September 16, 2020

The Election

By Sacula

Sweden had a new government after a landslide election, and the victory speech was being televised across all channels.

The president of the Women's Party had won the election with a special campaign. And with all of the women in the country on her side, her victory was more or less expected. The president was a 40-year-old woman, who all men had thought was attractive, charming and funny. But now that she was holding the victory speech, there was no doubt every man was listening in nervous anticipation. Major social changes were in store for all citizens.

The land was now under a female-dominated authority, in which all women stood over all men. One of the biggest changes was if a male was found to have broken a law or misbehaved, it was every woman and girl's right to punish him with a severe ballbusting if they wanted to.


Julia and Henrik had grown up together since childhood, and even if they always talked about partners and sex, they had remained friends. They were like siblings.

 

They both shared an interest in healthy food and training. They spend a lot of time at the gym. Julia was a well-trained, blonde girl, with low bodyfat. She was short, petite, and with small breasts, but had a nice well-built ass. A real blonde Swedish girl.


Henrik was muscular with a six pack, which he was very proud of. 


"Henrik, this must be very difficult for you to take in.”


"No, not especially, I voted for her.”


This surprised Julia, she believed that only women had voted for the Women's Party.


"Did you really, why?”


"Look at the world today with all the murders, rapes, robberies and so on. We needed a change. I am convinced that the crimes will drop drastically now. Besides, I knew that they had a majority and were supposed to win. So I thought it’s better to be compliant from the beginning and be able to show that I supported them and their motto.”


"But aren't you afraid to be ballbusted?”


"Honestly, that part is a little bit scary. I haven't been ballbusted before so I don't know how it feels. But as the law now says, when and if it happens, I will try to be as understanding and supportive of the need of it as possible.”


"Oh, I think that's good for you if you are.”


"And how about you Julia? This puts demands on you too. The law says that all women need to be skilled ballbusters, so the law can be monitored properly. You haven't told me that you have ballbusted a man before. Do you know how to do it as the law requires?”


"Oh, thanks for your concern. In fact, I am a little unsure.”


And then, their attention was drawn to the television again.

"Ladies, my coworkers have published a website where you can learn all about ballbusting. The site includes small videos that go through all the base methods of how to bust balls properly. these are: kicking, kneeing, punching, flicking, stomping and squeezing that you can practice yourself.


Obviously, there are other methods too, but all women should be able to master these six.

You can also register and prove that you have mastered these steps. Then if you have been approved you will receive a certificate from the government. So the sooner you're done that, the better. Some of the changes will take a while to implement, but it's important that we hurry up quickly...”

"Julia, if you don't mind me bringing it up, we can watch these videos together. Then you can learn how to properly bust balls by using my own balls. and you could take your certificate by using them too.”


"Oh, that would be wonderful, but are you sure about that? We have been friends for so long and I don't want those years to go away.”


"Julia, I will always be your friend, no matter that. We have learned so many things together so I think it’s right to do this together too.”


"I will always be your friend too and I would be happy if I could do it as soon as possible.”


Henrik looked into Julia's eyes.


"Julia, I'd be happy if you wanted to ballbust me, so I can feel how it's to have my balls busted. When I will be sentenced to punishment, I think I will benefit if I had gone through it once. And you can learn how to be a great ballbuster, it doesn't matter if it's not proper at once, it stays between us and we keep going until you master the art.”


"Thanks for your support Henrik, it would be great if I could practice my skills. Also, if you don't mind me saying it, I would be delighted if you were my first guy.”


"Please Julia, I feel the same and don't be ashamed. You can always tell me what you feel to me, I'm your friend in all weather.”


After a moment in silence, he asked Julia: "Shall we begin then?”


"Yes, of course.”


"Good, then please take off your clothes and I'll search for the website.”


* * * *


Henrik took of his clothes while Julia sat down at her computer to search for the website. Once he was naked, he asked if she had found the page and what it said.


"Yes I have, but I'm reading it now, so I don't know yet. In the meantime come closer so I can see and feel your balls", she said, and held out a cupped hand.


There was no doubt that she wanted Henrik to come and place his balls in her hand. With a deep breath, he went up and put his balls in her hand.


While reading Julia began to massage his balls causing him to gasp. "Please, please..."


Still reading, she asked: "What was that honey, do you have any complaints?


"Oh no, it was just…”


It was then that Julia began to clench her hand on his balls.


"Good, and I think if you have any complaints and thoughts over being ballbusted you should keep them for yourself. Understand?” To make a point she started to squeeze his balls really hard and looked at him. She was still squeezing and waiting for his answer. "Yes?”


"Yes, yes!", he stammered.


She eased the pressure, but still held his balls to inspect them. Henrik continued: "I'm sorry, I should have kept the feeling for myself and instead encouraged you to bust me.”


They know each other so well that just a look from Julia told Henrik what he would say next.


"What method shall you start with?”


With a smirk, she answered: "I’m happy you asked. I think I will start with kicking. That way I don’t need to hold back before your balls become too damaged. What do you say about that?


"It's a good choice, you have a good point.” Feeling that he should encourage her to not hold back on him, he continued: "Julia you should do it full force. It is the best approach and I support and request it.”


"Thank you for your support and I promise you, I will go full force as you requested. Well then, stand next to me while I watch the instructional video, maybe you'll learn something too”, she said.


The film opened with a nude male model and a woman. The film lasted fifteen minutes and demonstrated several ways to kick, how to aim to deliver the best hit on the testicles to cause the most pain and some hints for strength training and stretching to be better at kicking testicles.


For Julia, it was a pleasant and instructive film, but for Henrik it was a daunting experience to stand and watch. The instructor did not go easy on the model.


When the film finished Julia took a long look at Henrik's balls, then to his eyes. 


"Shall we begin to make these babymakers swollen?”


"Yes please (gulp), which position do you want to start with?”


"I want you to stand up and I start eye to eye, then we both can be monitoring my kicks and discuss how to improve.”


Henrik took his position, with wide spread legs and hips pushed forward to present his balls, as he had seen the male model had done in the movie.


"Are you ready?" asked Julia


"Yes I am, feel free to start kicking my balls whenever you want.”


Julia was eager to begin and didn't waste any time.


KICK


She only hit his balls with her toes. 


"Damn, that was not good", said Julia.


"You stood too far away, Julia. I think you should measure the distance with your foot first, so you stand at a comfortable distance without having to stretch out your leg.”


"Oh, why did I not think of that?” Julia lifted her her leg and rested his balls on top of her foot.


"Do you want me to hold my cock out of your way, so you can see my balls better?”


"Yes, I think that would be great, thank you.”


She had her foot where she wanted it to go. She swung her leg back and swung it forward. 


KICK


Henrik winced in pain this time as she hit him better, but it still was not hard enough.


"Good Julia, you got my balls with your foot.”


"Yeah, but it was a weak shot. I will try again.”


KICK


"You do have not enough speed, you need to combine speed and power together, try to accelerate your leg until you hit my balls.”


"Okay, I will try that.”


KICK


"OOOOOWWWWW. That's better, please continue like that and I think you will progress further.”


KICK


"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW"


KICK


Julia kept a steady pace and got more and more power in her kicks.


"Oh my, you are learning fast Julia. I really felt those last kicks. But I think you can do even better. When you continue, use all your muscles from your butt down to your toes.”


"Thanks, I'm happy I can create some pain for you. I will try to give you more, shall I continue?”


"Yes, please be my guest.”


KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK ...


After her 20th kick, she paused again.


"You're taking my kicks pretty well, not even flinch for them. Aren't my kicks hard enough?”


"Oh, thanks, Julia. I’m just trying to do my best and present my balls in a proper way so it's easier for you to hit them.”


"That's kind of you, but how do my kicks feel?”


"I haven't had much experience being ballbusted so it's hard for me to tell, but my balls hurt very much. If you kick me some more I suppose it will be harder to stay still.”


"Let me see them.” And then she knelt down to inspect his balls.


"Oh, I can feel that they are a little more spongy now.”


“I'm happy for you to hear that. Do you want to continue with some more kicks or try some other method?”


"No, we don't need to rush this rush this honey, we will come to them later. Now I want you on your knees.”


He got in this position and Julia continued to kick him.


KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK


"Oh, I'm beginning to understand what the speed has to do, for a good kick.”


KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK


"No, I don't like it. The distances are too short to create a good amount of power in my kicks. I want to kick you from behind, with you on all fours instead.“


Henrik got down on his hands and knees and turned away fro Julia.


"Good and spread your legs. Good boy. Here we go, are you ready?”


“Ye.........”


She didn't wait for his answer.


KICK KICK KICK


"OOOOOOOOUUUUCCCCCHHHHHHHH"


She handed out three quick kicks.


"It's a perfect target in this position.”


KICK KICK KICK


"OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH"


"But it's the same here. I think the distance is too short.”


KICK KICK KICK KICK


"Naw, I'm not satisfied with that position. Help me out here!”


He took a couple deep breaths.


"Let me endure the pain first. I can't think yet, he stuttered.”


A minute later...


"Let's see. You liked to kick me from behind…”


"Yes, I like how your balls hang free, it's a perfect target from behind. But I don't have time to build strength in my leg.”


"If I lean forward against the table. What do you think about that?”


"Oh your right, then your balls hang free and it's on the same high as the first position we tried.”


KICK KICK


"AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH


"This was very good,” said Julia.


KICK KICK


“AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH”


"I like this position. What about you?”


All he could do was moan and nod his head, in agreement with Julia.


KICK KICK


After her 45th kick, she started to be so good at kicking his balls, that his feet left the floor with her kick.


"Julia, I want to let you know that it feels like you're aiming above my balls and not at them. It makes me jump because you lift me up with your power and then my balls take a bigger impact.”


A smile, that Henrik couldn't see, began to appear on Julia. She was enjoying herself and started to like this very much.


"Wow, that's funny. Thank you for telling me. I will try some more kicks and see how high I can get you.”


KICK KICK KICK


"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH"


His feet now leave the floor by a centimetre.


KICK KICK


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"


"Wow, this is a really good position.”


"Yeah, those last kicks were very hard. You have great power in your legs Julia.”


"Oh, thank you. Once again she knelt down and started to inspect his balls. “


"Mmm, this feels so good now, juicy and warm. I think I'm happy with my kicks. What method do you like to try next, Henrik?”


"Please go for the stomping,” he trembled.


"Are you nervous about stomping?”


"Yes, Julia, In fact, I'm afraid of them. It sounds so evil and that it will mash them up.”


With a concerned voice, she responded "Do you want us to skip it?”


"No, no Julia. I'm sorry I brought that up. We must do it, we have no other choice.”


"It's okay, I'm glad you did. I'm still your friend, you can say that’s on your mind to me. Why don't you rest some and I will watch the instructional film and then we go from there.”


* * * *


After 15 minutes she asked, "how are you, Henrik? How are your balls?”


"I'm fine, Julia. Don't be worried.”


"I don't know if it calms you down, but they said that the testicles are tougher than you think they are. So they encourage you to go hard, it's a minimal risk to pop them. They also said they had a stomping board which was made of wood in a triangle form with a designed place for the testicles and a nail to tie them up against, to order. It was to prevent them from rolling away.”


"Oh, that sounds....”


"I know they’re very delicate, hahaha.”


"So you can't do that now then?”


"Oh, I'm sorry for you Henrik. Yes, I can, they left some tips you could do if you don't have access to a stomping board.”


"Okay, do you want to begin?”


"Yes, if we could I will start right away. I only need to get some rope so I can tie you up.”


She tied his balls up tight and hard so his testicles didn't have any chance to get away. They were secured at the bottom of his ballsack. She had him kneel and rest his balls against the table. Then she pulled the rope over the table and tied it to the tablelegs on the other side. She went back to Henrik and told him to hold his hands beside his testicles.


"Keep your hands there so your balls can't roll away then I stomp then.”


"Yes, of course I'm only glad if I can help you out,” he stuttered.


She climbed on the table.


"I will start to stomp you with my toes. It was not as good as the heels according to the movie, but I want to test and compare them.”


"Of course you should.”


STOMP


“Oh my god, that hurts.”


STOMP


He clenched his teeth.


STOMP STOMP STOMP


Now he was in a horrible pain, and afraid that his balls would be a mess, then she was done.


STOMP STOMP


"And now I wonder how it's with my heel.” She looked at Henrik and saw he was concerned. So, she thought she would give him some encouragement when she took off her pants.


"You can look at my ass and think of other things other than the pain, then I will continue.”


"Thanks Julia. You have a nice fit ass, it sure will help me…”


STOMP


This was something else for Henrik


STOMP


He yelled untill his lungs were empty


STOMP


Now he could only make some noises


STOMP


His eyes bulged out.


STOMP


Now they turn inside out.


STOMP


Julia could not see the pain Henrik was in.


STOMP


"How was that for you, Henrik? I think it was a big difference with my heel. What do you think?”


As she turned around, she saw in which pain he was in.


"Oh, my god Henrik. Are you alright?” She quickly untied him and he fell to the floor at once. Julia sat down next to him and caressed him.


"Oh, Henrik! What have I done?”


Then some of the pain had subsided, and he thought he must try to say something to calm her down.


"I just need to catch my breath a little and I will be fine.”


"Oh, I hope I have not damaged you permanently. Can I see?”


He rolled onto his back and took his hand from his balls. She fondled his balls for a while and then left a sigh of relief.


"Oh good, they seem to be intact.”


She gave him a good amount of time to recover, when she wanted to go on and squeeze them. 


"Julia, may I make a suggestion? You said you liked to feel them as jelly and pulpy. If you wait with the squeezing untill last they are even more of that.”


"Wow Henrik, I didn't think so far ahead. Thank you for suggesting it. I will go on with some punches instead.”


* * * *


Even with punching, there were several ways to try it. There was a straight punch, an uppercut, speedbagging, but it was two other ways she liked most. 


First, it was the knuckle punch. You should secure his testicle at the bottom of the sack, you could do it in two ways, with a tie or as Julia choose with one of her hands. Then you should make a fist with the other hand and hold one knuckle further out and aim for one testicle. 


It was a great feeling for her to trap his testicles in that way and bury a knuckle deep at a testicle. And from Henrik's reactions, she could tell it's hurt him good. He screamed out loud and tears began to build in his eyes. 


The other way was the double-trap punch. To implement that technique you needed to tie the balls up and make access from both sides. Then you fist your hands and then trap the balls between them. Then she did what, it was just like she had hit him dead-on. He just gaped and couldn't leave a sound, his eyes bulged out and the body rose a decimetre.


She handed out a dozen of each of her punches and some extra of her favourites. She found it pretty amusing and had trouble hiding her smile.


"Julia, if you like to hit my balls you don't need to hide it.”


"Have you seen what?”


"Yes, I can see that you try to hide your smile. I don't see it's wrong for you to like what you are doing. You have the right to do it, so please enjoy it and don't try to hide it.“


* * * *


Next, she went through with the knees. Here there was not a large variation in positions, it was, either way, him standing or laying down. The hardest was to do it right, you should hit him with your kneecap and into his balls first, and don't hit another body part first. And preferably hitting him so his testicle is trapped between the knee and his pelvis.


Julia felt this was difficult to do in the standing position, she seemed to always hit him behind his balls. After 20-25th knee they tried the lying position and it was easier for her. Now she could hit directly at his testicles with her kneecap. She felt it amusing to stay over him and look at his face then she hammered her knee at his balls.


She couldn't stop. She felt so good and happy, she had a big smile on her lips. Before she stopped, she had probably handed out her 50th knees.


"I really liked that position and being able to be looking at your face so close. It was as exciting as hitting your balls. How are your balls?”


"They really hurt, Julia. It's the worst pain I have had ever!”


"I'm happy to hear that. It means I'm successful with hurting your balls.”


"I suppose you have a point on that. But…”


"But, what? You're not complaining, are you?”


Knowing he was defeated, he answered: "Oh, no Julia. Please feel free to bust my balls more and don't stop until you are satisfied and tired.


"Very well Henrik. I think it was good you changed your mind. Remember this is training for you too, so try to behave in a gentlemanly way no matter how much it hurts. Now, take a moment to gather up, meanwhile, I watch the next instructional movie.”


* * * *


"Flicking sounds much better than I had expected", said Julia after seeing the instructional video.


They said it was the best method to make them bruise. The woman in the video was so good at it, she just grabbed the balls tight and then selected a spot on a blood vessel and just flicked that spot over and over again till it broke. Then she selected another spot. And it was so funny, she said it was like doing a painting.


Henrik was pleased to hear that she was excited and had got another mind over the method.


"That's good, you have changed your mindset in which way flicking can be used. I think you can hurt my balls, so much more now, after seeing that movie. I will try to take it for you without any complaints. Please go ahead and start, then you are ready, Julia.”


Julia, in her head, was pleased with Henrik’s attitude and that he had submitted to the busting, he would take a convicted punishment in a good way.


"That's better, Henrik. If you keep your attitude and willingness to help your puncher, you will be a model, then you stand in front of a punishment.”


"Thank Julia.”


Julia grabbed his balls tight with her left hand. She eyed his balls thoroughly and chose her first spot. On the outside of his left testicle. She started to flick and kept a steady, rhythmic pace over and over again. After the 20th she stopped.


"Damn, I can't do this, it will not break. How does it feel?”


"First, it didn't feel so much, not compared to earlier, but it built up and now every flick stings really good. If you keep going, I'm sure it will break soon.”


She collected some reassurance and continued. After further 15th flicks, it broke and Julia saw how blood ran out of the vessel and formed a painting for her. It was so amusing to see that, so with a big smile she searched for a new spot to flick. This time she chose a spot at the bottom of his left testicle.


SNAP SNAP SNAP


As she kept going, the pain was building up for Henrik. Each flick stung him more and more.


SNAP SNAP SNAP


Henrik couldn't believe that one finger could be so painful.


SNAP SNAP SNAP


He was hoping that the blood vessel should give away and break soon, so Julia would choose a new spot instead because now was the pain unbearable. But he knew he couldn't ask her to stop.


SNAP SNAP SNAP


He tried to focus on Julia's sweet face and he could tell that she enjoyed it. She had a big smile and her eyes, which were fixed at his balls so she didn't miss, then the blood vessel would burst, having a glimpse of delight. 


SNAP SNAP SNAP


He couldn't feel it, for himself, but of Julia's facial expressions he understood that it had burst and he couldn't be more thankful, for a short time…


Julia hadn't dared to look away so that she would miss then the blood will transpire and paint a beautiful art for her, she really liked to see it and she lightened up when it happened.


She continued and chose two more spots on his left testicle before she was done with it. She thought she would try to make at least five vessels burst on his right testicle.


Then she was done, his balls were bluer than his natural skin colour. She took a good time admiring her work. She looked at his balls closely and every millimetre of them. She liked what she could do to them and how funny they were to play with. Henrik was laying there, sober in the pain, but she didn't notice that she was in her own world there, only she and his balls were there. First, then she had examined every single blue mark, she woke up and a big smile came across her face.


"I guess I have reached the squeezing now, and feel these plumbed balls in my hands.” With that, she clamped her hand tighter around his balls to underline her sentence.


* * * *


The instructional video:

“Squeezing balls is a wonderful way to bust a male. And the more experienced you get, the longer you can keep him in at the ultimate point of pain before he faints just by looking at his face.


So, the best way is if he is laying on his back and then you straddle him over his legs, then you have easy access to his balls and can see his face all the time. To learn the art of squeezing you need to experiment with how hard you can squeeze in different modes. But you don't need to rush to obtain the ultimate spot, take your time the first minutes to just play with him “softly” and soften those ballsies up a bit or just feel an earlier busting. That can be a grateful feeling! 

Take your time, a punishment needs to take the time it takes to punish him properly! Just start with an easy press, fold them around and enjoy the feeling of the soft sack. Then you can alternative the pressing, from soft to hard to really hard for a moment. After that you can apply a constant press and get him in a painlevel before there he will faint. A real skilled punisher can keep him there for hours…”

It sounded like music for Julia, she was so thrilled about this part. She thought the fastest way to find that pain level was to make him faint first, wake him up, and apply a little less pressure. She made a goal to try to hold him at the ultimate point for at least 5 minutes before she was done. But first, she will play some with the balls and really grope them out first.


His balls had become much bigger now, then she felt the moistness in them she became satisfied, she thought that she must have done something right for being her first time at least. She didn’t know how long she had squeezed his balls, the only thing that existed was his balls. 


It took her some time to find the right pressure, without making him pass out. She wanted to be sure to have her male in the right state and don't give him some easement. So, she squeezed really hard so he should pass out the first time, then he woke again, she squeezed a little, a little softer and so on. 


On her third time, she passed the two minute mark, on her fifth, the three minute mark. On the sixth attempt she passed the four minute mark. On the seventh time she reached 5.20 before he passed out for the last time.


Julia couldn't help herself and started to rub her pussy to one orgasm after the other. Henrik was still passed out and never got to know that his best friend had given her one of the best orgasms of her life with him.


"Oh my god, hope this was not the last time", she said in the aftermath of her orgasms.


* * * *


Julia called Henrik after a couple days and was verry happy.


"How're your balls feeling?”


"They are still sore and swollen, Julia.”


"Mmm, I like to hear that, then you haven't forgotten me yet. Hahaha. I just called you to say I got my certificate and a handwritten letter from Sussi today.”


"Congrats, Julia. You deserve that.”


"Thank you, I'm very happy, I was the first who took my certificate and now they want us to come to dinner.”


"Really, first? Congrats again, that was big. Dinner, me? What do they want me?”


"Calm down you silly, they said they have an offer for us. Yes they, the Women's party, want to meet us both next Sunday.”


The next Sunday they meet up with Sussi and two others from the party, Eva and Bodil. They congratulated Julia to be the first certified woman and admired that she was so quick, it indicated devotion.


"Julia", began Eva. "We want to offer you a place in your certificate authority. Your main role will be to examine certificate applications, in the future, we have over 5 million applications to review. But you will also be a man-holder as we call it, this means that you will be in control of men in other authority. And to be a monitor of companies, to ensure they follow the law and build up a man-holder system at their company.”


"I would love that, but I don't know if I'm skilled enough. It was my first experience…”


"We understand that this will be the first time for many, but you showed seriousness to do it so quickly that meant much to us,'' said Sussi. “You will have Eva as your chief and she will ensure that you become ready for your job.”


And for you Henrik: "I heard you voted for us, is this correct?”


"Yes I did, I'm sure this will be a better country with a lower crime rate now.”


"Thanks for your support, does this mean you support the new ballbusting law too?”


Warning bells rang in his head now, knowing he must answer correctly. 


"Yes, I support that heartedly.”


"Have you something against ballbusting, even if it's not a punishment for a crime?”


He now got afraid, but knowing he couldn't show that he played along.


"No, absolutely not.” He answered to hide his fear of where this was going.


"Good Henrik, we need males like you too, said Bodil, "and I hope you will volunteer for our mens group.”


"What is this group about?” he stuttered, feeling he had just been trapped.


"In our mens group, you will be offering your balls. We will need your balls to test new equipment, for filming instructional ballbusting movies, and just for stress relief for your female party colleagues. Nothing too difficult for someone like you. What do you say?”


"If I can assist your party, I'm glad to do that if required.” He answered defeated and low.


No one, not even Julia pretended, to hear his tone. They were all delighted and very happy.


"Good welcome aboard, both of you. Let us all toast on that,” said Sussi.


They took farewell and the women wanted to ‘hug’ Henrik so they could knee him in the groin a few times to thank him for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment