September 1, 2020

Cups

by testiclats


When I was in high school one time we were at the park with some girls, I didn't even know them or anything, but we were playing soccer. Somehow the subject came up about cups and this really cute girl wanted to know if they really worked. I said, I'm wearing one now, you want to see how well it works? So she said yes she wanted to test it. So I spread my legs and let her kick me. She didn't kick very hard so I said, do it again, harder. She kicked hard this time, but I said come on, is that the best you've got! So she kicked me one more time, and this time I fell on the ground in pain. You see, I wasn't really wearing a cup, I just said that to trick her into kicking me. Then she crouched down by me and was comforting me, saying Oh I'm sorry, are you OK? I hope I didn't damage you! So I said, I think I'm OK it hurts though, I wasn't really wearing a cup! Then she laughed and said, I know! I could tell the first time I kicked you, but I figured, if you were gonna let me kick you in the balls, that's your problem!


Softballbusting, by oliver291

Suzie threw the softball and glove onto the sofa and headed for the bathroom.
“I’m taking a shower” she said. “I can’t believe I got all sweaty and dirty and we didn’t even win.”

Andy shared her disappointment, especially since he had walked in the winning run as the team’s primary pitcher. They had been dating for over a year. They were very into each other. They shared many things in common. Andy and Suzie were athletic. In addition to softball, they played tennis, racquetball, and a little golf. And they were a good match in bed, too.
Suzie knew about Andy’s ball-busting fetish. They played on that and other themes all the time. When it came to the co-ed softball team, however, Suzie was competitive. She hated to lose. And today, she wanted to bust Andy’s balls for losing the game.

Andy cared, but not nearly as much. Watching his pretty, blonde-haired girlfriend strip off her shirt got his mind off the loss. He peered into the bathroom as Suzie reached around to unfasten her sports bra. She frowned at him one more time and closed the door.

Andy felt his cock starting to stiffen. He knew she was angry, and when she was angry she was at her best sexually, Andy knew. He decided to push her to see where it went.

Andy took off his shoes and socks. He then stripped off his team shirt and shorts. Wearing only his jockstrap and the cup he always wore for softball he entered the bathroom quietly where Suzie had stepped into the shower. She didn’t know he was there until he reached into the shower and grabbed her large, firm breasts with both hands.

Suzie swatted his hand away.

“Come on,” Andy said. “You can’t tell me you’re not excited.”

“I don’t fuck losers. Especially ones that can’t pitch. You don’t seem to have your accuracy today.”

“You’re one to talk. The game would have been over if you had thrown that other guy out. God, how hard is it to throw from second to first!” Suzie had made an error in the game, too. It wasn’t one that cost them the game, however, like Andy’s pitching.

“You couldn’t hit the first baseman today, let alone his mitt,” Andy added, fanning the flames.

Suzie peeked out from behind the shower curtain. She had gleam in her eye. “Maybe I didn’t have a good enough target.” Suzie threw the shower curtain back, revealing her trim, sleek, athletic body. Andy licked his lips and moved toward her, but she brushed past him and put on a clean bra and thong underwear. Then she grabbed Andy’s hand and led him out of the bathroom.

“Let me pitch in the next game,” she said submissively to Andy, hoping to get his permission. Andy was, after all, team captain.

“Sorry, girls don’t pitch,” Andy responded, provocatively.

“But I’ve been practicing sweetie.” She smiled and moved closer to him, not hiding the possibility that she’d trade seduction for a chance to pitch the next game. She reached her hand over his jockstrap and then reached into it, clasping his balls under the cup. “Want to see the progress I’ve made as a pitcher?”

“Sure,” Andy stammered.

“When we’re on the field,” she began, “throwing at baseball mitts seems so impersonal. So one time when I was practicing with my friend, Chrissy, she told me that she imagines she is throwing the ball at her ex-boyfriend. And you know how good she is.”

Andy murmured in agreement. Chrissy was good in more ways than one. The tall blond had huge tits and sensational cleavage. During practice, most of the guys would intentionally throw the ball away from her so that she would have to run to catch it, bouncing every step of the way. Andy was imagining those big tits as Suzie told the story.

Suzie went on without letting him talk. “But I found I couldn’t imagine a face that well. So I cut out a picture of an old boyfriend of mine and put it in a mitt. I hit it every time. And I can hit you every time, too, when I have the right target. I’m going to show that I can pitch. I bet that I can hit your balls from across the room.”

Andy laughed.

“You don’t think I can?”

“No way -- and besides, you’re not getting the chance.”

Suzie rubbed up close to Andy and cupped his ballsack through the jockstrap again, gently. She whispered in the little girl voice that he loved so much. “Come on, sweetie. I’ll make it worth your while. I’ll pitch the equivalent of two innings. If I don’t hit your balls, I’ll give you the blowjob of your dreams. Actually, we’ll do that even if I do hit them!”

“That’s a lot of throws. Anyone can get in one lucky shot.”

“All right. I’ll hit them at least twice.”

Andy hesitated as he quickly tried to figure the odds. Suzie was a pretty good athlete, but she still threw like a girl. While he was thinking, Suzie licked his neck. Andy found himself nodding yes. His brain wasn’t doing the thinking anymore.

“Ok, here are the rules,” Suzie said. Let’s use the basement as it is the biggest room in the house. And there’s hardly anything we can break down there. And the neighbors won’t hear you moaning when I hit you with the softball!

We’ll set the room up like a softball diamond, with a home plate, three bases and a pitcher's mound in the center. Instead, though, you are going to be located at the ‘mound.’ Like that, Andy?” She giggled.

“We’ll use the big black leather loveseat down there. That will go right in the middle of the field on the ‘mound’ and you are going to sit in it with your legs spread for easy access.”

“I’m going to be at home plate, not on the mound, but I’m still the pitcher. I’ll get to throw the ball at your groin. If I miss your balls three time in a row, it’s an out. Three outs and the inning is over and you win it. We’ll play two innings.

Andy nodded. She continued: “if I’m as bad as you say I am, you’re looking at 18 pitches aimed at your balls, love. But if I’m not as bad as you say, this could go on for a while, and it could really hurt.” Suzie smiled. “Think you can handle it?”

“Before I commit, what happens if you do get a hit and nail me with your pitch?” Andy asked.

“Well let’s see. If I hit your balls I have to go around the bases. You have to get out of the loveseat – if you can (she smiled) – and pick up the ball. And you have to tag me to get an out. It’s another way for you to end the game faster.” Another evil smile.

“And you can’t close your legs, sweetie. If you dodge a pitch, close your legs, turn your body away, or cheat, it’s a redo. And if you do that, I get to approach you halfway to the mound. If you do it twice I’m going to be in kneeing range! And if so, I get to deliver a penalty knee to your balls instead and we start the strike count over.”

Andy seemed a little uncomfortable with this possibility, but he agreed and the game began.

Suzie practically skipped down the stairs to the basement and Andy followed. They set up the room. “Now, you sit down in the loveseat and spread your legs for me. You have to give me a good view. Let’s start by having you keep your jockstrap and cup on for a few practice shots.”

Andy spread his legs. Suddenly, he felt vulnerable. One lucky shot with that heavy softball could really hurt.

Suzie went on. “And close your eyes for the first few pitches. I don’t want you flinching. That wouldn’t be fair, would it?”

Andy took one last look at his girlfriend, now wearing only a bra and panties, before
closing his eyes. The sight excited him. Even if he did get hit in the balls a few times, this would be worth it. He was already feeling a tingling sensation and she had not even pitched the first ball. Andy waited for what seemed like an hour. He was about to say something when he heard Suzie shout “Play ball!”

The sound of her voice startled him but he held his ground. He heard her grunt and then felt the ball land on his left foot. Then he heard Suzie mutter “Damn” under her breath.

Andy smiled to himself. He had nothing to worry about. He peeked out when he felt Suzie bend down by his feet to retrieve the ball. “That was a good try, honey,” he said sweetly.

“Don’t you worry, Andy.” I’m still warming up.

Again, Andy heard her grunt. This time the ball came a lot faster and hit him square in the thigh. He let out a little ouch.

“That’s better,” Suzie said. “I’m zeroing in.”

Andy wasn’t too worried about his balls, but he suddenly realized that even if she missed them, she could still do some damage. His leg was smarting a little bit. He hardly noticed when he heard Suzie’s next little grunt.

The ball caught Andy’s groin square. The cup made a hollow “pop” when it was hit dead on by the softball. There was enough force behind the pitch to make his testicles start to ache with the dull pain of a direct groin shot. Andy moaned a little and reached down and grabbed the cup, pushing it, to apply a little pressure to his groin area to comfort his balls.

“Excellent!” Suzie said. She was smiling. “You’re in big trouble, sweetie.”

“Just a lucky shot,” Andy responded, mocking her.

“That’s enough practice, I’m ready to start gunning for your nuts, lover! Ready for some pain?”

“If you say so.” Andy smiled.

“Let’s take that cup out,” she said. With that Suzie walked over to her boyfriend and gestured for him to stand up. Andy did, and once standing she planted a kiss on his cheek and then rapidly raised her knee in his still protected balls. Andy let out an ‘umph’ and cried foul.

“I’m just having a little fun,” she said. She then reached into his Bike jockstrap and pulled out the cup. Andy was still wearing the jockstrap, but had no protection now. “You’re gonna wish you had this,” she said and smiled as she threw the cup into the corner.

Suzie return to home plate softball in hand. Andy returned to the cushy leather loveseat and spread his legs. “Close your eyes,” she said. And then Andy heard the grunt of a fast pitch.

The pitch caught Andy in both balls right on. It was a perfect pitch, directly in the spot Suzie was aiming for at the base of Andy’s jockstrap. Andy barely noticed the pain at first. He was more surprised than anything else. In fact, he hardly understood what had happened until he heard Suzie squealing in delight. “Yes!” she shouted.

Then the pain overtook him. He felt a little nauseous. He bent forward in the chair and grabbed his aching balls through the jockstrap’s pouch. The fabric of the jock had done a little to soften the blow, but without the cup, not nearly enough. By this time, Suzie was at smiling and casually walking the bases around the room. Andy struggled to his feet but it was too late. She scored a run and there were still no outs, not even a strike.

Suzie took the ball back from her boyfriend and returned to home plate. “You have to give me a minute,” Andy stammered. “No way! You’re just trying to break my timing.”

“But...”

“But nothing,” she said and she gave him a little pat on his ass. “Remember, girls can’t pitch.” She said, mocking his earlier statement.

Andy bit his lip hard and ****** himself to remain seated in the chair, ready for another series of pitches. He heard Suzie chuckle, “I think I’ll try a fastball this time.”

He could hear her grunt louder this time, and he heard the ball whistling toward him. It exploded against the head of his dick and then dropped to the floor. This time the pain was immediate. The force from the ball knocked him back onto the sofa.

“Damn, a little high. Strike one.” Andy opened his eyes and watched his naked girlfriend run over to him. She picked up the softball and returned for another.

“I don’t think I can do anymore,” Andy said weakly.

“What kind of sissy are you? I’m just getting warmed up.”

“But you could do some damage down there.”

“Of course I could, honey. That’s what makes it fun.”Suzie hugged him close and ran her hands over his ass. She pushed her body against his sore balls. Suddenly, they didn’t hurt so much anymore.

“All right.” A little sweat was pouring off Andy’s face as Suzie kissed him lightly. But he knew that a couple more shots could put him out of commission for a while.

As he was thinking this, Andy heard Suzie wind up again. SPLAT! The ball smashed into his right nut.This time the pain was immediate and Andy collapsed onto the floor. When he opened his eyes, he saw Suzie doing a little victory dance around the bases. Andy,clutching his balls through the jockstrap again, decided not to even try and tag Suzie as she went around the bases.

He was about to stammer a “You win” when Suzie said “Come on, there are still no outs.

“No. You win. You can pitch,” he said weakly.

“I know that. But we had a deal. And I need the practice honey.” And Suzie was suddenly back ready to pitch. “But since I have proven my point, I do think we’re going to need to go a little easier on your tender bits. Let’s put that cup back in.” She picked up the hard protective cup off the floor and walked towards her boyfriend. She grabbed his jockstrap and then refitted the cup. When she finished she hugged Andy and then gave him another swift knee in the nuts, for good measure. Andy grunted and cried foul again. “Come on, I’m not letting you off Scott free. You can take one knee in return for getting the protection back into your jockstrap.”

Suzie and Andy resumed play, and Suzie’s accuracy was tremendous. Even with the cup in place, Andy was in a too much pain to quickly pick up the softball and tag his girlfriend out. She scored five runs before Andy had finally accumulated sufficient outs to end the inning.

At the end of the inning, Suzie sat next to her boyfriend on the loveseat and looked down at his groin. “How do your balls feel?”

“A little sore,” Andy said, “but not nearly as bad as when you kneed me naked in the shower last month.”

“We’re gonna have to change that,” Suzie said with another evil smile.

“Ok, I know that the softball is a little scary for you. So why don’t we continue the game with something lighter. Suzie when upstairs. She opened a closet full of sporting goods equipment and grabbed bag full of tennis balls, racquetballs, and golf balls. She then grabbed a regular white jockstrap. “Take that jockstrap and cup off and put this on. I want to make sure I can see my targets.” Andy complied.

When the second inning started, Suzie started with blue racquetballs. These were even easier to aim than softballs. The first three nailed Andy in the balls. After discovering how likely impact was, he flinched for the fourth pitch, turning his body away from the blow.

“No fair!” Suzie yelled, moving one half the distance to her boyfriend’s already painful groin. And when she had just let the pitch go, Andy instinctually did it again.

“You’re balls are going to regret that.” Only a few feet away now, Suzie moved towards Andy. Since it was the first time she got a “penalty shot,” she surprised Andy, putting her hands on his shoulders and bringing her knee up into her boyfriend’s cloth jockstrap-clad nuts.

It had happened too quickly for Andy to respond. He first felt a sharp pain in his crotch, as if he had indeed been hit by the softball like before. But there was more force behind the knee, and an intense hollow ache followed and brought him to the ground. If it weren’t for the jockstrap, the game would have ended there, but it provided a little elastic protection from the blow.

“I’ll let you recover a little while from that one.” Suzie said. Andy just moaned, continuing to clutch his balls.

“No, I’ll be alright,” he replied. It took a few minutes, but the game continued. Tennis balls were heavier than racquetballs, Andy learned, and they hurt more.

Suzie pitched one and the ball again exploded into Andy’s precious jewels. He saw stars and fell. Suzie stood over him. “You know, it’s getting easier. They’re getting a little swollen and bigger and easier to hit”

After another direct hit that left him in the loveseat, but clutching his balls through the jockstrap Andy stammered the plea, “give me a few minutes.”

“Fine, sweetie,” Suzie said. After a few more moments of silence and some moaning on Andy’s part, Suzie asked, “did I bust your balls a little too hard, sweetie?”

Two of Suzie’s next three shots with tennis balls missed their mark. But one hit Andy’s limp penis, visible through the white jockstrap. But then the next ball seemed to imbed itself into Andy nutsack. He barely moved by this time.

Suzie bent over him to pick up the ball, giving him a clear view of her in the process. He smiled through his pain and even stirred a bit. But he asked for more time to recover again, still on the black leather loveseat, leaning over towards his balls and clutching them in both hands over the jockstrap. “Don’t think for a second we’re done. There’s more in store for you.” She smiled. After a few more throws they moved on to the golf balls.

These were not as bad as Andy expected. Except for a few lucky shots, the golf balls didn’t pack as much punch as the tennis balls. That was, at least, unless Suzie was able to nailed one testicles alone and perfectly and hard, which she did a few times.

After about 25 more pitches, Andy had finally accumulated three outs and the match was over.

Suzie, always one to keep a promise, came through at the end. When the second inning was over, she comforted her sore boyfriend, massaging his aching balls through the jockstrap. When she initially grabbed his balls, she was a little rough. This was very painful at first after what Andy he had been through. So he protested a little. “Your balls must really hurt for you to ask me to stop massaging them,” Suzie said.

“That’s not what I meant!” Andy said. “Please don’t stop.”

After a little longer, the pain subsided and Suzie gave Andy the best blowjob and ball massage ever. Next week, she took over as the softball team’s pitcher and remained in the position until Andy and Suzie’s rematch. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment