjoying this in some strange way, I knew I was fast 

approaching the limits of my pain tolerance, at least 

for the moment. And I suspected (no, knew) that Angela 

was going to hit me much harder than Amanda had. 



When I was ready again, she came up behind me and 

raised her fist high in the air. From there, it was 

almost like watching in slow motion, or even a series 

of still frame pictures. The second before Angela's 

clenched fist began to descend come I looked at my 

sister. Her face was flushing heavily, her eyes were 

half closed. Her right hand was between her legs, her 

thighs clenching tightly around her wrist. Her 

breathing was shallow, coming in little gasps, like she 

was leading up to something. 


Behind me, Angela took in a long breath of air and 

slowly released it. Her mouth was near my ear and I 

heard her shriek, "you fuckin' goddamn bastard" a 

second before her fist hammered hard into my exposed 

left nut, which in turn instantly crushed my right nut 

below it. The pain in that first instant was more than 

I can describe, almost blinding. The kind where color 

explodes in front of your eyes. I let out a horrific, 

high decibel banshee scream and fell to the floor like 

a sack of potatoes, cupping my balls between my legs as 

I pulled my body into a tight fetal position. The pain 

seemed to radiate in waves from my groin to every part 

of my body and was so intense that I was afraid I was 

going to puke. I felt like the breath had been knocked 

completely out of me and all I could do was rock back 

and forth on the floor, trying desperately to get my 

wind back and dissipate the pain in my bashed nuts. I 

prayed (seriously this time) that no permanent damage 

had been done. (And that the neighbors hadn't called 

the police.) 


Ever so slowly, the pain began to lessen - from 

blinding, to intense, to severe, to a dull ache. 

Gradually, my senses began to return to some kind of 

normalcy. My cock was listless after these attacks, of 

course, but the effect on the girls had been just the 

opposite. They were still topless and I could see that 

the tips of their breast were puffy and drawn up, the 

nipples rock hard. My nose picked up the faint odor of 

what smelled like pussy juice and when I looked up from 

my position on the floor I could see why. Both girls 

had large, damp stains on the fronts and crotches of 

their bikini bottoms. Of the two, Angela's bottom 

seemed to have the larger wet spot; she had obviously 

gotten so aroused by causing me pain that her pussy had 

lubricated heavily. 



After what seemed like forever, the girls gently rolled 

me over on the floor, spread my legs and put an ice 

pack gently against my balls to help stop the swelling 

and reduce the pain. After about a half hour I was able 

to stand once again, but it took some doing and I felt 

wobbly as hell for a minute or two. I suddenly realized 

I needed to pee and walked rather bow-legged to the 

bathroom. I was thankful not to see any blood in my 

urine. 



An hour later, we had all gotten dressed (the girls 

changed from their sits) and were sitting around the 

table discussing what had happened. I'd definitely 

found out how much ball pain I could take and that, if 

my experience meant anything, it seemed to matter which 

way your balls were hit. Without a trace of 

embarrassment, the girls revealed that they had each 

gotten very turned on by the whole thing, so much so 

that they had each orgasmed when the last blow was 

delivered. I could remember seeing Amanda, so that 

didn't come as a total surprise. For some reason, that 

admission made my cock begin to quickly stiffen again. 

Of course they both noticed immediately and pointed at 

me, giggling and joking in their catty sort of way. 

While they expressed thankfulness that they hadn't 

permanently injured me, I'm not sure how honest they 

were being. Nor could I figure out my own reaction to 

the whole thing.



After we talked a while longer, Angela suddenly stood 

up and asked me to do the same. "Oh, you already are," 

she smirked, making reference to the still bulging tent 

in my shorts. To my amazement, she pulled off her top 

and undid her bra, once again revealing her wondrous 

tits to me. She reached out and grabbed me by the hair, 

pulled my head to her chest and told me to suck her 

breasts - now. So I did, sinking my face into her soft, 

warm flesh, licking and suckling each nipple in turn 

like a hungry baby. 


Maybe this turned her on, I never knew with Angela, but 

after a few minutes she dropped to her knees in front 

of me. "Let's see if it still works," she said bluntly 

as she unzipped my shorts, pulled out my aching cock 

and began gently sucking on it. Now, Angela would never 

have given me the time of day before tonight, let alone 

a blowjob, but I couldn't mistake what I was seeing. 

Here she was, kneeling in front of me, head bobbing up 

and down, slobbering all over my stiff dick. 


Amanda just sat and watched her best friend suckle my 

cock, her eyes and mouth wide open, not quite believing 

what she was seeing. Angela sure knew her stuff, I have 

to say. She was able to take almost all of my cock deep 

into her warm, sucking mouth. Then, when she sensed I 

was close to cumming, she thrust her head forward so my 

cock was completely swallowed. I could feel the 

sensitive head pressing tightly against the muscles in 

her throat and when I looked down I saw her nose flat 

against my pubic hair. 


All the sensations seemed to hit me at once and I lost 

it, my still sore nuts totally erupting, unloading 

massive wads of hot, sticky semen deep into her sucking 

mouth. I still can't believe how hard I came. It was 

the most intense, knee buckling orgasm of my life. I 

felt like everything inside of me had melted to liquid 

and was being pulled out of my body through a tiny 

opening at the end of my cock in a series of violent, 

convulsive spasms. She swallowed it all though, never 

missing a beat, licking, slurping and milking me until 

I was so totally drained that I collapsed back onto my 

chair in a heap. 



I was so zoned out that I didn't even remember Angela 

walking away, but a sort time later she reappeared from 

the direction of the bedroom holding two fancy dual 

vibrator / dildo devices. She smiled down at me and 

said that she and Amanda were going to use it to 

satisfy themselves. I glanced at Amanda for a moment 

thinking she might be a bit put out, but she just 

grinned at me. Then she stuck out her pink tongue and 

ran it slowly around her mouth, wetting her full, pouty 

lips, which she then pursed together, blowing me a 

sweet kiss. 


At this point I suppose I should have been ready for 

anything, but my surprise must have shown because 

Angela bent over and slipped her arm around my 

shoulder. "I'm sorry, Tommy, and I hope you'll 

understand," she cooed, her voice dripping with faux-

sweetness. "But this is just between us girls. The two 

of us have just *got* to work off some tension. We 

might let you watch us some time, though...if you're 

nice," she giggled. The two of them walked hand in hand 

toward the bedroom, stopping once to turn and smile 

back at me. 


Well, the 'real' Angela was back, I thought; I could 

hear it in the catty, 'you're really beneath me' tone 

of her voice. It grated on me, to be honest, but there 

wasn't anything I could do. I couldn't feel entirely 

bad though; for me, part of her 'attitude' problem had 

been offset by the fact that I'd just used her 

sometimes bitchy mouth as a trash receptacle for a big 

wad of my ball scum. In some way, this helped even 

things up for me. 


It was only a few minutes before I began to hear the 

sound of vibrators buzzing, followed shortly thereafter 

by feminine, high pitched sighs and groans. My mind was 

whirling with images and, despite everything I'd been 

through, I felt my cock get hard in record time. I 

could almost picture Angela and my sister lying naked 

on the bed, side by side, their legs spread wide, doing 

god only knows what. My curiosity (and horniness) 

quickly got the better of me. I'd never had the 

opportunity to be an audio voyeur and I wasn't about to 

pass up this one, so I jumped off the chair and quietly 

took up a position outside the bedroom door. 


Inside, I could clearly hear Amanda's old bed 

straining, its creaking noises increasing in speed 

along with the girls' arousal level. Soon there were 

more blatant sounds of females in heat; panting, 

grunting, and loud shrieking, along with all manner of 

crude, foul language screamed so loudly that it could 

have been heard easily through the apartment's thin 

walls. It seemed everything that had happened tonight 

really turned them into animals. By this time I had my 

cock out and was pumping it slowly, trying to keep a 

steady rhythm with the sounds coming from the bedroom. 

That I'd already cum once that night made things a bit 

easier to control. I also tried to keep my breathing 

steady and quiet, because I knew Amanda's bed was 

fairly close to the door. 


They carried on for at least a half hour, their cries 

waxing and waning, and I didn't miss any of it. I was 

amazed by their sexual capacity and staying power, 

though I shouldn't have been. Eventually, they seemed 

to reach a crescendo, a female grand finale. I don't 

know if they planned it that way, but everything 

suddenly became more frantic, their squealing, their 

panting, the creaking of the bed, all of it punctuated 

by a seemingly endless string of, 'oh, gods,' 'oh, my 

gods,' and 'yes, yes, yeses.' I must have been more in 

time with them than I realized, because I lost it at 

almost the same moment, spraying another huge load of 

cum, most of which landed on the carpet in front of the 

bedroom door. A little bit of it made it as far as the 

bottom of the door itself. 


Suddenly, there was silence from the bedroom and I 

panicked, tip-toeing back to the couch (for comfort) as 

quickly and quietly as I could. I wanted desperately to 

clean up the mess I had made, but I wasn't sure when 

they might open the door, and I sure as hell didn't 

want to get caught. They might decide to use my nuts 

for a punching bag again. Worse still, maybe I'd let 

them! So, I decided to take my chances and stay on the 

couch. I thought I heard the sounds of the shower 

running and then dresser drawers opening and closing in 

the bedroom. When the girls finally reappeared, and it 

was damn fast, they had cleaned up, changed outfits yet 

again and were ready to go out for a drink. They seemed 

in a hurry and I was not invited. 


As the three of us stood talking near the apartment 

door, Angela looked at me with her little smirk. "I see 

you enjoyed listening to our little show tonight, 

Tommy. By the way, there's some paper towel in the 

kitchen." She didn't say anymore, but she didn't have 

to, I knew my little 'mess' had been discovered. Part 

of me felt stupid, like a naughty little school boy 

caught doing something he shouldn't. The other part 

wanted to grab her by the hair, force her face into the 

carpet and tell her to clean it up with her tongue. She 

certainly knew how. 


Then, without warning, she reached between my legs and 

placed her small hand on my crotch and rubbed it 

lightly. "I really want to thank you, Tommy" she said, 

smilingly like she actually meant it. I looked at her 

but said nothing. As always, there was something in her 

voice I didn't quite ring true. "For, oh, I don't know, 

let's say for helping me work off some of my....my," 

she paused for a moment. "Anger and hostility."


As she said those last two words she tightened her hand 

on my crotch and squeezed lightly. I winced, more as a 

reflex action than from any pain, but almost 

immediately afterward something totally unexpected 

happened. I started to feel a tingle and a strong rush 

of warmth in the area where her hand had been. I could 

hardly believe it, but there was no denying the 

familiar sensation. I could feel my cock becoming erect 

again, although more slowly this time. Luckily, the 

girls had turned away and were headed out the door. 


Or at least Amanda was. I was just starting to close 

the door when Angela slipped back in. She walked up to 

me, reached up and gently pulled my head down until her 

mouth was just touching my ear. 


"Tommy, honey,' she breathed. "You really need to go 

back and check the bedroom. It got really raunchy in 

there, even for us, and we juiced so much that we left 

two big wet spots on the sheet, one next to the other." 

I could feel the tip of her tongue lightly caress my 

ear. "If you hurry, they might still be a little warm. 

Amanda made the one nearest the door, by the way. It's 

a little bigger than mine." She pulled her head back so 

she was looking at me. "That's just in case you want to 

find out what your sweet little sister's pussy smells 

and tastes like." Then she kissed me on the cheek and 

was out the door and gone. 


No sooner had they left than I locked the door behind 

them and walked straight into the bedroom, the scene of 

all the nasty action. The room was a little stuffy and 

damp (from the shower that was attached to the 

bedroom), and the musky scent of aroused female still 

hung heavily in the air. Despite the sense that I had 

Angela's permission, and by extension Amanda's, to be 

in here, I still felt like a world class pervert, like 

my presence was somehow violating a sacrosanct chamber, 

a female holy of holies. 


I had been in her bedroom on occasion before, but 

Amanda was always around, so this time, in these 

circumstances, the whole thing made me strange and 

uneasy. But it didn't stop me. And Angela hadn't lied 

either. I found everything was exactly the way she had 

said it would be - right down to all the smells and 

tastes. Less than five minutes later I had my third, 

massive nut busting orgasm of the night This time I 

made it to the bathroom, however. As penance for my 

imagined trespass, I cleaned up the mess I'd left on 

the carpet and door. 


When Amanda returned late that night (actually early 

the next morning), we talked for awhile. She told me 

that Angela wanted badly to have another ball bashing 

session. She hastened to add that it wouldn't be till 

next month, presumably to give me some time to heal, 

though she didn't say so. Although I was very much up 

for it, I quickly realized that I might have some 

leverage in this situation, so I told her I wasn't at 

all sure and would have to think about it. After all, I 

reminded her, I'd been hurt pretty badly.


Amanda rested her hand gently on mine and said she 

sympathized with me, that the pain must have been 

awful. I decided to keep quiet and see if she might up 

the ante. Amanda looked past me, her eyes focused on 

the far wall of the kitchen. Then she said that, if 

there were a next time, she and Angela might be willing 

to let me watch them use their sex toys. As in up close 

and personal. I decided I was enjoying this bargaining 

by silence. When I made no response, she played her 

trump card. She tightened her hold on my hand and when 

she looked back at me her eyes seemed to be shining 

again. 


"And Tommy, when we get really, really turned on, you 

know, all worked up like we were tonight, *anything* is 

liable to happen," she said, her voice low and steady. 

Now she smiled, showing perfect white teeth. "Oh, and 

one other thing. Angela said it would be, like, really 

hot to watch you jack off for us." 


It was a done deal for me, but I was very careful not 

to let on. Again I was noncommittal, telling her I'd 

have to think about it, but even as I said it I could 

feel myself getting another rock hard erection, along 

with an overpowering need to empty the contents of my 

nuts yet again. I asked Amanda if I could use her 

bathroom. That's all for now. 


Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment