September 1, 2020

Kelly Tricks her Brother into a Session

 Kelly Tricks her Brother into a Session, By Anonymous? Princess Kelly ?


My brother was the target of most of my ballbusts back in my early teenage years.  I learned early on that a great way to win a play fight or argument with him was to punt him in the nads.  I also enjoyed humiliating him by rubbing my stinky feet in his face, and teasing him (especially in front of my girlfriends).  This was all before I had the knowledge I do now of Foot Fetish and FemDom…but still, I wasn’t completely naïve and I noticed a boner poking through his clothes many times when we'd play fight.


Well, I haven't seen poor Norm in years after our parents split…but I sometimes fantasize about the ways I'd torture, humiliate and dominate him now that I really know what I'm doing…


Part 1


It had been almost five years since I last saw Norm after our parents split up and I was looking forward to catching up with him again.  After reuniting via Facebook, he'd agreed to take a trip across the city and come visit me in my new place.  I honestly didn't really think about concealing my "alternative lifestyle" for his visit (I mean I didn't have lights and cameras set up when he arrived).  However, my lack of foresight backfired on me a little when shortly after he arrived when I opened the closet to store his coat and his eyes immediately noticed my impressive fetish footwear collection.  "Oh wow! Now those are hooker boots", he playfully pointed out. 


He had a point as I could clearly see my Knee High Pleaser Boots, my Pointy-Toed Stilettos, my Indulge Ankle Boots with Buckles, several pumps, peep toes, and wedges, along with my Thigh Highs with a Vicious six-and-a-half inch Stiletto heel.


"Have you officially become a dominatrix, or what?" He joked as he gave me a playful shove.


I laughed, "You have no idea brother", I playfully shoved him back.  "And don't shove me, just because I'm not a teenager anymore doesn't mean I won't kick your balls to your throat." I gave him an evil smile as his face went red in embarrassment and his erection twitched in his pants.  Aw, things were just how they used to be.


We headed to the couch, as Norm stayed on this conversation, probably trying to secretly instigate a nut shot as I'd kind of hoped he would.  "Well I took some pretty mean kicks from you when we were younger, but I don't think any man could stay standing after a kick with those Thigh Highs you had in there!"


"You don't think so?" I teased, and gently and playfully open-hand slapped his crotch.  The slap didn't seem to hurt him too badly, just a surprised "Oh!" as he tried to block but was too late.  When my fingers slapped his crotch I could clearly feel his rock-hard dick, but I didn't draw attention to the fact that I knew.  It was fun to pretend he didn't like it.


"Oh come on Norm, you could take it", I teased. 


He laughed nervously as I smiled into his eyes trying to egg him on.  He went red again - so cute how I can manipulate him. 


He nervously asked, "Well if I survived a kick from those things, what would I get?"


My smile turned to an angry and repulsed look as I shot back, "What do you get?  I was your fucking sister!  What do you want me to suck you off you pervert?"


Norm went bright red, and shook his head, "No-" he stuttered, "that's not what I meant Kel, I meant like dinner!"


I couldn't keep my angry face anymore as I burst out laughing, "I'm just messing with you, Norm!”


He sighed as he wiped the sweat from his brow, "Geez, you're so easy to get flustered Normy!  I'm not really that sensitive.  Of course, I'll give you a blow job if you take it!"


Again his face went bright red, and his expression searched mine trying to read me, but I was a stone as I waited for his response.  "Errr- you sure?" he managed to whisper out. 


"Oh my god!" I burst out laughing again, "You're so easy to mess with!"


We went out for dinner later that day and returned to my place for the night.  I slipped into the bathroom, and as I was in there I heard my phone ringing.


My generic answering machine clicked on, and after the beep, I heard a man’s voice, "Hi Princess Kelly, this is Slave Chris, I was hoping you were free for a session tonight?  I'd even be available for a full shoot if you'd like?  Let me know."


I rushed out of the washroom to try to pick up the phone but it was too late.  Norm was standing there dumbfounded staring at me with his mouth open.


"Don't act so surprised brother.  I LOVE dominating the fuck out of guys, I might as well make money out of it."


He stared at me dumbstruck, with shocked, but non-judgemental eyes.  "Wow." a grin began to materialize across his face.


"So what do you do in these videos or sessions?" Norm asked as I half listened to him, half listened to the message on my machine. 


"Pretty much the things I used to torture you with," I giggled a little as I sauntered over to him confidently, put my index and middle finger under his chin and manually closed his mouth as I smiled into his eyes.


"So what do you do in these videos or sessions?" Norm asked as I half listened to him, half listened to the message on my machine. 


"Pretty much the things I used to torture you with," I giggled a little as I remembered what I used to do to him. I giggled a little as I sauntered over to him confidently, put my index and middle finger under his chin and manually closed his mouth as I smiled into his eyes.


"I force the losers to smell or lick my feet.  I smother them with my ass," I pressed a button on the phone to save the message, and turned to Norm, "and I kick them in the balls until they puke!"  


Norm looked worried, and like the little bitch I always knew he was, he immediately apologized and offered to leave.


"No", I replied, still visibly upset as I flunked into a chair.  "You drove a long way to come visit your little sister, and I'm not gonna bail on you".  I paused before planting my first little seed of manipulation, "It just sucks to lose out on $500 and a shoot".  I pouted a little before adding, "and I had a really sexy new outfit to try out too!"


I knew this idea must have been driving Norm wild with excitement as his wildest fantasies (no doubt) were playing out in his mind.  "Kel, I'll give you the $500, I'm sorry to cost you work." 


I smiled up at him, grateful for his offer.  I stood up, gave him a big hug and smiled right into his eyes.  In my mind I thought, oh predictable Norm, always jumping to do as his little sister demands, he might always be my best Slave.  Then audibly I said, "Oh, thanks so much Norm, you're a lifesaver!"  He opened up his wallet and started counting his $50's and $20's.


"Hey, how about I at least model my new outfit for you?" I offered.


Norm stopped counting bills and tried to read my face, probably guessing I was messing with him again. 


"Oh don't be nervous Norm, I'm your sister, we're not actually related!  And technically you're not even my brother anymore".


"Ya, I guess", he replied, still tentative. 


"Fabulous! You're going to love it!" I grabbed the cash from his hands.  "Sit down here", I shoved him into the chair.  "I'll be back in a second!" 


I strode back into the room 10 minutes later wearing my yummy new black pvc romper.  A romper is like underwear with a shirt attached.  It fit tightly on my upper body and booty, and showed off my long, pantyhose covered legs.  My feet were concealed in a sexy, and vicious pair of stiletto heels.  In my hand, I carried a camcorder that I started to set up.


Norm was taken aback.  Clearly turned on by my outfit he couldn't take his eyes off his sister.  "Cameras?" he asked.


"Oh ya", I replied.  "No biggie!  But I'm pretty much gonna do a session on you, and tape it for my clip store."


"I dunno-" he started to protest as he stood up, but I cut him off with a playful backhand to the crotch which folded him in half as he fell back to the chair.  I continued setting up a camera behind him.


"Oh, shut up and take it Norm…it's nothing we haven't done before", I finished angling the camera and pressed the record button as I came around and went face to face, "It's just going to be more intense".


I flashed my evil grin as my hand skilfully slipped into his crotch and grabbed hold of his testicles.  I felt the familiar orbs in my grasp and I could feel his cock stiffening even more above my hand.  He moaned as I slowly squeezed his nuts and smiled into his eyes.  "Do you like my outfit Slave Norm?"  He was blushing like crazy, still pretending not to like it, even though we both knew his fantasy was coming to life.  "I didn't hear an answer", I tightened my grasp.  "Do you like my outfit Slave?"


"Yes", he replied through the pain.  "It's a hot outfit Kel."


"Kel?" I replied, squeezing even harder now.  A gurgle escaped his throat as the pain really kicked in.  "From now on, you call me Princess Kelly!"


"Ok", he replied.


I stared angrily at him as I crushed his nuts to the max, "Ok - who?" I hinted.


"Ok, Princ-" I squeezed his nuts with all my strength, forcing him to lose his breath mid-sentence.


"Yes, Princess Kelly," I hinted again, "say it!"


"Yes, Prince-" Again I squeezed him hard causing his sentence to be cut short as he folded over in pain and grasped my wrist to try to reduce the pressure. 


I could feel his juicy balls being squeezed between my fingers.  His erection above was so strong I swear I could feel his pulse as I tilted his chin back up and guided his gaze to mine.  "Say, Yes Princess Kelly, or I'm going to crush your little balls right now Slave!" I squeezed again threatening to burst his testicles. 


He winced in pain and finally blurted out "Yes, Princess Kelly!"


I smiled broadly as I released his balls and let him hunch over in pain.  "Good Slave."  I walked around him seductively as I allowed him to recover.  "Oh Norm, my perverted brother.  I'm finally going to get to do what I always wanted to do to you." I looked him straight in the eyes, I'm going to humiliate you, dominated you, beat the living crap out of you, and then CASTRATE you!"  My pussy grew moist at the very thought, and Norm went white. 


As Norm lay on the ground, curled up in pain, I had no intention of slowing down anytime soon. I walked around him, my stilettos clicking on the ground for intimidation. He still moaned in pain and was too curled up to notice me. I kicked him in the ribs.


“Flat on your back Slave!”


Norm ignored me as he cupped his aching nuts. How dare he disobey me, I thought, I gritted my teeth and slammed another hard kick into his side. He squealed in agony. “On your back NOW!”


I kicked him a few more times to hear that sexy squeal. After a short moan, he managed to steady himself flat on the floor. “Legs open!” I commanded.


He struggled, but he obeyed.


“Good Slave”, again I walked around him, deliberately stepping heavily on the floor between his legs to make him nervous. More sweat glistened on his forehead. “You have to trust your Princess, I know what’s best for you.” I seductively rubbed my brother's crotch with my foot. I gave him a light love kick and smiled down at his predicament. I took a step forward and straddled my feet on his sides as I squatted down and sat directly on his chest. I smiled down at him from between my legs and blew a cloud of smoke in his face.


He winced as the smoke burned his eyes.


“Pants off! Now.” I slapped him again, and stood up, allowing him to wiggle his pants off. He lay below me, in only his tighty whiteys. “You’re so fucking pathetic, I can’t explain how badly I’ve wanted to really kick your ass over the years”. I positioned myself in between his legs and steadied myself on the counter for more kicks.


I took another puff from my cigarette and asked, “Ready?”


“Yes Princess”, he replied.


I smiled down at him and gave him a light kick to the crotch with my sexy pumps. “Ask for another Slave”.


“Please kick me again Princess Kelly”.


I complied and kicked a little harder. “Ask for more”, I instructed.


“More please Princess”, he said.


Again, I kicked his sack with my instep even hard. Norm moaned in pain. “Every time I kick you, you beg for more!” I demanded.


“More please”, Norm said mercifully.


I kicked him again. Hard. He moaned and squirmed, then eventually asked “More please”. I slammed my instep into him again, almost full force. He cried out a little. “More please”. I placed my cigarette in the dish and slammed another kick into his swollen balls.


“Beg faster Slave!”


“More please”, Kick! “More please”, Kick! “More please”, KICK! “More please”, KICK! KICK! KICK!


He screamed in agony, twisted and sat up, his body was resisting knowing that his testicles couldn’t take much more. Mercifully he could barely stammer out, “Moo-re please”, but he was so twisted in pain I no longer had a clear kick. I grabbed my cigarette and blew one more cloud of smoke in his already tearing eyes. I stood up straight, placed my foot on his chest, and stomped him back down to the floor. I placed the cigarette back into the dish, and steadied myself on the counter as I rubbed his aching groin seductively with my instep.


Occasionally I would tease a ball kick, making him hold his breath, before resuming the seductive rub. I slid my shoe up his chest and held it to his face. “Kiss my shoe!” Norm leaned up, now recovering, and kissed my shoe.


“Good Slave”, I steadied myself on the counter, wound my leg way back, and swung it into his groin with all the force I could muster!


The “Smack” echoed through the house, and his scream was fabulous! His body probably slid along the floor a few inches as my instep drove deep into his balls. I could feel a crunch in his crotch, instantly followed by a tingle in my own as my lady parts grew wet. Norm convulsed uncontrollably as he moaned in pain. I was pretty sure I just crushed some blood vessels…a ruptured testicle produces a much more satisfying CRUNCH, and a far higher-pitched scream.


LMAO! I sat down and crossed my legs, trying to control my excitement, and stretch this session out. Norm cried in a ball on the floor, desperately massaging his nuts. “You have no idea how badly I’m going to mess you up tonight!”


…To be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment